My Wife is a Daddy's Girl Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get the fuck off me! Get off me now!" Em screamed.

Neither man moved.

Em was stuck. She had restrained and blindfolded herself.

"Now! You asshole!!" Em's face was beet red and her neck veins bulged out as she tried to wiggle the man off her with her body.

In a fit of rage, Em raised both arms up off the bed and then brought them crashing back to the surface. Both cuffs popped open, freeing her hands. She quickly clenched her fists and brought them together, smashing into the man's ears on both sides.

"Fuck, Emily, that hurt. A lot," the man said.

From underneath her, Em's dad laughed.

Em ripped off her sleep mask.

"Uncle Harry? What in the fuck are you doing here?" Her face was still red but she was now smiling. "You two assholes, you had me scared!"

Wait, that's Uncle Harry? I had heard of him but had never met him. He was Em's dad's younger brother. Some kind of spook, from what I understood. Special services or special agent or something. He was almost always living in a foreign country. Then something would happen that would make the news. Like a political assassination or a coup. At least that is what I understood from what Em had told me. He was supposed to come to our wedding, but Em said that he got called away on assignment to the Middle East at the last minute, so I never met him. I put down the phone. I wasn't going to need it, evidently. I didn't want to get caught naked in the event that Kylie arrived during my viewing, so I pushed my pants down to my thighs and pulled out my cock. I started stroking it.

"You know I would never let anything bad happen to you," her father said.

"Thanks a lot, dad," Em said sarcastically. "That was pretty shitty. And Uncle Harry, I thought you were out of country?"

"I'm your surprise, Emily. What do you think?"

Harry's voice was a lot rougher than his brothers. Like he had spent a lifetime screaming at something, or someone.

"I'm so damn happy, Uncle Harry. I haven't seen you since the wedding."

What? What wedding? Did Em and her dad go to a wedding without me? I racked my brain to try to think of all the dozens of trips that they had taken together. I could not recall any wedding. Regardless, I continued to stroke my cock.

"That was a fun weekend, Emily. Genius move on your part to move out of the house and get a room at the hotel for a couple of days before your wedding while Thad stayed at home getting everything else ready."

Our wedding? He was at our wedding? How come I never saw him or met him?

Em laughed. "It's Chad, you know that!"

"Chad, Thad, whatever," Uncle Harry said flatly. "All I know is that we spent a couple of days fucking our favorite girl before she got married."

"You two ruined my white silk panties that I was supposed to wear under my wedding dress. I ended up not wearing any because all of the other colored ones that I packed would have been seen through the dress. I was dripping your cum while saying my vows. I was sure that I would move, look down, and see a puddle of cum on the altar after the service."

They all laughed.

"Luckily, the cum dripped down my legs and soaked into the white high top stockings that I was wearing. Both of them were soaking wet with cum by the time the pastor was done. Do you each still have yours?"

"I still have mine, Emily. I keep it in a plastic bag." Uncle Harry said.

"Me too," her dad added.

Em had told me that she lost her stockings. I guess she gave them to her dad and uncle as souvenirs.

"Good boys, now are you two going to sit here gabbing like a couple of old ladies, or are you going to fuck your girl silly?"

"Fuck," the brothers said in unison, smiling.

Em lifted both legs and brought them down hard on the bed to open the last two cuffs. They fell to the floor. She wrapped her legs around her uncle's waist as he fell into her, kissing her. Em's dad reached around and fondled her coconut oil covered boobs. She arched her back in the ecstasy of the two muscular men, her dad and her uncle with their bodies all over her. She stuck her long tongue out and her uncle sucked on it. She then sucked on his tongue. Em and her uncle continued their sloppy, saliva kiss. Em's dad kissed her neck and shoulder. He sucked on her collarbone. He sucked hard.

I thought Em was going to stop him so that he wouldn't leave a mark. But she didn't. He continued sucking on his daughter's neck while his brother kissed her. When Em's father was done, he left a huge mark on her neck. Harry broke their kiss. He kissed her cheek, then ear lobe. He moved down her neck and started kissing her neck. Then he sucked her neck on the other side where her dad had left his mark. Em moaned.

"That feels so good, boys."

Em now had a bruise on both sides of her neck, one from her dad and the other from her uncle. She wore a large lacy choker on her neck at our wedding. She said it was her "something new" that a friend had given her. Now, I wonder whether she was covering up her neck bruises.

The coconut oil that Em had put on was now rubbing off on the brothers. All three looked shiny together in bed, their bodies writhing against each other. Em's dad lifted his hips and used a free hand to guide his cock into her ass. I stroked faster.

"Ahhhhh, dad, good thing I oiled up!"

Harry followed suit and took his uncircumcised large cock and slowly put it in my wife's pussy.

"You boys sure know how to fuck a girl! Now, you know what to do."

As if they had done it dozens of times before, the brothers got into a rhythm. Em's dad thrusted in his daughter's ass while Harry pulled back. Then, when Harry pushed, Em's dad pulled back. They fucked my wife like a well-oiled piston machine. The brothers' muscled bodies smothered her. Em broke out in a sweat

"Ohhhh....yes....yes....oh....god." Em's eyes were closed as she enjoyed the two huge cocks inside her. "Just like....that. Keep....going."

The bed moved back and forth on the floor of the cabin as the brothers fucked my wife.

"Harder boys," she begged.

The brothers thrusted harder and picked up speed. The headboard slammed hard against the cabin wall over and over again, leaving large marks on the wooden wall.

"That's it...uhhhh.....fuck me boys.....like....uhhhh....uhhhh....the old days."

Em was getting battered by her dad and uncle. So was the cabin wall.

"I'm...uhhh.....going to....cum, boys. Don't...uhhh....stop!"

Em's body convulsed as she orgasmed. The brothers did as she asked, and kept fucking her hard, maybe harder.

"That's it....boys. I can..uhhh....uhhhh....do this...uhhh....all night!"

The brothers' faces were only inches apart. They smiled at each other, probably knowing that their weekend would be filled with fucking this sex goddess - my wife.

"Love you....uhhh....boys."

"We love you too, Emily," Harry responded.

"Forever and forever," her dad added.

The two brothers continued to thrust in and out of my wife. The three of them were covered in oil and sweat. Em's hair was drenched. The brothers grunted and groaned as my wife moaned. The brothers' mouths almost touched as they breathed heavily.

"Uhhh... uhhhh.... I'm... going...to...come again, boys."

"I think that makes two of us, Emily." Harry was looking intently in his brother's eyes.

"Three," Em's dad added.

Four, if you include me. I stroked faster and harder.

"Fuck me... uhhh... harder... boys. Almost... uhhh... there!"

"Aaaahhhhhhhhh," they all three came together. So did I.

The three of them laid there for a while, in their post-sex haze. I had cum all over my shirt and my hand. Fuck, I had made a huge gooey mess.

The brothers pulled out of Em and cum gushed out of her ass and pussy. I had never seen that much cum.

"That's going to leave a stain, boys!"

They all laughed.

I turned off the live feed. I knew everything would continue to record and that I would be able to watch it later. But Kylie was due any time now. I ran upstairs and changed into a new shirt and washed my hands. As I was heading down the stairs, the doorbell rang.

I opened the door to let Kylie in. She looked so beautiful. We gave each other a huge hug. She was wearing an unzipped hoodie with a t-shirt underneath that said "Muck Fizzou." The shirt exposed quite a bit of her flat stomach. She wasn't wearing a bra and her small boobs looked perfect. She had a black chunky belt, a super small set of jean shorts and heavy black boots. Her round butt hung out the back of her shorts.

"Nice shirt!"

She laughed. "Unc, it is so great to see you. Thanks so much for inviting me for the weekend." She was carrying a heavy weekend bag so I took it from her.

"Come on in. How long has it been since you've been here? Seems like maybe a year?"

"That sounds right," she replied with a big smile.

I motioned for her to sit on the couch while I grabbed some beers. I handed her an open beer and then sat on a chair opposite of the couch. Kylie practically slammed the beer. Damn.

"I'll take another, Unc. If that's cool."

"Sure, it is kind of a vacation for you, since it is Fall break. Same IPA?"

"Sounds good."

I went to the kitchen and grabbed a couple more beers and brought them back to the living room. I realized that I had on my gray sweats but no underwear. It was going to be difficult to hide my cock if it got hard.

I finished my first beer pretty fast to catch up. We talked for a while although I had a hard time paying attention to what she was saying, I just kept roving my eyes over her body.

Then I noticed it. Not all of my cum from my orgasm earlier had landed on me. Kylie was sitting right next to a couple of huge drops of cum on the leather couch. The wet cum stood out against the brown material. As we talked, she put her hand down on the couch a couple of times, barely missing the globs. This was not going to end like "Something About Mary," with Kylie using it as a hair product. I stammered, trying to figure out what to do. Perhaps I could grab a towel and say that I needed to clean up some beer I spilled on the couch. If I did it fast enough, maybe she wouldn't notice.

I got up and went to the kitchen quickly. I didn't tell her what I was going to do. If I did, she would have looked down and seen my cum. I grabbed a kitchen towel and ran some warm water over it. I walked quickly back into the living room. As I walked towards Kylie and the couch, I couldn't see the cum anymore. It was gone. Kylie didn't say anything but she did have a funny little smile. The cum wasn't on her clothes. It was just...gone. I put down the towel and we continued talking, getting caught up. Kylie picked up her beer and took a huge gulp. She swished the beer around in her mouth a bit, then swallowed and smiled again.

I cooked steaks on the grill and we continued drinking, both of us getting a little drunk. It was nice outside, but a little cool in the evening. We came back to the living room after dinner, this time both of us sitting on the leather couch.

"Unc, I have something to tell you."

"What's that? I can take it."

"Well, this might be a little weird. But I feel like I need to tell you."

"Go ahead. Seriously, this has been a weird week. I feel like there is nothing much you can say that will shock me."

"Okay, here goes. Do you remember coming over for the Fourth of July weekend? You and dad left to go shoot off fireworks and drink? Mom and Aunt Emily stayed home and I ended up going to a friend's house to hang out?"

"Yeah, I remember."

"Well, I came home before you and dad. Mom and Aunt Emily were not around. I could not find them. I called out for them a couple of times but there was no response. After two or three minutes of searching the house, they both came up from the basement. They looked a little disheveled. Aunt Emily's red hair was pretty messed up. And mom had the sex flush. You know, all over her neck and her face. She gets it when she has had sex. Soooooo.....I think mom and Aunt Emily had sex while everyone was gone. I'm sorry to tell you, but I figured you ought to know."

"Thanks, I appreciate it. But believe it or not, that is not the wildest thing I have heard, or seen, this week. And wait, how do you know that your mom gets sex flush after sex?"

"I just do. Besides, it is pretty common. I get it too, when I've had good sex. I'm surprised that you are not freaking out. What could you have possibly heard that is weirder than your wife having sex with your sister?"

"Oh, you would be surprised."

"Surprise me, then!"

We were both pretty drunk by now. I typically make some bad decisions when I have too many beers. But hey, who doesn't.

"I'm not sure it's appropriate, Kylie."

"Don't make me beg, just tell me. I just told you about your wife cheating on you with your sister. I think you owe me!"

I pulled up the video surveillance app on my phone and put it on the first video from last week, then broadcast it to the tv.

"I'll see your 'wife having sex with sister-in-law' and raise you with 'this,'" pointing to the tv.

"Hey look, it's Aunt Emily. Wait, who is that huge muscular guy and why is he naked? Damn, that dude is hot. Like Hemsworth hot. And he has a monster cock! I've never seen.....Oh, wait, ummmmm... are they going to fuck? How are we watching this? Is this live?"

"This is from last week. It is a long story, but a friend installed cameras all over our cabin. Em went to the cabin with her dad to..."

"That's her dad? Like her 'dad,' dad? Not step-dad or someone she calls 'dad' or 'daddy'? Like her real dad?"

"Her real dad. They spent last weekend fucking. I have a lot of videos. One of them involves some college girls from Mizzou."

"Fuck Mizzou!"

"Yeah, well, surprisingly neither Em nor her dad fucked either one of the girls. But they are in one of the videos."

"We've got to watch them, all of them! I mean... if you want. And wait, isn't she there now at the cabin again with her dad? I think it's kind of hot, like really hot, but how do you feel about it?"

"Well, I figured I've got a handful of options. One, get pissed and seek revenge. Two, ambivalence. Three, get turned on, enjoy and live with it. I've been through all of the emotions over the last week."

"I can guess which emotion you are feeling now," Kylie said, pointing to my erect cock poking up against my sweats. She giggled.

I looked down. I was hard and a gooey wet spot about the size of a fifty cent piece had formed on the outside of my gray sweats. Kylie reached out and put her finger on the wet spot and rubbed it around in circles, teasing my cock. She put her wet finger in her mouth and sucked on it.

"Yummy. But not as good as the snack I had earlier. You know, the one you left me on the couch."

"Oh gawd, sorry about that. And you don't have to call me 'Unc' or 'Uncle,' you can just call me Chad."

"No way, it is much hotter to call you Uncle Chad. Do you think that I call my mom 'Renee' when she is eating out my pussy? It is much hotter to say something like 'suck my hard clit, mommy!' Or do you think I call your wife 'Emily' when I masturbate while thinking about it what it would be like to have her fuck me with a strap on? No, I think of her as 'Aunt Emily' when I think of her shoving a huge dildo in my pussy while her hot body takes control of me."

My face turned red.

"Too much, Uncle Chad? You didn't know that I fucked my mom or fantasized about Aunt Emily? I thought for sure you invited me here to spend the weekend fucking. I have always thought that you were cute. And after mom and I hooked up after I turned 18, I wondered what it would be like to fuck you - her brother. I read your signals right, didn't I? You invited me here to fuck?"

"Uhhhh, yeah."

"Good, then I'm glad I came. But we have to watch these videos, right? I mean, I really... wow, he is really giving it to Aunt Emily. I think they might be busting the bed. That dude is a fucking machine. And you're serious, that's her dad?"

"Yep, her dad."

"Oh my gawd, that is a lot of cum. Like, a LOT of cum. So....hot."

Kylie was breathing heavily from watching the video. Her nipples were hard. She turned to look at me then dropped off the couch and got on her knees in front of me.

"I loved your pre-cum Uncle Chad, and the cum you left for me on the couch, but I really need to get a load straight down my throat."

Kylie reached up and put her hands on either side of the top of my sweats and pulled them down in one smooth motion.

"Your cock is beautiful. Not nearly as big as the monster cock on the tv, but beautiful...mouth watering."

Kylie leaned forward and lightly kissed my balls. They tightened up in excitement. She gave me lots of little kisses until she got to my cock head. She teased my head with her wet tongue then took my cock in her mouth. She sucked, and I mean hard.

"Oh...damn...that is...so....good. Where...where...where?

She let go of my cock. "Where did I learn to give such a great blowjob? Where do you think silly? Where most girls learn. From their dad. I've had lots and lots of practice. Dad says I'm as good as mom. Has mom ever given you a blowjob?"

"What? No, why would you ask that?"

"Not even when you were younger, before you met Aunt Emily?"

"Nope, but If I knew she could do that, I might have asked her."

Kylie laughed. "Maybe someday Uncle Chad. Maybe someday."

Kyle went back to sucking my cock. Her tongue aggressively licked my head while she used her lips to go up and down on my shaft. It was the best blowjob I ever had, no doubt.

While she went up and down on me, Kylie started massaging my asshole with one of her fingers.

"Fuck me there, Kylie," I begged.

"Oh, you're gonna be fun!"

Kylie licked two fingers and went back to sucking my cock. She massaged my ass and slowly pushed her fingers in a little bit.

"More."

Kylie pushed deeper.

"More."

Soon, Kylie had her fingers in all the way in and began fucking them in and out of my ass. I was not going to be able to hold it very long. I looked up at the tv to see my naked wife her dad on the bed. I looked down and stared at Kylie straight in the eyes.

"I'm going... to... cum. Ahhhhhh," I moaned.

Kylie took her mouth off my cock as I watched stream after stream of white hot cum coat her tongue and throat. Her tongue played with my cum as she spread it all around her mouth, taking time every once in a while to stick out her tongue and show me how much cum was in her mouth. Then she swallowed, followed by a huge gulp of beer.

"Now, that's what I call a good start to the weekend!" she exclaimed. She wiped off the excess cum around her mouth and put it in her mouth, cleaning herself off. She had a huge smile on her face. "Can we watch these videos in the bedroom?"

"Yeah, that's not a problem."

"Alright! Why don't you grab a handful of beers and I will meet you in the bedroom. I'll be the skinny hottie in your bed naked. You won't be able to miss me," she said laughing. "Oh, and I have a question. How is the cell coverage or wifi at the cabin? Can Aunt Emily send and receive texts okay? Pics? Videos? And do you have a couple of tripods handy?"

"Yeah, the cell and wifi are great. And I have tons of tripods. Why?"

"I have a plan, Uncle Chad. And it's hot. Really hot."

12