All Comments on 'My Wife Takes a Second Job'

by wifelvrman

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
EspressoBolusEspressoBolusabout 9 years ago
pathetic writing

Even a stroke story should be readable!

looking4itlooking4itabout 9 years ago

Do you imagine in this fantasy that you're the fucktard Stout, brown-noser Tom or the pathetic husband?

Doesn't matter because none of the characters are worth being or reading about.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A person has to be really sick to write such shit.

If you really want to do something author, quit posting.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 9 years ago
Garbage. She would have made more money suing him for rape.

Instead of being fucked, the courts would have fucked him, the other inmates would be fucking his ass and she would be fucking him in the wallet as the courts reward her.

Or is that too difficult a concept for you to write about?

dyonysosdyonysosabout 9 years ago
junk

A really worthless piece of writing that can only tempt some of the really depraved and basic readers out here

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
I have to agree with @Whackdoodle and @dyonysos...

I have to agree with @Whackdoodleand @dyonysos...This is a bad story!!! With the contract and the harassment and the fotos he took, soon she would own the company...But this story is sad because another thing: To be poor doesn't mean that a woman or a man will accept this kind of shit!!! This kind of writing doesn't respect people that have to work hard to support their family...1*

spredmspredmabout 9 years ago
Trash

Why take the time to write something like this, wrong category should ne in Junk category

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Check his other stories. Totally into rape, humiliation, harassment: a sicko.

Just another demented pervert who thinks women are dog shit, and his stories treat them accordingly. Wanna see some dog shit, author? Go look in the mirror. Or get Bonnie to send you some selfies, anonymously.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
yes I'll be happy to send you some photos of dog shit, I have many of annony's family!

his wife the whore and him on his knees begging he to let him lick the cum out of her pussy! And then there's his mother and father both strays and mutts! But the best one is dear old annony himself sucking cocks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Very, very poorly written!

This reads like it was written by a kid. I suggest you take some on line writing courses if you intend on posting more. This is embarrassing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
You need a writing course

If you are going to write you should at least learn the difference between to, too, and two as well as there, their, and they're since you managed to use the wrong ones every time. I find that homonyms--words that sound alike but are spelled differently and have different meanings--cause amateur writers the most trouble. This was written an a junior high school level.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
logic

Even stroke stories have to have some logical connection to the real world of 2015. Would anyone really or even possibly even think of doing these acts?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
stolen

This is not ypur story !!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Get a good editor

You REALLY can't write. This was a trainwreck. Almost completely unreadable. Dialogue by a ten year old? Awful.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 9 years ago
keep writing and drive you annony fools crazy!!!

gave it a 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
oh man

you start a story where the shit hits the fan in the first paragraph and makes it really not sexy already then. what do you expect ? a Hooray! 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
re: Garbage. She would have made more money suing him for rape.

Thank you. Someone who gave this more than a moment's thought -- which rules out the writer. A simple audio recorder or smartphone could do wonders for creating a case against the asshole.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 9 years ago
Great story love how you discribed the sex!!

a big old 5 for your effort

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
is this a repost or stolen story?

I read this same story awhile ago.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Dumbest shit ever

# 1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
What crap from this chucky author

We all know the way this guy writes. Making this women into a total whore from a good housewife. Just pure trash!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Unimpressed.

What's the second job? She works full time at this one. The story hasn't changed much since the last time it was submitted either.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Freaking great

Ah for a wife like this. Sweet. Hot. Sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Gave it a 1

Sweep this trash out of this category and dump it into the garbage can. Ignore that cunt bonnietaylor2, she wouldn't know a good story if it bit her in the ass. 1*

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124about 9 years ago
I would like to see how Debbie continues in her new job...

but you DESPERATELY need an editor. Too many mistakes!

3*'s but if not better it will be 1 next time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
rerun what gives

I've read this story on here before

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nothing new here, and I'm sad to say...

...you care so little for either the story or your audience or even your own work, that you let something out of the keep with more errors of grammar and spelling,mean a second grade telling of last summer's activities.

This sad thing is cemented now, in minds and the archives as a testament to a poverty of effort, with a very large number of issues with the story itself, and little or no care for the characters.

Shame, shame.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
# 1

Worthless crap

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
sheesh

You look good on you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Did you even try to make an effort

or did you just let the 12 monkeys loose on the 12 typewriters?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Not worth...

... any comment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Sad

This is pathetic.Really. Sorry, but you can't write.

This is a majestic example of everything that is wrong with this website.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Quite a few comments were negative but the story itself has some merits

THIS IS A STORY. FICTION. FANTASY. HOWEVER YOU SHOULD PUT IT IN NON-CONSENT CATEGORY

In a story like this nothing has to be totally plausible.

What is missing is her consent.

In a good Loving Wife story she likes to have her boss's dick shoved deep in her pussy. You made the wife a victim of sexual exploitation.

Otherwise the story is a perfect jack off fantasy.

The wife was depicted masterfully.

But she is not a loving wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Every wife should have the right to have sex with her boss

She does that for her family.

If she has an orgasm or two in the process, so be it, it's not her fault (it comes with the territory!)

A wife is much better in bed if her boss is fucking her too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You deserve a B+ for the story-line idea and for your depiction of wife

I admittedly am a sick fuck & if she were my wife i would instruct her to tell the boss that only one man can fuck her. See-thru blouse is OK & so is no bra rule.

Also i would be nice to her & very gentle in bed to help her adjust to knew realities.

I wish you had submitted this story in non-consent category. Failing that, the story tags should have been more clear about non-consent nature of the storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice idea

But it needs more detail. This is poorly written and bored me to the point I couldn't finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Husband finds out calls in an investigator gets evidence and takes the boss to the cleaners after he is put in jail for rape. Of course the wife is divorced as publicly as possible so that her family is shamed as much as possible. This is the ending the story cried out for.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous