My Wife, My Lover

Story Info
Fantasy meets real from my thoughts about my wife.
1.4k words
4.5
605
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood there, just staring into her eyes. My wife's eyes.

No words needed to be spoken, a hand on my chest, absently playing with the hair that swirls around between my collarbone and pectorals.

My hand cupping the side of her face, stroking her silken soft skin, just staring.

I never want to look away when she's looking at me, I just can't bring myself too, even if she looks back at me with the silly face as she asks me "whatttt?!" And I just smile in return, knowing my answer would be something she can guess. Even if she doesn't believe it, she is beautiful, stunning, gorgeous.. she is quite literally everything I could ever ask for.

Our eyes still locked, I move myself down to her face and plant a deep kiss on her lips, just a singular kiss, before opening my eyes to look at hers and see the familiar sparkle there, the 'kiss me again' sparkle. And I obey what her eyes are telling me, still cupping her face and pulling her closer to me by the small of her back, her naked skin now pressed into mine. That skin on skin feeling, the purest of feelings, the closeness it gives between two people, two hearts dancing at a touch together.

My hands begin to wander across her back, exploring with my nails, hitting spots I know will illicit a reaction, that change of breathing pace, a slight hitch of breath in the back of her throat. Down, towards her bum, that thing she loves to shake in front of me, knowing what it does to me. A handful of her behind, squeezed between my fingers, pulling her closer to me still, pressing her against my own growing crotch.

I know she can feel it, it's heat pressed up against her with want.

As if my magic, she reads my mind and slides her hand down my body, grabbing me at the base of my shaft and moving herself sideways for easier maneuvering. I groan into her mouth at the touch, the grab, the pressure of her grip.

I respond in kind, sliding my hand down her body, grazing her nipple with my fingers on her way down, across her tummy, where my kids were grown, down further still to her pubic mound, covered in that soft hair of hers I love. My fingers finding their way between her lips, her body already responding to my touch with some wetness.

We toy with each other, slowly, purposefully, pleasure and love mingling together, stood alongside one another as we always have.

She removes herself from my embrace, my fingers sliding out from between her lips, glistening in the dark lighting of the room, my own lips still tasting of her. She perches herself on the edge of the bed, continuing to stroke me as she does, eyes looking directly at what she's stroking. My eyes closed in admiration of how she's making me feel, like I could walk on thin air.

I feel her move and open my eyes to look down, as she plants a kiss on my hip, and a gentle bite on the other sending light pleasurable pain up through me.

She lays backwards, legs up in the air as I move forwards and kneel on the bed at the end of her legs, using my hands to spread them apart with little resistance. She's looking into my eyes again, a hunger displayed plain to see in them as I crawl my way up her, kissing her body as I do until I'm directly above her face, my head hovering between her legs.

I drink in the sight, my wife's beautiful face looking back at me. Before lowering myself to her face, kissing her and parting her other lips with myself simultaneously, both of our groans mingling into each others mouths and I claim both her lips.

We stay for a second, getting used to the feeling of each others bodies, joined quite literally at the hips. Her legs shift and I feel her open more as she wraps her legs around my back, pulling me those last few inches deeper than I was, causing me to bump into her cervix, filling her fully.

My hips begin to move of their own accord, slow, long, purposeful thrusts, emptying her then refilling her. Tongues dancing in each others mouths, talking to each other in a language only they understand.

The pleasure immeasurable as I continue my long strokes as she breaks off our exchange of mouths before gently pulling my head off to the side to send shivers down my body by kissing and biting my neck.

I can hear her breathing, the vicinity so close to my ear. I hear her whisper, "Slow doesn't suit you."

Before I fully register what she said, she bites my collar bone, involuntarily causing me to thrust deep and hard, her whimper escaping through her teeth on my skin.

Thats going to leave a mark. One I'll be proud to wear on my skin. A claiming mark if ever I've felt one.

Her teeth pop off my skin, the area red hot as blood flushes in to help with the trauma my skin reicieved. My eyes locked to hers staring daggers at the pain I felt, the pain that made me throb deep in my core. She's right, I've never suited slow and I know she can take it faster.

I offer her my neck, whilst absent mindedly using her body as my personal sword sheath, one that fits me perfectly inside it. Purposefully made, as it seems to me.

Her teeth sink in again, a hard bite, another mark then. I feel that throb in me again, and I know she felt the throb I made whilst buried to the hilt in her.

As she wishes, she wasn't messing around when she said she didn't want it slow. I prop myself up on my arms to look down at her, before pushing myself further up until I'm upright. I grab underneath her knees, and push her legs gently but firmly towards her tummy, opening her up fully to me before moving myself, her eyes beginning to roll at the ferocity and the pace I'm now exhibiting.

Her body is responding more to my movements, I can feel her arousal wrapped around my erection like a warm wet blanket. I see her hand move down herself, slowly, running her fingers across her pale silken skin down to her parted lips taking the brunt of my assault. Moans and groans as her eyes roll more as she toys with her clit, tracing circles around it as I have her legs pushed up. I slow myself so she can concentrate a little better, I can already feel her tightening around me, those circles and me bringing her closer to the shakes. A feeling I can't wait to feel around me, her walls squeezing and coercing me to paint them white, to pulse my own orgasm into her heat.

Then I feel it, the first spasm squeezing down on me and her legs shaking in my hands where I have them pushed up. Her mouth opens, a long drawn out moan escaping from her head that shes thrown back into a pillow to look up, as her spare hand clutches the bed sheets in a balled fist.

I resume my previous pace, capitalising on her orgasm to maximise what she's feeling as she continues to shake in front of me, leaking more and more over me almost begging for me to add to it.

I drop her legs and lower myself, still continuing my pace, to kiss her, to feel more of her, her skin on mine. She's regained some sense of ability to move now and she wraps her legs around me again, words of magic leaving her mouth,

"Cum for me, in me now."

By command, by body starts to build, fast, a completely unexpected orgasm i wasnt even ready for yet. Her legs clamping down, pulling me deep as I begin to throb, my erection growing slightly with each pulse of cum I shoot into her. I know she can feel me grow, my own moans mingled with hers as they come out of me with each pulse of semen.

"You're right you know, slow doesn't suit me." I say as I brush my nose up against hers.

"No. It. Does. Not." Comes the response as i remove my now softer self from her.

My wife, my lover, my world and life.