My Wife is a Liar and a Slut

Story Info
A young naive wife finds out that she's a horny slut.
4.3k words
2.9
39.8k
31
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was married to my wife for about 3 years before the following events transpired. My relationship with my wife was not necessarily bliss but it was satisfying. It was simple, easy and overall pretty good.

We were in our early 20's and were rapidly making acquaintances and friendships at every opportunity and anywhere available in the big city that we had recently moved to.

My wife Linda was desperately hoping to make friends and break out of her socially awkward past. A past that was marked by self doubt, limitation and naivety.

We were both virgins when we met and have never before had any other partners.

When I arrived home that Friday afternoon, I looked for my wife. She was posted on our little covered patio at our apartment complex. I was a little surprised to see her so dialed into conversation with our male neighbor.

She was happily engaging with a single man who was on the other side of the fence which separated our living spaces.

The neighbor calls himself Diablo and he's previously been seen totally naked while watering his backyard on more than one occasion.

Diablo is an older black man with a really large dick. i say this because I saw it.

He is no doubt seeking to sleep with my wife. I know this because not only is my wife so beautiful that every man seems to want to sleep with her but also is the fact that just a week prior I overheard him tell my wife so while I was eavesdropping.

One day I saw him naked watering his backyard as he rubbernecked no doubt looking for my wife. I can see that he is certainly aggressive and not shy, obviously because he is proud of his male apparatus.

Yeah, that day his big ass cock was just hanging out there as he looked for my wife.

Nevertheless, Linda says no way, no chance, and that she would never cheat on me.

Ok. Yes of course I believe her and only know her to be an honest girl who insists that she only has eyes for me.

Anyhow, after I quizzed her for a quick minute about the neighbor, I asked her about going on a double date with the kid who works with me down at the smoothie store across from the gym. His name is Gene and he's a little fella. He's a nice kid but he's definitely a little guy.

Interesting, I noticed that his wife is also quite beautiful. Well, in the plain and simple kind of way.

She wears glasses, has freckles, and a rather wide yet flat butt. However, I have to mention that she also has very large, even extremely large, quite overdeveloped, and insanely large breasts. Her enormous breasts I noticed in the photo he showed me recently.

I admit I have a great fetish for overdeveloped females. I love to masturbate to women with great big breasts. My wife has had a boob job but her breasts are not large at all. She says they are D's but I can tell you that they are not very large.

Anyhow, I was hoping to go out just so I could get a good look at Gene's young wife and her amazing large breasts. Gene said they are way too big for his taste and she recently only got that large in size after nursing both babies for several years.

To my surprise, Linda said she was ok with the invitation and it sounded exciting.

Now, let me give you a better idea of who we are going out with, at least from my perception.

Gene is 22. He's short and scrawny. He wears glasses and has a haircut that resembles a mullet. He's really a computer engineer nerd type. Super great guy who I really like but will probably bore my wife.

Gene's wife is similar to him and he also suggested to me that she's quite shy. I find her very sexy in a natural kind of way. And of course, I did not tell my wife about her extreme and abnormally large breasts.

We met at the restaurant and instantly hit it off with the younger couple. We all ordered a shot and a margarita to start our night and before I knew it we were on our 3rd shot and drink.

Gene's wife Linda was shy but I couldn't take my eyes off what were effectively all natural basketballs on her chest. My cock was rock hard.

Everyone was in great spirits and somehow we agreed to head to the gentleman's club right around the corner. It was the tequila I'm sure.

Gene's wife DeeDee had the biggest tits I'd ever seen. My dick got hard the second I saw her.

She seemed to be having a good time and let my wife continuously grab and touch her big boobs at the restaurant.

And yes, Deedee's breasts were enormous. DeeDee is a young female aged 21 with two babies. She is medium height and rather slender with absolutely no ass or hips. She's almost skinny.

But I'll be damned if her breasts are not the biggest fucking tits I've ever seen on a woman. I mean, DAMN! They were obscene. Being so massive and therefore somewhat offensive to many, I'm quite sure that her massive tits were deemed as vulgar to the average adult female in everyday society.

I constantly stared and was half jealous of my wife getting to continuously play with her boobs in public. However, I knew it was just for fun. I also noticed that we were all getting intoxicated.

On our drive to the men's club, I remembered that I had packed away in my glove box an aphrodisiac tincture that I bought off of a doctor some time ago. I met him at the gym. At the time he sold me on the outstanding effects the drink could have on a female.

I remember now how he wanted me of it's potency and could be dangerous if taken irresponsibly.

He promised that my wife would get noticeably more aggressive sexually. He said her pussy would get hot and would even self lubricate.

He also suggested that she would have a noticeable increase in desire for sex as well as a much higher potential to orgasm, squirt, and even consider additional partners which I didn't buy for a second.

Of course at the time I would've never truly believed these assertions but this gentleman is a professional doctor and so I gave him $100 for the potion. All of this hit me on our short drive and because I was not thinking too clearly, I devised my plan to ultimately get us all into the hot tub located on the back patio at Gene's house.

It was easy. As soon as we walked in, I offered to get us a drink while they picked out a table.

While I was standing at the bar I reached for my sex magik. I read the directions and I thought it said 1 ML and so I dropped a full dropper into everyone's drink including my own. I later realized the directions were in bold print NO MORE than one drop, not 1 ML. Oops. That's where our night takes a major shift, and I mean major.

We sipped our drinks and within the hour I began to see sexual fantasies being so vivid I honestly couldn't distinguish between real or imagined. I got so horny that I actually asked my wife if I could look at Deedee's big boobs and Linda said yes if she could look at Gene naked!

Well I mean hell, what did I care? Gene was just a little guy and had hardly spoken two words the entire evening so this was not even a thought I entertained. I quickly said, "Ok done deal".

Now, I did no rational or logical thinking, rather it was pure sexual fantasy. I hadn't even run this past Gene or his wife but I knew that if they were as horny as me then I would get DeeDee naked and have anything I wanted. This was my logical mind operating simultaneously with a raging hard-on.

Boy, was I beyond bliss now. I was seeing visions everywhere and they were pornographic scenes that seemed as if they were super real. Every female I looked at instantly had enormous tits and was gorgeous. And all of the sudden I felt as if my cock was the equivalent of a legendary porn star.

I felt like I wanted to whip my cock out and just stroke it among the neon flashing strobe lights and booming beats of loud dance music playing overhead. And I thought for a minute that I saw Dee flash her big tits.

I looked next to me and Linda had changed places with Dee so she could talk to Gene for a minute, so she claimed.

So, I leaned over into Dee's enormous chest and asked her in a very sexual tone, "Damn girl, can I ask you a question and you promise not to slap me?"

She just nodded her head and I said, "You have such incredibly large breasts and they are so gorgeous by the way. Tell me, how big are those gigantic dirty obnoxious tits under your blouse?"

DeeDee smirked and said, "Why are you asking, do you like big tits?"

"Hell yes. Of course. And I intend to handle yours."

Dee then says for me to take a guess and so I paused for a minute and told her to let me think.

In my fantasy world, I immediately began thinking of girls in the porn videos. I mean, the girls who have the largest, heaviest and most extreme breasts, like the so-called macromastia sized tits. Her breasts hung down below her bellybutton by a couple 2 to 3 inches.

I could remember a handful of bra sizes but I did not really have a clue and I did not want to be way off or embarrass her or myself. So, I told her that I thought definitely bigger than a triple D?

Dee then looked at me and suggested something like, "Try again you're cold."

So I said well hmmm, are you a G or H?

She said, "Ok I'm a 38MM."

I wanted to shoot cum all over her face right when she said that. That's all I could think about and so I suggested their hot tub.

I could feel the love potion I had given. This aphrodisiac was only getting more powerful over me. And I had not even looked to spy on my wife. All I could think about was Miss Dee's massive titties in front of me... topless.

All of the sudden I had a vision of a fantasy where I am fucking the shit out of Gene's wife right in front of him and dominating her. So I decided right then that I was going to make that happen. I like Gene but I was going to duck the shit out of his wife and hopefully my wife will keep him company.

I hardly blinked and we were all packed inside my car and headed to Gene's hot tub. I looked up from my mental fantasies only to realize that I'm driving my car and Linda is in the back seat with Gene and Dee is in the front passenger.

Now, at this point, I turn around just to glance back there and I swear I see that Linda has her hand somewhere down between Gene's legs and keep in mind that everything was in slow motion as if inside an erotica video. But it was dark and it was only a glance. I looked at DeeDee and I stopped myself short of saying anything too crazy. I decided to instead focus on the driving.

When I looked in my rear view mirror a few minutes later, I had to double take. I think my wife was sticking her tongue down Gene's throat. No way. I focused back on the road.

I turned up the beats and asked Dee to tell me again her bra size. She laughed and said loudly, "38 double M, wanna see"?

The next thing I know she has the tag in my face as I'm driving and I look over at her. She still had her shirt on but she mouthed the words, "Do you have a big dick?"

Let me say here for the record that I definitely have a big dick. I mean, it's big as far as I know. I remember reading that the average male penis was like six inches. And if that's true then I definitely have a big dick. I'm thinking that my dick is almost 8.

So I mouth back to her, "Oh yeah" as in most definitely and thought to myself that she's going to taste it when I tell her to. This bitch will do whatever I say.

Instantly I felt her being super aggressive towards me and it was awesome.

But when I looked back toward my wife Linda, I think I saw Gene's pants around his ankles and something I wasn't prepared to see. I was shocked to the point of nearly turning sober, at least for a split second. But not possible, I'm whack right now.

But I turned again.

Ok, what? Gene's penis, his dick, his cock, his manhood was something that I've never seen before. At least, not in person.

This dude's cock was not real. I had to be hallucinating. This dude's dick was crazy. It couldn't be real. The dude is a horse.

His dick was fully erect and was resting on his fucking chest. I was freaked out. Like, he could easily lean forward and start sucking his own cock.

He has an uncircumcised huge fat cock that had to be 10 or 12 inches long. It has to be. It was massive to the point that I got jealous and felt inferior. I started to feel anxious. But I still thought it couldn't be real.

Dee said, "Oh, so did you see my husband's huge nasty cock back there? I think your wife is sucking his dick. I hope she likes men with foot long fat ass dicks. Yeah, it's way too big. It's a monster."

When I looked in the rear-view, I could swear that Linda's head was bobbing and her mouth was stretched around it. My wife is known to have a very big mouth.

We arrived at their house and I grabbed Linda to come with me so we could change together. I grabbed her roughly and forced her down the hall.

Gene gave me some shorts and Linda said she didn't need a suit bc she knew she wasn't fitting in a 38MM. But I made her go with me anyway.

I grabbed her and when we got inside the bathroom I asked her if she was sucking Gene's dick?

Now, just to show how crazy and twisted this aphrodisiac had gotten to my wife, I had to repeat my question. I said to Linda, "Babe, I need to know, were you sucking my friend Gene's cock in the backseat of the car?"

Linda looked up at me and I believe that she gave me a Freudian slip. She said in response, "Oh, you mean the neighbor? Have you seen his big black cock? It's huge baby!"

Now, what would you make of that response?

"The neighbor?", I asked her in a state of instant twilight zone.

Linda answered sarcastically, "Ummm, yeah babe... the neighbor."

"Well, babe, c'mon. Do I really have to answer that question right now. Let's talk about that later", my wife mumbled at me.

"Oh, ok. Well how about my friend Gene, did you suck his dick too?" Now I was the sarcastic one.

"Babe, no, no, no. Please babe. Did you see me sucking his dick? Anyway babe, I was going to let you see Deedee's big titties. So that's fair right?"

"I see. Ok now I get it. So you are a big dick sucking ho now!? You did give the neighbor a blow job!"

Linda angrily stormed out of their guest bathroom and headed toward the whirlpool hot tub out back.

When I walked up to the outside deck patio, Linda was not out there but it was pitch black out there. I strained to see but I thought I saw DeeDee on her knees sucking her husband's cock. Again, I'm not positive but could've sworn that Gene had some kind of huge cock. But nah, no way, not possible. I shrugged it off.

That's when Linda grabbed my arm and tried whispering in my ear.

She basically said no baby, no you are imagining things and for whatever the reason, I did believe her.

That completely relieved me and so I was able to go back into the night thinking all about DeeDee and her enormous bosoms.

A couple of ground lights flipped on at the hot tub and I could finally see Dee's huge titties inside her bikini top. Her breasts were so fucking huge and so fucking gorgeous that my dick started getting a fucking boner.

Her breasts looked like they were straight out of a magazine.

I squeezed my crotch to adjust myself when Dee said, " Baby, stand up so they can see your cock. Hey y'all, look at Gene's huge cock. Stand up daddy and show them your big huge dick!"

As she said this I looked down and Gene was sitting beneath the water.

"Gene, baby, stand the fuck up and show Miss Linda your big dick and ask her if she wants to suck your big dick?"."

Gene rises up out of the water and holy fuck there it was. The Godzilla of all cocks. I've never ever seen a cock that big, that long, that fat, that obnoxious in my entire life. He had a King Kong dick that was fucking almost scary it was so fucking big.

His dick was so mammoth in size and girth that it actually intimidated me. It was a straight up XXX porno cock that looked downright sinful. His dick had a ultra thick foreskin.

When he just slightly leaned forward, he had a fucking whales dick swinging between his knees. Seriously, he had a real life horse cock right before our very eyes. It was unrestrained, uncut and looked unholy.

I swear his dick looked like it was that one in a million male phalluses that make all of the normal men look like little kids in comparison. And his cock throbbed and pulsed with bulging vessels that flooded throughout his massive stick.

His dickhead was a very large mushroom helmet. I mean, this cock was fuckin ugly. Even as it was fully flaccid, it looked swollen as fuck. It was basically erect even though it hung low due to its heaviness I can only imagine.

As it swung around his lower thigh, almost to his knees, he had his hands firmly planted on his hips with his chest out as if he was King of the world while my wife slobbered all over this guy's monstercock.

DeeDee whispered to Linda, "Mmmm, Have you ever seen or tasted such a big cock in your life? Women love daddy's big nasty cock."

As I looked down at Linda's bobbing head, I noticed that he was intentionally choking my wife with his big fat cock as he forced the back of her head on his cock.

He yanked her head back off of his cock and held Linda's head back nearly having her in a paralyzed grip as he watched his wife step out of her towel completely naked, and step down into the tub to join my wife in sucking the living shit out of his massive dick.

Dee wrapped her hand as best as she could trying to get it around his girth. Finally she lifted it up to her tongue and began sucking his massive horsecock.

I sat on the edge and watched Dee shake her huge ass balloons as she and my wife made out with Gene's cock for the next 15 minutes.

As Gene sat down on the seat, my wife climbed on top of his tower and rode on his big dick like it was the best dick she had ever felt. She screamed as she squirted all over his cock and then she just kept riding. And the entire time Gene would make her tell him that she loved his huge cock.

"Omg daddy, your cock is so big. Omg, it's so fucking big. Omg,it makes my pussy wet daddy."

I felt I was watching a real life porn movie.

Linda eventually turned around to locate me and said, "Come down here baby and stand up right next to Gene."

"Yeah, so we can see your dick and see you both side by side. We want to compare your dicks," Dee said in her erotic fuck me voice.

I was thinking no way in hell but they grabbed me and pulled me. So in light of not wanting to be a pussy, I stood next to Gene while they both pulled down my shorts and to my horror, my dick was the opposite of swollen as it had shriveled up to damn near tiny. This as Gene's horse bounced and swung back and forth as the girls watched it and drooled over it. It literally hung and swung around down between his legs. It throbbed with energy, intensity, and power. And that cock was as thick as a damn Pepsi can.

My penis looked more like I was 10 years old at this point.

I couldn't stand it. Too humiliating. I excused myself to take a piss inside. When I returned some 10 minutes later, Gene had my wife Doggystyle in the tub while he yanked her ponytail. He was forcing her to scream and continue to call him daddy and squirt like a nasty whore.

I remember seeing him yanking her hair and saying,"Take my big cock. You love it don't you bitch? Say it you horny bitch.

"Say what daddy?" she whispered.

"Say you love my huge dick in your pussy bitch."

"I love it. I love it daddy. I love your huge fucking cock. I'm a big slut daddy. Please don't stop daddy"

"You've never had a cock like mine have you baby? You've never felt a big man's cock in your horny wet pussy have you baby? You've never been fucked by a real man!"

She screamed, "No sir. No daddy. Daddy your dick is so fucking big. Fuck me daddy. Fuck me with your huge cock."

"Tell your man to come over here and watch his wife take this horse cock"

I watched from 10 feet away as my wife squirted again all over his foot long King Kong dick.

12