My Wife Serviced by Labourer

Story Info
Servant served secret services to my wife's desires.
1.5k words
4.02
43.3k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jay2020
jay2020
18 Followers

Ever since we shifted to this new place my wife Ridima had beenin search of a good house maid without success. Though she tried few but was not satisfied. One day she discussed the possibility of getting even a male if lady is not available, which I consented too. She requested the housing security boy to search someone from the labourers working at building construction site adjoining our residence.

Meanwhile we started minor renovation and painting work of our flat and workload increased. I was busy for a new business segment and Ridima became fully loaded with house as well as managing the renovation job. There was hustle and bustle all through the day and I started finding her exhausted and irritated on my coming back from factory. I supported her search for a house help but after all it has to be in her own way. So, I could not help much.

One evening on coming back from office I found the door open and saw her talking to somebody. I walked in and looked at him. He was a burly figure. After introducing him Ridima, in separate room, disclosed that she was going to finalize him for house hold as he is the only good one. He was engaged in nearby construction job but can come as and when required.

On our coming back to drawing room I asked his name. Khamba...Khamba Singh he replied. This was not so unusual though he explained he was named by his grandmother and everybody in his family accepted it ...he also.

You know my wife Ridima; intelligent, understanding, smart, highly educated and intellectual. Believing in simple living and high thinkingin her forties, she looks much younger. Well-developed bust and protruding out rump are most sensual features of her beautifully carved out body. Succulent lips, shoulder length silky hair, big vivacious eyes, broad smile and being full of energy make her a woman of every man's desire. Her sexual buildup and orientation are unique. Her body has pleasure points allover. Ecstasy flows from each mound, groove, fold, hole and tunnel of her body. There were touch points which some men would not like. But she is master of this art to make men treat any nook or corner she likes. A man in her bed really discovers a woman ...and himself too. She is innovative in finding men of her choice. Therefore,I could guess other reasons of her selecting Khamba Singh apart from house hold help.

Khamba Singh was a huge muscular figure. He must be a hard working labourer. Contrary to strength his behavior was very polite and submissive. Black bearded with moustaches,he wore simple and overused clothing.Standing with lowered eyes he accepted all job details Ridima wished. He used to stay at construction site itself as many others with him.

On my second thought I remembered I had seen this figure once or twice from my balcony at nearby construction site. He used to take bath there in early mornings as other labourers too. I was impressed on seeing his body cuts from my house. My other memory of him was when I glanced him coming out of my floor lobby. Now he was before me. His biceps, triceps and pectorals were obvious from beneath his shirt.

Things were settled and he started reporting at our home as and when Ridima desired, ofcourse when he is not busy at site.

In a sudden move government stopped all construction work in our area due to somelegal stay. Being jobless some of the labourers planned or started going back to their villages far away. Khamba had come to this city to earn money for support to his family and to become somebody. He didn't plan going back and come to us for continuity of job at our place. He was jobless, homeless and without any sooner hopes. He was good and liked by Ridima and now on disposal 24 hours. This was a win-win situation for us and Khamba. Ridima was more than happy. I followed her. Some other duties were added to jobs discussed earlier and payments were fixed.

Renovation was in progress in three rooms. One bedroom was occupied by us. So only drawing room was empty where he can be accommodated. Ridima handed over his floor beddings and instructed strictly to remain in under painting rooms in day time and come to drawing room in nights only.

So, Khamba was staying in our house since last 4 days. I and Ridima were comfortable with this arrangement. Ridima ultimatelycould find a robust, understanding and obeying house hold help round the clock. Khamba used to go to sleep latestafter finishing all kitchen and other works as instructed by Ridima. He used to get up early in the morning.

One morning I woke up early anddidn't find Ridima in bed. As usual she must have started some urgent hose hold jobs. It was 5 am before dawn. Not enough light was there to see clearly outside the window.I kept laid down for few more minutes sufficient for a short nap before finally getting up. Early to rise was not uncommon for Ridima. Whenever not being able to sleep longer sheused to utilize that time in completing some pending jobs. But what pending jobs could be now when Khamba finishes all in day time itself?

I was getting some unusual signs in last few days. Even then not assuming anything butout ofsheer curiosity I silently unlatched the door connecting bedroom to big drawing room where Khamba was given a bedding. Drawing room had wide glass walls permitting enough light even at dawn. I peeped through the narrow opening.

What was there? Oh, startled as I could see things in filtered light. Ridima's ass was in my line of sight. Big bulges were clearlyvisible. She was face down with ass raised showing smooth but strong thighskeepingthe sensual buttocks hoisted. Massive boobs grown on her upside-down torso glimpsed through thighs.Khamba was sniffingand licking her ass. He was on his knees and leaned forward,elbowsbent and palmsstuck tofloor.His Tongue was dripping saliva and making long strokes from thighs to the round bulge. Each eager and desperate strokewas making ripples in Ridima's smooth flesh.Rhythmic sway of ass expressed her burning with itch.

After left bulge which became fully slimed with saliva, Khamba started cherishing right one. Intermittently he swept left to right brushing the cleft. The rump quivered each time his tongue explored the moist groove. Ridima kept her ass raised highest and thighs widest to give easiest approach to every lick. Khamba, wanting more, came under her.Brushing up the inner thighshe drenched the slit graciously. Ridima out of heightened cravingscurved her mid rib and pivoted her ass upward to make her pussy more hospitable.Khamba took it earnestly and made few long strokes through the folds up to clit. She kept uttering to himintermittently in low voice. Aaaah...Ridima exclaimed as Khamba took a sharpbite at her left bulge. He licked over the bite though.Ridima muttered "phaaaad....le, Jaldiii...!!! (tear it... Hurry) Khamba Singh's strong hands stretched both buttocks apart like rubber. Her rose bud spread into an oval slit which Khamba plastered with his wet tongue.

Few more licks and she could not bear it. She rose and grasped Khamba's shirt. In a bid to strip him she torn his shirt. He went naked as she pulleddown his payjamaand kacchha. His penis stood strong. It was huge, thick and ready to act. It was dripping tiny droplets. By its posture and condition, it seemed already aware of what has happened.

Khamba understood the command of his memsahib and lay down naked on his back. Now he was the treat to Ridima. She sat on his face and looked in my direction as they were in viewing angle of bedroom's slightly opened door. I could see her half-opened eyes...fully inebriated. She made 69 over his horizontal body. Her lips snugly wrapped around his thick shaft.Her face made fast sloppy moves at his shaft as her butt raised and fell in synchronization on his face. While the action ran for 2-3 minutes, Khamba rose with Ridima secured in his strong arms. The complete action turned from horizontal to vertical.

Ridima was upside down. Her torso pressed against Khamba's. Her arms wrapped tight around his waist and thighs on his shoulders. Her pressed boobs peeped from hairy armpits. She continued blowing him in deep strokes. Her hair which she bound in pony tail weremaking synchronous moves with her head. Khamba kept gripping her waist in his strong arms. His mouthinside her pussy. She has gone mad now blurting sounds of different frequencies and volumes.

Khamba never thought his modern Memsahib would be so hungry of him. She wanted to eat him whole. He was but a poor labourer only. Ridima's desperate moves made Khamba to reach culmination and white viscous matter erupted. Khamba continued his movements on her pussy for few more seconds till she slacked her body.Exhausted Ridima was hanging from Khamba's shoulders. He laid her slowly and carefully on ground. Her sculptured body laid still as if it has gone numb... boobs and nipplesstill raised though.

Ridima got up after a while and cleaned Khamba and herself. She put on her gown and entered kitchen. She called me loudly from kitchen "have you got up dear? I am making tea for us". I came out of bedroom. She was instructing Khamba in usual voice to make preparations for breakfast.

jay2020
jay2020
18 Followers