All Comments on 'My Wife-His Toy Ch. 01'

by wifetoy

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Lighten up

I am new to this site, but who is this tool who makes negative comments about every femdom story without any basis. If you don't like a subject matter, don't read the story. I think this one is very hot. Love the dominant hot wife fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thats a nice story - he shouldn't cut the cage off

That's something new, not the normal story here. I'm eager for the next sessions.

devilspydevilspyover 9 years ago
New Anon

New Anon, please sign up so we know your not one of the troll Anon's. And welcome. As for the story, could have been better if cuckold had been forced to take a viagra first. Second a ruined orgasm is good, but with chastity on, those toys could have just milked his blue balls dry with no orgasm. Then he could have been ordered to lick and suck up his goo and swallow it all. Even with the ruined orgasm he had to have been leaking and dripping pre cum goo before the shock came. After six months I am sure his blue balls are throbbing in pain. Mine are if I do not have a good orgasm every four days or so. I also suggest that next story sissy cuckold and her are together. She get gang fucked by strangers and sissy cuckold fluffing them cleaning their messy cock and balls then eating and swallowing her used messy pussy as well. All as master looks on for his enjoyment. Maybe a couple hung sissy boys to fuck sissy cuckold pussy as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
5 Starz!!

5 for originality alone! Great story. I was hoping sissy would have to lick his wife's ass clean! I also agree an unauthorized ruined orgasm from the milking would've been a nice touch. Of course his wife or bull would have to punish him severely for it! Great writing, hope to see more. Thanks for sharing,

j

Criptic08Criptic08over 9 years ago
Nice story!

I want more

jmkuehnjmkuehnover 9 years ago
Awesome beginning

Very enjoyable. I hope there is more coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good thing he recorded it

It makes the divorce so much easier. And when he sent copies to all her friends and family she was disgraced, as she deserved. He found all the man's friends and family and gifted them copies. He was ruined. Because when you become a cheat you get what you deserve. Not a single clever or original part of this mess. It was neither entertaining to read nor was it in anyway erotic. Just plain bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
go go go

More please.what is the next level to be?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Cut the cage off - it's simple

Then go to the cops and have the stupid "master" put in jail. Better yet, grab your gun and put master in his grave. End of stupidity. Awful attempt at story telling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good story,

I'm sorry to see that it hasn't been continued.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Why?

Why can't some people just enjoy a story for what it is supposed to be, a simple piece of erotica meant for the enjoyment of readers? If you don't like stories of cuckolded husbands, DON'T FUCKING READ THEM! It's easy to tell which "anonymous" assholes have been cheated on by their significant other.

Sorry for the rant. Great beginning wifetoy. It would be interesting to find out how the master took control of this couple, and what other kinky things he has in mind.

johsunjohsunover 4 years ago
I read this story a long time ago, and never forgot about it.

So, in my mind, that makes it a great story - one that sticks in my mind all that time.

I actually came back to it today to see if it had been continued. But it wasn't. :-(

Good story with a unique spin. Guy loves his wife enough to go through hell for her, so she can let another guy fuck her with machines, and his cock. Tough for him. Lots of orgasms for her. I wonder what kind of things she did for the 'master' to convince him to keep her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really Good

Thanks that was a really good story and would love to read some more chapters of what the wife has had to do.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous