My Wife, Her Students and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't wait to see all the pix she took, and boy was there a lot of them. I sent a couple to Russell, along with the selfie I took when we were in his back seat. My favorite picture of all time. I looked like a beautiful glowing woman, after having the most incredible orgasm.

Lastly I took one more of me in my sheer top. "See you soon" I texted.

The next week was quite busy, I had to wait until Monday to see Russell again. He picked me up and we went to his parents' house for dinner. I was getting the third degree, but I answered like I have been a female my entire life.

We stayed in the back yard with them as we had cocktails, but as soon as they went in we got in the car for a little ride.

Once again we made out in the back seat. I was giving him a hand job, and while we were kissing we both came at the same time. It was an early night since he had a phone interview in the morning for his new job, and he also had to pack for his trip. Russell was leaving Wednesday and would be gone for 3 months before he would be back to start work.

"I was thinking," He said. "Why don't you come with me?"

I just giggled and kissed him lightly on the lips. "Don't be silly, you have fun and I will take care of you when you get back.

The next day I got a call from the Professor. "I was wondering if I could see you tonight, Russell's parents said he would be busy packing tonight and I figured that would give me time to see you.

"Um, okay, where would you like to meet?

"You can always come over to my house, you would love it and we wouldn't have to even tell Lola." He leered.

I haven't been thinking about Lola at all recently. She had been leaving me alone since Sunday morning. Actually I don't even think I have seen or heard her since then.

"Let's meet at Starbucks on 8th street," I said. I didn't really want to be alone with him. He made me a little nervous.

I wore skinny jeans, a red sweater and red 4 inch pumps. My breasts looked incredible in this outfit, though I really wasn't trying to send him any mixed messages. I grabbed my purse and left, loving the drive there in my heels.

"Over here." I looked in the back and Professor Watkins stood up and waved to me. I smiled and sat down, while he watched.

"I love watching you move, my dear. Now what would you like to drink."

We talked for about an hour when he offered to get me a town car to take Russell to the airport tomorrow morning. "This way you can give him a perfect goodbye. You know he would love that."

I didn't know what he was driving at but it was a good idea and I agreed. He called and the driver was to pick me up at 10 am, then off to get Russell and drop him at the airport for his 12 pm flight.

The next morning outside Russell's house I was waiting in a soft pink sundress and white heels. I had a nice white garter belt and white stockings. I was going to try to make Russell very happy for his airplane trip.

"Wow, this is a great surprise, I've missed you." he said as he climbed in the back of the Lincoln, and then climbed on top of me. The car took off and soon his cock was in my mouth once again. I was getting very good at making this man hard and I relished the thought of all the practice it would give me for others. It didn't take long to take his load of cum into my waiting mouth. This was my first time sucking cock to completion and it was wonderful. I loved how he played with my hair and kept saying my name, as I licked and stroked and sucked.

"I'm gonna cum babe...uhhhhh..." And he did but I caught all of it, and like a good girl I swallowed and gave him a big smile.

"Thank you for that. "I purred and then gave him a kiss on the cheek. I checked my makeup as he zipped himself up and wiped himself off. In no time the driver open the privacy glass and called, we're here.

Russell left me at the airport boarding door, with a big smile on his face and of course a huge boner in his pants.

My prom with Stewart was a bit underwhelming after being with Russell. He picked me up at the house on Saturday, and we drove to the school where we all got on a rented bus. There must have been 40 of us. We held hands while taking the drive to the prom venue. Once at the prom he told me he had a girlfriend at Binghamton in New York. Turns out she saw my Instagram account, with pictures of him in them. There was nothing salacious but she was jealous anyway so we spent most of the evening with his friends. Once it was over and we headed home, I decided I was going to just kiss him goodnight. Every boy deserves a nice kiss at the end of his prom... to hell with his girlfriend.

"Finally this fucking nightmare is over..." I woke up at eleven to Lola yelling though the bedroom door.

"This is it, Sabrina goes back to where she came from, and I want her out of the house by tomorrow. Do what you have to do get rid of her, I don't want you dressing up anymore. I hope you got it out of your fucking system."

I heard her trail off as I got into the shower. It was going to be hard to stop wearing all of my beautiful clothes, plus I hate getting rid of my breasts they were my favorite part. I had to come up with something.

I cleaned myself in and out and enjoyed my time in the shower. I loved the water on my breasts as I soaped up, and I loved rubbing myself to climax thinking about the last couple of weeks.

I had 3 texts on my phone when I checked. One from Stewart, thanking me for a wonderful time last night; One from Russell, telling me he missed me, and one from Professor Watkins.

"Here is my address, I want to see you today." it read.

2 hours later I was standing in front of the Professors home. He had large house about 2 miles away from me and Lola. It was beautiful with a big front yard, a huge picture window and a rose on the front door with my name on it. I knocked and there he stood with a giant smile on his face.

"I knew you would come over." he said as he grabbed my hand and kissed it.

"Of course you look beautiful today." I thanked him and he gave me a tour of his house.

"What kind of luck I have meeting a girl like you." He smiled at me and said, "Let me show you the rest, you are going to love it."

And I did, it was very big and private, being far enough away from any neighbors. We walked through the glass doors leading to the backyard and he grabbed my waist and made me turn around to face him. "You look incredible, you look more and more beautiful whenever I see you. Thank you for coming." And then he lightly kissed me and moved back and looked at me. I was wearing a polka dot high low belted Bardot dress that I bought at Forever 21. The hem came just above my knees, showing off my nude panty hosed legs. The dress was off the shoulder, and I had on 5 inch white sandals. I of course posed when he smiled at me. Having a man interested in me was such a huge turn on, and I could tell he was very happy to see me.

On one of his walls in his living room was a large floor length mirror. He took me over to it and he stood behind me while we looked in each other's eyes in the mirror.

"You my dear, are what I have been waiting for." He then started kissing the back of my neck while I gazed at the couple in the mirror. "Look how gorgeous you are." I smiled at him and spun around. It didn't take long 'til we were in each other's arms making out like newlyweds.

In between kisses he smiled at me and whispered in my ear. "I have wanted you since I first saw you at the Bakers party, you know I invited myself just to get a glimpse of you."

"What... of me why?" I cooed

"Well, it was the day before the party and I heard Lola yelling into the phone trying to set up a beauty parlor appointment. She was so mad. Ha, and loud I heard everything. She kept telling her secretary Shirl she had to get her fairy husband ready for a date. And I heard her on the phone trying to get her crossdressing husband a much needed makeover"

I stood and stared at him. "You knew? Why didn't you say anything?"

"Well maybe I will. I could tell everyone at school who you really are, even though you are such a beautiful women everyone would probably not even believe me."

"Don't say anything" I begged. "Lola is so mad at me as it is, even though she is the one that started this whole thing. He then started playing with my breasts, and kissing my neck, which I loved.

"Oh Professor, you do know how to make a girl feel wonderful..."

He looked into my eyes and said, "Well I've had some practice... You know a women should call her lover by his first name, my name is Rick..."

"Mmm Rick... make love to me Rick..." I can't believe I said that. I was so caught up in the moment, I wanted this man. He wanted me for so long and now his hard cock was pushing into my stomach and I wanted him in my mouth and in my virgin pussy. He took my hand and we walked to his bedroom. Once inside he held my chin and slowly kissed me. This was what I needed. I wanted to be manhandled, in my hot dress and heels. Looking at him through my long lashes and my long white nails playing with his hair, I was in ecstasy ready for anything.

I then made him sit on the bed as I took off his shoes and socks, and then relieved him of his pants. I sank to my knees and rubbed his hard cock through his briefs. Then I moved it around with my lips and chin, loving the scent of this man. I wasn't ready to see him yet, I was over excited and I needed to calm down. My panties were slowly getting wet and my heart was beating fast. I slowly pulled off his briefs, amazed at how sexy my long nails were in contrast to his strong torso and large penis. Once he popped out I gave his cock little kisses starting at the head and inching my way down the next nine inches. I kissed his balls, and looking up at him asked, "How am I doing?" Rick just moaned so I knew all my practice on my dildo was paying off.

Once I let him enter my mouth I was in heaven. I sucked, I licked, and I breathed in his scent. I couldn't wait for my reward. I felt myself starting to begin an orgasm, Oh my God, just having him in my mouth was making me start to cum.

I was really feeling like a woman and I wanted him to cum in my mouth I suddenly felt myself cum in my flowered panties, as he started to cum. During his cry... "Oh Baby you are making me cum so hard. Don't stop." And he didn't stop. I swallowed every bit and then licked him clean, loving his sperm inside me.

His cock was still hard when I sat next to him, and crossed my legs.

I smiled. "I see you liked that." As I lightly touched his face, peering into his dark eyes.

"Are you crazy, I loved that it was the best blow job I have ever had, you are a gift from heaven. Now let me take care of you.."

"Me," I just smiled. "A man comes in my mouth, of course I'm going to cum in my panties." I giggled.

He smiled, "Oh baby I have found what I have been looking for. You know every crossdresser needs a rich boyfriend. I can make you very happy." I moved onto his lap, something that I have always dreamed about. Sitting on a man's lap, feeling his hardness thorough my pantyhose and slight summer dress. I put my arms around his neck and we slowly started to make out again. I giggled as he ran his hands up and down my back, telling me how sexy I was. He played with my C cup breast through the soft material of my dress and bra.

"I love your breasts, and your legs but I especially love the way you are looking at me..." We kissed some more with our eyes open, and I was loving every bit of it. He started to kiss my cleavage and he nuzzled my breasts, while I kissed his hair and tried to not come again so soon.

He looked at me again, "Stand up baby and turn around." After that order he unzipped my dress but I didn't let it fall. I held it and spun around and held his gaze. Slowly I revealed my breasts encased in beige satin, then my firm tight stomach, then the top of my pantyhose came into view.

"Oh my God, Sabrina, you are a goddess." He chuckled as he reached for the dress, I let go and it fell into a onto the floor. I stepped out of it, bent over to pick it up and backed up to where he was sitting. Once again I was on his lap and pushing my ass down on his hard hot cock. I rubbed him through my panties as he started playing with my breasts again. As I slowly bounced on his cock he started to kiss my neck again, making me even hornier.

I could see us in the mirror in front of me, I was thinking how lucky he was to have a hot blonde on his cock, when suddenly he whispered in my ear. "Sabrina, I have to have you now."

"I'm a little nervous," I cooed, "I'm still a virgin." I felt his cock grow even more as he rubbed against me. We stood up and he grabbed me in his firm hands and lifted me back onto the bed. He told me to get on all fours, while he went into the bathroom for some lubricant. I told him I wanted to leave my pantyhose on, so he slid them and my panties down and started kissing my "pussy". He abruptly stopped.

"Wait, are you a real woman? Where is your clit?" I turned over.

"It's here." I said patting my little pussy. "It's hidden, and that's where it's going to stay." He then asked if my breasts were real. "They are real to me." He laughed tuned me over and started attacking my "pussy again.

"God you smell so sweet I can't wait to get my dick inside you." I then felt his fingers make an entrance.

I let out my first moan. "Oh my God Rick, oh my ohhh..."

After a couple of minutes playing with my pussy, he made me turn over on my back. "I want to watch you as I fuck you." he said.

"I want to watch too," I begged. Let's take a video with our phones at least, I want to remember this, my first time...'

He laughed as he set up the phones and then he propped two pillows under me and he filled me with lube. Playing with me again and rubbing my legs. "You are ready baby." He smiled and his dick was inches from my opened pussy.

"Oh my God..." He looked huge, I started to get nervous. "Hon you are so big, do you think you will fit?' He laughed. "It will take some getting used to, but once it's in you will not be able to live without it." I then felt the head of his cock start to make its way inside me. He pushed in a little and told me to relax and get used to the feeling of having real man inside me. Another two inches and I felt him pass my anal ring. A little pang of pain came through but it soon turned into pleasure. "Keep going baby..." I cried as his cock was buried deeper and deeper into me.

I was so happy when I finally felt his body and balls against me, knowing that I was able to take his whole cock inside me. This is what I needed, this is what I have been fantasizing about, why had I waited so long to have a man completely inside my pussy. "Oh, I love it baby don't stop.. Take me ohh..." I couldn't even think straight as he pushed and pushed. Soon we had a perfect rhythm going, in and out and we were both in ecstasy.

"You are so tight," He said as he breathed heavier and heavier." God your pussy is amazing, I want to fuck you all night."

Just then I screamed, "Cum inside me baby, I want to feel it, make me your woman." He then got up a little and his lips got closer to mine. He teased me with his tongue and his lips as he watched me climb to my most intense orgasm.

He gazed into my eyes as he said, "I want you to have my babies... I want to fuck you all night.. I want you... I want..." My God I was about to cum when suddenly Rick started drilling me. He yelled and I felt his cum fill me, without missing a beat I started coming too. I felt my bottom becoming extremely wet. I was having a perfect sissygasm. Just when I couldn't take anymore he bent down and kissed me. I felt my body go weak and I started to cry, I was still so excited and I didn't want to let him go...

We fucked two more times that day and I didn't want to go home. I was very comfortable in his arms and in his bed.

"So I'm guessing" he claimed, "that you will be here whenever I want you too, otherwise the whole school will know who you really are."

"I'm Sabrina that is who I am and why are you threatening me now, after I let you have my body." I mentioned this as he pistoned his dick in and out of me.

He smiled. "And a wonderful body it is, but we should keep this our secret and not tell Lola, she would freak even more than she has."

I stayed the night, but I left before Rick got up. I had plans and he had work.

Lola gave me an ultimatum. She wanted Sabrina gone.

I called Elaine and asked for an appointment.

4 hours later I decided I was going to visit both Lola and Rick at the college. I walked in unannounced, and walked up to Lola's desk.

"I've come to see Professor Watkins." I said in my most professional voice.

Lola looked at me and stood up at her desk. "And who are you, and what is this in reference to?" I took off my sunglasses and shook my now long auburn hair. "My name is Miss Sabrina Langton and I want to talk to Rick."

To say she was surprised would be an understatement. I went to Elaine's and had my long hair dyed red, and I also went up a cup size to a D. I looked like I was ready for business in my A line skirt, bolero jacket and black pumps. My lips were nice and plump and my dark nails nice and long.

Lola fell back into her chair as I walked into Rick's office. Rick stood up and walked over to me. "Can I... umm.."

"Rick, we need to talk." Then Lola and Shirl appeared in the door frame. It took him a couple of seconds to recognize who I was. Last time he saw me I was the blonde hanging onto his dick.

"Ladies I will be right with you." He pushed the two of them through the door and locked it. "Sabrina? You, you look fantastic. What are you doing here?" It would have been easier to hear him without Lola banging on the office door.

I put my arms around his neck. "You said you were going to tell everyone about me.. Well go ahead tell them."

"What, what do you mean?"

"Tell them, I don't care, go tell everyone, tell them you are sleeping with me. Tell Lola and Shirl."

He literally didn't know what was happening. "Tell her, go ahead, you said you would. Tell them we are moving in together, I need to get away from her. She's toxic, and she has never been that nice to me in best of times, but she will never let me stay as Sabrina. So I need you to tell her. If you want me, you will have to get her to back off. Plus I need a rich boyfriend.

"Um." He muttered as he walked to the door, opening it and spilling in the two of them.

Lola was the first to talk. "You fucking fairy, why are you even here? And what's with the red hair, you bitch... what the fuck is going on?"

"Lola, Shirl.." Rick said. "Sabrina and I are in love and she is moving in with me. We will get her things and she will be out of your hair. You won't have to worry about her anymore.

Lola was quite mad, as I watched in complete silence. It was working better than I ever imagined.

Rick pushed them towards the door. "Okay that's all there is, please get back to work, the students are going to wonder what's going on."

Lola then chimed in. "Then I'm telling everyone that my fucking fairy husband is sleeping with you, hope you can handle that."

"Go ahead, but don't call her that anymore." He then grabbed my hands and pulled me toward him for an unbelievable kiss. Right in front of the women. I think I heard the door slam but I couldn't be sure.

Rick looked into my eyes and wondered.. "I love the red hair, but why the sudden change?"

"You know," I smiled. Suddenly realizing that it was all over and was also starting to begin again.

"I needed a new look to go with my new life.

My new life started as soon as we walked out of the office and into the late afternoon sun, to move into my new home, with my new man.