My Wife Makes a New Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, I'm afraid you'll have to wear some of my clothes but they're clean and freshly laundered and should do the job well enough, I dare say."

Karen thanked him, accepting the bundle of clothes, following his directions to the bathroom. When she returned, Mr. Rippendale was fixing tea things onto the table but he hesitated when he saw her, the corners of his mouth twitching into a smile. He tried to hide it but Karen saw and she started to smile too. The clothes were a good six sizes too big for her. The shirt, clumsily bunched into the trousers looked like a parachute and the legs of her trousers trailed behind her; her feet were in the knees. Mr. Rippendale tried hard not to react but a snicker escaped him and when Karen chuckled, he started laughing hard. "You look like Charlie Chaplin!" Karen did a little duck walk, imitating Charlie Chaplin and he nearly doubled over, clutching his knees with tears rolling down his cheeks.

Karen sat on the sofa, rolling up her trousers and putting on socks. Mr. Rippendale, or John, I should call him, sat opposite her in an armchair. Pouring the tea, he said, "I hope you don't mind me saying so, but that boyfriend of yours is a real prick. If I were ten years younger, twenty years maybe, I might think about punching his lights out for him. Looks like he'd benefit from it too. I do like your husband, mind you, he's a nice fella. But your boyfriend is a clod."

Karen didn't know how to reply, her teacup paused in mid-air.

John smiled. "Don't look so shocked. I get how things are with you young folks. These days, you're much more liberated then we were. But we were young once too." Conspiratorially, he added, "My Betty loved sex." Karen spluttered in her tea and he chuckled. "I did too. We might have had one or two little adventures of our own, as it goes. You forget, we came up through the sixties!"

Karen grinned with delight, putting down her tea. "Tell me more!"

They chatted easily together, immensely enjoying one another's company. They didn't notice the hours passing. John was lonely and the company of a beautiful, amusing, intelligent young woman was a great tonic to him. At the same time, his easy manner encouraged Karen to open up and reveal things that she'd never have dreamt of revealing to anyone other than the girls. She told him all about James and her wild craving to be submissive. How humiliating me, her husband, in front of another man excited her and was she going too far? What did it mean? She worried also that she might be a terrible feminist. John didn't try to give her answers or tell her what she should do. Instead, he listened attentively and reassured her when she needed it. Even reassured her on points she didn't know she needed. And he told her about his late wife. About their long life together, filled with good parts and bad parts but all of it, cherished in his memory now that she was gone. How life without her was a daily struggle. His poor heart was in pieces.

They both started crying and Karen threw herself into his arms and they embraced each other hard, in friendship, both giving and receiving comfort. A daughter and a grandfather. Therapeutic and mutually rewarding. They stayed that way for a long time until their sobs ceased, enjoying the comfortable silence. Karen eventually sat down on the floor at his feet, holding his hands.

"Never mind me, girl. I'm a silly old codger." he sniffed, wiping his eyes. Karen softly kissed his hands and unconsciously wiped her nose on her sleeve like a little kid, making them both snort and laugh. He took her hands and gave them a gentle shake, "You'd better be getting off home soon. Your husband will be back any minute if I'm not mistaken." As an observant neighbour, he knew I worked late every Tuesday.

But Karen was reluctant to leave. "Thank you so much for making me feel welcome. You're a proper gentleman."

John scoffed, a little embarrassed and told her not to be silly but she stood up, unbuttoning her shirt, opening it, revealing her breasts. Her trousers at the same time fell off her hips without needing to be unclasped, pooling around her feet. She stepped between his legs pulling his head gently forward between her breasts. "Can I thank you properly for being such a gentleman?"

He placed his hands on her hips and pulled her closer, exhaling a long sigh as he buried his face in her soft belly. He stayed that way for a long time, breathing in the scent of her skin and enjoying her supple young body. He wrapped both his arms around her buttocks and waist in a loving embrace. And held her.

Karen sensed that sex was off the table and she embraced his head and held him back.

When she tilted back his head to see his face, she was surprised to find tears once more filling his eyes. "What's wrong?" she asked, concerned.

"Not a thing. You remind me of my Betty, that's all. She had magnificent bosoms too." he joked, making Karen grin. She jiggled her boobs playfully and squeezed them around his face.

"Now this here," he said, waving his hand over Karen's bald vulva, "This is new. My Betty had a proper woman's bush! Magnificent, it was. I loved to bury my lips in her hair."

Karen grinned naughtily and put one foot up on his armchair, pulling apart her pussy lips for him. "You can taste me if you like?"

He cupped her buttocks in his hands and leaned in, kissing her clitoris intimately before gently pushing her away, taking her hands in his.

"Thank you, Sweetheart. You've no idea what it means to me. To hold a beautiful young woman in my arms. I never thought I'd be so fortunate again. Thank you. I mean it. Thank you. Put your clothes on and get yourself home to your husband. Never mind me"

"Really? You don't want to take advantage of this?" She smiled teasingly, wiggling her hips and jiggling her boobs. "Let me at least sit on your lap and you can touch me. Maybe you'll change your mind?"

"You know what I miss the most? About my Betty? More than the lovemaking? It was the way she played with my hair when I laid my head in her lap. God, I still dream of that."

"Then say no more." Karen chirped, pulling him up out of his seat and to the sofa. Sitting beside him she patted her legs for him to lie down his head.

"You don't want to get dressed first?"

She shrugged, "Nah. I like you seeing me naked."

It was around that time that I arrived home but Karen stayed with John for another three hours, gently stroking her small fingers through his hair. Holding his hand and stroking his care-worn face. Caressing him like a whisper. She could feel his tears on her thighs and felt honoured to participate in this shared intimacy.

After some time, her legs started to go numb so she lay down, guiding him to lie his head on her belly while she continued to stroke his hair. Half an hour passed in comfortable silence and then Karen placed his hand on her vagina, opening her legs for him. He gently toyed and tugged her folds, thumbing and pinching her clitoris. His hand caressed her vulva, and hips and thighs; stroking the soft mound of her belly and closing around her soft side, holding her. He'd have fallen asleep like that but Karen placed his hand on her breast, closing his fingers around her hardening nipple. As soon as he squeezed, she groaned with pleasure, encouraging him to tweak harder. Her hand went to her clitoris and she started masturbating, softly at first and then urgently, her stomach tensed, forearm and fingers softly thrashing. John tweaked and rolled her nipple expertly, Betty quite clearly, did have big boobs 'cos he knew exactly how she liked to be touched.

Five minutes more and she came, clutching his head, her orgasm shuddering through her body, her boobs wobbling in John's hand, her stomach muscles rigid and then soft as she exhaled with deep satisfaction, tumbling down and down into a short but blissful sleep. He followed her and wrapped in intimacy, they dozed.

-

"Don't bother hiding a key under a rock." said John Rippendale, walking Karen to the door. Next time you get locked out, you come right over here. I'm always in."

"I'll come over a lot sooner than that!" Karen assured him, making him smile.

"Good. I'll always have the teapot ready. Come anytime."

"I will. And next time I'll bring my friends and give you a really good show!" she giggled, kissing him on the mouth.

"That's fine. I'll make sure to get some extra biscuits in."

Karen embraced him and he did likewise. He didn't say it with words but his hold told her just how precious she was.

"Come back soon." he whispered.

"I will." she promised, kissing him once more lightly on the lips before skipping down the stairs in her socks and Charlie Chaplin pants.

The End.