All Comments on 'My Wife Sucks off My Friend'

by Jobody

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hot

It made my nipples hard and made me thinking sucking off my husband best friend

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
decent story

Always hot to hear from a dirty girl and way more than just a few guys fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great story

I can hardly wait to hear the next chapter, your wife sounds like quite a slut👍

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
My wife the cocksucker.

At a party, I looked through a window and saw my previously faithful wife, down on her knees, naked except for panties, sucking the cock of a guy we had just met. My first reaction was rage but then I realized I was terribly turned on. I watched them until he came in her mouth. The party lasted well into the night and he took her back into the bedroom 3 more times. He tried to fuck her but she said that was only for me and wouldn't let him. That was 2 years ago and, while I'm pretty sure they've never fucked, she sucks him off whenever she gets the chance. She has no idea that I know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome story.

Reminds me of the time my friend jerked off into my wife's open mouth. She loved it and swallowed the load. Then she kept sucking until he was completely limp. I shot my load just watching her drain his cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Grammar

Panties, not panty’s. Apostrophe-s is possessive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LOVED IT (❤): ☆☆☆☆☆ (five stars)!

😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beautiful and exciting story and I like to see my wife how a friends dick sucks and fucks him.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I sucked the nipples of a wife of a friend of mine many years ago and gave her an orgasm. He wasn't home and she was very horny. We were in her kitchen, and she showed me her big beautiful breasts. She had dark areolas and big dark brown eraser nipples that contrasted with her white skin. She begged me to suck them, and I willingly did. Man, they got so much longer and thicker. She begged me to bite them, and I did. Suddenly, she said, "Oh! You gave me an orgasm!" And, she was cumming! I reached between her legs to feel her pussy, and she had pussy juice streaming down both legs. She also loved sucking cock. She was a very exciting woman.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous