All Comments on 'My Wife Seduced My Buddy's Wife'

by onwardbob

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Don't write anymore stories.

....

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fun story ...

... keep at it.

It'd be best if you also put some tags warning that it's about wife sharing, swinging, etc.

There are some very delicate souls lurking here at this porn site who get upset if the sex isn't the kind they think they'd like - if they ever had sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
re" Anon-fun story

Keep your sarcastic mouth shut asshole. Have your say to the author and keep your stupid opinions to yourself. Nobody cares about your comments. Author it was an okay story, well done. No warning was needed, the title is self explanatory. Keep on writing, after all this is an erotic site. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Some people never learn

When you're posting a comment, anonymous or not, there are 'Two Things' you must attend to.

One is Spelling. Nothing makes you look more stupid than a spelling mistake in the middle of an insult.

The Other is, and how shall I word this, this place here is for comment, and to deride anyone for posting here is equally stupid.

And if you're interested in a Third, in this increasingly mis-named Duo, Each and every story has a Title, quite often descriptive of the contents, and also has a short one-line synopsis, equally descriptive.

Wake up, enjoy the tales, and utilise your IQ, not your shoe size.

Cheers, and Thanks Bob.

Kilroy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
cheers bob

check your own spelling and stick your opinion up your, just because someone is not perfect and your in that same mold bob you sick fuck, there is no one more useless in society then an opinionated asshole bob who thinks they are right and everybody else is wrong so while your going over my comments for mistakes stick it. The story stinks no matter what it is about, it is stupid just like you bob, cheers and merry chrismas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Stupid

The comments here are as stupid as the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I would love to hear all about Carla and Hanna's affair!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Oh, my.

I'm inclined to agree with the Anonymous who suggested placing warning tags on your stories. It's a good feature the site offers, and lets you warn off the folks who get upset about other people's fantasies and interests.

As for name-calling, and telling the Anonymous to shut his or her mouth - well, that makes someone look sort of pathetic, doesn't it? Considering that anyone can say things on the internet without having to back them up, and that ordering people to do things online is just - well - silly!

Anyway, I also agree that it was a fun story; I'll look for more from you.

houstonbicouplehoustonbicoupleover 13 years ago
No Worries

Ignore the detractors. The story was great! Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous