My Wife’s Delightful Obsession 01

Story Info
Genesis Of Her Obsession - Our Lifestyle Changes.
2.2k words
4.38
45.4k
65

Part 1 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

To be perfectly honest, my wife Suzie's obsession may never have seen the light of day but for my own obsession with Jenny, the stunning blonde next door. Slim, athletic, long blonde hair, small but perfect tits, a sweet little rear end and legs for days, Jenny was a masturbation pin-up girl for the ages. I could see part of their yard from our rear corner bathroom and I'd lock myself in there and stand on the edge of the tub watching her and jerk off. I know it sounds weird but if there's no discovery, it never happened.

She and her husband, Ken, had lived there for something like three or four years and we'd socialized from time to time but I had trouble with that because all I wanted to do was stare at Jenny and so the torture was avoiding that. One thing I was sure of, everybody involved knew that I had the hots for Jenny. I was so damn awkward around her it was an easy call.

Ken knew, Jenny knew and my wife, Suzie, knew, and that about covers the principals. I must have trimmed that bush by their fence about a hundred times. Instead of growing healthy it was getting smaller every year.

"Jenny watching again?" she said, startling me out of my backyard trance.

"Geez, Suzie, you scared the shit out of me, sneaking up behind me like that. No, I was thinking about that hedge. It looks like it needs a bit of TLC."

"Jim, leave that hedge alone or I'll call the Arbor authorities and have you arrested for mutilation."

It should be noted that my wife is a real looker and while my obsession was next door, Suzie was a major hottie in her own right. She was a petite five feet even with a brown bob, blue eyes and curves everywhere a girl should have them. Our sex life was good but familiarity had slowed us down like any other couple who've been together a long time. Apparently my aberrant sex drive had eclipsed our performance and so you might find me during down times jerking off in the corner bathroom watching Jenny.

Suzie was also cute as hell and that got plenty of attention anywhere we'd go. A couple times I caught Ken scoping out Suzie's ass so even with the glorious Jenny at his disposal his mind wandered like mine. I always reminded myself of that when fantasizing about Jenny.

"Jim, why don't you come with me to the store. Trust me, Jenny will be there when you get back."

"No thanks, I've got yard work to do so you go ahead and I'll see you later. This lawn won't mow itself."

"Oh god, okay creeper, I'll go by myself."

With no particular yard purpose, I played around in the shed that I'd put up next to our common fence. I'd drilled an undetectable small hole in the aluminum wall so I could have a primo vantage point for Jenny's parade of bikinis. I would lock myself in the shed and have a party.

While Suzie was at the store I pushed aside a paint can and took in some Jenny scenery. She had on a skimpy yellow number that demanded some serious attention. I always wondered if she knew I was taking it all in because she'd walk around closer to the shed and bend over like a stripper so her irresistible ass was aiming in my direction. Like I say, my insatiable quest was probably not the best of secrets. I didn't care.

When Jenny went inside I finished fake looking for stuff in the shed and headed back to the house. On the way there Ken flagged me down by the fence.

"Hey, neighbor," he started off with what I felt was an ominous tone but, then again, I was somewhat paranoid, especially knowing what I was doing in the shed. I thought, here it comes, 'Stop ogling my wife you perv.'

But that was not it. "So, look, if I tell you something private could you keep it confidential between us? Buddy, buddy?"

"Well, ya, I guess so but please don't confess to murder or I'll be in the cell next to you."

"Oh no, nothing like that," he laughed. "No, definitely not that...but I see the way you look at Jenny..."

Oh, shit, he is going to kill me.

"...and who can blame you? So, anyway, what we've never told you is that we, ahhh, go to 'sharing' parties."

"Sharing parties?"

"Sharing sex, basically...private parties. But, ya, we're into swinging and group sex."

"Really?" I said half thinking he was shitting me because I kept staring at Jenny."

"Ah, ya."

"Really?" sounding like a repetitive moron. Images were flying all over my fertile mind.

"Yes, we enjoy it because it keeps things fresh and we fulfill some of our needs through different people. What I'm getting at is, well, would you be, ah, maybe open to a couples swap?"

I couldn't quite talk right away. I'd had this furtive fucking fantasy with my neighbor's wife and now he was offering her to me right up front? I couldn't form the words. I'd wanted to fuck her for literally years and now this?

"I talked with Jenny about it and she's excited."

Excited?

"Soooo," he continued, "at the risk of getting punched out I'm just saying, (Grand Canyon size pause) I've always had a thing for your wife, Suzie." Then he pantomimed hiding from my wrath. "What I'm wondering is if you guys would consider it? I was afraid to even ask because, yes or no, it would probably change our relationship forever."

Are you fucking kidding me? Jenny straight up for a go at Suzie. Trading baseball cards was never this tricky. And then to make it happen I've got to convince Suzie to fuck Ken and I don't want to do that. An obsession is one thing but now reality was entering the picture.

"I don't know if Suzie would go for this," I said. "It's not something out of our playbook." Notice I didn't claim that I wasn't interested.

"Oh, I understand, it's not for everybody."

"But," quickly considering a potential hookup with Jenny, "I will ask her and get back to you."

"Great, Jenny's excited."

Really? She's really excited? How could that be?

As I got back in the house I racked my brain to come up with a reasonable way to present this to Suzie without her asking for a divorce. Most reasons I came up with for doing it were rather lame and self-serving. Besides, anything in the pros column sounded like I was conjuring up excuses to fuck Jenny, which I was. The cons were obvious and I wasn't sure I could handle Ken groping Suzie.

About the only solid reason I could come up with at all was the one Ken mentioned; sex with another couple might address some things that were lacking in our monogamy. That, I decided, would be my lead argument and I could hate myself later for asking.

***

She got home with groceries an hour later and I nervously asked her to sit down, I wanted to talk. "What?" she said flatly.

"Well, if you're going to take that tone," I complained, "forget it."

"No, c'mon, tell me. Sorry, I'm just tired. What is it?"

"Okay, don't get mad, I wasn't the one who suggested this but...you know what swingers are, right?"

"Yaaaa," she said warily.

"So, it has been suggested..."

"Alright, Jim, just spit it out. I'm growing old waiting for you to get to the point. What?"

"Ken suggested we do a couples swap." I blurted it out like pulling a bandaid off because I didn't know what else to do.

"He did?" she said with surprise. "He just came out and asked you this?"

"Ya, pretty much. He noticed the way I look at Jenny..."

"Duh..."

"...and he let me know that he's had a thing for you."

All of a sudden she got very contemplative and stopped talking and I just sat there waiting for her response. When we moved in she mentioned how handsome she thought Ken was.

But after the thoughtful moment, "Hell, no, we're not doing that!" she said like she'd been woken up with smelling salts. "Are you out of your fucking mind? You're okay with me having sex with Ken? Do I bore you that much in bed?"

Uh-oh.

"No, no, no," I scrambled, "I just thought we should consider it if for no other reason than to be polite, plus I heard that it can spruce up your intimacy."

"Who told you that, your dick?"

She stood up and walked out of the room.

For at least three weeks it was awkward between the four of us because, as Ken correctly worried, everybody knew things they couldn't erase. Especially, Suzie, because doing it hinged on her consent and now the pleasantries between her and Ken and Jenny were on the uncomfortable side. It was pretty much my fault for asking her. What did I expect, she was going to give the big thumbs up to me fucking Jenny? I should have let it lay and never have told her but...Jenny had wrecked my brain.

In the meantime, after telling Ken that things were probably not going to happen with the couples swap he said, "I have one other proposition for you then. Jenny is very open to doing it with you. Remember how excited I said she was? The other thing is I love watching her fucking other men. It turns me on. And she likes it because it turns her on. So I'm asking you if you'd be interested in coming over and fucking Jenny while I watch. I know you want to and if you didn't mind me watching."

At that point I decided I didn't know anything about anything. I had no idea who my neighbors were. I heard clearly two words that Ken said, "fucking Jenny", and minimized the other part with him watching. The first part sounded so good I said, yes, before my brain or guilt could catch up to my intentions. We made a time based on Suzie being out of the house and it wasn't till I got to my back door that the guilt caught up with the plan.

The next day bikini clad Jenny called me over to the fence, "I'm so charged that I'll be seeing you this afternoon. I only have one request, don't hold anything back. Whatever you ever fantasized about doing to me while you were watching me from your shed, I want you to do it. Don't worry about Ken. The more dick I take the better he likes it."

Minus the details (more on that later), I fucked Jenny like a maniac, all the while enjoyed by the aroused Ken. He fueled me with martinis and I had my cock in every one of her holes and in every room in their house. I'd been jerking off for a long time...

"So Jim," Ken said when we'd finished, "How about you return the favor and bring me that little honey from your house? I can make her very happy."

"I can't make her do anything but I'll try again."

"Just remember, I set you up with Jenny."

***

The next morning at breakfast I decided that I wasn't going to bring it up again. I'd finally gotten my chance with Jenny so it was probably time to go back to the shed. That or move out of the neighborhood since having had all of her it would be hard to go back to the peephole.

It was quiet until Suzie said, "I wanna do it."

"Do what?"

"I wanna couples swap."

"You want to have sex with Ken?"

"It's not something I would have thought of doing but since you're dying to screw Jenny I figured I should get something out of this arrangement. Ken's pretty attractive."

And here we went with the reality seeping into the fantasy. Imagining something is way different than doing it. So now I had the image of Suzie having sex with Ken. And so what? I had no high ground anyway because I already fucked Jenny. If Suzie just sticks with a simple no I'm off the hook but a yes complicates everything. I'm forced to tell Ken now, otherwise if he or Jenny happen to mention it to her she could say, yes, I told him I'd do it, and then I'd be screwed and they could tell her about my romp with Jenny.

Oh, I was completely fucked on this one. My only recourse was to go through with the swap. The silver lining was I'd get round two with Jenny but the possible huge negative would be that I couldn't deal emotionally with Ken banging my wife. Also, I'd have to swear them to secrecy about me already laying the wood to Jenny. For Ken and Jenny this was standard operating procedure but for me and Suzie it was an aberration. And what if she liked it?