My Wife Jada and the Gloryhole

Story Info
First and Only Experience at a Gloryhole.
9.9k words
4.46
9.6k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't quite know where to start, and I don't want to bore you will meaningless historical details of my marriage so I'll try to hit the high points and go straight to the "meat".

My wife and I have a typical 'husband and wife' lifestyle. We're Xennials. Both of us received college degrees, landed professional jobs, became involved in several organizations, lived in a typical house in the suburbs, had two sons, and have a truck and car in the garage. It was, and still is a great life, but over the years, as in most marriages, our sex life sort of dropped off the deep end -- our drive seemed to all but disappear.

Over the past year, we'd tried the usual stuff you read in the various magazines, "toys" of which my wife was uncomfortable with, hard X websites and having sex in new and different places. All of these had some limited success, but not what we hoped for.

The only thing that we did discover that worked was discussing our fantasies while making love. At first my wife was really uncomfortable with telling me her deepest fantasies because she felt they were "wrong". But with time she opened up to me and revealed to me that she had only been with a few guys before me and had never been with another man since marriage, it was her biggest fantasy, and only a fantasy, to have sex with another person, girl or guy, especially a stranger.

For several months, we explored this fantasy while having sex and it never failed to get both of us off. However, when I brought up the subject of us actually fulfilling this, she immediately told me she could never ever go that far. I tried to convince her I wouldn't be jealous or the like, but she seemed to be obstinate on keeping this a fantasy.

That takes us up to a few months ago. Both of us took a Thursday and Friday off, left our teens alone, and left on a trip to New Bruanfels, Texas for an extended weekend getaway. We left home early Thursday morning from the Valley, but we began to have problems just when we crossed the county line into the hill country.

We limped into the city, found the nearest dealership, which serviced the truck, and learned that the fuel pump was going out and that it would be well after five p.m. before it would be repaired. So, we decided to stay there for the night and head to San Marcos the next morning.

We checked into the Holiday Inn, and when we got our car repaired we spent the remainder of the evening checking out the town. I'd driven through the area several times, I went to college here, so we finally found a good place to eat, and then stopped at a bar in the college area for a few drinks. They had live bands that night, and Jada seemed to really take to their music. We stayed there for almost two hours, during which time she consumed several drinks. I would have done the same, but someone has to drive! It doesn't take much for Jada to become pretty tipsy, she loves the rum and cokes.

On the way back to the hotel and I was looking for any way to find a distraction. At any rate, I ended up on a service road that goes to the hotel and I knew I was at least close to the freeway. Meanwhile, Jada was quite loose from her drinks and feeling, well... let's just say a bit frisky. She was wearing her usual "conservative" skirt, but was making it a point to reveal her legs to me, which I immediately began to rub with my free hand.

"Mmmm... I'm really in a mood to mess around tonight!" she said in a mixed sexy and drunk voice.

I smiled at her and told her maybe we could find a guy to join us in bed, and to my surprise she replied, "Hmm.... maybe! You never know!"

Locating a side road that headed back to the freeway, I was preparing to turn when I noticed an adult bookstore called "Happy Town" on the east side of the road. I've admittedly been in my share and knew what they were like, but I knew Jada had never stepped foot in one.

Now to be honest, I wanted to see her reaction upon being presented with a visual display of porn videos, and more so, the inevitable display of dildos, etc. that I knew this store, like all, would have on display. Also, for sure there would be the usual batch of men alone, who, if a female happens to enter such store, begin to discretely gather nearby.

I wanted to watch those men watching her.

Pointing to the store I asked her if she was up to a new experience. She stared at the dimly lit store for a few moments and I could see the curiosity in her eyes, but also the apprehension.

"C'mon, it'll be fun. You've never been in one. It'll be a new experience. We're far from home so there's no chance of your being recognized."

She gave me that look, and I sheepishly admitted to her that I'd frequented a "few" before, and with a drunken smile she replied, "Sure, I'm game".

Moments later we were parked in the gravel lot and walked inside. There wasn't much on the inside, less than I had expected, a scant selection of magazines, a dildo section and a moderate selection of videos as the internet had all but killed them. But to Jada it was all new to her and she wanted to look at every rack, including some curious and long glances at the dildos that were being displayed in almost every size and shape.

As she did so I found it exciting to give her some space. As I did, I couldn't keep from noticing the other guys milling about, catching glimpses of this conservative and lovely looking wife in a bookstore and how she was checking out the fake cocks! For context, Jada isn't a thin Barbie type. She's had two children, and over the years attained the typical mom bod. That being said, she has large D cup breasts and a nice grabbable ass.

Those guys had been in other parts of the store, five or six, and now they were sort of gathering behind her. Fortunately, she was unaware.

As I had fantasized in advance, it was all going down as I had hoped. I knew they were watching my wife looking at those cocks, and they were probably wondering how I compared.

My heart leaped clear up to my throat when she actually picked one up and 'felt' all around it. I noticed several guys behind her grinning, and one winked at me. She had not picked up one of the huge ones, fortunately, but more realistically, one that a wife married to a man with an average cock might be checking out.

A little larger than average, and likely larger than her husband. In this case, me.

It was white, about seven and a half inches long in front of the attached fake balls, and obviously a dildo a wife who has only experienced 'average' might be curious about.

I was thinking, 'not too bad, those men might think she is trying to match one up sized like her husband.'

That was blown when she sat it down and picked up the next one. It was very realistic in its appearance, even had a foreskin, and was more like nine to ten inches long in front of the balls. Purple, and thick. Very.

Jada spent maybe ten more seconds getting a feel of this one then she had the first. Again, that one guy gave me a wink, or perhaps it was a smirk. Right there I think I had been cuckolded. By a dildo.

She glanced over at me and I mouthed the words 'want it?' She looked embarrassed, looked around, saw the men behind her and quickly, her face red, shook her head 'no.'

I think, had those men not been there, she might have said 'yes.'

Fortunately, a few men moved away upon her seeing them or I think she might have asked to leave. Then she moved on, over to some dvd videos on display, glancing at the covers, all of them featuring a shot of a huge cock stretching a pussy.

Again I had to wonder: 'Are those photos giving her maybe...thoughts? Is she now thinking that there are a lot of big cocks out there, and all of them larger than her chosen married? Should she have held out for bigger?

After seeing everything to offer, she pointed to the peep booth area and asked me what it was. I winked at her, asked the man behind the counter, who looked like he had been expecting it, for ten dollars' worth of tokens, and led Jada into the darkened booth area.

Most of the front booths were occupied or broken, so we headed to the back row of booths. There were several guys milling about, more so than in the front of the store. They were eyeing my sweet wife, and I LOVED it!

I knew from experience, though I had never myself gotten involved. Those guys milling apart might be hoping for a woman to show, but more likely they might end up reaching through a glory hole and jacking some guy off, and vice-versa. It was likely those men, the ones who reach through, are not totally gay, but more like bi-sexual or maybe straight but curious.

Finding an empty booth we entered, locked the door and sat down side by side on the narrow bench seat. After inserting a token and making sure it worked, I fed the video box several tokens as the video flickered to life. Jada's eyes soon became as big as quarters as she quickly realized what the booths were for. And she didn't waste any time in scanning the channels.

She finally stopped on a video where a buxom red head was being serviced by what had to be a ten or eleven inch cock. I took note that the woman resembled Jada. Milf vid. The more she watched, the more excitement I could see building in her eyes. The woman wasn't a twenties something porn actress, but was more like a soccer mom in her forties, thick in the right places, just like Jada. Def not fat!

From checking out an overly large dildo to watching on screen, I knew now where my wife's fantasies might lie. And I took that opportunity to take liberties with her body! At first, she resisted, saying 'there are men out there,' but when I convinced her the door was locked and we were safe, she reluctantly gave in.

Then I asked her. "Does seeing that big cock in action turn you on?"

She hesitated, perhaps unwilling to admit it.

"Well, does it?"

"Yes. But only because it's happening to her, on screen, like a fantasy."

I giggled. "Like your fantasies?"

She sighed. "I 'like' your cock honey."

That was my chance to throw out a previously discussed fantasy. "And if I was bigger?"

"Don't be silly! Either way we'd still be married."

I have to admit, that was a good comeback.

Her not being able to admit to maybe wanting to try a big cock, I decided to go for satisfying my own cock. I knew there were a lot of men outside our booth, and we were already in an out of town hotel. What better? Pick a guy and go for it was my thinking.

Lifting up her skirt, I placed my hand on her panty-clad crotch, and I could already feel her damp heat. My cock jumped a little as I realized that Jada was indeed getting hot in this environment.

I felt the wet cotton panel of her white panties. She let out a deep moan as my fingers dipped under the elastic of her panties and touched her pussy. Her clit was standing erect, and as she continued to stare at the flick I began to finger her pussy until she was all but squirming in the seat.

After a few minutes of this I could feel my cock throbbing in pain, just begging for release. As quickly as I could I unzipped my pants, pulled down my boxer briefs and my cock sprung straight up in the air. Seeing my condition, she gave me a "naughty" look before she took my cock in her grasp and began to jack me off.

I sat there for a few moments enjoying her soft warm hand, looking at her total infatuation with seeing her first full XXX movie. After only a few minutes, I was well primed and ready to fuck!

Fuck in a video booth. Hard to do, but possible.

Time to add more tokens.

"Oh Baby... can you bend over in the seat? I've just got to fuck you!" I groaned.

"Well, I'm afraid you'll have to settle for a blow job. We don't have any condoms, and this is my fertile week. But... I know I can get you off with this".

With that, she stuck her index finger in her mouth and with a flirtatious, seductive look she ran her full red lips up and down her finger.

"Ohhh shit, you're driving me nuts!!!"

She gave me a dirty smile as I stood beside her, and taking my hard cock between her lips, she continued to take in as much of the flick as she could while she worked my cock in and out of her mouth. As said, the surroundings already had me close to cumming so it didn't take much of her sucking and pumping before I was about to go off like a rocket.

Holding the head of my cock tight between her lips she stopped. She said she didn't want me to cum yet as she wanted to draw this out a while. I wanted to keep going, but Jada had other plans. "It's my turn now!"

Spreading her legs apart, I knew what she wanted. She flashed a very wicked smile as I moved between her legs and squatted on the dirty floor.

Yeah, squatted. No way would I put my knees on that floor. With both hands she pulled my head towards her cunt, and holding her panty crotch aside I began to eat her pussy.

Quickly aroused, she began to lightly moan, and making a hissing noise through her teeth, her hands were raking the sides of my head, pulling me in tighter to her cunt. I never use that C word to her face, but I feel free using it here.

I pulled my mouth away for a moment. "What's happening on screen" I asked her, wanting to be sure she was still looking.

"He's fucking her doggy style now," Jada answered, and when I looked up at her face I could see that her eyes were wide and her lips were wet.

"That's what you need baby. A big cock fucking you doggy!" Little did I know how prophetic that would be.

"Get back to taking care of me silly!"

It was at this point she lifted her right leg to place it on the wall in front of her. I can only guess she was trying to give me a better shot at her cunt. But whatever it was that she did, the sound of something falling filled the booth. Looking at the side wall, apparently, she had hit a thin piece of plywood that had been attached to the booth wall, and it had fallen down.

Glancing to where it had been attached, I immediately knew what it was. It was a "glory-hole", and quite a large one at that - about ten inches in diameter or so. Whatever the reason, the owner had obviously attempted to block it off and it didn't work. Probably, because of checks by the authorities, the owner had made a token effort to block the hole, but not a real attempt to do so. He knew where the money comes from, and a lot of it is the action inside the booths, which keeps the tokens dropping into the slot.

Since the hole was cut with smooth edges and in pretty straight lines, no way had that hole been made by customers standing in the booth using a pen knife.

What caught my attention next was the light from the TV screen in the other booth; it too was occupied.

Jada, on the other hand didn't have a clue as to what this was. In fact, she really didn't think anything about it as she wasn't able to see that the hole opened into the next booth. Instead, she pulled my head back between her legs wanting me to continue. Well, the thought that I'd be giving the guy in the next booth a show made me follow her lead. Dipping my tongue back into her wet pussy, I once again began to lick away.

A minute hadn't passed before Jada let out a light scream and yanked me away from between her legs, covering her pussy with her hands. Looking up at her I could see a look of shock in her eyes as she stared at the wall. Turning I saw what had frozen her. Through the hole was poking a huge and I do mean huge cock.

And it was black.

I could tell that it was uncut but for now the skin was pulled back. It was a good ten to twelve inches long, as thick as Jada's wrist, and was what appeared to look like THE PERFECT COCK. And when I say 'cock', I mean exactly that. A MAN'S cock. Not an average husband's six inch dick, like mine, but a cock of a MAN that exceeds normality. A unicorn!

I say perfect because it looked to me like it had been designed specifically for pleasuring and impregnating women. Besides curving slightly up and having a huge head with a ridge that would tug a set of lips inside out with every stroke it also had thick blood-filled veins like ridges all along the sides. To me it looked like some kind of giant 'French' tickler.

Although it was almost fully hard, it still drooped from its sheer size and weight. You could see the thick bulbous head, and a clear drop of pre-cum was slowly oozing out of its inch-long piss-slit. For a few moments neither of us spoke.

It's black! I was torn. Leave the booth or wait and see how she reacts? We had joked and fantasized about her taking a big one, but this one was immense. Bigger than we fantasized about. And never any mention of it being black.

My eyes soon turned back to my wife, and in her eyes, I saw something. That initial look of shock had gone and was replaced with a look of total fascination. And what she did next sent ice-cold shivers through my whole body. Her right hand slowly came up from her crotch, and in what seemed like slow motion, she reached for this huge cock. Her eyes darted at me a few times to check my reaction, and I'm sure she didn't see any objection from me. She was hesitant, like when you're about to check when a pot is hot.

Closer and closer... then she touched it. Encircling her hand around his shaft, she didn't have a small hand, Jada was not petite, and yet her fingers were unable to come together and touch, she began to gently caress his cock. Then she grasped the shaft, and finding that he had a lot of foreskin, unlike my circumcised cock, she began to run the skin back and forth, going up over the head and back again.

Her mouth opened wide as she saw and felt how his foreskin was able to freely move back and forth, and making him easier to stroke.

So this guy not only was providing her with the perfect cock, but one she could enjoy stroking with her hand as well. As I watched, she stroked, giggled, and stroked some more.

She also began feeling his head while keeping the skin back. I could see that his huge shiny knob had her fascinated, to say the least.

She seemed to intimately study it's every detail as she stroked it back and forth, running her slender fingers over every ridge and vein, sliding them back and forth over the fat head. His enormous cock seemed to pulse from the mere touch of Jada's fingers. My wife!

The video on screen totally forgotten, not once did she remove her eyes from this stranger's penis as she grasped it in her hand, feeling it throb from her gentle massaging. It was so easy to see that her repressed sexual desire was slowly taking over, as this strange manhood seemed to gradually melt away her virtues.

She looked at me, eyes wide: She said, "Look at the hole at the tip honey, how big it is."

I told her what I had been thinking. "It needs to be to let all that cum shoot out to where it needs to go."

Silly answer maybe, but it made her giggle.

But his cock wasn't the only thing that had her undivided attention. Underneath it hung a set of balls that were the size of eggs! And the large glory-hole made it easy for Jada to take each of them into her hands.

So as not to scare the owner, she gently ran a finger along the sides of his balls at first, letting him know she planned to be gentle. I saw his body shove forward in an attempt to get closer to her side of the wall.

Pulling his scrotum into our side of the booth, she gently squeezed his huge balls, kneading them, feeling their weight in her hand.

All of the sudden her curiosity seemed satisfied and a sense or gratification took over. Her left quickly joined her right, and with a wild, intense look on her face, she began to jack this stranger off! Stroke by stroke, she pulled on his cock, sliding her beautiful hands down its full length. With me, one hand is more than enough, but with him both her hands still left excess cock untouched.

Ever so slowly I began to notice that with each stroke, she inched her head closer to the tip of his cock. I knew what she was thinking. She may have wanted to resist it, but I knew she wanted to slip her lips around his cock.