All Comments on 'My Wife, Naked with Another Man'

by velvet hammer

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
beulahthebrit

Lucky wife, nice big cock, deep throat blow-job and cum, followed by a nice fuck, then hubbies cock as well, what more could a good wife want.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Nicely done

Very hot. Not bogged down with unnecessary dialog or backstory.

WinstonSWinstonSalmost 5 years ago
Comments and Critiques (Keep writing--you can do this!)

Not a bad story. I think, though, that you were emphasizing the "loser man" trope a bit too hard. Every other line was about the husband talking about how hung his wife's lover is or else tapping his fetish of being cheated on.

Also, I know that this is 1st person POV, but you use the phrase "my wife" quite often. It gets very repetitive and boring. The reason you use this phrase so often is because the whole story is just the MC describing what his wife is doing. I think this story would have been better if you put more detail into how he is feeling, how he and his wife came to this situation, etc.

There were also quite a few grammatical errors in this story. I think you should edit it.

Anyway, keep up the great work VH. Don't let the LW trolls get you down too much haha

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 5 years ago
Now, here's a name from the past!

Velvet hammer started here before I did, and that was a long time ago,

KSBerryKSBerryalmost 5 years ago
Yes!!!

Hell yeah. What a hot slut. You & her mystery lover should have spit roasted her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Watching that.

It was a shock. Our shop truck lost a wheel, bearing bad, I ended up in the ditch. So, instead of being gone all day a few hundred miles away, I got back home in four hours. Strange car in our garage? Not in the drive, in the garage, door closed. WTF?? I went up on our deck, into the upstairs bedroom where I could look out over the railing into the living room. Some guy, no idea who, and the wife, both naked.

Yeah, a shock.

I watched, nothing special about the guy, pretty sure I was bigger. Wife was sure eager though, did it all, like twice? I left, not until it was clear they were done, saw everything.

Pissed me off, quit with that wife. Big fight, no way back. Weird part is, thinking about it now years later, the memory is pretty hot. Yeah, weird.

Ray RobertsRay Robertsalmost 5 years ago
Direct and to the point, a hung stud at work with another mans wanton wife

A very good description of a stud pleasuring a wife with hubby watching and then enjoying "sloppy seconds"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Until you’ve been there

It’s hard to describe this to another man. Straight forward and to the point thank you. And thanks for deleting the whine babies and their bs comments

patilliepatilliealmost 5 years ago
what's the point?

Where is the conflict to be resolved? If it is the husband's angst, why not explore that further?

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
If

If this author has been writing for so long, why is this just the same old tired wife is a whore now, what will I do stories.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 5 years ago
Not bad Thanks! I didn't like the deprecation of hubby, and the unresolved plot

But straight to the point, and we'll written for a cuck stroker.

luedonluedonalmost 5 years ago
Many years ago

Linda Lovelace in the "Deep Throat" pornographic videotape was considered most unusual in her ability to take a large penis down her throat. Now, according to authors of Literotica stories, any woman can do it.

Really?

Lue

TatankaBillTatankaBillalmost 5 years ago
Short and sweet...

...and very hot. Nicely done. No back story, just cut to the action and fuck. I like this a lot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
We love it...

...because we live it. I fuck other men to please my husband and myself. He is always present, and I fuck my strangers like a hungry tigress. It adds a wonderfully erotic and fulfilling dimension to our marriage. I always fuck my husband last, after my lover has gone, and it is blissful. Write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Another idiot bites the dust

This story, like all the other ones like it, is simply ludicrous. His wife demeans, degrades and humiliates her husband. She exposes herself to every disease known to man. Is her husband lacking in pride and self respect? Does he not realize that his wife will NEVER be satisfied, going forward, with her husband's sexual performance? How does he get over watching another man fuck his wife? What if she's pregnant? You have one thing right - their relationship will NEVER be the same. It's over. All that's left is filing for the divorce. Epically stupid idea and a truly disgusting story.

1 star

ctdansctdansalmost 5 years ago
fetish

Why not fetish? I don't see this really fitting here as written. Not erotic, no dialog between husband and wife. Just a narrative blow by blow of a slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good

Good hotwife story, belongs in loving wives by definition of literotica.com loving wives

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

fucking bullshit and why now do ALL women have shaved pussies,i wouldn't want my wife shaven,,why would a real woman want to look like a naked 10 year old girl

gpetagpetaalmost 3 years ago

never to my wife not even in fantasy

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

If everyone gets what they desire, and they lay in each other's arms afterward, still loving, who am I to judge?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife got picked up in a hotel bar 3 years ago while I watched from a few seats away. What a turn on when they went up in the elevator to his room. He is 25 years older than her, married and very well hung. A perfect fit for what we both wanted. They get together once a month when he comes into town on business. He usually stays for 3 days, and she meets him for a couple hours each day after she gets out of work. I have never watched. But the sloppy seconds, with the smell of him on her when she gets home is more than enough for me. And she tells me he sexually satisfies her in every way. So, it is a win, win for the both of us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story 5 stars. I would love to watch my wife fuck and get off on another guy's cock. And btw I love to look at and eat shaved pussies. There is no hair getting in your mouth. Maybe the above commentor doesn't go down on his wife. I hope you continue to write more hot stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is a five star story! To be precise,

5- [4.65 = 93% = A or even A+ (☆☆☆☆☆-)].

It has so far got 62 faves out of 70.3k views which is 0.88 faves per 1k views (an excellent faves-to-views ratio!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I discovered my own voyeur husband side at a campground when I accidentally saw my wife sitting on my best friend's lap: they were French kissing and he was caressing her bare thighs.

I was in the dark, so they could not ser me.

I froze. My mind was foggy. I was mesmerized with what i was witnessing. I was obsessively watching them as though she was not my wife. I was in a hypnotic trance of sorts.

I was thinking to myself that I should play dumb for now and make up my mind as to what to do sometime later.

Suddenly it crossed my mind that there was nobody knew and there was no scandal as yet.

As I watched them I realized that I found her very very sexy. I could not wait to be alone with her.

You got the picture.

No word of a lie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I like Velvet Hammer's storys. They are my kind of wife sex stories.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

😍

Sevenforsevenx4Sevenforsevenx42 months ago

Good story. I have many of these stories to tell about my past girlfriends and an ex wife. All of them actually happened but I need someone to help me write them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous