My Wife is a Daddy's Girl Pt. 09

Story Info
My wife gets a surprise. I get my niece, Kylie.
7.5k words
4.3
20k
30

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/02/2023
Created 10/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WATCHING THE VIDEO FROM LAST SUNDAY

Em and her dad woke up after they heard the front door of the cabin shut. They looked disheveled and hungover. Em's hair was a mess and the bruises on her body were beginning to get more purple and black.

"Hey, where are Gretchen and Hadley?" Em asked. Em picked up her phone and texted someone. Someone texted back. "Oh, they had to split to make their dad's birthday. I hope that they have fun. I am so glad that they got together, it was so sweet."

Most of the rest of the day, Em and her dad shuffled around the cabin. They didn't do much. At one point her dad turned on the tv and watched some NFL football. Em joined him on the couch, wearing an oversized t-shirt.

"Em, this has been a great weekend. I really don't want it to end. Do you really love Chad? How about you and I get the hell out of here and move to (horn honks)?"

I could not hear what her dad said. I rewound the video to try to catch what he said. But the words were not audible with the sound of the horn.

"Dad, that is a huge step. And you know I would love to do that. But... I don't know. It sounds kind of extreme. What would we do?"

"We could tell people that we are married. We know someone that could get us a passport, I.D.s, all the paperwork to prove it up. And we could be happy. Like we have been this weekend. And all the other times that we have spent together since you turned 18. I have plenty of money to buy a place there. We wouldn't have to work. We could just hang out on the beach and live life. What do you think?"

"That sounds great, dad. Really. It is just a huge step. I mean, I still love Chad. I mean, I guess I do. He is a good friend. But maybe that is all. I don't know. I am going to have to think about it. What would I tell him? How would I explain it to him?"

"I actually have a plan for that," Em's dad said. "We can discuss the details later, but if you decide to go, it would be pretty easy."

What in the fuck? Was Em going to leave and start a new life? Where was she thinking about moving to? Could she and her dad pull it off? Can a father and daughter actually pretend to be husband and wife? I mean, I know that my relationship with Em has now changed, but this seems pretty fucked up. I'm glad that I have the weekend with Kylie planned, however. Maybe this is my own way out. Who knows? Kylie seemed pretty flirty. And my sister, her mom, was, or used to be, fairly wild. So maybe Kylie hooking up with her uncle was not out of the question. This was all so crazy. Would I trade in my life with Em for a fling, or more, with my niece? Em seemed to have a secret life that I was oblivious to. She had clearly been fucking her father, "Hank", since she was 18. She fucked my sister, evidently. And several times. Hell, there was the mystery man that she had fucked with her dad. Who else had fucked my wife? I always thought that I was pretty perceptive. Evidently, I was blind to my wife's secret life.

Em cuddled up to her dad and they watched the game. Em looked at her watch from time to time.

"Dad, I have to leave in order to get home in time for the Chiefs game. It starts at six. But let's enjoy the time we have left. We will see each other in a few days. I am going to get here on Wednesday to do the work that we were supposed to do. Can you get back here on Thursday?"

"Yeah, that works. And don't forget that I have a surprise for you."

"That sounds intriguing, dad. Can't wait. Let's enjoy the time we have left today. I promised Chad I would be home to watch the game. Let's cuddle. I love you, dad."

"I love you too, Em."

They both sat there on the couch, watching the game for most of the afternoon. They switched to the other game at about 3:00. Em knows a lot about sports, especially soccer and football. I am sure that her dad thought of her as the perfect daughter. For a lot of reasons.

It came time for Em to leave, that is if she wanted to get home on time for the game. I know now, obviously, that she didn't leave on time. She sat there with her dad in a loving embrace, watching football and hanging out on a lazy fall Sunday afternoon. Like most husbands would like to do with their wives.

"Dad, I have got to leave. I love hanging out like this. And yes, it would be great to make it permanant. But I have a lot of thinking to do."

Em's dad, obviously, did not want her to leave. He sat up and grabbed the top of his gray sweatpants, pulling them down. His huge cock was semi-erect, but still an attention grabber.

My cock was rock hard, seeing his cock. I started stroking.

"Dad, come on. Do you think after all these years, that you can seduce me with your monster cock?"

"Em, just look at it. Are you telling me that going home and watching the game is better than taking this?"

"Dad, that's not fair. You know what your cock does to me. Why do you think I let you fuck me only minutes after I turned 18? But, come on. You know I need to get home."

I stroked harder.

"Fuck that guy, Em. I am your man. See, really see, what I can give you. All the time. Not just when we can sneak around. We could make a great life together. I think your mom would want us to be together."

Wow, that was low. Using the dead mom to get a blowjob. Or more.

"Dad, you are probably right. Mom was so awesome. And I miss her so much. She talked a lot about how important it was to have a great father daughter relationship. Who knows? But I really have to get home."

Em stared at her dad's cock for a while, now speechless. She reached her hand out, spit on it, and put it around his thick cock. She couldn't even get her whole hand around it. She stroked it up and down.

"Ahhh, that's it. You know you love it and that this is the only cock for you."

"Dad, you know I love you so much. And yes, I love your hard body and your huge cock. And yes, I love when we fuck. You make me cum so hard. But I have got to go."

Regardless, Em did not stop stroking her father's cock. He laid back, smiling. He knew he had her. Em leaned in, breathing heavily.

"Seriously, dad. I have to go. Chad will wonder what in the world I have been up to. I told him I would be home in time for the Chiefs' game. I think he is making dinner for us."

Em leaned in closer, however. She was now inches from her dad's cock.

"Dammit, dad."

Em took her dad's cock head in her mouth. She sucked hard, going up and down on his cock, the best she could considering its size. She gagged and slobbered all over his cock as she blew him.

I kept stroking. Em would be home from work soon. This was the last video and the last time I would cum watching Em and her father. Until this next weekend.

Her father moaned. "Em, I love you so much. It could be like this all the time."

Em massaged her dad's balls while she continued to go up and down on his huge cock.

"That's it. Suck my cock. I want to cum in your mouth so that you can taste my cum driving home to that worthless husband of yours. Make sure to kiss him good when you get home so that he can taste it too."

Em didn't object or respond. She continued to massage her dad's balls while she sucked his cock.

"Keep going. I want to fill your mouth with my cum before you leave."

Em's dad's hips thrust up and down as my wife sucked her dad's cock. Em took her mouth off her dad's cock and looked her dad straight in the eyes.

"Fill my mouth, dad. But I want you to coat my face too. I want to go home with your dried cum on my face and in my throat, dad."

Well, crap. No wonder she took a long shower when she came home.

Em leaned down and took her dad's huge cock back in her mouth. I could see her neck muscles strain as she sucked, as she went up and down. She now had both hands massaging and tugging at his balls.

"Ohhh, ohhh, god yes. I want your mouth forever!"

Em sucked her dad's cock as if she was never coming back to the cabin. Although I knew that wasn't true. Maybe she was sucking his cock thinking about the new life they could have together, wherever it was that he suggested they move.

I stroked faster.

"Keep going, Em. I'm almost....uhhh....there." Her dad groaned and his neck muscles tensed. He closed his eyes and came into my wife's mouth. Shot after shot of cum. She couldn't take all of it and cum poured out of her mouth. Some of it ended up on her face. She swallowed.

I came hard, all over my stomach.

"Mmmmmmmmm. That was so good, dad." Em laid her head on her dad's chest. He smiled, knowing, it seemed, that he had kept her from going home on time. They laid there for a while and relaxed until their breathing slowed. "I seriously have to go now."

Em quickly packed up her stuff and headed for the front door.

"Em, I am going to leave in the morning. I want you to think about my proposal. I love you so much and we could make a great life together. Maybe this next weekend will persuade you."

Em hugged her dad, then gave him a wet, sloppy, cum-kiss. "I'll think about it dad. I think a lot of it will depend on my relationship with Chad over the next few days."

"You know that he will never satisfy you. I mean, not just physically, but mentally. You and I are the same. He really needs someone more like...well...more like his sister. A nerdy art girl. That is not you, that is for sure. I can't even figure out how you two ever connected."

"Dad, it's complicated. And yes, perhaps he would be better off with someone like himself. And I would be better off with you. I just need to give it some thought. See you Thursday, dad. I love you."

"Love you too, Em."

Em opened the door and left.

TUESDAY NIGHT

Em came home from work at about 6:00 pm. She knocked on the door of my office.

"Chad, are you in there?"

I was still naked and covered in cum from watching her escapades from last weekend.

"Yes, just give me a second, Em."

I put on some gray sweats and a shirt and opened the office door.

"How was your day at work?" I asked. "You look like you tanned."

"Yeah, I just don't want to let go of Summer. I went to the salon and did a couple of tanning sessions over the last couple of days. How was your day? Did you rethink your goofy idea of having Kylie over for the weekend?"

"It's not goofy, Em. I think it's brilliant. What else am I going to do while you are gone again? Kylie is a lot of fun, a lot like my sister. And she loves film. This will be a huge chance to learn about what I do."

"I don't know, Chad. It just seems a little creepy. An uncle spending the weekend alone with his niece? What are you going to do with the rest of your free time when you are not teaching her about film?"

"We're just going to hang out, Em, just like you and your dad at the cabin, when you are not cleaning it up."

"Well, that sounds rather weird, Chad."

"Not any different than you and your dad hanging out together all the time. You two are close, why can't I be close with my niece?"

"Don't go there, Chad. The two situations are totally different. Daughters are usually daddy's girls. The same doesn't apply to an uncle and his niece."

"Well, I, for one, think it's going to be a fun weekend. Maybe as much fun as the one you will have with your dad."

"Fine. Whatever."

Em seemed pretty pissed. But she really had no reason to be. She was fucking her dad. Had been for years. Why should she care if I fucked my sister's daughter? I had no idea if that would happen, although that was the goal.

"Oh, Renee says hello. She came by work and took me to lunch today." Em sounded like she was trying to get back at me for inviting Kylie over for the weekend.

Lunch. I bet.

"That's nice of her. What was she up to?"

"I think she just wanted to catch up. We had a good, no, great time. It ended up being a long lunch so I didn't get as much done at work today as I wanted. Still, I am going to leave in the morning for the cabin. Let's order pizza to keep dinner, and the dishes, easy, okay? I'll grab a couple of beers out of the fridge."

"Yeah, that sounds good. I will be downstairs shortly."

After Em left the room, I jumped in the shower to clean off and put on some fresh clothes. When I got out of the shower, there were some text messages waiting for me.

Text from Kylie:

"Hey Unc. Hope you had a great day. Can't wait for Thursday!

There was also a pic. It was a selfie of Kylie and her friends at a bar that I didn't recognize. She had a huge smile and was holding up a beer. She had changed shirts from earlier today. She was now wearing a torn up Dinosaur Jr. t-shirt. It looked like it had holes from being worn and washed so many times. Her nipples were still hard, like they were in the pics from this morning.

Text from Chad:

"Cheers!"

I went downstairs and ate dinner with Em. We talked, but not about anything in particular. If this had been a first date, it would have been a bust. We cleaned up and I watched some playoff baseball. Em went upstairs to pack her bag for the weekend. She eventually joined me on the couch to watch the game. She sat at the other end of the couch while we watched - like friends. Or acquaintances. When the game was over, we headed upstairs.

"I'm going to sleep in the spare bedroom so that I don't wake you when I leave, Chad."

"Okay," wondering if we had shared a bed for the last time the other night.

WEDNESDAY

I woke up at about 8:00 am. Em was already gone. I turned on the living room tv and broadcast the cameras from the cabin on it. I was going to leave it on live stream until Kylie arrived on Thursday.

Nothing happened until Em got there. I watched her unpack her bag, then she went to work cleaning the cabin. Like really cleaning, the type of cleaning she was supposed to have done last weekend with her dad. She played music on the Bose and danced around, happily. Around dinner time, she left for a while. She didn't text me at all. She didn't call. I didn't bother texting or calling her either.

She came back to the cabin an hour or so later. At least she was alone.

At the end of the night, I moved to the bedroom and broadcast live onto our tv there. I watched her go to bed and fall asleep. I did the same.

THURSDAY

When Em woke up at the cabin, so did I. I watched as she worked around the cabin. She cleaned. I cleaned our house, getting it ready for Kylie. It was as if we were hanging out together, both cleaning. But not together, really. She had no idea I was watching. And it was silent, except for the music. Her dad was supposed to be there at the cabin late in the afternoon so I sat down on the leather couch in the living room.

At around 3:00, Em went to the bathroom and took off her clothes. Her bruises had faded, a bit. Her tan lines, however, were gone. It looked like she had hit the tanning booth pretty hard over the last couple of days. She was now bronze all over. She jumped in the shower and soaped herself up. When she got out of the shower, she dried herself off. Then, she grabbed a bottle of something, perhaps a body lotion or oil, and covered her body in it. Her skin shined.

She walked into the bedroom, naked. She went to her weekend bag and pulled some stuff out. It looked like cords, or rope. It was hard to see until she laid everything out on the bed. There were four thick cords. There were loops on one end of each. And metal cuffs on the other ends. There was also a sleep mask. Em took one cord at a time and attached them to the four corners of the bed, laying the metal cuffs on top of the sheets.

I don't remember any packages coming to the house. We had never done any BDSM type stuff. She never asked and it never occurred to me to ask her. Halloween was about 10 days away, and the more videos I watched, the more I thought about Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. Em was a mystery to me. The way she acted, the stuff she did when I was not around were so unlike the Em that I knew. I wonder if everyone is like that, acting differently around different people. I began to wonder if we could really know anyone.

Em got up on the bed and snapped each of her ankles into the metal cuffs. They appeared to have some type of soft lining on the inside. With her free hands, Em put on the sleep mask. Then she put one cuff on her left wrist.

Smooth move, Em. How are you going to get the last cuff on? With one hand? I chuckled a bit at her predicament.

The cuff lay open on the bed to her right. Em raised her right arm and brought it crashing to the bed. Her wrist hit the cuff and it snapped shut. Damn, that was a Wonder Woman move. She was now fully restrained and blindfolded, glistening naked and tan, completely smooth below the waist, in the afternoon sun on the huge bed.

What if Em's dad never showed up? How in the world would she get out? I would have to go to the cabin to let her free. Then how would I explain my presence? I couldn't tell her that I had been watching her fuck her father at the cabin and that there were hidden cameras all over the place.

She laid there for about a half an hour. She never got nervous. She just laid there, looking gorgeous.

There was movement at the front door of the cabin, so I switched cameras. The door opened and her huge dad walked in. He was carrying his weekend bag and another black bag. He was about ten feet into the cabin when another guy walked in, also carrying a weekend bag. He was huge. Not as big as my father in law, but about 90% of his size. The second guy looked scary.

"Em, are you here?" her dad asked.

"In here, dad. I have something special for you. I'm in the bedroom."

"I have something special for you too!" Em's dad motioned to the other guy to be quiet. Em's dad looked into the bedroom. He could obviously see that she was tied up and was blindfolded.

"Wow, you look hot! Is that coconut oil that I smell?"

"I put it on just for you, dad. And check out my all over tan!"

"Beautiful."

Em's dad motioned for the other guy to come take a look. The muscled stranger smiled.

They both started taking off their clothes, quietly. The other guy was covered in tattoos. Some of them looked military based. Some tribal. All black, no color. He had several scars. One on his abdomen, one on his shoulder and a pretty nasty one on his thigh. It looked like this guy had seen some shit. Or been in some shit. And he was muscular. He might have been a couple of inches shorter than Em's dad, but he had more muscles. If that was possible. He turned a bit and I saw his cock for the first time. It was huge, just like Em's dad's cock. It might even have been bigger. And it was uncircumcised.

"Are you coming, dad?"

"I will be pretty soon." He giggled.

I don't think Em was expecting this. And it looked like it was going to go south. I grabbed the phone in case I had to call 911. I don't know how I would explain it, but even though Em had been cheating on me with her father, and my sister, I didn't want her to get hurt.

The two naked men tiptoed into the bedroom. The second guy was especially good at keeping quiet as he walked. If I didn't have the video, I would not have known he was there.

Em's dad walked over to the bed and sat down while the other guy stood at the foot of the bed. Em's dad had to maneuver around the cords, but he managed to get underneith Em, both of them now facing up towards the ceiling.

"Dad, what the hell?"

The other man got on the bed, the weight of both men made the bed move a lot.

"Ummm, what is going on? Is there someone else here? What the fuck is going on?" Em was getting scared and her body shook.

I held the phone in my hand, ready to call for help.

"Seriously, dad, this is not okay. What in the hell is happening?" She was now shouting.

The other guy moved his large naked body above Em and lowered himself on top of her. He kissed her firmly on the lips. She couldn't do anything about it since she was restrained and he was so strong.

12