My Wife’s Delightful Obsession 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The spacious suite was only had by me, Suzie and a full on gangbang. After indelicately ripping her clothes off they jockeyed for position for who gets what, when. Most everyone made way for Devon who grabbed her by the throat and kissed her. While he held her the other sharks circled their prey, hoping to fill her holes based on opportunity. At the very least they'd run their fingers along her luscious body and wait their turn.

She was wet as could be and an inviting target for an associate lucky enough to penetrate her welcome wagon. The consensus according to Devon was to fuck her on the sofa and so they picked her up, dropped her on her back and proceeded to take turns either fucking her pussy or throat fucking her. Everyone deferred to Devon since he was footing the bill.

Sliding between her legs he slapped her tits a couple of times and then lined up his shaft and drove it deep into her cunt. "Uhhhhhhnnnnnn". The other guys held her arms back and legs in the air while the boss jackhammered her sweetness. He was knocking the wind out of her. "Tommy, Andy, Mike, you guys take whatever you want. I paid for this little fuck toy."

They didn't need to be asked more than once as they had her jerk them or fill her mouth with their rock hard dicks. Devon eventually gave way to another and the merry-go-round kept moving.

"How do you like our fuck party, Suzie?" He asked her with her mouth full of his cock, "Mmmmmmmmm, ouuuuggggg, maaaaaaggggg." Laughing, he said, "You are a tasty little girl that's for sure." Then the guy he called Andy launched into her, his long spear causing some discomfort. "Oh fuck, this girl has a very tight pussy," he said, leaning over to suckle her tits at the same time.

"Mike," said Devon, "jump in and cowgirl fuck this hottie." Andy pulled out, giving way to Mike sitting back on the sofa while she mounted his rod. She eagerly pumped his pole while he kissed her. "You sure like the attention, don't you baby doll?" said Devon.

Tommy came from the back of the sofa, grabbed her hair and punched his rail between her luscious lips and face fucked her, "Guuuuuuuugggggkkkkk, guuuuuuccccck, guuuuuucccckkk."

While Andy stroked his dick, Devon executed the move he'd set up. I saw him with the lube and quickly he put some over her puckered hole and began to penetrate her ass. Suzie jerked up for a second and "Uhhhhhhnnnnnn!!!" But soon she settled into their tandem stroking and took Tommy back in her mouth, effectively filling all her holes. The massive overload took her to orgasm, "Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!"

She reached out and jerked Andy as well. Devon pulled out, "Fill her up, Andy," and he stuck his oversized schlonge in her rear exit and she screamed in a high pitch I'd never heard. "Oh god...oh fuck!!!...It's huge!!!...you're gonna break me!!!!"

Letting her scream a little more, Devon finally stopped everything. "Let's finish her on the breakfast table." They picked her up once again and followed Devon's instructions. "Bend her over the table so she can see her husband. Good. Now, one at a time fuck either hole and leave her a little present. And husband," he said turning to me, "let's give you a show, eh?"

One by one they took their time railing her, exploding their loads. Steven stuck his head in the door. "Devon, could I?" Apparently he was promised some. I didn't stop him, despite this being a cash transaction. Steve excitedly fucked her pink pussy and deposited his cum. The last was Devon who fucked her pussy, her ass and then pulling her head up by her hair, shot his wad all over her face, leaving her cum soaked and spent. "Good girl," he said, "how about we get down to the business of signing you?"

"I'm not sure I want to do that," Suzie said. "I'll have to think about it."

"How about this then? How about negotiating for one hotwife video and if you don't want to continue, then we're done. I guarantee you'll be a raging success. Here's my card. Call or text me in the next couple days after you've talked it over. Steven will show you out. And by the way, it's been a complete delight getting to know you," he said with a slight chuckle.

When we got back to the main bacchanal Ken was riding some blonde and Jenny was taking it up the ass from from one of the hunky stage models.

Suzie and I confessed to each other our fatigue after the 'active' weekend and "as much fun as I had at this convention," she said, "I'm ready to recharge." We went back to the room and slept in each other's arms.

We all flew out the next day knowing there would be more sexciting days to come.

12