My Wife, His Property Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pixel07
Pixel07
341 Followers

When I got to her pussy, I stopped kissing her body and reached back into the drawer of the nightstand where I hid the big BBC dildo before.

"So, it's really happening now?" I asked myself. I've been waiting for this moment for weeks and finally wanted to see how Olivia would react to a BBC, even if it was just a dildo. But it was not only a test for Olivia, but for me as well. Would I get jealous if she liked the dildo more than me? Could I even share her, my beloved girlfriend, with someone else? These were all questions that I hoped to answer now to know if I should continue with my hotwife fantasy or let it be.

To be honest, I got a little nervous, but I took the dildo and started massaging her clit with the tip.

"You know what this is?" I asked her curiously, and I continued to rub the tip against her sweet clit.

"Mmm... I guess it's a dildo or a vibrator." She said with a touch of curiosity in her voice.

"It's a dildo, sweetheart, and it's her to make you feel special. Trust me." I replied, moved the tip toward her entrance. However, when I tried to insert the tip, I noticed some resistance, and it made me immediately think "Fuck, maybe I bought one that was too big for her. I got in her with my cock without any problems, but even now after I fucked her, the dildo wouldn't fit." I was hoping that her pussy would adjust to the size, so I could get that thing in her.

I pushed again, but this time, with a little bit more force and I noticed an even stronger resistance until Olivia stopped me and said.

"Babe, stop, I think it's too big for me. I thi..."

"Don't worry," I interrupted her, "you'll get used to it. Everyone does. I will proceed more gently, just relax." This time, I took things slower. Most of the time I focused on her clit, with the tip, but from time to time I went back to her entrance and tried to slide the dildo inside. At the same time, I played with her nipples so that she stays horny and relaxed.

This slow process helped a lot. With each new attempt, I could get more and more of the dildo into her. This was reflected in Olivia's reaction. When we started, she was quiet, but after a short while she started moaning again. Her moaning got louder every time I was near her entrance with the dildo. "Perfect, her body seems to be getting used to the size." I thought.

Finally, when I tried to put the dildo back in her, I felt her pussy give in, and it slid a few inches inside her.

"Aaaaaah" moaned Olivia with pleasure. At the same time, she tensed up. With her hands, she grabbed the duvet firmly and curled her feet. Her reaction reminded me a lot of our first time, where I took her virginity.

And that's exactly why I didn't move the dildo anymore. Just like the first time we had sex, I wanted her pussy to get used to the size, before making my next move.

Instead, I started to please her clit with my fingers, hoping that it would help her relax again, until suddenly, after about three minutes later I noticed, how Olivia started to move her hips, forcing the dildo slide slowly in and out. "Fuck.... she is liking it!" I thought. "She is even fucking her self with it!"

Realizing that Olivia enjoyed the feeling of being completely filled out made me go crazy. I felt my cock throbbing out of lust. I don't know how I got the idea, but I keeled before the bed and started to lick her pussy, while gently using the dildo to pleasure her from the inside as well.

"Aaaahh... Aaaaaah... Mmmmmmh." Olivia's moans got heavier. She tried to grab something, switching between the duvet and the pillows, to have something to hold on to, while the dildo reached spots that have never been touched before.

I stopped licking her, to ask her "Do you like it slut?" But all I got as a response was her passionate moaning. She couldn't even answer. Her whole body and her mind were focused on the behemoth, splitting her apart. And it truly did so.

I took a closer look, and it completely amazed me, how her pussy gripped on to it. It looked as her pussy would be holding on to every inch, screaming I will never let you go.

"Harder" I heard Olivia gasping.

"What, I can not understand you." I replied and tried to tease her a little bit more.

"Harder" She said a little louder this time.

I stopped fucking her with the dildo and whispered, "Beg for it..."

Olivia exploded with lust, "GOD BEN, STOP TEASING ME AND GIVE IT, I FUCKING NEED IT. PLEEEEASE FUCK MEEE!"

"As you wish slut," I said and began to fuck her with hard thrust.

"Aaaaaaaaaahhhh... FUCK.... Ohh fuuuuck....! Olivia moaned with pleasure and pain. Her moans got so loud, that she grabbed a pillow and put it over her face, to suppress the sound of her moans. The monsterus size of the dildo hurt her, but it was nothing compared to the pleasure she received. Because of it, she decided to endure the pain and give herself fully to her lust.

I decided to keep looking at her pussy, so I wouldn't miss the whole spectacle. I noticed a little bit of white stuff on the dildo and on her pussy lips.

"Shit, I didn't know that she was a creamer." I thought. A couple of minutes ago I had my doubts, whether I would like seeing her taking the dildo, or not. But now, I was completely loving it. Her moans were loader than ever before. The way she tensed up, as if she would be fucked for the first time. The way she curled her feet. The way she creamed on that dildo and finally the way she gave in to the lust. It was just everything that made me fall in love with my fantasy even more. The dildo brought her to another level, far beyond what my dick could ever reach. That night, I saw a side of Olivia that had previously been hidden from me. There was something extremely intimate about seeing Olivia on such a high sexual level, and it made me appreciate the hotwife lifestyle even more.

But the night was far from over. Because of the size of the dildo, it only took seconds, before I noticed that she was about to cum. Her moaning under the pillow grew louder until she threw the pillow away and cried out.

"Babe I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm cu...... Ahhhhhhhhhh!"

The amount of pleasure was too much for her to handle. It felt so good, that she couldn't hold her legs stable anymore and started to shake. I have never seen her cum this hard. It was the most intense orgasm she had ever had, and I wasn't even jealous that my dick couldn't give her this much pleasure. I was rather grateful that I could be a part of this beautiful experience. Amazed, I watch her shake for the next couple of seconds until she stopped.

For the next two minutes she laid semi-conscious on the bed and her breathing was getting quieter and slower. I decided to give her time to recover from the extreme orgasm, before I lied down next to her and removed her blindfold. After some time, she pulled herself up and crawled in my arms. Neither of us spoke a single word. We just lay there and enjoyed each other's closeness. I caressed her tenderly and kissed her occasionally on her forehead. Eventually, I whispered to her, "you took it like a queen."

And got only an exhausted giggle in response from her.

Soon she recovered a bit and started kissing my breast and gently running her hand all over my body. She knew I hadn't come yet, and she had an appetite for my cum. Because I was still thinking about what just happened, my dick was still almost completely erect when Olivia grabbed it. At the same time as she grabbed him, she leaned forward to give me a kiss. It was a slow kiss, but with a lot of passion. She briefly broke the kiss to look me in the eyes a say, "let me return the favor," As she started to stroke my cock.

I gave her a slight smile in response and grabbed her head to continue kissing her while she pleasured me.

After some time of kissing, I made myself comfortable, and she positioned her head at the bottom of my belly where she caressed with one hand my dick, before starting to blow the shit out of me. Still influenced by alcohol, she wasn't at all shy about deepthroating and the gagging sounds. Normally she could fit my whole cock in her mouth, but she always avoided it as she was ashamed of the sounds, even though I always told her that the sounds aroused me.

Suddenly she stopped and shouted "Oh... my.... GOOOD.... what is this, Ben?"

I lifted my head and opened my eyes to see what was causing her excitement. I saw that she held the dildo in her hand and stared at it curiously. "She must have just spotted the dildo between the bedsheets." I thought and asked her, "do you like it?"

Without taking her eyes away from the dildo, she said to me,

"Its enormous. I... I would never think that I could fit something this big inside me."

"And you took it like a queen." I praised her as I saw how she studied the dildo with her eyes. The way she felt it with her hands and the way she looked at it made me realize, that she started to admire this big black BBC dildo. This realization drove me crazy with lust and made my cock throb. I got a sudden urge to cum, which is why I said to her,

"Now give it back to me and finish what you have started."

She looked back at me with a smile and said to me "as you wish" And passed me the dildo over.

Soon the gagging sounds were echoing around the room again and my whole cock got covered in her spit. As I enjoyed the blowjob, an idea came into my head. "How about if she enjoys two cocks instead of one." I thought.

Since she was lying on her side, it was possible for me to reach her pussy with my fingers. All she had to do was move her ass towards me, so I could satisfy her at the same time.

"Move your ass to me, I want to pleasure you as well." I said to her.

"Glurp... Glurp.... you naughty man. As soon as you have relaxed for 5 min, you want to keep satisfying me." She answered

I replied, "Well, what should I say. I am addicted to this pussy" and put two fingers inside her with ease. "Damm, I have never felt her pussy so loose." I thought, and it shocked and amazed at the same time.

While I started to finger her, Olivia began to moan softly, but it wasn't long before my fingers weren't enough for her.

"Mmmm....more, put more fingers inside me." She commanded.

In order to fulfill her wish, I put my third finger in her cunt. Sliding inside felt this time too very easy. Her moaning grew louder in response to my fingers, but three fingers still weren't enough for her. A few minutes ago she was completely filled out by the dildo and that was the feeling she needed now, so she stopped sucking my cock for a moment and said in a pleading voice.

"Ohhh.... Ben, please.... I need more..."

I have looked at her and replied, "what do you mean, do you want to be completely filled out?"

"Yes" she whispered viciously.

I took the dildo and smacked her ass with it. "Do you want to take the big black dildo like a slut."

"Yes pleeeeaasssse" She bagged.

"Then take my cock in your mouth." I commanded.

As soon as she put the tip in her mouth, I took her head and pushed my cock all the way inside and held her head down for a couple of seconds, choking her through the deepthroat. Finally, when I released her, she lifted her head so that she could breathe again. As she gasped for air, I moved the dildo in front of her mouth and said,

"Now spit on it babe and spread your spit all over the dildo, we need some lube."

While doing what I asked her to do, she asked in a seductive voice, "like this, babe?" And continued to stroke the dildo so that her spit got evenly distributed on the dildo.

"You are doing it perfectly. Now leave the rest to me." I praised her and went towards her pussy with the dildo while she started to jerk me off again.

As I tried to insert the tip inside her, I noticed resistance again, but this time it wasn't as strong as the first time. To help me put it inside, Olivia reached back with her hand, and spread her pussy lips. Together we managed to get the tip of the dildo inside her.

In reaction to the feeling of being stretched out again, she tensed up again and groaned loudly

"Ahhhhhhh.... FUCK!" while she gripped my cock tightly with her hand.

Seeing that the dildo had such a big impact on her was extremely hot. As like during the first time, I have waited to give her pussy time to adjust to this size, while she was focused on giving me the best blowjob, I've ever got from her.

Soon, I slowly began to penetrate her pussy with the dildo. As a result, she became unfocused during the blowjob. Several times she had to pause briefly, because the feeling of being completely filled out overwhelmed her. So I adjusted the tempo so that she could focus on the blowjob, so we could both please each other at the same time.

The feeling of fucking Olivia with the dildo was incredible. It wasn't that I couldn't normally make Olivia cum, because I could. But unlike the dildo, I had to put a lot of effort and use all my skills to make her orgasm, whether it was with my fingers, my mouth or my cock.

With the dildo, it was a completely different story. Just his presence in her pussy drove her crazy. I knew that I could make her orgasm with the dildo at any time. All I had to do was pick up the pace a little and fuck her a little harder with it. I realized that the dildo was like a magical tool that gave me power over Olivia, and I loved it.

We were alone in the room, but in my mind we were having a threesome with a stranger. I imagined how a big, muscular black bull is fucking Olivia from behind, while she was blowing me. These thoughts excited me even more, and I noticed how an orgasm was building up inside me, so I started to fuck her harder and faster with the dildo.

Unable to continue to blow anymore, because of the amount of pleasure she received, Olivia took my cock out of her mouth and cried out "OMG... it's so big.... Ben.... Aaaaaah.... Mmmmmm."

As I continued to fuck her sweet pussy with the dildo, I begged her, "babe, don't stop. I am close.... use your hand at least."

"Me to Ben.... Fuck.... I close too.... harder.

Please... fuck me harder."

So, she grabbed my cock and started jerking it off hard, as she moaned louder and louder with each new thrust.

I tried to delay my orgasm by a few seconds because I wanted us to cum together until she finally exploded with lust moaned loudly "Ahhhhhhh, I am cumming Ben!"

Her passionate scream and her shaking body were the signal I was waiting for, and I let orgasm come over me like a wave of lust.

"I am Coming to, babe!" I screamed, "take it in your mouth."

Olivia tried to put my cock in her mouth in time, but overwhelmed by her own shaking orgasm, she wasn't fast enough and my cum splattered in her face.

Exhausted, she laid her cum covered face on my lower abdomen while she enjoyed the rest of her orgasm. As our orgasms slowly faded away, was the only thing I thought about, "I need to find her a real big black cock."

Pixel07
Pixel07
341 Followers