All Comments on 'My Wife’s Delightful Obsession 01'

by Fantasyballer

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife and I enjoyed your story a lot. I've ogled other women, she has discreetly eyed other men. So, after we were married a few years, she was approached by one of her married, female friends. It was a great experience for all of us. Hope you write some more chapters. BTW we love your Gil Elvgren vintage photo!

Kiwi4everKiwi4everover 2 years ago

Just shows you must be very careful about what you wish for as it can bite you on your ass or his case his wife pussy and he may have to watch his wife getting fucked by another man.

FantasyballerFantasyballerover 2 years agoAuthor

FYI, chapters 2 and 3 are pending publication with more on the way. Thanks for reading!

holly_texasgirlholly_texasgirlover 2 years ago

I look forward to seeiing how this works out for Suzie. Grteat startt.

Drl_tooDrl_tooover 1 year ago

Solid start. Best line of the chapter..."Who told you that, your dick?" I love that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFantasyballer@Fantasyballer
My ‘For Display Only’ series, number 07 is coming out Wednesday, 4/02. I’ve become a bit enamored with my heroine, Mara, and I hope some of you have as well. I welcome comments and suggestions. On occasion I have implemented suggestions. Thanks for the personal and public comm...