My Wife Makes a New Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen was in Graham's lap, fucking and writhing with her hands around the back of his head. Snogging him deeply, her face glistening with Sam's vaginal juice; moaning into his mouth; fucking him with her eyes, her mouth, her cunt.

Sam and I fucked standing up until she came. And God, she came hard. I've never understood the women-faking-orgasm-thing. When a woman comes, God, it's like fireworks going off. Her vagina contracts and releases an unmistakable gush as every other muscle in her body contracts, making her stiffen like a crab. She judders uncontrollably. It's fucking beautiful! Sam's long nails dug into my flesh hard enough to leave crescent-moon shapes. Her powerful thighs cutting off the circulation around my waist. I kissed her as deep as I was able, drinking her in, making a mental note at the same time - do NOT fall in love with this woman! God, she's fucking incredible! Do not fall in love with her! Do not! But with my cock currently deep inside her abdomen, I wondered if I had the will-power to achieve this daunting objective. I certainly hope so.

When her orgasm subsided enough to allow her to talk, Sam breathed in my ear, "I want to lick your sperm off Karen's face."

Karen and Graham were still fucking on the floor and kissing. They broke off their kiss so I could enter Karen's mouth, and moaning lovingly, Karen sucked me. She turned back to Graham, her drooling tongue re-entering his mouth, taking long slow turns alternating, sucking my cock and then kissing Graham. When Sam joined in, I erupted. Having two beautiful women sucking my cock while my wife was being hammered by my best friend was way more than I could handle. Karen started to cum as my sperm splashed onto her face and Sam immediately started kissing her. Their starving mouths eating each other, thick semen coating their tongues, drool spilling, licking, eating. Graham would've added his seed to the mix but when he reached orgasm, Karen clamped her legs around him, fucking him harder, making him cum inside her. Her eyes rolled back in her head, her mouth frozen open for me to fuck and for Sam to lick.

Graham and Karen continued to fuck long after their mutual orgasm but slower. Coming down gently. Basking in the afterglow. Sam and Karen were lost in each other, kissing and making love. It was the most beautiful thing.

Graham clasped hold of my shoulder in friendship and I held his arm too - loving the fact that he was still fucking my amazing little wife. God! I could endure any James-Thompson-enforced-torment after this moment of bliss.

-

Michelle

And that very torment was captured on video for me by James himself. God, he's amassing quite a digital record of my wife. I don't know what we'll do if it ever gets uploaded onto the internet.

Karen was at the gym with Sam and Michelle when she received this particular summons. They were in the middle of an aerobics session when the intercom called Karen's name to reception to receive a call.

Sam and Michelle abandoned the class when she returned. "Is everything okay?" they asked.

Karen nodded with a wicked grin and confided, "I've got to go over to James's. To fuck, he says."

"Jesus."

"But he said I've got to jog over there. He wants to lick the sweat off my body."

"Ew, fucking hell. That's gross!" Sam objected.

"And hot." Michelle added.

"How far is it?" Asked Sam.

"Three and a half miles. That's okay. I can manage that. It'll be good exercise. Come with me?"

Sam had a meeting that afternoon but she was about to cancel it. "No. Don't. It's okay, I'll go." Michelle said. "Seriously. I won't let things get out of hand." she winked, taking Karen's grateful hand. Sam was relieved. After the incident of the seven randy athletes who nearly gang-banged Karen half to death, she was reticent to allow Karen to walk into an unknown scenario without some back-up. Her fears were well founded. When Michelle and Karen arrived at the apartment, James was not alone. There was a friend of his, a man called Robert. Robert was fucking huge; one of the well-muscled athletes who'd taken part in the gang-bang.

Karen skipped playfully into Robert's arms and kissed his mouth wetly, her tongue probing. "Nice to see you again. Sorry!" she giggled as a long strand of saliva broke between them. "I'm sweaty and horrible!" she panted.

Michelle and Robert were more formal, hesitating, not quite sure how to greet each other. Michelle shrugged and stepped into his arms, kissing his mouth lightly. "We have fucked, after all." she smiled, easing the tension, making him laugh. "Sorry about the sweat."

Both girls were soaked through and still catching their breath but both men couldn't tear their eyes off them. They were incredibly sexy in their clinging Lycra running outfits, their faces bloomed red and sweat dripped off their soaking hair onto the carpet.

"You look fucking beautiful." Robert gasped, causing Michelle to blush.

Already recording, James handed Robert his tablet and sat on the coffee table, turning Karen's hips so she faced the camera. "This is gonna be so fucking good!"

He pulled her leggings and panties right down to the floor and laughing, Karen pulled her bra-top over her head. Her naked body bloomed red, and glistened with sweat as if she was oiled. Rivulets ran down between her breasts and James went to work licking up every bead like a man in the desert dying of thirst. Karen giggled and squirmed and covered her face with embarrassment as Michelle and Robert both watched her but when James's expert mouth reached her vulva, hungrily toying her clitoris, my wife's mouth fell open with instant lust as she tweaked her nipples between her fingers, thrusting her hips rhythmically, fucking James's mouth.

Robert looked at Michelle, catching her staring at his trouser tent and grinned naughtily. "Wanna fuck?" he mouthed.

Michelle smiled but refused, shaking her head. "No. I'm sorry. I won't cheat on my husband."

"Oh, sure! Of course! Sorry for asking. God." Robert stammered.

Michelle paused for a long moment, wrestling with herself. Then she pulled her bra-top over her head, releasing her bare breasts. "You can play with my boobs if you like? While we watch?"

"Oh God, yes! Please, yes!" he cried.

Karen laughed, still grinding her pussy into her lover's face. Michelle threw her a naughty wink.

Robert positioned the tablet into the tripod and took his place on the sofa in front of Karen and James. Michelle sat in his lap, wrapping her arm around his head, giving him free reign to enjoy her magnificent boobs.

James's tongue was in Karen's ass now and she was bent over, enjoying Michelle and Roberts attention as she teased her nipples for them.

"That's so fucking hot. Isn't it?" Michelle asked Robert, softly in his ear. He agreed enthusiastically. "Do you mind if I masturbate?" Equally enthusiastically, he made no objection.

Michelle stood and slowly teased down her leggings, her ass and pussy mere inches from Roberts face. He watched her ravenously, making every effort to keep his hands underneath him and out of trouble. Like Karen, wearing nothing but trainers and socks, Michelle was about to sit back down in Roberts lap when a thought occurred to her. "I'm covered in sweat. I'm going to completely ruin your clothes. Take them off. That way we can masturbate together."

Robert didn't need persuading. His clothes were strewn in all directions as he retook his place on the couch, his stiff cock was impressive and beautiful. Karen and Michelle admired it longingly.

Closing his knees together, facing Karen, Michelle straddled Robert slowly, allowing him to enjoy the view of her ass and glistening pussy. Taking her time, she took his cock in her hand, pointing it forward so she could lower herself behind it, positioning her soaking pussy on Roberts belly. With legs wide apart she lay back on his chest, wrapping both arms around his neck so he could continue to fondle her breasts. His enormous cock resting on her open pussy, standing to attention and red with anger.

"No fucking. Okay?" Michelle breathed into Roberts mouth, their lips brushing. He was trembling and his eyes were more than a little wild but he promised to restrain himself. "If you want to masturbate," she said, rubbing her clitoris with one hand, her knuckles against his shaft, "Please do. I love watching men wank. And if you want to cum all over me... that's alright too."

Karen was magnificent. Running three and a half miles did nothing to diminish her sexual fervour as she worked on pleasuring her master. It was an unparalleled sex-show. She ran her tongue and small hands over his six-pack and bulging pecs, sucking his balls, spitting and drooling all over his amazing cock. Spreading her ass cheeks, begging lasciviously. "Please, baby. Fucking give me your cock. I need it so fucking bad 'cos I'm a dirty little fuck-slut. Fuck my tiny ass. Ram your huge cock up my tiny little asshole. Split me apart, baby." James spat in her mouth and choked her, slapping her cheeks and causing her to orgasm so hard she squirted all over the table. And still she begged for more.

"Breed me, baby. Fill up my belly. Cum inside me. This womb's all for you. Only you get to cum inside me. Fuck me. Please. Fuck me like a fucking dirty whore. Fuck my cunt. Fuck me. Please! Fuck me!"

Michelle was gyrating and thrashing her pussy with wild abandon, her four fingers fucking herself desperately, tweaking her nipple roughly with her free hand. Tweaking her other nipple, Robert copied her movements, pinching and pulling, harder and faster and faster while he wanked the head of his cock with his fingertips, loving the shared intimacy as Michelle's hand worked her pussy. His orgasm was mind-blowing, producing a seriously astonishing amount semen, all of which coated Michelle's willing body, spattering her belly and breasts and even her face. Her tongue licked a huge glob of semen into her mouth, "oh, Fuck!" she gasped, pinching her nipple even harder and more frantically. Her other hand smeared a generous handful of semen onto her clitoris as she resumed fucking her hand. Her orgasm nearly tore her apart, she told Karen later. She bucked and thrashed as spasm after spasm of pleasure ripped through her whole body. Robert beneath her could only watch in envy as it went on and on and on. A jolt hit her as she came down, like electricity tearing through her, until at last, her body, used and satisfied, sagged into Robert, almost unconscious.

Michelle intertwined her fingers with his, still holding her breast. She moved his other hand to her vagina, slipping his four fingers inside her so they grasped around her pubic mound and she clasped her legs together, savouring his strong hold, secure and comforting in the sleepy afterglow of orgasm.

Another orgasm ripped through Karen as her lover unloaded his balls deep inside her womb. She writhed and bucked with eyes closed, mouth open in breathless ecstasy, fucking with all her might. She was starving for every drop of cum James could release. Her mouth found his as she rode him, milking him. Kissing him with undisguised passion. I half expected her to tell him "I love you." in that moment and held my breath as I watched. To my colossal relief, she didn't. It would be the end of us if she ever did, I think. He'd have won her heart. But for now, it was still only fucking. She'd come home to me again.

I had the perfect view of her red, swollen pussy as she climbed off him, taking his slick member in her mouth, working, licking his penis clean. Licking and swallowing every drop of pearlescent semen. Sucking the tip of his flaccid cock, probing his slit with her tongue. I watched James's sperm dribble out of her pussy in globs onto the table and even though I wanted to look away, I couldn't as she licked it up with her tongue. Sucking the clumps noisily into her mouth before licking her flat tongue over the table. Everyone watched her scoop as much out of her cunt as she was able, licking it off her fingers.

-

Michelle was returned by Uber to her car and James brought Karen home personally. Not because he's a gentleman, you understand, but because he's a pervert. He brought her home nude, wearing only her trainers. He does this constantly. He makes her follow him from his flat all the way down to the parking garage; Karen nervously hoping and praying that no-one sees her. He lives in a luxury apartment block, very posh and expensive and therefore usually deserted; but not always. If there's a woman or kids, he'll let Karen frantically hide but if it's a man, he makes her walk beside him, exposing her shamefully. Two young men in the garage were allowed to feel her up for five minutes once and Karen had to suffer the indignity of their inexperienced clutching and grabbing hands.

In the car she's safe enough because she's small and the window's high but James makes a point of driving slowly by every bus and truck. If we stop at the lights next to someone who's staring, he'll order her to display herself, cup her boobs, teasing her nipples and licking erotically at the driver. And then he speeds off, laughing like a cunt.

We live in a quiet cul-de-sac and it's often dark and quiet when he drops her off so no-one sees her enter our house nude, except the old man who lives across the way. He knows James's car now and watches out for them. He always gets a good eye-full of my wife. Once, James made Karen stop on the pavement and bend over to show him her ass. James spread open her ass cheeks, fingering her pussy before slapping her cheeks rudely, releasing her so she could flee inside.

He loves exhibiting her. One evening he came to our house to pick her up for a date. With an aching erection I endured the sight of my beautiful little wife preparing herself for him, applying make-up and fixing her hair. When she pulled on her stockings and heels, wearing nothing else, she turned to me asking, "That's me ready. How do I look?" Imagine my horror. He'd instructed her to be naked! I actually had to sit in our lounge for nearly an hour with my naked wife, waiting to be picked up by her lover. She wouldn't even let me touch her. James's orders. She did let me masturbate though, spreading her legs for me to enjoy the sight of her bald pussy. Of course, that's when he walks in, isn't it, when I'm on my knees with my dick in my hand, masturbating pathetically. Karen leapt into his arms snogging him full on the mouth while he played with her ass. He brought her a beautiful designer coat and held it open as she slid her arms inside. Pulling it onto her shoulders, he made a great show of fondling her breasts in front of me, cupping and squeezing, pinching her hardening nipples, making her moan. His other hand slid between her pussy lips and she kissed his mouth slowly and sensually, gyrating her hips lewdly, fucking his fingers.

"Look at your poor husband. Don't you want to stay at home with him?"

She shook her head, "No. I want you. I only want you James."

"Are you sure? You don't want to suck his cock?"

"No. I want your cock, James. I love your cock. I want your cock inside me. Please. I want only you."

"Say goodbye to your pathetic husband then." he ordered, leaving us.

Karen gave me a quick peck on the mouth. "Love you, babe. Don't wait up." and petted the head of my erection before skipping excitedly after James, tying up her new coat.

-

Mr. Rippendale.

On the night in question, and the source for this written account, James returned her, naked as usual, early in the evening around eight o'clock. Fortunately, it was already dark being late in the year. Before he released her however, he had one more degrading task for her to perform for his amusement. "Fuck the gear-stick." he demanded. "I want to feel your slick cunt-juice in my hand as I drive home."

She was shocked of course but nevertheless obeyed at once, straddling the centre column facing him, stretching her pussy obscenely around the knob.

"That's it. Good. Fuck it." he ordered.

She did so, but self-consciously. She was now fully exposed to the street. Anyone looking out would easily see her through the windows. Which is exactly what the old man, her neighbour, did. Mortified, Karen tried to cover her boobs and hissed, "He's looking right at me!" but James ordered her to let him. "Keep fucking until I tell you to stop."

Reluctantly, she placed her hands on the dashboard behind her, her face burning with embarrassment as her huge boobs bounced up and down on display. A woman walking her dog saw her and turned away, visibly appalled and muttering angrily.

"Oh, James baby, please let me stop! My neighbours can see me!" she begged.

He made her fuck the gear stick for five minutes more, stroking his cock through his trousers, then allowed her to leave.

Naked, and burning with shame, she hurried to our door only to discover that I wasn't home and that she was locked out. James of course sped off, leaving her standing there like Eve expelled from the garden of Eden, cowering in fright and shame, with no idea what to do.

A loud whistle caught her attention and she saw the old man silhouetted in his doorway, beckoning. God, no! The old pervert probably wanted to rape her but suddenly she heard voices down the street and saw a large group of young people heading this way. She had no choice and scampered hurriedly across the open cul-de-sac, hoping to escape their notice. But hollers and whoops split the night and she knew she'd failed as she sprinted up the last few steps.

The old man was nowhere in sight but his door was left open for her. She slammed it behind her and stood in his hallway, afraid and deeply ashamed. Her face burning with embarrassment, ineffectually trying to hide her breasts and vagina with her tiny hands. She made ready to bolt but then the man's voice called out to her from a faraway room inside the house. "Make yourself at home, Sweetheart. You're safe here." He sounded friendly, much to Karen's surprise but her instincts still screamed at her to run.

Moments later he appeared holding open a large woolly blanket. He looked like he might be in his eighties maybe, or seventies but he was actually quite handsome, with silver hair and kind eyes. So as not to spook her, he approached her slowly, averting his eyes from her nakedness. It made her feel like she was a new-born foal and he was a stable-man but he was as confident as he was gentle and wrapped the blanket around her the way he might've once wrapped a towel around his small daughter at the pool.

"Don't be afraid. You've nothing to fear here and you can leave at any point. I want nothing from you, my dear. I assure you. Just want to help out if I can, like a good neighbour ought to. Come in and sit yourself down and I'll make us some tea. My name is Mr. Rippendale but my friends call me John, and so may you, if you wish."

Despite her reservations, everything about him dispelled her fears. His scent was warm, like old books; she sensed that the kindness in his voice was genuine and his slow movements made her feel safe. The fact that she was naked beneath his blanket, and the humiliating sex-show he'd just witnessed seemed not a bit important. He was more concerned by finding his guest good biscuits and making the tea.

While the kettle boiled, he went off to fetch her some clothes, giving Karen time enough to take in her surroundings. There were pictures of his wife everywhere, at every age. She grinned in black and white on the beach in a 50's bathing costume and wide hat; here she was again, this time wearing flares in the sixties, with her arms wrapped around a bearded hippie, presumably the old man now making her tea. And again, this time as an old wrinkled lady in a wheel-chair with a blanket on her lap, smiling the same sweet smile that was in every picture and waving the photographer away. She was gone now, Karen correctly surmised but judging from her numerous artifacts strewn lovingly on his bookshelves, mantlepiece and walls, she was deeply missed.