All Comments on 'My Wife Patti'

by Wes99

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
Myslutwife17Myslutwife17about 7 years ago
Loved it!

As a man who has shared my wife a few times myself I found your story very similar to our own. Your story was well written, very erotic. I hope there will more to cum for Patti with other men.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Similar story

This is almost a repeat of "A Fantasy Comes True"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Pretty good

Your story sounded a lot like my wife and I on our first time with another guy. With us, we play one of those "drink and get naked" games back in the late 70's with a guy I was best friends with since elementary school. Another difference is that we talked it over and played what I call "What if" games for quite a while before.

Hope to read more of your stories if you have them.

JoeehartleyJoeehartleyabout 7 years ago
Nice

Very erotic. Look forward to more of these adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wonderful!

There is no moment to compare with feeling a strange cock push into my pussy while my husband watches. I hope your story is true and, if so, I am very confident it was only the first of many sharing experiences for you and your wife. Kisses.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Me too!

I liked your story. There is nothing like being fucked while your husband watches. What a turn on for both of us. One of my work mates has fucked me on most weekends for the past 23 years. Sometimes I get 4 loads shot in me in one night and many times the sleepover leads to more fucking and sucking the next morning.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
So Wonderful

When I gave in to my husband's fantasy, I dressed as hot as possible. My husband also wanted to be present when my partner fucked me. When he finally did show up we didn't take long to get started.

My big surprise and shock was the size of the huge cock staring at me as I sat on the couch. I couldn't take my hands off his big cock as we started kissing and feeling each other up. When he took me to our bed, he positioned me doggie style and spread my thighs wide open. I was trembling with nervousness and some fear at his huge size. He rubbed his lemon size head on my pussy and then pushed as much as he could in. I cried out and groaned loudly as he drove his huge monster until he had me really crying with pain.

After I got used to it, I was asking him to fuck me hard. After he came and we rested a while, he fucked me again. We agreed that we would see each other again.

He hinted that I should get my back hole ready for next time. His fucking me was so hot I can't get it out of my mind.

charliebillcharliebillabout 7 years ago
Nice sexy story.

From reader?s comments there seem to be a lot of wives fucked by men while husbands watch. I?d like to try this option myself one day!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Similar Fantasy

When my wife agreed to fuck another man, I was so thrilled. We had both selected a partner that we felt would meet our needs. The big surprise was that when my wife pulled his pants down, she was shocked at the huge size of his cock. My wife's pussy was dripping wet and her lover lost no time in arranging her on our bed with her legs wide open. He rubbed his huge cock head up and down her pussy and it took him several minutes before he managed to get about half of his huge thick cock in her tight pussy.

My wife was moaning all the while and groaning with the pain of being stretched so much for the first time. He finally penetrated her fully and came in buckets. My part was cleaning her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I want to so much to say those things to a man as he fucks me. Oh yes fuck me , I want your cum in me. Fuck me Fuck my cunt. fuck my mouth just fuck me

4yourpleasureiam

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆- (4.7/5.0 = 94%)

I like Wess99's stories.

ljpsstuffljpsstuffalmost 7 years ago
well done.

This is a perfect discription of my wife of 37yrs and my first sharing experience. If it is fiction, it was well reserched.

EllenBerryhillEllenBerryhillalmost 7 years ago
Very realistic

I had a boyfriend who liked to watch his friends fuck me. He would offer me to them. The first time it happened it played out just like your very realistic story. It was so hot! I wish my husband would share me but he's kind of old fashioned.

charliebillcharliebillover 6 years ago
Wish she was my wife!

A very great, sexually arousing story. I have been married, but never had a passionate, sex crazy wife like her. Any volunteers?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
EROTIC. REASONABLY REALISTIC. STRAIGHT TO THE POINT. ☆☆☆☆☆ [(5) 4.8/5 = 96%]

Hi Wess99:

I like your stories. This one is no exception.

• • •

Hi everybody:

I do believe that wives with a very strong sex drive do deserve some accomodation.

My wife & I invited a very good friend of mine into our marriage after he & his wife separated. (He was already staying with us.)

I never watched them fuck but i told him it was perfectly OK with me.

My wife became more self-confident. She became more assertive at work.

My wife & i are still hapilly married.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5-)!

👍👍

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Neighbor fun

After we would put our kids to bed my wife would put on sexy outfits for fun. Sometimes she would wear them while we would drink a bottle of wine by our firepit. Eventually a neighbor started to join us and she continued to dress sexy. With compliments and coaxing she would eventually just get naked. This soon lead to touching and oral sex. She never did fuck him but I would fuck her from behind as she sucked his dick. It was a lot of fun until he tried to break us up. That friendship ended unfortunately but we do have others over for fun from time to time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
LOVE IT: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (5)!

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sharing my wife.

Great story, isn't it fantastic watching ( in our case ) Older men fucking your wife.

I love watching our friend fuck my wife.

Sometimes after we have a few drinks, I strip my wife of all her close

and hand her over to him, asking him if he will take my wife

and fuck her for me, then please bring her to our bed and make love to her

as often as you can. Then I would thank him.

My wife really gets turned on when I do it,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Ummm, What???

This was all supposed to be because hubby couldn't keep up with his wife's sexual needs/demands. But if he can fuck her after she's had sex with another man, how is that "solving the problem"???

Sorry, but bullshit, non-sequitur stories leave me pissed off. Minus five stars, if possible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Hi Wes99, I love this story: ★★★★★ (5)!

MfkndragonMfkndragonabout 2 years ago

Husband letting and liking another man fuck his wife says no real man ever sure you can be a voyer and watch your wife have sex with another woman but no real man would let his wife fuck another man and watch and like it that alone cause me to hate this story with a passion

MfkndragonMfkndragonabout 2 years ago

Do me a favor wes99 Don't listen to the fools saying it was a good story you want some real advice listen to the one's that says it is bs and that don't like it there the ones that are telling you the truth the ones that say they like it is just kids not a real man

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story, brings back so many memories of my younger days.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This was a fast pace erotic story man! I wish it was longer or perhaps a sequel. Most writers just stop at the initial affair but never expand beyond the dynamic relationship! I would have love to see Patti and Brian's sexual desire blossom as the husband watches with lust-filled eyes. To read how the husband gets excited from coming home to watch his wife and neighbor ravage each other's body right in front of him. The lewd scenarios they can come up with but still maintaining respect for one another. Please write more for this. So much can happen and I love rhe fast pace of it all.

01JETMECH01JETMECH5 months ago

I wish I had neighbors like you both.

i122i1224 months ago

They then went back upstairs and climbed into the bed that she had just been fucked in. As he lay down he felt the cold wet cum on his back as she lowered her cum Francois’s onto his face. After he brought her to another climax she slid down his body and encased his dick with her very wet and warm cunt. After only a couple strokes he shot a strong stream of his cum in her used pussy and….oh wait a minute that’s how it ended for someone else. There is nothing like having your wife second😛

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I liked this story. It seems to me humans have a wide response to this type event.

Mutual understand and mutual sexual relief is my choice and rarely man on man; woman on woman if agreed upon could be redeeming experience.

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

Very Good Story I enjoyed it my wife and I did the same things when we were young we both enjoyed it a great deal please continue on with the story a lot can be added to. You ones out there reading this should really enjoy doing this as well watching your wife dress up sexy and fuck another man.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWes99@Wes99
1126 Followers
Started writing erotica in the days before computers, when written erotica was usually typed on paper and discreetly passed along between readers and collectors.