My Wife Jada and the Gloryhole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like most men, like me, he probably only had five to seven or eight shots of cum to pump into her, but his throbbing continued for what seemed like a solid fifteen seconds.

All of the sudden it was over... quiet except for Jada's heavy breathing and almost sobbing from pleasure. I felt Jada's body relax, and at the same instant I felt a hot, sticky fluid covering my fingers as the stranger slowly withdrew his spent cock from my wife. I suddenly realized that if she pulled away from the wall and stood for even a few seconds, she would realize she had his sperm in her, and I certainly didn't want her to know that.

As his cock slipped out of her pussy, it slapped against our side of the wall with an audible thud. My hand was right there to "innocently" rub her pussy. She had no clue that I was doing my best to keep his sperm from dripping out of her cunt. Pulling her away from the wall, I directed her ass to my face and once more had her bend over, placing her hands on the bench.

A desperate man has to take desperate measures.

Moving my head up close, I licked her open pussy, and for the first time I tasted another man's cum. Black man's cum. But there was also a different smell! Of course, there was the familiar smell of my wife's pussy, but it was almost overpowered by the distinct, musky scent of a man's sperm! I continued to lick her pussy for a few moments, tasting and smelling their combined juices. But, I just had to see what was inside her - what it was I had been tasting.

Moving her ass around into the light from the video screen, I slowly opened her cunt lips. I happened to glance over at the glory hole and saw the man's face at the hole. He was watching me and grinning, and I think he knew what I now had to do!

And he was getting a close up view not only of the white wife's cunt he had just enjoyed, but her husband slurping up his cum. I knew now, just for a few seconds, I wanted him to get a good look at the married cunt he had just enjoyed fucking.

As I spread her open for him to see as well as me, I was expecting to see a flood of sperm pour out of her. But there was only a small trickle; it drooled down between her labia to where thick drops of cum collected on her exposed clit, and trailing sticky rivulets behind them they slowly fell to the floor.

I could see his face now, most of it, and he looked almost handsome. His eyes were wide and he was grinning as he watched me spreading Jada's inner lips.

Opening her cunt even more, I discovered where the majority of his sperm was. Just a few inches inside her labia, there was a thick mass of sperm clinging to her pussy walls, and it wasn't about to drain back out of her. Appearing to be as thick as jelly, and creamy white, it seemed to be acting as a plug to hold every drop of this guy's semen inside her. I remembered thinking that if color, thickness and strong scent were any indication of potent sperm; it was already working on one of my wife's eggs.

As I starred at his thick sperm, only then did it really hit me that there was a strong possibility that in nine months I could be seeing these same pussy lips expand wide.... and see my wife deliver a baby! Would it be black, half and half, or what?

If that happened, her tight pussy would be tight no more, for a good time, but I figured that it might already have been stretched to some degree.

Jada never felt the sensation of his cum in her; I suppose his huge cock had stretched her out so much, her vagina was a bit numb. But then again, she really didn't stop to think about it either. For whatever reason, panic once again took hold of her. She turned her head, and with anxious eyes told me she wanted to leave.

I had been thinking of reaching in with my tongue and sucking that blob of cum out of her, but that would have been impossible. At eleven inches or so, most of the deposit would have been too deep inside her. Now it was too late. I kissed her cunt one last time, and careful placed her panty crotch back over her cunt. I glanced over but didn't see the guy's face at the hole. Standing back up, she straightened her skirt and buttoned her blouse, her legs were shaky and walking was a struggle for her. After passing at least three guys in the hallway that my wife pretended not to see while they grinned leeringly at her, we began to make a quick exit from the store.

I kept my eyes peeled for a black guy with a smile that I would recognize, but he was not to be found.

If he had been there, I might have used a finger to motion him to follow us and once outside, told my wife that he was 'over there' and would she like to invite him to the hotel? But he was gone and no way would she have said 'yes.' She would have been very embarrassed and maybe ashamed had I done that.

Maybe. I say 'maybe' but it almost for sure would have been a 'no' since she had been so well fucked. And satisfied.

Back at the hotel, she wanted to shower, but I told her I didn't want her to. Instead, I directed her to the bed and had her lie down. She was quick to inform me that she was too sore to fuck me.

Excited at hearing that I said, "Too sore? His big cock made you sore?"

She looked kind of annoyed. "Of course it's from his big cock. What else?"

"But baby," I pleaded, "my cocks a lot smaller and it probably won't hurt." Actually, I didn't plan to fuck her so soon after him and having her make a fresh comparison, but it was fun testing her reaction.

"Forget it. You let that happen and now you have to live with the consequences. He fucked me raw. To raw, even for you."

But I told her that I had other plans. Flipping up her skirt, I couldn't believe she wasn't able to feel her panties stuck to her pussy with this guy's sperm. Not wanting her to know what happened, I was planning on making sure she didn't make the discovery. With her lying on her back, I told her I wanted to jack off on her body. She gave me a kinky look and said, "Go for it!"

Moving between her legs, I told her to open her blouse and show me her tits as I began to jack off. It was then that I realized, as I looked down at my formerly innocent and faithful wife, that a black stranger had been able to receive a blowjob, feel her breasts, place his penis into, stretch and fuck deep into my wife and dump his huge hot load into her while never having gone through the ritual of getting acquainted, making conversation, holding hands, looking into her eyes, kissing, etc.

As I stared at her body, we began to chat about what had just happened. And as I massaged my cock, I told her how hot it was seeing her fuck that big cock. I still avoided saying that big black cock. And in reply she proceeded to tell me it was the hottest sex she had ever had. She quickly tried to correct what she said by telling me that I was the best, but I knew she was lying. "It's ok baby. You can say it. It was the best cock of your life, but you came home with me, after all".

She didn't argue, but rather confirmed, "Fine. It was the best cock I've ever had, but I came home with you!"

I felt a twinge of jealousy as I realized some strange black cock had taken her to new heights. Heights she'd never again feel with me. I knew it had happened but hearing her say it hit home! I jacked while my body jerked and my heart pounded. Oh how I wanted to tell her that she had been filled with his black man cum and it was still in her, but I didn't dare.

But my cock was harder than ever, and in less than one minute I was cumming. Taking careful aim and as she watched, I sprayed my runny load all over her panty crotch, eliminating any chance of her realizing her pussy was leaking sperm. Not allowing her to remove her panties, I rubbed my cum into her panties and insisted that she wear them the remainder of the night.

Moments later, we were under the covers and I snuggled up behind her. Holding her in my arms, she quickly drifted off to sleep. Gradually, I let my hand slide down until I had it placed over her belly.

As she slept I rubbed her abdomen, wondering if there was an egg in her womb, surrounded by sperm, wondering if she was already pregnant. And it was at that moment I confirmed what I had been thinking earlier in the booth. As much as I tried to tell myself it was only the heat of the moment, I couldn't. I realized that I was intimately caressing her tummy in such a way that made me accept the fact that If she was pregnant, that I would welcome this unknown man's baby!

But would she? Everyone would know, all our friends, relatives. How could we ever explain that? 'By accident I let a black guy fuck my wife in a video booth?'

Shit, I could never tell the truth.

We fucked the next morning before we checked out of the motel. I say fucked, not 'made love' because as I slipped into her still loose pussy, (it tightened back up over time). I wanted to talk about how she had lost control and seemed to love having that huge prick the night before. But she was sobered up now and too embarrassed to tell me her true feelings.

I never once said 'black cock,' nor did she. We just used phrases like 'big cock,' I guess neither of us wanted to admit the truth.

As a matter of fact, so she claimed, being ashamed of what she had done kept her from cumming with me, but it might really have been because my cock suffered in comparison so soon after her having had him and I simply couldn't bring her to orgasm. Or it could also have been after such amazing sex with him, that the normalcy with me just wasn't the same.

When she missed her period on that day in September, I had to tell her what happened. But I lied to her, telling her that I wasn't aware of his condom coming off until it was all over. I explained that I didn't want to tell her, hoping and praying that his sperm didn't impregnate her. She got mad, accusing me of allowing another man to cum in her, and for the first time she said 'black.' 'How could we ever explain that,' she said to me in anger, but not really raising her voice? What would we say to our two white sons about their colored brother? How could we look them in the eyes and explain that? "Your mother fucked a black man while I facilitated and then allowed him to cum inside her!" We reluctantly came to the realization that in 8 months we'd be welcoming their baby into the world. It was against our beliefs to have an abortion. No, but instead we'd have a half black child and all of our friends and family would know that Jada had fucked a Black man. Would they think she cheated? I couldn't let her take that blame. But instead, I would have to tell everyone that we had a threesome or something of the like.

Against all odds with a potent load of sperm, a week later her period came. Honestly, we weren't ready for a third baby so long after our own two were almost out of their teens, but the thrill was incomparable! To this day, Jada has never, ever made the same squeals and moans that she made in that filthy booth when we make love. Maybe that's the problem. We make love. That Black man and my wife didn't. They truly fucked!! Full on sex where a bareback cock filled my wife with not only girth and size, but a full 8 or more pulses of thick heavy cum that sent Jada to places I will never know. She shared something with him that they will always have that does not include me. My wife and that random, nameless Black bull of a stud, have a memory that is truly, only, between the two of them!! I know now, their experience will forever be the pinnacle, truly the height of my wife's sexual history!