My Wife Takes on 7 Guys

Story Info
My wife and I go to the club where she entertains 7 guys.
4k words
4.48
55.5k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tangent6
tangent6
38 Followers

There is excitement in the club when my wife walks through the door. Her slim sexy figure goes noticed by most of the guys at the bar and lounges. I'd put the word around that tonight would be a good night with the few guys that I know.

My wife has dressed up for the occasion, wearing a tight-fitting dress and stockings. The club is a sex on prem club and has a few rooms leading off the hallway and main area that can be used for playing. Usually there is a bit of activity in those rooms. The standard rules apply, doors can be closed for privacy or open but roped off so people can watch. If the door is open others can come into the room.

We take some drinks to the bar and the bar staff put them in the fridge for us. It's a bring your own booze place, but it's served to you for responsible service of alcohol. They serve us our first round and we move to the large couch area. I can tell there are a lot of eyes on my wife as she moves through the crowd. She's wearing high heels that make her ass look great, and I imagine the guys are enjoying that view.

We settle on the couches and sip our drinks and survey the room. There are a few couples and girls in the place, some I recognise. There are a lot of guys. I asked the staff to let a few extra single guys in as my wife might be feeling greedy, obviously they did! A few guys that we know come over to chat to us and introduce us to their friends. Soon we're chatting away with a group of people. Others come up to us and make conversation. It's all pretty casual at that moment, but I know things are going to get crazy later on.

Another drink in and we've spoken briefly to most of the guys that are interested in my wife and there are quite a few of them! I'm enjoying all the attention she is getting. She is sexy and I love that guys look at her with lust in their eyes. A few of the couples have come over for a chat, and some of the girls too. The crowd was looking pretty good. A lot of people in their 30s & early 40s by the looks with the typical older crowd also. A lot of good bodies on display. My wife is towards the upper side of 30 and is looking amazing, experienced, horny and knows what she wants!

We excuse ourselves from the crowd and say we're going to check out big playroom, and suggest to a few of the guys we know that they should come up after a while. The big playroom had been blocked out by the staff for us on my request, but the night was early enough that there weren't that many people in the play areas yet anyway. The big playroom has a couple of double beds and a couple of couches. An attached ensuite bathroom with dual shower heads and a tub. It's a pretty decent set up!

I put my hands on my wife's beautiful body and pull her into me. I kiss her and she hungrily kisses me back. We usually fuck every night, but we've been saving up for the last few days and my wife is horny as ever. She runs her hands all over my body as we kiss passionately. I grab her ass as we kiss, she has a nice ass, she grabs mine, she likes mine too xx.

Anyway, we kiss for a bit and I remove her dress. She has 3/4 stockings on with a garter, knickers and a sexy bra. She looks hot. Already a couple of people have gathered by the door to watch us. I continue to kiss her as she removes my shirt and runs her hands over my torso. I continue to kiss her all over before pushing her to the bed. While she is on her back, I kiss all over her body. She moans and enjoys the sensation. I tease her a bit, kissing my way towards her pussy but then moving along right past.

She manages to regain control and removes my pants, I'm down to just my briefs now, while she's still got her bra, knickers, stockings and garter on. He boobs are filling her bar nicely I might add. She kisses me now. I'm on my back and her lips are on my body. It feels fantastic. I am already rock hard and the shape of my cock is obvious through my briefs now.

She kisses the shaft of my cock through my underwear, teasing me. We play like this for some time before I reach around her back and grab the clasp of her bra while she kisses me on he lips. I manage to free her beautiful boobs without disgracing myself in front of the crowd with the clasp. I help her out of the straps and feel her naked boobs pressing against my chest. She is starting to rub her snatch against my leg grinding me harder and harder. That's a sure sign she's horny, I know she will be wet already. She continues to kiss down my body to my bulging cock. She finally releases my cock from the constraints of my briefs and it stands to attention. She sides my briefs down my legs and I'm finally naked. She continues to kiss around my shaft teasing me.

I moan when her tongue finally slides down the shaft of my cock. Licking it all over before putting it in her mouth. Slowly she sucks my cock getting more enthusiastic. Her blow jobs skills are amazing, and it feels great. While enjoy her sucking skills, while more gather into the room to watch from the couches. She licks and sucks me for awhile before I flip her over, and work on her body. I kiss her all over, avoiding the most sensitive places initially but then circling back for them. I kiss all her exposed flesh circling back to lick her nipples. She moans as I lick then suck her nipples and her perky boobs.

Some of the guys watching are already rubbing their hard cocks.

I continue to work my way down her body and finally remove her knickers revealing her beautiful little shaved pussy. Her knickers were already wet from pussy juices. I continue to kiss around her groin teasing her. I am enjoying her beautiful scent; I can just smell her wet pussy which I love so much. I continue to tease her and she's now trying to direct me closer to her hungry little pussy. I do enjoy teasing her but I really want to taste her and it's hard from me to continue to resist. I slide my tongue along the outside her pussy licking the outer labia. The taste and smell, divine! I push my tongue a little deeper parting her labia and sliding down her clit and towards her beautiful hole. She moans with pleasure. I intensify the licking, paying more and more attention to her clit. She writhes in pleasure.

Meanwhile three of our friends from the couch have joined the room and when I notice them, I signal for them to come closer. They undress and move to the bed naked. I continue to lick my wife's pussy while my wife reaches out for them. She takes two of them in her hand, rubbing both of their cocks and the third gets his cock licked and sucked. Its awesome to see my wife in action. She is coordinating playing with three guys while I lick her. One breaks away to kiss her body and suck her nipples. The other guys swap positions so she can enjoy sucking the other cock. We play like this for a bit, swapping positions. I remove myself from between her beautiful legs so the other guys can take turns licking her. She moans as each guy licks and sucks on her beautiful body.

I instruct one of the guys to lie on his back on the bed so my wife can climb on top of his face. He complies willingly. She does also and soon she's riding his face as he licks her sweet pussy. She leans forward to lick and suck his rock-hard cock in the 69 position, exposing her sweet little ass. I take the opportunity to kiss her ass and lick towards her sweet little asshole. I tongue her ass while her pussy gets eaten and she moans with pleasure. While we're doing this, she swaps cocks in her mouth, trying to suck dick between moans of pleasure.

After a few minutes we swap positions so the other guy can lick her pussy and the other eat her ass. I offer her my cock and she sucks it willingly, while jacking off another. We do this for a while until she takes another cock in her mouth. The guys are grinning and moaning with pleasure as she plays with them, and while the guys continue to lick and suck her beautiful body I position myself behind her and rub my cock against her wet pussy. I push my cock into her wanting hole and she's so wet it slides into her easily. I moan with pleasure are her beautiful pussy swallows my cock. She moans as she's being filled. Her pussy feels amazing. I slowly fuck her, sliding in and out of her gathering more pace but it's not long given I'm so aroused my cock wants to explode. I pull out freeing her pussy for another cock. Taking my lead one of the guys slides into her wet hole replacing mine. She moans as he fills her once again. He starts to fuck her while she's on her hands and knees taking turns to suck the cocks presented to her. Myself and the other three are enjoying being sucked and watching my gorgeous wife in action.

The guy fucking my wife is enjoying himself but generously removes his cock so someone else can enjoy this amazing pussy. Quickly another of the three guys shuffles into position so his big hard cock and fill her pussy. The people who have gathered to watch are enjoying the view and some are jacking off. Another couple asks if they can play next to us, and we agree so they get started. The other couple get naked and start to play with each other, they are a cute younger couple, both hot.

The guy fucking my wife is moaning in pleasure but he also removes his cock so another guy can slide in. We play like this for some time us four taking turns to fuck my wife in that same position. Our four cocks easily sliding in and out of her beautiful cunt. The girl from the couple next to us joins in the effort sucking the cocks of our small group, relieving my wife of some of her workload.

After the guys have taken a few turns each my wife moves into a new position on her back this time, myself and another guy hold her legs open, so her beautiful wet pussy is exposed for everyone to enjoy. I encourage one of the three guys to climb on top of her which is enthusiastically accepts.

He once again slides into her and moans in pleasure are her beautiful pussy engulfs his cock. He starts to fuck her harder and harder, moaning in pleasure. She kisses his lips and slides her hands over his body as his fucking intensifies. I know how amazing she feels, and I can see he's getting closer and closer to coming. I feel like he's holding back so I tell him to cum and my wife doubles down. "Come in me". Very quickly he's moaning and moaning more loudly as he blows his load, filling her pussy. My wife is moaning hard while getting fucked to completion. His big cock unloads into her gorgeous pussy and slowly his fucking reduces pace until his orgasm subsides. I'm grinning knowing how that must feel for him.

While that was happening, my wife is too occupied to be sucking cock, so the other girl had taken on that duty and she had one of our friends rock hard in her mouth. The spent guys kisses my wife again before climbing off her. I see some of his cum on her pussy and some just threatening to drip out. It's the hottest view, but it doesn't last for long as the next guys is ready to go. He removes his rock-hard cock from the girl and climbs on top of my wife. He kisses her lips and neck as his cock slides against her cum filled pussy. He grinds her wet snatch for a bit but my wife's feeling too greedy for that and she pushes her hips up so his cock slides into her wet snatch. He moans at the feeling of her wet pussy sliding over his cock.

While she is still on her back, in the same position the second guys slides in and out of her. He is kissing her beautiful lips while his cock fills her. I slide up to her and we take turns kissing her neck and lips while he is being fucked. I love kissing my wife while someone else is inside of her. The third guy is luckily getting his cock sucked by our new friend.

After a few moments, I back away so the guy fucking my wife has all her attention, she looks him in the eyes lustfully and tells him to fuck her, spreading her legs wider so he can get in deeper. Some cum and pussy juices has been churning up and there is a white jizz all over his cock and her pussy. It's a beautiful site. The guy fucking intensifies his rhythm and he's edging closer to blowing his load. Cum she instructs him, and he pushes into her deeper and harder until his moaning intensely. His rock-hard cock explodes filling her pussy with another load of cum. She moans as his rhythmic thrusting intensifies her pleasure also. He pumps his remaining load into her pussy before slowing down as he passed beyond his orgasm. He pulls out of her now dripping pussy. Again, I'm enjoying the view but not for long as our third friend is ready to take the position.

He climbs on top of her and she grabs his ass and tells him to fuck her too. I watch his cock quickly get swallowed up by my wife's snatch. He also moans in pleasure as her beautiful pussy takes his entire cock. Meanwhile our new friend is putting her hands on my body and is grabbing my cock. Her partner is now going down on her and she is pulling me into a position to suck my cock. I happily oblige so I can watch my wife being fucked at the same time.

The girl sucks my cock beautifully, and I must admit she's almost as good as my wife at sucking dick. Watching my wife being fucked and having my dick sucked is such a pleasure! Meanwhile the guy enjoying my wife is also getting more intense and both of their moaning is intensifying, and I know that my wife's amazing pussy is going to get the best of the third guy. It's not long and he's announcing he is close to coming. My wife pulls on his ass pushing him inside deeper. "Cum" she declares between moans. The third guy explodes, again loudly, putting on an amazing performance. His beautiful uncircumcised cock, again filling her pussy with his seed. They kiss and fuck for a bit longer before he pulls out of her dripping cunt. There is a mixture of cum and her juices on the bed, over his cock and all over her beautiful pussy.

I move over to my wife and kiss her, reminding her how beautiful she is. She kisses me back and wraps her legs around me. "Fuck me" she says as she grinds my cock with his pussy. I oblige and slide into her used pussy. OMG feels amazing as a mixture of cum and juices lubricates my entry. I kiss her and fuck her some more. My wife is always very generous with her beautiful body.

The couple next to us start fucking and we watch them while we are fucking slowly, enjoying the moment. After a sometime my wife puts her lips to my ear, "bring me some more cock".

With that announcement she moves onto her hands and knees. I look around the room and there are already a few hard cocks attached to the filthy voyeurs that just enjoyed out show. I motion to one who is jacking off. He comes over and I tell him to enjoy.

Without hesitation he pushes his cock into my wife's filthy used pussy, grabbing her hips. They moan with pleasure. He starts fucking her with determination and it doesn't take long for him to be ready to cum. My wife's pussy is too much. He let's rip and blows right inside of her. He slows down and exits her dripping pussy. I motion to another in the crowd and tell him to enjoy. He quickly understands what he needs to do. Again in the same position he slides into my wife. Taking her by the hips he quickly gets to work on his orgasm.

I kiss my wife and she tells me to bring my cock to her mouth. She sucks me off while she is getting pounded by the guy. It's not long and the guy pounding her is ready to come. "Blow", "Enjoy" I tell him and quickly he's blowing inside my wife. They again both moan in pleasure.

"Want any more" I ask my wife and she nods her head. I motion for another guy to enjoy her pussy. He comes over and pushes his cock into her pussy in the same position. By this stage I doubt my wife even knows who's fucking her, she is just enjoying the sensation of different cocks filling her.

It's not long before he's ready to cum inside of her. Her pussy is to much for the uninitiated. Again he thrusts in deep and blows his load. I move around so I can watch his dick pull out of her swollen well used pussy. As his pulls out a stream of cum flows from her cunt, a mixture of different guys efforts. She must be quite full.

At that moment the girl from the couple asks me if her boyfriend can try out my wife. He wants to know what all the fuss is about too. I think that's nice for her to offer him and of course I say yes, I don't think my wife will mind. She's moved onto her back, legs still spread though. I motion for him to move over to her.

He moves up to her and they start kissing and touching each other. While that is happening, the girl is touching me. My wife quickly flips him onto his back and staddles him. We watch his hard cock sliding over her cum filled pussy before it slips into her wet hole. He moans as his cock fills her. Cum and pussy juices are dripping from her cunt all over his cock and balls. I'm sure he doesn't mind as he moans with pleasure.

The girl moves into a position where she can kiss my wife, while I take in the view. Looks hot, her little ass in front of me. She eventually returns to me, kisses me and pushes me onto my back. She also climbs on top of me and before I can say anything she's rubbing her pussy against my cock.

Her little pussy is already wet from her boyfriend's efforts and she wastes no time getting my cock inside of her and I'm not protesting. My cock slips into her beautiful warm pussy. It's tight and wet and feels amazing. I must admit, new pussy is always super exciting. She grinds her pussy hungrily onto my cock and looks into my eyes with deep lust, "you're fucking me while my boyfriend fucks your wife". Fuck she's hot.

My wife sees what is happening and she leans in to kiss me also. This is fucking hot. I'm kissing my wife while my cock is deep inside another beautiful girl and her partner is deep in my wife. I let that thought sink in while her pussy immensely pleases my cock.

After a while I flip the girl over and spread her legs so I can get in deep. She moans while I enjoy the view of her pussy devouring my cock. I know that isn't the position that is going to make her cum, so I lean forward and push my cock into her intensely. She reacts strongly to that position so slowly building up speed and intensity I perform my best moves. I bite her ear lobe and continue to thrust into her rhythmically, all the while her moaning is getting louder and more rhythmic too. I can tell she's close to coming over my cock so I slowly up the pace. She's moaning hard and almost screaming on the cusp of orgasming. I can tell the noise is turning on her boyfriend who is in turn fucking my wife harder. She's moaning, I'm moaning. She starts to cum over my cock and I hear loud noises from my wife and her boyfriend. It sounds like they're also coming also.

I continue to fuck through her orgasm until her moans slow down, she is shaking. I slow down to let her recover some more. I look towards my wife and they've also slowed down also. He's blown his load into my wife's pussy! I see him pull out and her pussy dripping with his cum! OMG. Let's swap back I announce, I'm keen to experience my wife again. The couple are both recovering from their orgasms and cuddle up together. My wife moves onto her back and spreads her legs for me. "Your turn" she announces!

I climb on top of my beautiful wife. She smells of a mixture of sweat, sex and cum this time, I take in the scent. My cock, still wet with pussy juices slips and slides over my wife's juicy dripping pussy. I kiss my wife passionately on the lips as my cock slips into her well used cunt. Feels amazing, after 7 guys! I can feel the wetness, all the cum lubricating my cock. It feels divine. I pull my wife close and kiss her, and put my arms around her beautiful sweaty body and grab her ass.

I push my cock in deeper and deeper with each stroke. My wife looks into my eyes lovingly and deviously at the same time. "Use me, come in me" she moans. I edge closer towards orgasming, my fucking intensifies. I feel a big orgasm building up. I kiss her neck and lips. "Give it to me" she moans enjoying my rhythmic thrusting. I think about how filthy my wife has been and it tips me over the edge. "I'm about to cum" I warn her. "Give it to me" she pants as my cock explodes in her amazing pussy. I orgasm so hard inside of her adding another big load to the previous 7. My orgasm lasts and lasts as I push my cock as deep inside of her perfect pussy as I can before coming back down. I can hear a cheer from the crowd as I slow down and she runs her hands all over my body. I kiss her and we snuggle for a bit, enjoying the moment. I let my cock marinate in her warm wet pussy as I catch my breath. As I pull out of her cum leaks out of her used hole. My cum and others.

tangent6
tangent6
38 Followers
12