My Wife, Naked with Another Man

Story Info
Husband describes watching his wife's first time Hotwifing.
1.2k words
4.05
80.8k
70
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm watching my wife undressing, exposing her big tits and shaved pussy to a strange man. When she is completely naked, she begins to undress this stranger, undoing his tie, unbuttoning his shirt. When they are both nude he stares lustfully at my wife's nude body.

My wife's eyes go straight to his cock. This guy is hung like a horse.

She gets on her knees and kisses his semi-rigid cock. She closes her eyes as she nuzzles his cock, rubbing it all over her pretty face. She opens her eyes to adore his cock, kissing and licking this stranger's phallus. As this stranger's cock stiffens in response to her kissing & licking, my wife parts her lips and takes him fully into her mouth.

A private part of his body is now in my wife's mouth. The mouth she kisses me and our kids with now has a stranger's penis in it.

His cock is glistening with her saliva and she takes him deeper and deer in her mouth. My wife's nose is in his pubic hair, his balls touch her chin.

A strange naked man has his entire erect penis in my wife's mouth. His balls are on her chin.

My wife is giving this stranger a deep throat blowjob, I can see her throat swelling has his cock pushes itself further into her mouth. Her eyes start watering. He grabs the sides of her head and starts directing her movement up and down his rock hard cock.

She gags a little with each thrust. Her saliva is dripping out of her mouth, off his cock, and down onto his balls and dripping onto her tits.

She finally pulls off, gasping for air. Opening her mouth wide, my wife starts jacking him off onto her outstretched tongue.

The love of my life, my wife, is on her knees, naked, with saliva on her chin, neck and tits, stroking the rock hard cock of another man into her wide open mouth. My wife strokes his cock with one hand and is masturbating furiously with the other.

He is using her like his own personal fucktoy. He has one hand on top of her head, his breath is getting shorter. His scrotum is contracting, getting tighter as the moment approaches when he will empty his balls on my wife.

My wife purses her lips to kiss the very tip of his cock. She coos, begging for his cum:

"Please cum for me, give me your cum, I need to taste your cum. Please give me your cum. Give me your cum."

The man's breath becomes short. My wife continues to urge him:

"I'm your little fuck toy. I'm your little slut. Please, please give me your cum, give me the cum from your sexy cock! Cum in my mouth!"

Then,

"PLEASE FILL MY SLUTTY MOUTH WITH YOUR CUM-M-M-M-M-!-!-!-!-!"

I have never heard my wife speak this way. She never says fuck. Never.

My wife's slutty words have their effect on the stranger. He unloads, shooting spurt after spurt after spurt, thick ropes of hot white cum land all over my wife's face and outstretched tongue.

My beautiful bride is covered in another man's semen. Still holding his cock and panting from her efforts, my wife looks at me unashamedly. Cum drips down her face, drips off her chin and puddles up upon her heaving breasts. My wife has never looked so beautiful.

Still looking me in the eye, my wife swallows his cum and then takes his still throbbing cock into her mouth once more. She maintains eye contact with me as she sucks, keeping him hard. My wife has transformed into a true Blowjob Queen, a cocksucking machine. She sucks magnificently, her ruby red lips going up and down the length of his cock.

My wife finally pulls off his cock, panting hard as she catches her breath. She looks up at her mystery lover with a look of sweet innocence that belies her slutty performance and begs, "Please . . . fuck me now?"

She takes his offered hand and gets up off her knees. Holding her lover by the cock, my wife leads him to the bed, lays down before him and spreads her legs. He immediately climbs over her and I watch him place the head of his hard cock upon my wife's wet pussy lips.

My wife reaches down to spread her pussy lips open for her lover and his saliva covered cock has no trouble sliding into her wet pussy.

I've never seen my wife act like such a slut before. I never imagined she could.

My wife is on her back, naked, with her legs spread wide and a strange man is sliding his rock hard cock in and out of my wife's wet love hole. She is running her hands all over his chest and muscular arms, down his side and then holds onto the back of his thighs. The tempo of his thrusts increases as he fucks my wife, his rod going in and out of her like a piston, faster than I ever have.

The loud sound of his body slapping against hers is so raw. My wife is an animal being bred, she is being bred by an Alpha Male.

My wife is beginning to orgasm. My wife is having an orgasm from another man's cock fucking her wet pussy. He keeps pounding into her, relentless, as she thrashes beneath him, tossing her head left and right. My wife is going crazy on his cock.

My wife is moaning and sighing.

"FUCK YEAH!" he roars, "I'm fucking cumming! I'm fucking cumming! I'm gonna fucking cum in your married pussy!"

My wife looks over at me, nodding her head. Her large breasts bounce up and down with each thrust of her lover's cock. I give her a small nod and she looks back at the man fucking her and says, "Yes! Yes! Cum in me! Fill my pussy! Fill my slutty married pussy with your fucking cum!"

"U-H-H-H-!-!-!" he groans, "I'M CUMMING-!-!-!" He gives her a series of hard, pausing thrusts, his ass muscles clenching each time as he ejaculates deep inside of my wife's pussy. My wife is taking another man's sperm inside her body.

The lovers become still. They lay together in the afterglow, holding each other tight. Then he abruptly gets off of her and starts getting dressed, as if my wife is a common whore. She lays there nearly motionless, still panting with her eyes closed. He leaves.

My wife's pussy is swollen and red and as I'm looking at it I see some of this stranger's cum starting to drip out of her pussy and run down to her asshole.

I move forward, undo my trousers and place the head of my hard cock on my wife's lips. As spent as she is, my wife does not miss a beat. She parts her lips and begins to suck my cock.

I hold her head and my cock swells as I gently fuck her mouth. Images of my wife fucking the other man flash through my mind and I feel the cum boiling in my balls, rising to the head of my cock. I flash on him cumming on my wife's upturned, smiling face - his dried cum is still all over her face and tits - and my Moment of Truth arrives. I pull out of my slutty wife's mouth and jack off, shooting my load all over her. My cum mixes with his all over her face, her open mouth, her heaving breasts.

As my wife takes my spent, dripping cock back into her mouth to dutifully suck me clean, I realize our relationship will never and can never be the same.