My Wife is a Good Neighbour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Be safe, honey." John said, kissing her goodbye.

"Love you, babe." she said to me, kissing me and fleeing the house.

"There you are, slut. What the fuck are you wearing?" James cried out as Karen came bursting into the house. She was wearing John's over-sized trousers and shirt. "What the fuck is this?"

Karen shook her head and tried to laugh it off. "I was just borrowing some clothes for a fancy-dress party. I'm going to dress up as a pensioner with a flat-cap. And I'll draw a little moustache on." She pulled off the clothes hurriedly, standing stark naked before him. "Where's your underwear?" he gasped "Where's your clothes?"

"Tom's getting them."

But just then, I walked in, empty handed. James scowled suspiciously at Karen, who grinned sheepishly and wiggled, shaking her boobs playfully. "Come here and suck my cock." he demanded.

My wife dropped to her knees and pulled out his soft dick, stuffing it into her mouth, sucking it to hardness. Her head bobbed, her tits and ass cheeks wobbling in time. "Here. I got you this." he said, passing her the bag. "Go get ready and put it on."

"Oh. Are we going out? I thought..."

"Thought what?" he asked, stuffing his prick into her mouth. She sucked for a minute then broke free. "I thought I might actually stay in tonight. I've got an awful headache and -" Before she could finish, James stuffed his dick back in her mouth and stared down at her in astonishment. He couldn't believe it. She'd never before refused him. Always the opposite, in fact. She loved when he showed up unannounced and swept her off for a night of debauchery.

Her grabbed the back of her head and began skull-fucking her, jamming his cock into the back of her throat until she was spluttering for air. He only let her up to smear her throat goo all over her face. "We're going out, slut, and that's the end of it. Okay?"

She nodded as he slapped her face with his dripping cock. "Now. What are you?"

"Eh?" Karen frowned.

"You're a slut!" James exclaimed.

"Oh! Yes. I'm a slut."

"And you want this cock?"

"Er, yes. I want this cock. I'm a slut and I want your cock."

"Good. Get upstairs and put this on. And hurry up. We've got reservations."

"Okay." she said, taking the bag, drool hanging off her chin.

She hurried upstairs leaving James and I staring at his erect, dripping dick. "What's up with her?" he asked. I shrugged. "Can you get me something to clean myself with?"

I understood his confusion. Something was different. She didn't want to go with him. Did she prefer to spend the evening being fondled by our elderly neighbour? I believed so.

Twenty minutes later she descended and found us waiting in the living room. My dick suddenly stiffened at the sight of her. She was wearing brown high heels and stockings and a clinging red lingerie slip with a quarter-cup bra, her nipples were exposed and her boobs made me want to whip my cock out and thrash it, whether James was here or not.

"That's better." smiled James. "Here, put this on."

She slipped into her coat and gave me a little smile. Then, almost as if she'd remembered she was playing a part, stood on tip-toes and kissed James's mouth. "I'm your dirty little fuck-slut, baby. I want you to treat me like the fucking bitch I am. I want your fingers in my slick, juicy cunt." she said, parting her legs. He inserted two fingers into my wife's pussy then fed them to her.

He looked relieved.

"Right. Let's go. Don't wait up, Willy."

Karen followed him out throwing me a tiny glance. She looked a little sad.

I fetched a bottle of wine from the kitchen and headed over to John's.

The End.