My Wife is a Good Neighbour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She suddenly started undressing, discarding her clothes onto the sofa.

"Karen, what are you...?" Sam started to ask and watched curiously as Karen dressed herself with John's huge parachute shirt and Charlie Chaplin pants.

"It's tradition." I explained to them. "A little private joke between them. Every time she goes over to his house she dresses up in his clothes."

"Ah... okay." The girls nodded, getting it.

"Okay. Ready! Let's go!" Karen chirped, clapping her hands excitedly, bouncing in her socked feet.

As they shuffled out en masse, kissing me goodbye, Michelle pointed at my groin and then at herself. Her eyes said - "That's mine! And I'll get it soon!" I blushed like a moron. But I nodded too.

"I'm so happy to meet you all. Karen's told me so much about you. Please come in and make yourself at home." John welcomed them with enthusiasm. The girls grinned with delight as he kissed their hands the old-fashioned way and waved them into his lounge, their eyes darting around with curiosity at the marvellous room with it's interesting bookshelves, paintings, photographs and sculptures. Their high heels clacked loudly on the wooden floor as they politely walked around examining the walls. They could see he was a little flustered and understood that having his home suddenly invaded by four sensationally beautiful women must be something of a rarity. Especially as they'd dressed to impress. Karen had talked so much about John that they were determined to make the best impression. Perhaps they'd overdone it. Michelle and Sam wore similar designer slacks and very high heels; Sam, a form-fitting polo-neck, stretched tightly over her breasts; Michelle wore a modest, but very sexy silk shirt with a silver necklace. But Kay stole the show in white heels, bare legs and a red 50's summer dress with buttons down the front and white polka dots. The skirt was short and her v-neck plunging. Then of course, there was Karen, holding up her baggy pants, rolled up to her knees with her socks around her ankles. She looked like a street-urchin from Dickensian London. But with her long hair and her bra-less breasts swaying beneath the shirt, plus her mesmerising smile, she was every bit as alluring. They filled the space, and then some.

To put him at ease, they asked him questions about the various artifacts and photographs and chatted good-naturedly as if he'd always been part of the group. He made a good impression on them at once with his affable manners and kind attention. He made them laugh too and Karen wrapped her arms around him proudly. He chuckled, a little embarrassed and the girls grinned as he blushed.

"Please, feel free to sit down and make yourselves comfortable. Really. My home is your home. Put your feet up and relax while I fetch the tea things."

Karen, already on the sofa tugged his arm, making him sit down beside her. "Let us get the tea things, she said, pulling the shirt over her head and kicking her trousers off at the same time. Unabashed and naked, she hopped into his lap and wrapped her arms affectionately around his neck. Everyone froze and stared, uncertain. John was clearly mortified. His face had turned purple and Karen looked around knowing that she'd overstepped the mark. There was a horrid moment of terrible awkwardness and John stammered incoherently, apologetic. He looked deeply ashamed. To the girls, it was heart-wrenching to watch.

It was Sam who saved the day. Resolute, she walked over to John and placed her hand firmly on his shoulder. With her heels together she slowly bent towards him, smiling, until she was two inches away from his face and using her most irresistible tone of voice, said, "Karen has already told us every... little... thing." and showily licked her long tongue into Karen's grateful mouth. It was a wet, sexy kiss, specifically designed to arouse spectators. John stared agog as Sam's red lipstick smeared Karen's mouth, saliva glistening as their tongues licked and curled. Then Sam moved her hand to the back of John's head and began kissing him likewise. He was a little resistant at first, with wide-open eyes but Sam's mouth won him over and he surrendered into it. Sam turned back to Karen, kissing her slowly and then back to him.

Kay, who'd been watching, stupefied, shrugged and pulled down her white knickers, kicking them off with her foot. She grinned at Michelle as she unbuttoned her summer dress. By the time they stopped kissing, she'd positioned herself in the armchair with one leg over the arm, her legs splayed wide apart, her pretty pussy presented proudly. Sunlight from the window played on her tight belly, the tiny hairs shining golden in the light. Her breasts pointed up like little pyramids as she arched her head back and stretched like a cat.

Sam and Karen smiled appreciatively and John made a little alarmed gulping sound.

Smiling mischievously, Michelle kneeled down, with her hands upon Kay's thighs, and bit her clit roughly but playfully. Kay let out an ear-piercing scream and started thrashing and laughing madly, clamping her legs around Michelle's head. The three spectators started laughing and Sam cuddled John in a friendly way. Karen thanked her with her eyes and Sam nodded.

Michelle's savage assault on Kay's vulnerable parts ended but Michelle didn't stop eating her pussy. She tongued her bud exactly as she knew her friend liked it, pulling and sucking with her lips. Kay exhaled a low, erotic moan, her fingers rubbing her nipples as she gently thrust her pelvis back and forth. Samantha pulled her polo neck over her head and presented her bra to John to undo the front-facing clip. He did so, cautiously, and her bra sprang off. Arching her back, she fed her nipples into John and Karen's mouths, clutching their heads, releasing a small groan.

Michelle stood up and started to disrobe, tossing her clothes over the back of a chair. John gasped for air and let out a small wail. "Ladies! Please! This is ... a lot to take in for an old ancient geezer, like me! Can we maybe ..."

"You wanna stop for a bit?" Karen asked.

"Well... we haven't even had our tea yet!" he exclaimed, making everyone laugh.

Kay hurriedly scrabbled out of the armchair and leaped into his lap, straddling him. "Not until I get a kiss too." She grinned, French-kissing him with immediacy. Michelle did the same. "You don't mind kissing me with cunt-juice all over my face, do you?"

He grinned and licked Michelle's glistening chin, making her giggle. "Not a bit."

Completely naked, the four girls fetched the tea things and re-boiled the kettle. Following as with Karen's habit, they all decided to remain naked for the duration and found it much easier to accept than they thought. They chatted animatedly as they would in a coffee shop. And John didn't register their nudity at all, the way a younger man probably would, sneaking peeks at their boobs, for instance. He was a gentleman in every way and they felt very comfortable in his company and turned on. As Karen had described, it was exciting being nude in front of a man. More so because he was still dressed.

Karen and Kay, both short in height, nestled their way under his arms as time went on, encouraging his huge leathery paws to caress their bodies. Kay observed Karen adjusting herself into her default position, feet together, open-legged so John could fondle her pussy and did likewise, quietly thrilling at his touch as he absent-mindedly tugged and stroked her labia. Sam and Michelle shared an armchair, wrapped in each other's limbs, their fingers softly caressing one another's skin.

Michelle happened to be talking about a particular photograph on the wall when a thought occurred to Karen. "Oh! Can we show them your box of naughty photographs?" she asked John.

He hesitated for a tiny moment and nodded. "They're very private and under any other circumstances I'd refuse. But I can't very well be prudish when the four of you are sitting here in your birthday suits, now. Can I?"

Peaked with interest, Michelle fetched a tin biscuit box from the side-board and she and Sam sat on the floor on cushions at John's feet so they could pass the pictures to Kay.

"Oh, my fucking God! What are these!" Michelle squealed.

The first photograph, clearly taken in the seventies, showed four naked bearded men sitting in front of a campfire. They were grinning goofily, with hard dicks; in their lap was a naked woman, laughing as they felt her boobs, legs open to reveal the thickest, darkest bush they'd ever seen.

"That's my Betty," John grinned, flushing. "With a few of our friends."

"Which one are you?" Sam asked.

"Ah, no. I'm not in that one. I'm taking the picture."

"Dirty bastard!" said Sam, making them snort with laughter.

The next photograph showed the same girl lying on a couch sucking a massive cock. Her small hand gripping the shaft. She was enjoying herself.

"Fucking hell, that's hot." said Michelle. "Is that you?"

John chuckled and shook his head. The girls gasped in mock horror!

Another showed Betty being fucked doggy-style on the same couch. By the same cock. The same cock that didn't belong to her husband. You could only see the whites of Betty's eyes. "She's fucking loving it, the dirty slut!" Sam joked. John nodded.

Next one definitely was John. Even with a huge beard and long hair and forty years younger they immediately recognised his smile and eyes. He was cupping Betty's bare boobs from behind, grinning on some beach. They both looked very happy. The girls admired it by making aw! sounds.

The next one was a close up of Betty's cum covered boobs. She was beaming proudly at the camera and the one after that showed her impaled on some guys cock while she wanked off two men on either side of her. The girls were impressed. "Fuck!" Kay gasped.

In the following photo, a woman's arm could be seen wanking the biggest cock they'd ever seen as it shot a massive cum-load all over Betty's face. "That's my favourite." Karen told them.

"Holy fuck!" Michelle said, eyes on the cock. "Who's that ejaculating on Betty's face?"

John blushed. "Ah. That's me."

The girls all started laughing and whooping. "No way is that your cock! It's the hugest fucking thing I've ever seen!" Sam cried.

Karen deftly unzipped John's trousers and pulled out his dick before he even knew it had happened. It was fucking huge in her tiny hand. She waved it proudly in front of their goggle eyes. "Isn't it fucking beautiful?" she said in a hushed tone. They all nodded, transfixed. For an old man, his cock was still very desirable. Kay licked her lips and wrapped her hand around the shaft too.

The next photo showed Betty writhing on the floor wearing sexy lingerie. In the one after that, she was tit-fucking the photographer (not her husband!). She was masturbating, open-mouthed in the next picture and in the one after that she knelt, open-legged and nude with her arms tied behind her back as a man fucked her mouth.

"Fucking hell, these are making me really horny!" said Michelle, rubbing her clit as the others nodded. Kay wrapped her mouth around the end of John's stiffening cock and sucked with her eyes closed. Michelle reached for his belt and he raised his ass so she could remove his trousers. Kissing his mouth, Karen removed his shirt.

The following photo showed a nude woman eating out Betty's pussy and the one after that, a man was sucking her breast.

Karen licked John's shaft, Kay stopped sucking to kiss her mouth and they both sucked and licked John's cock-head together, sucking on each other's tongues, taking turns enveloping his swollen glans. Then they started licking all the way down to the base and back up, smooching their mouths together before repeating the action again and again.

Michelle was rubbing her clit hard now, on her knees and Sam started to do the same, flicking through the last pornographic photos one handed. Here was Betty, taking a cum-load to her chest as she wanked someone's cock. Next, a close-up of her hairy pussy being finger-fucked by a man's hand. In the final photo, she was spread-eagled on a sun lounger, impaled on a large dick while a woman stood over her, kissing her mouth.

"Fuck!" gasped Sam, reaching forward, kissing Michelle hard, their fingers finding each other's wet, hungry cunts.

John's fat fingers were fucking Karen and Kay. Kay's hand was a blur as she frigged her clit, shoving all her weight back so John could penetrate her deeper. She was the first to reach climax. Her hips bucked wildly as she came, silently screaming with her mouth wide, thick drool still connecting her to John's cock and Karen's sucking mouth. Her thighs clamped shut and opened and shut, her muscles quivering and then she collapsed limply into John's hold. He embraced her with one arm, pulling her close, in the foetal position.

"Can I please fuck your cock?" Karen asked John. Until now, all she'd got in her pussy was his head. Now she wanted it all. He nodded. "Girls. Help me." Karen said.

She placed her feet on either side of John, wrapping her arms around the shoulders of Sam and Michelle, who kissed and stroked her. Kay held the huge cock up as they helped Karen lower herself onto it bit by bit, its massive girth stretching her to the limit. She bounced gently, working it in, sliding her way down inch by inch. Kay wrapped her arms around John's waist and watched through sleepy eyes, smiling.

"Ohmigoditfeelssofuckinggood!" Karen panted, sinking her clit into John's pubic hair.

"Fucking hell Karen." said Sam. "He must be in your fucking guts!"

A snort of laughter unexpectedly burst out of Karen, wincing with her eyes squeezed shut. Sam and Michelle sniggered and held her as she started to fuck the giant pole, the tender flesh of her cunt sucked tightly as she rose.

"Michelle, baby." said Sam, "Put your finger in my ass."

Michelle did so, rubbing her own clit with her free hand, sucking Karen's nipple into her mouth, biting and teasing. Karen let out a wail of pleasure and Sam sucked her other nipple.

Warmed up now, Karen's lithe thigh muscles worked as she rode the entire length of John's cock. Her fingers pulling and tweaking her clitoris. Fucking him was bliss but the girls noticed that she was being far gentler with this penis than she'd ever been with any other man. Karen would fuck the shit outta any guy, not giving a fuck if she killed him in the process. But with John, she rode him gently, getting herself off with her hand.

"Oh my!" John said suddenly as Karen's vaginal muscles seized his member as she climaxed. Her hand worked back and forth on her clit and Sam and Michelle sucked hard on her nipples. Karen's grip on their shoulders was vice like, her small body wracking spasmodically. "That was fucking ... amazing!" she panted for air, eyes still squeezed shut.

"Get off quick dear, I'm going to cum."

"Cum on me!" Kay cried, sitting up. "Please! Karen told me how much you cum. Please. I want you to cum on me!"

Sam and Michelle pulled John to his feet as Kay hurriedly positioned herself on her back. Karen lay beside her with her arms around her waist and Michelle and Sam lay on either side of them. Kay had just enough time to lift her knees up and spread open her legs pulling her labia apart as John erupted, wanking his cock with all his might.

The first streams of ejaculate were so voluminous they came out like piss, instantly soaking Kay. She flinched as it hit her face and she giggled, opening her mouth wide. Thick pearlescent semen rained down on them, covering their bodies. Sam and Michelle were fucking their hands and writhing, arching their breasts, lusting as rope after rope splashed upon them. Karen licked Kay's neck and a fat globule of semen landed on her ear. Sam grinned and sucked it into her mouth, receiving a massive splash on the side of her face as she did so. It took John several minutes to completely unload his balls and he collapsed into the nearest armchair leaving the four women blinking through semen at each other, expressions wide with disbelief.

"We've been slimed!" Sam grinned, a glob of cum dripped onto her lip and she licked it into her mouth. She ran her fingers along Kays open pussy, now slick with semen and licked the cum into her mouth. Michelle scooped a handful up into her mouth and Sam immediately started French-kissing her. Karen licked Kays face, swallowing the thick goo hungrily and Kay smeared a handful into pussy. Their tongues licked each other and lapped up the filthy fluid, swapping it from mouth to mouth before consuming it. They kissed and licked and sucked and bit, euphoric in each other. John had ejaculated a freakish amount but twenty minutes later, by the time they'd finished, the only cum that was left was on John's fingers and flaccid cock, both of which the four girls also lapped up, sitting on his lap and at his feet.

They cuddled and kissed him with great affection, amused by his glazed, almost traumatised expression.

Kay and Karen showered first but were so bowled over by the whole erotic experience that they started kissing which led to groping and then fucking. They were gone so long that, by the time they returned to the lounge, John was making love to Sam on the sofa while Michelle, on her knees, sucked his solid hard prick. John's hands were huge but Sam had managed to force four of his fingers inside her and was fucking and thrashing as they kissed. Karen and Kay descended on Michelle, thrusting their fingers inside her, biting her nipples and flesh as she sucked John's cock. Howling like sexy fucking banshees, they climaxed at the same time, making Karen and Kay laugh gleefully.

As Michelle and Sam struggled off to the shower in each other's arms, holding each other up, Karen and Kay once again sucked John's cock. My wife told me later she wanted his second cum-load inside her but John was spent. They made love to his massive prick for ages but eventually, he convinced them it wasn't going to be. So, they both climbed into his arms and dozed.

After their shower, a nude Sam and Michelle made more tea while the others slept, running their hands lovingly over each other as they did so. They were buzzing after all that had transpired. They'd fucked a very elderly gentleman and the experience had been thrilling. And worth repeating, they wordlessly agreed.

-

Evening was drawing in a few weeks later and I was sitting at home by myself watching TV. When the front door opened and shut, I assumed it was my wife so, when James Thompson stepped into my living room, I sprang to my feet, shocked.

"Hey, Willy." he said, scanning around. He was dressed to impress, wearing a tux, carrying a small paper bag and my wife's coat. "Where's my little slut?"

"Er... she's not here. She's across the road at the neighbors."

"What? Are you fucking kidding me? Go get her! Tell her I'm waiting!"

I should have told him to fuck the fuck off, of course, but I found myself scampering dutifully across the cul-de-sac to Mr. Rippendales. I chapped his door, letting myself in as was customary and called out.

They both called to me at the same time to come in and I found them watching TV on the sofa. Karen was naked of course, sitting on his lap with her legs akimbo. His fingers were between her pussy lips and her boob was soaking wet. He'd been sucking it.

"Come join us sweetheart." she smiled. John nodded, patting the seat beside him.

"I just came over to let you know, James Thompson's here, looking for you. He's in our living room."

Karen sprang to her feet, suddenly white as a sheet and anxious. She stammered and grabbed her clothes up, dressing as if the house was on fire, muttering. She was practically panicking and didn't hear us when we tried to calm her down. "I should go. Yes. I'd better go. Okay. Yes. Right, I'll see you both later."