My Wife’s Delightful Obsession 11

Story Info
Hotwife Convention Pt. 2.
4.5k words
4.49
13.4k
17

Part 11 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day 2 of the Hotwife convention certainly got off on a sunny note as an envelope was left under our door addressed to yours truly. Turns out I didn't have to kick myself for not getting "balls deep" with bar pal, Missy, the night before.

After some urging from everyone I read aloud:

"Hi, I'm Mark, Missy's husband. You and she met in the lounge while I was tending to other business. We both attended your wife's performance yesterday and were crazy turned on. We figured any guy who could satisfy your hottie could satisfy Missy. Anyway, at Missy's suggestion I'd like to formally hire you to fuck my wife while I enjoy the spectacle. Please say yes. Missy wants it bad and I'm looking forward to it. Text me at..."

"Holy shit," exclaimed Ken, "aren't you the stud muffin?!"

"Are you going to do it, Jim?" said an excited Suzie. "If he pays you does that make you a gigolo?" She was being funny but I detected a little jealousy. The focus had been so squarely on Suzie that this deviation from the usual script was something she was simply not used to.

"No," I said, "I won't be going pro because I'm going to do her for free and if you saw Missy you'd understand."

Jenny finally spoke: "Having been on the receiving end of Jim I think that he should go for it. By the way, Jim, I think you and I are behind these two in QT so get ready to drop your pants."

Everybody laughed but she was right.

I quickly texted Mark my acceptance of time and place, then turned all the nasty sexy I could in Jenny's direction. It was no time at all before I had Jenny's beautiful legs in the air and my balls bouncing off her pink little asshole.

I just loved holding onto her perky little 32A's and letting my hips do the work. I had a strong core and could put some force behind each thrust. Jenny audibly responded to every fuck.

Ken and Suzie sat at the table taking it all in and acting like cheerleaders. "Oh god, Jim, drill her, honey." Ken stood up and from a tube on the table, placed a dollop of jelly on Jenny's hole. "There, now you can give her a proper ass fuck."

It turned me on to ass fuck Jenny because she'd scream and while that probably scared away room service, I loved it. Like Suzie, Jenny liked rough sex and I was only so happy to give it to her.

"Fuck her, honey! C'mon, Jim, fuck her!" I looked over and Ken was working his dick at the sight of me overwhelming his wife. When I looked back again, he had forced Suzie's mouth down on him.

"Ahhhhhh, shit, I'm fucking cummming!!! and I let out a roar as my creme filled Jen's ass. In roughly the same time frame I heard Suzie, "Uhhhhhhh, clluuuch" after Ken made a deposit in her mouth.

I furiously jerked and patted Jenny's clit. The orgasm was intense, "Oh, fuck...Jim...fuckkkkkkk!" releasing lots of juices on me and the bed.

We all looked at each other like WTF? "Holy shit, that was intense," said a panting Ken, "It's like the four of us have turned into a single fucking organism. Fuck me." Out of breath, nobody moved for about ten minutes until Suzie said, "We should get on with things, don't you think?"

I got a text back from Missy:

Can't wait for your cock to tell me what to do. See you at 6:30.

We went back to the convention center and cruised the tables and exhibits. Suzie and Jenny bought 'guy magnet' lingerie for future encounters.

We stopped by the sponsor's installation and this guy, Steve, was greeting conventioneers and handing out reading material (?) about their businesses, mostly porn sites.

"Say," he said staring at Suzie like a good steak, "You're Suzie, right?"

Suzie smiled and nodded.

"I saw your performance yesterday," he continued, "Jesus, you were fantastic. All the management went bonkers over you!"

"Oh, and I was lucky enough to get these!" and pulled out Suzie's tossed panties. He pretty much didn't look anywhere but at Suzie, surveying from top to bottom.

"Hey, I'd like to formally invite you to tonight's private closing party! I'd love to see you there," and he wrote her name on an invite. "Clothing optional!" he said, laughing at his own bad joke.

Stating the obvious, Suzie said, "Well I'm here with my husband and friends..."

As if we had suddenly appeared, "Oh, ya, sure, they're all invited. Let me add the names on the invite." When he got to Jenny he stumbled over himself realizing she was a hottie, not to mention that she still had that aura of the freshly fucked.

"So, will I see you there, Suzie? Midnight tonight? We've reserved three suites so there'll be plenty of room to get to meet people if you know what I mean."

"Ya, I think we can stop by," she said casually.

At lunch, we kicked around the merits of the sponsor party. It started late and our flight left at noon on Sunday but Suzie wanted to go because the glow was still on. I said, "This is probably where the sponsors get a shot at fucking the talent."

"Ya, so what," said Jenny, "isn't that what we came for? I know he's dying for a crack at Suzie but I wouldn't mind that Steve's prick carrying me off."

"Okay, you're right, I'm in, we can sleep on the flight home," I said as everyone joined hands in the middle of the table like a football team.

Then with one voice, "And break."

Then we splintered off and did our own thing for awhile. Suzie went into the city to buy more sexy clothes and I showered and got ready to satisfy Missy and her husband. On a whim I stopped by one of the venders and bought a few restraints and a small whip. I guessed she was a full on submissive and maybe that included some whip play. I'd come prepared anyway.

I got to the room on time, toting my little bag of fun with me. I greeted Missy's husband then he stepped aside with, "And you know my wife, Missy." She wore only a black, strap filled bra and panty set, thigh high black stockings with a lace top and 4 inch black stilettos. Very, very fuckable was my only thought. I said nothing, just walked up to her and kissed her.

There wasn't much needed in the way of introduction anyway since she'd already invited me in her pussy earlier at the bar.

Mark sat down and asked me to do the same. "Before you go about your business let me just tell you some things about Missy you might like to know. As much as I love her and as beautiful as she is, I have to tell you proudly she's a complete and willing slut. I say that as a compliment because I love watching her getting fucked and I'm never disappointed. She's a total submissive who will take everything and anything you've got. That includes humiliation. She's a fuck toy...have fun with my hotwife."

There was a large, plush chaise in the middle of the room and there was no mistaking its purpose.

Armed with his information I stood up and walked towards her, pulled aside her panties and grabbed her pussy, immediately shoving my middle finger up her hole. She was already leaking her juices in anticipation, I could see that as she stood there, but the quickness with which I violated her cunt sent a small stream down my hand, "Ahhhhhhhhh" she moaned.

I felt myself turning into a crude version of myself, all too willing to take away Missy's dignity for my own pleasure. "Whose bitch are you?" I insultingly asked.

"I'm your bitch," she dutifully answered. I could feel her body quivering as I pulled my finger up on her pussy. "And you'll do as your told, right bitch?"

"Yes"

Her pussy was dripping wet and I'd only started. Mark was right, she was a slut ready for action. I kissed her again.

My cock needed little encouragement in stiffening up but somehow I knew Missy would do wonders, her full red lips surrounding it. I removed my finger and, "Go to your knees, slut, and suck my dick!" I pushed her shoulders down to emphasize the abuse.

She opened my pants and stuffed her mouth full in a flash and began working my rod with a steady rhythm accentuated by little tongue movements. "Mmmmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmmm," she moaned incoherently. I put a hand on each side of her face and forced my excited shaft to the back of her throat, "Guuukkkkkk, Naaaaaaaaakkkk"

Long strands of saliva stretched a foot as I let her up for air. Her pretty face was smeared. "Want more, slut?"

"Yes"

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, please. Fuck my face, fuck it."

I gagged her hard. I could feel the tip of my cock slam into the wall and a frantic "Uuuucccckkkkk, Nnnuuuuuuuukkkkk.

I pulled out and giving her no time to recover I took her face down on the chaises and reached for my bag of restraints. I attached cuffs to each wrist and then connected them to a strap I ran underneath the chaise. Her face and shoulders were pulled to the chaise and her knees propped up her hot ass.

I'd yet to touch her lingerie but with a rough tug I removed the black panties down her magnificent legs and to the floor leaving me a perfect shot at her delicious fuck hole, perfectly framed by her stilettos.

"What should we do with you?" I asked pleasantly, slowly jerking my rod.

"Fuck me, god, fuck me!!!!!" she begged.

I looked over at Mark and he'd been jerking his uncovered dick watching me about to pound his vulnerable bride.

"Mark?"

"I think you should drill my hungry hotwife until she screams."

Stepping up to her wide open cunt I put the head of my cock to her labia but tortured her more by not pushing it in.

"Fuck me!!! Oh shit, please fuck me!!!!!!!!"

I rammed my shaft into her love canal with one swift motion and went on a blistering tear, Missy's pussy juices ran down her thighs. I don't know how I managed to hold back my own orgasm but kept on fucking her.

She yelped as I wound up and cracked the small whip across her buttocks. She devoured the sting so I kept applying the whip to her thighs.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, I'm, I'm, fuck I'm cumming...Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!" As she arched her back with the orgasm more of her juices flowed. Every thrust picked her up slightly off the chaise.

Not missing a beat, I reached down in my bag, grabbed the lube and smeared it on her little asshole. She shuddered because of the coldness.

"Hold on, bitch," I alerted her, "I'm getting some of that sweet ass."

"Take me!!!!!! Fuck me!!!!"

With no delicacy I penetrated her, "Owww, fuck, fuck, fuck....." I got into a rhythm, Missy moaning and after ten minutes she orgasmed again, "Oh god...I'm cumming...fuck!!! Unnnnnnnnnnnnnn"

I had gone as far as I could, unable to hold back because her anus was so tight. I swiftly unhooked the wrist strap, put her on her back. I slapped her tits a couple of times with the whip and..."Ahhaaaaaaaaaa", I unloaded big time onto her tits and mouth.

Looking over at Mark, he was like a jizz fountain, sperm squirting everywhere, as he enjoyed the debauchery. "Oh, fuck," he exhaled.

My cock was covered with cum from Missy and I so after removing her wrist cuffs and helping her up I looked for a paper towel in the kitchenette to do a quick clean up.

After we'd all gotten ourselves in order they both thanked me for my efforts and I thanked them for having me. As they closed the door I chuckled thinking how gracious Mark was to the fact that I'd just very indelicately fucked the shit out of his wife. People often lead unusual lives and I was one of them.

I looked at my watch and realized I didn't have much time until Jenny's performance so I texted Suzie, "Where are you now?"

At the convention auditorium with Jenny checking in.

"I'm grabbing a sandwich and I'll be there about 8:30."

Hope everything went well, stud muffin, can't wait to see you.

It made me feel good that even while we were doing this unconventional sexual lifestyle she missed me. We were still a team, supporting each other in our quest for pleasure. I added a text:

"I love you."

I love you too.

I got something to eat quickly at the hotel lounge and headed to the convention center.

It was Saturday and the place was packed. I couldn't find anybody. I guess there were a lot of hotwives I didn't know about. Either that or a lot of guys wanting to scope out hotwives.

"Suzie!" I yelled across the crowd. Wading through the sexy humanity I caught up with the group.

Just as I got there, the stage manager said, "Okay, get ready for your introduction."

"Hotwives and gentlemen, on our stage now we have something for the hardbodies in the place tonight. With her athletic build, rockin' rear end and gorgeous blue eyes and long blonde tresses, we present Jenny!! Good lord...and accompanying this killer hotwife is her proud husband, Ken!!"

Jenny went all blue, a two piece stretch fabric with naked midriff, black lace underwear and the mandatory 'fuck me' pumps. The overall look color matched her eyes and her long, lush blonde hair framed a masterpiece.

I was getting off just thinking of how I wrecked her pussy earlier in the morning. She was very hot indeed. Ken took his place in a chair to watch Jenny and "To help this stunning girl get off, we have, Troy!!!"

"Chiseled Troy, personally picked out Jenny, from plenty of other photographs, to put his rocket into orbit. This should be good."

As she stood defiantly in the midst of flashes going off everywhere, Troy circled his prey, one hand constantly stroking his dick. From behind he reached around and lifted off her top and then went about dragging the skirt down and off. As she stepped out of the clothing her long legs became the focus that supported her long waist and hot little tits. Now standing with only her bra, panties and heels she purposely bent forward to the audience with a backside invitation to Troy to continue stripping her. He undid her bra and as it hit the floor he finished her reveal by removing her panties.

By now, Troy's cock was fully hard and he ran it under and across her slit while holding her arms behind her back. With her still facing the audience and he behind, he put her down tits first on the large piece of fuck furniture in the middle of the stage. With one hand on her back he impaled her with a cock that she had never seen but was far larger than she expected.

She gasped at how it stretched her and Troy went to work on her helpless pussy. For leverage he took a handful of her thick hair and yanked her head back, pulling her whole body on his prick.

"Ladies," said the announcer, "Troy has asked us to mention that he'll be around after the performance for pictures and a good fuck if you like."

Troy, lying where she had been, took her cowgirl, sucking her tits and she rhythmically driving her twat down on his oversized shaft. If you knew Jenny, you could see the orgasm build and finally it exploded on his cock. It was loud and disorienting in the midst of the show but reading her eyes she was clearly out of her mind with this public display of raw sex.

Finally, Troy decided to finish her off and waved Ken over to ejaculate together on her beautiful prone body. They jerked themselves until Ken dropped his creamy load on her tits and Troy followed by blasting his on her outstretched tongue. She swirled her tongue around trying to swallow all of it.

"Ladies and gentlemen, that was hotwife, Jenny and her husband, Ken. Let's give them a big hand for a great show. Personally, I could use some fine pussy like that." The crowd went wild.

When she climbed down off the stage, Jenny hugged Suzie and excitedly said, "Isn't this wild!?!?" Above the din, Suzie said, "I want to go to more of these! This is so much fun I'm getting wet just thinking about it!" We all vowed, as partners in crime, to go to the next convention wherever that might be. We'd figure it out on the computer later.

We went off to the hotel lounge for some quieter decompressing time and plenty of cocktails to celebrate the weekend. It was weird but I felt closer to Suzie and we held hands under the table. Go figure. It was like if our love could withstand this sex asylum then we would always be there for each other.

By the time we left the lounge and headed up to the penthouse for the sponsor's party we were plenty loose and ready for anything. And to prepare for the inevitable we stopped at our room for a Suzie quick change.

Ten minutes later what appeared in the bathroom doorway was nothing short of candy...delicious, tasty man candy. She wore a purple sequin cocktail dress with spaghetti straps, so short it barely covered the goods and didn't get close to meeting the black lace thigh high stockings. It had a plunging neckline designed to reveal a black lace push up bra. Regulation 'fuck me' stilettos held the structure up.

Pure man candy.

When Ken got a look at this he went into mental masturbation mode. To break the trance I shook his shoulders, "Snap out of it Ken. C'mon buddy...wake up."

The four of us got to the penthouse door and after Suzie presented the invite the guard let us in. The door opened to a party that Caligula would have been proud of.

There was every variation on sexual interaction. The dominant variety being male/female because that was what the convention was about but there were full on m/m, f/f hookups happening as well. And partygoers were free with their bodies as I expected we would be soon.

When he saw her, sponsor rep Steve carved a path to the hem of her dress. "I'm so glad you came!!! OMG, you're absolutely gorgeous. Look, I don't want to pull you away from your friends but the CEO wanted me to bring you to meet him if you showed up. Is that okay?"

Suzie turned back to us with a 'What do I do now' look. "Go, we'll be fine," said Jenny. "Yes, go, we'll be fine," said Ken after he gaged the volume of unattended pussy there was in the room. "Ya, go ahead, honey, I'll be here when you get back," I said, trying to be the support she needed.

"I'd love to see him...but I want my husband with me," she said,

"Let me check and I'll be right back," and Steve disappeared into the adjoining suite.

Returning quickly, "He said that would be great and he'd like to meet your husband."

"Okay," and off we went into the other suite. At the far end sat a man alone who rose to meet us. "Suzie, nice to meet the legend." As he took her hand he turned to me, "And I don't know your name, I'm sorry."

"Jim"

"Nice to meet you Jim, I'm Devon. Well you probably already know how interested we are in signing you, Suzie. Especially with our hotwife series we've been trying to hire more real hotwives. In your case, we were nuts about you because after seeing the video of your performance, every one of my staff begged me to hire you because you were so smokin'."

Look, assuming you pass this interview we can offer an easy six figures for several videos."

"What do you mean, 'pass this interview'?" I asked.

He smiled, "We both know her obvious assets but a live interview tells us more about her abilities. She'll be involved with a lot of men on sets so it's sort of a try out for me and my staff."

"So you and your staff all want to fuck me," she said, "as an audition for your videos?"

"Well, sort of," he said, now scrambling a bit.

Then with a master stroke of gamesmanship she stood up and in front of his face lifted her skirt, revealing no panties at all. He looked stunned at her bare shaven pussy, getting wetter by the minute, turned on by his base desire.

Knowing they had scads of cash I broke the amateur rule and spontaneously jumped in, "You can fuck my wife for five thousand dollars and each associate is another five. What do you want to do?"

Then not moving away she masturbated in front of him.

He looked at her for a long time and then said, "Yes".

I knew they wanted her desperately, both now and later on video, and she wanted to be lusted after so it was mission accomplished. She turned and winked at me. "Oh, and," I added, "the cash up front and I want to watch all of it."

"Deal," he said, summoning his staff via text. As they filed in the door there were three more hungry cocks to feed. As he handed me the cash he and the staff took their clothes off and went after Suzie.

12