All Comments on 'My Wife Plays the Wild Card'

by Wpfister

Sort by:
  • 67 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Good

I enjoyed your story.

Boyd

peggytwittypeggytwittyabout 18 years ago
Good story

At least the husband wasn’t a complete submissive and eventually got some revenge.

Very good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
A Wimpet ( Just mostly wimpy - front loaded as it

were).

Constructively writer, had you not wimped him out so sickly at the begining watching gigundus cock while jacking off with pants around ankles etc. you could have had a story of some regard - as it was you went about a thousand miles too far.

Perhaps a whoops but maybe not - time will tell.

You have the skill but do you have any respect - self and otherwise???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
So over the top

Where did you lose me? The drugs? The Rusty Trombone? Yes, I think it was the Rusty trombone.

There was no sense of realism here, and it wasn't hot enough to make up for that. At least the grammar was good.

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeabout 18 years ago
Outstanding

It had everything. Fantasy, cuckolding in his own bed, humiliation, wanking while he watched, but most of all, revenge. That is the one element most of these stories do not have. I thought you had wimped the fucker out when she came back to bed with him for a little while and he was about to eat a cum filled snatch and asshole. Last but not least, I'd have called the law on their asses and got them both busted for drug possession, then hired some gay bastard with HIV to do Brian bareback and fuck brian and the wife up too. Spousal support would be a pipedream then or any support for that matter as he wathed the son of a bitch die.

Great ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
The only unrealistic part...

was the basic premise that sex in the marriage had to gone stale and there was nothing they could do about it. Most of the time sex become stale because of neglect or other commitments (i.e., work, children etc). The fact that one spouse steppped out of the marriage happens often and when people do that they try to find a way so it will be ok with the other spouse [leads to wife swapping, swinging].

Excellent story and I look forward to your next submission.

SleeplessinMD

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
YESSSSSSS

The slut got what she asked for and he got what he deserved in the end. He'e happy and Beth is happy and I am also after reading. The rest of these assholes can suck it up but keep on writing...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Enjoyed it!!!

Long way around....but her choice for her wild card tells me it was all premeditated. Why did it take hubby so long to figure that one out...other wise..good read..

But that's me.

the Troubadorthe Troubadorabout 18 years ago
An interesting precept

I gave the story a 5. It was reasonably well written and came with a new twist.

At the same time you lost me with the old saw of the husband being unable to do anything but masterbate while watching his wife literally screw him over. That I have never felt a real possiblilty. It would be more realistic that, despite watching a lovely woman and great sex, he would be unable to get it up. The woman was his wife, not strange pussy. But she was playing the part of strange pussy, so she was no longer the woman he thought he had married.

And the woman was doing this to feel good. Being torn up and in constant pain is not feeling good.

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 18 years ago
You pulled it out

Half way through, I thought he was going to wimp out, but your story finished strong and realistic. Sad, but realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Pointless

I think its time Lit got rid of the loving wives category. You either get guys bitching about wimp husbands or you get crap like this written by those guys, this is such a piece of crap....it gave me a soft on!

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 18 years ago
nice

A new twist .. A new reason to cheat. Good story with consequences for cheating. I like loving wife stories that show real life endings. there is consequences and a divorce, the work out there problems, become swingers or he is a cuckold. its still a realistic ending

charleybearcharleybearabout 18 years ago
Story is good, but.....

I liked the story as a whole. There were a coupld of things that bothered me about it though.

My wife and I have the wild card fantasy also. Her choice is Robert Redford (you can tell we are not youngsters any longer) and my choice was always Jessica Lange. I suppose if we really thought about it again we might update, but those are the two we chose.

Anyway, I agree with the husband in this story that they are really just a fantasy to play with in your relationship and not meant to be real at all.

When she insisted on fucking Brian the first thing I would have done is tell her the marriage was over if she went ahead with it. The money and stuff be damned. I would have nipped it in the bud right there or been rid of her cheating ass.

Secondly (even though it shouldn't have gone that far) I would have jumped in and stopped the whole fucking thing the second the drugs appeared on the scene. And what was this bullshit of getting her gang banged? He had to see the handwriting on the future walls with that comment.

And, finally, the minute she started humiliating me (including giving me a cum filled cunt in my face) I would have gone back in the bedroom and blew the two fucking assholes away. End of the wild card forever.

So, did you raise some passion in me as I read the story? hahaha I will let you decide.

Thanks for a great read, your efforts are greatly appreciated and I look forward to your next.

Charleybear

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Impossible

Sorry, this story may be well written, but the plot is just totally unbelievable. Given the literotica cliche that all married couple have weird fantasies, the story is that gorgeous, intelligent, happily married woman with a great job suddenly goes nuts and turns into drug addicted slut overnight because she sees an actor she likes on television. She then destroys her health and her marriage because of her addiction. Please fantasy is one thing . This is just rediculous. 60 year old George

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
bravo

Boredom, disrespect, marriage and sex becoming dull and stale. A change was needed, but having forced the issue upon him, having her do all the things with Brian she did not or rarely wanted to do with him, was just inteded to bring him down and humiliate him, same with the 69 after having fucked Brian several times. Like Harry said, she had it all figured out in advance and was obviously well prepared and ready. When Harry said he wanted to watch, I thought "not again such spineless whimp story". So, I'm glad it turned out like it did. If she had other affairs isn't explained, but it's clear that Harry never could trigger this "slut" button in her like Brian did. I think he needed the humiliation to get angry enough to refuse her, deny her later and coming out better in the end. Going in and bust their heads or shoot them would just have him landed in jail. Same with throwing her out, he would have been punished financially. He did what was best, find another woman and live a better life and let Jeanine destroy her own. G.Belgium

maninconnmaninconnalmost 16 years ago
He stood up to her!

Thanks for ending a cuckholding tale with a realistic ending. No I don't want you with another guy, yes I am jealous, you are breaking my heart, you are ruined for me so go away. So much better and real than a wimp grovelling at her feet for table scraps!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Rediculous, depressing story

One of the most depressing stories I've read. A so-called intelligent, beautiful woman becomes a promiscuous slut and brain dead husband just sits around and moands about it, but does nothing to stop it. Any normal husband, would take a baseball bat to big dick lover and kick his wife out with divorce papares.

the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Damn straight

"You can't turn into a fucking whore and then tell me it was for my own good!"

Couldn't have said it better myself. I can see that as the standard response that every man should use if the situation should arrive...be damned if I'd be a cuckold to anyone, nor should any man, and the writer pegged it very well!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Not badly written...

but just too ridiculous, and I absolutely hate it when all the writers on this site try to pretend that people are TRAPPED into marriages, that divorce is SOO HARD, and that they all lose their money unfairly. Such crap, only a fucking moron who lets themselves get screwed-over, gets screwed. So writers, why don't you grow a brain and start coming-up with something betters. One of the easiest fucking things to do in this country is end a marriage... what planet do you guys live on?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
lazy writing.

Once again an author that wants to have it both ways. The husband either agreed to the behavoir or he didn't. If he didn't (which is 99.99%) of the men I know, then the conversation and behavoir would have ended as soon as she brought it up... hell even if he did, her manner would have shut down almost everyone I know... so, since the author wrote the story with the husband going along with the behavoir, then the rest of the story becomes completely idiotic. Invest the time to write something that is at least semi plausible, or just don't POST!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
really?

Yes, I believe it could happen. A "so-called beautiful intelligent wife" becoming a cum slut? Anyone who thinks it cannot and does not happen is braindead...

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 14 years ago
Off on the wrong foot

The right answer to a wife who is demanding that she have sex with someone else or she will leave anyway is "Don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out!". Then escort Brian and her to the door. The "sex got boring" whine is crap. People who go through life expecting that everything will be wildly exciting all their life either burn out or are greatly disappointed. Good sex on a regular basis, sure. But outstanding sex 4 times a week, highly unlikely for the vast majority of people. It was smart how he waited out his wife until she lost out on the divorce. He didn't have to take revenge, she did it to herself. Life isn't usually so accommodating however. It was also good that he wasn't moping around. He got a great gal before the initial dust settled and just kept moving forward. There is life after marriage to a brain dead slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Ended okay, but it was tough to wade through all the wimp humilation bullshit first.

Good luck on the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
pure garbage

none of the people in this story would behave this way... the husband, wife or the other guy. Only people who have absolutely NO understanding of basic human nature could even write this silly grap. People would simply end up dead in your world.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Yeah right !!!!

My old lady comes to ne and says that she is going to fuckj some guy in front of me and is stillk able to walk up right??? I don't think so. She would have had her ass kicked to the curb a long time before she had his cock any where near her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

She wouls have to consider her finacial position and exactly how much she could get in any settlement, where she had her vulnerability. Jessica Alba is not exactly accessible, and she played a game. The end for her was what it was, but wouldn't Brian throw her over for a newer model?

And whatever he gave, ideally a pitence. I am encourged, where he just did not accept what she put on his plate, and even turned out ok for him.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
The story could easily have been 5*****s.

However, it was too messed up with him watching and jacking off instead of leaving and giving them privacy, the anger, the drugs, and STD. Therefore, I rated it 1*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Simply Amazing!

This is certainly the first story I’ve read that actually demonstrates the husband leaving with some dignity. In all the other stories, the wife would simply be impregnated by a random person, usually a black man, and expect that the husband just support it as if nothing ever happened. In this story, it finally depicts the justice in their failed relationship and gives the husband something to be proud of: retribution.

saratusaratuover 12 years ago

CRAP------ SHIT-------- AND PURE GARBAGE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
One and done.

Wild card my ass. Who thought up that dumb idea.

WoodyKCWoodyKCalmost 10 years ago
Crap 0

When he said he got a hard on when his wife was cheating, loser. Lead that you like losers, avoid the 1star.

Harsh61Harsh61over 9 years ago
Genuine Advice

A story is very nicely written...the progress of the story is gripping. The moral: Vitalizing the the sex drive by fantasy always leads to a disaster. In here; Jeanine took full advantage of the so called fantasy-for Her-Was it exciting ?Yes.Was it mind-blowing sex? Yes.But was it worth it? Absolutely not. Liked the story and also an example to many...many thanks to the writer.

Texas_Air_ForceTexas_Air_Forceabout 9 years ago
Worst

One of the lowest, worst stories I've read on here. NO man would let his wife do that. NO man would have left her in the house for the rest of the night. Just video her doing drugs and cheating, then throw her out. Go nuclear BTB on her in less than 24 hours; what is she gonna do, say you approved her doing that? Oh year, sue her employer for losing his marriage, and make sure everyone in the publishing world knows what she did. Let her try to get another job with that kind of reputation. And, post the video to the web......

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 9 years ago
Dump the Cunt,PRONTO!

In so many stories at literotica.com, the wife is a disloyal,cheating,skanky twat,and this one is no exception. As soon as she decided to go for the Wild Card fuck,the marriage was over! Hubby leaves for the night,waits 'til Skank and her Wild Card split,and then quickly packs up and gets rid of all her shit while having the locksmith pay a visit. To hell with that piece-o'-shit twat!

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
Read This Again and Applaud the Husband!

Read this one for a 2nd time a few months later. ~ This cunt got what she deserved! It's nice to read a story where the husband doesn't buckle and become a wimpy cuckold! Maybe after she finally wises up,after bouts with STDs and the lack of emotional support backing up the sex from her big-dicked faggot lover,she'll recognize just what she lost. Meanwhile,a husband with balls who knows how to use them,is with a lady who satisfies him sexually AND emotionally. ~ In order to not be taken to the cleaners by his unfaithful,cruel,piece of shit wife,he stays married but lives the happy life with his "wildcard" while she suffers! ~ To hell with her! She got exactly what she deserved!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

avoid. fucking cum-eating fag author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I'm different

The moment she said, "If you screw this up for me, I am leaving you." I would have walked over to the door, then picked her up and thrown her out of the house.

And I did say, "THROW!!"

None of the rest would have happened.

But then. That is me, just MHO.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Oh!

The husband is "One dumb fuck!"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
100% Garbage

"If you screw this up for me, I'm leaving you" Wpfister GO FUCK YOURSELF. What a pile of crap. THERE ISN'T A WIFE ON THIS ENTIRE PLANET THAT IS STUPID ENOUGH TO SAY THAT. Wpfister GET A FUCKING SEX LIFE.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
silly ... and ugly and not sexy at all

What a silly story. One of the worst on this site.

Did the writer make a list of sexual activities before writing so as to get them all in the story?

The characters do not act like themselves during the story; they are inconsistent with prior and following characteristics not matching.

The descriptions of the sexual activities are not hot or anything anybody would find attractive or desirable. Sex is fun even though it is messy at times and anal sex can be fun even with a bit of pain or dirt, but these scenes are just gross without the fun.

I was often bored during this story. I didn't empathize with the husband's anger at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story! The Dichotomy of "Needs" and "Wants"!

A well-presented exposition of woman's dichotomy: the need of security and stability found in marriage and marital property, which once satisfied, leads to the woman's need for biological fulfillment. The husband to provide shelter, stability and security; the lover to provide passion and procreation - no-holds-barred, no-limit sex, unrestrained lust, hedonism and debased animalistic vulgarity while achieving the ultimate biological imperative - impregnation by a physically "better" male specimen! The sad truth that is devastating to human evolution and progress is that women still succomb to their biological imprinting to seek impregnation by the physically strongest, largest cock specimen, rather than recognizing the real need for intelligence, wisdom, and sustainable evolution...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It sort of went off the rails for me when Brian turned out to have the foot-long hoser...

....and that his wife was a closet whore. Trite, just cucky-trite.

Throwing her spousal support wouldn’t, in most cases do much for his relationship with Beth, since Jeanine had engaged in criminal activity in exercising her Wild card.

She had a job that paid in equity to his, so there would not likely be any judgement for spousal support, unless he offered it.

Everyone in the room would shake their heads, then the judge would render it as offered. Our hero must have still been pretty traumatized at point. No rational man, so abused, would have offered anything but a short ticket to the electric chair.

And this leaves me feeling soiled.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The whole damn thing was silly form the start

and went down hill from there.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Not a total loss

But pretty damn close to it. No likable characters in this mess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WOW

I couldn't stop laughing long enough to puke!!!

timrivtimrivover 5 years ago

Last part was to unbelievable ruined the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Actualy not

Having another man's baby is not where the court draws the line... not even. In almost every state if you are married and she has a baby not yours, even if it is obviously because of race, blood test or DNA. The husband is the presumed parent for child support. The states don't give a darn about justice, they say it is about the child's welfare... but they for dam sure do not want the kid to go into the system and need public help. So the law of presumption prevails. The husband pays. If he separates or files for divorce before the child is born, in most states there is some chance to prevail

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Re: timriv

Only the last part was unbelievable ?

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 4 years ago
Wildcards

They may make for an amusing story, but they are absolutely the damn dumbest thing in the whole world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
and this is cockold?

Sorry but dumb and unreal and fake, and where is cuckold? She just wanted to sex him and did it. He should have let her leave and finish her life elsewhere. She was not a hot wife, but an adulteress.

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 3 years ago

Great story!!!! Gave it 5 stars!!! Harry was right not to take Jeanine back after she fucked Brian. For one thing, she continued fucking Brian. She was not the person that Harry had married or he just learned who Jeanine truly was. There is no wild card in a good marriage. None!!!!!! Harry is happy with Beth and Jeanine will probably end up dead by some sexual disease as she continues fucking Brian while he fucks random gay guys bareback. She is a fool. She threw away a great life to fuck Brian and now she ruined her life forever.

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

1 star - this is just a sad cuck/wimp story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

one of the worst stories ever written

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

sucksucksucksux! what a wimpy cucky fairy tale!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He was a lot more patient than I would have been. I most likely would have just left. However, once the humiliation started I would have had enough and most certainly would have put some retribution on the both of them before I walked away.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

She showed herself to be a truly wild and dangerous slut, as he found when he realised just how much she'd prepped for that evening, but he failed to recognise that there'd been collusion between both of them beforehand as Brian had also come prepared, otherwise why bring the special K?

As for the hub: just a pathetic loser allowing her to make it real. All he had to do was to say no and tall Brian it wasn't on!

JoeBetterBNiceJoeBetterBNiceover 1 year ago

The "wild card" permission can make for an interesting story. However, unlike the author, I have never known a single married couple that actually had such a deal. I am sure some people do, but making it sound like "everyone does it" is really kind of lame.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Garbage fuck these cuck stories are worthless garbage writen by faggots.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The author is an idiot with no understanding of why deep unselfish monogamous love works so well.

He is so focused on the act of sex, and cheating as a great aphrodisiac that he actually promotes it as building marriages.

After 53 ears of marriage with a wonderful monogamous (neither of us ever had sex with any other person) and extremely sexy woman, I am qualified to say the author's 'story' came out of the backend of a bull in a field.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

☆☆☆☆☆- (5-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What utter CRAP

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good story, sadly the usual tale, woman turns slut, man loses to guy with big dick, no happy ever after. Love or lust life's biggest choice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story breaks new ground in the ongoing LW, cutting-edge pursuit of, "Dumbest Story Ever"!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Good story, one of the few to show there are consequences to adultery, like pregnancy, like disease, like jealousy, like divorce, there is no such thing as a free lunch and there is no such thing as a free fuck.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

In what universe would an angry person NOT go to the tabloids and ruin both Brian's and his wife's lives? DOH! That's a hanging curveball right in OP's strike zone, and he just watched it cruise on past. Dolt.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This writer must've lost a bet to publish something this awful.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The problem with these authors is that there is no subtlety, no nuance, and no one is ever conflicted or regretful. Good fiction emulates real life, and part of that is creating at least one character with whom the reader can like or, even better, identify with and/or relate to them and their problem. This story struck out on all counts. Batting, this writer would be 20-points below the Mendoza Line. A one-star rating because zero is not allowed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous