My Wife is a Liar and a Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dee was sitting on her butt right in front. She sat facing my wife as she fingered herself to the awesome sight of her husband dominating my wife with his huge dick.

Gene and his cock spent the next 3 hours ruthlessly fucking the absolute shit out of his and my wife's pussy. He didn't forget to stretch their assholes either. He made them beg for mercy as they both squirted over and over. Meanwhile I ultimately masturbated to his wife's tits from a distance.

I had nightmares for the next 6 months as I still could hear my wife screaming his name, calling him daddy and confessing her slavery to him. Over and over and over every night.

I came home one day and found her riding his king snake in my bed.

When I finally threatened to divorce her she promised for days that she loved me only and would never do it again.

I went home at lunch one day just to check in her and she wasn't one. I drove by their home and didn't see her car but I decided just to peek around.

She was in the hot tub relentlessly sucking on his big cock.

We did counseling, therapy, meditation and church.

I let her have a girl's night out with her church friends about 6 months later. When I searched her phone a few days following, just by chance, I found a conversation where she begged to see a pic of his nasty dick and begs to suck his cock.

Later I attended the funeral for my best friend who drowned. When I called her from 3 hours away, she told me that she was home cooking. But I had my sister drive over and check on her. Well, no one was home.

My sister ended up driving over to Gene's place. She walked around back to check the hot tub to see Gene ass-fucking my wife which she said went on for hours as she caught on video. Apparently his wife was not there with them.

My sister sent me a 3 hour video whereby Gene ass fucks my wife forcefully for hours straight, he cums in her face, cums in her pussy, and lodges his cock in her throat and forces her to swallow.

After that I tricked his wife Linda to go out with me not telling her it was me by myself rather a big dinner party at restaurant. I immediately fed her tequila from the second she walked in and ended up taking her to a hotel and fuckin the dog shit out of her and got her pregnant. We just had a baby boy and I fuck her regularly. I divorced my wife and she is remarried to a man who doesn't let her leave the house.

He caught her back in the hot tub taking it in her asshole from Gene and two of his buddies.

Rumor is that her husband gave her sleeping pills and then stitched her pussy lips together closing them shut while she was sleeping.

12