My Wife the Alpha

Story Info
My beautiful wife took over our marriage.
6.6k words
1.94
18.8k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is fiction and is a fantasy of mine. All characters are over 21 and are also fictional. It is a story of marital bliss but with a twist.

*****

When I graduated from college I had big dreams about what I wanted to do with my life. I earned a degree in business management and I planned to someday have my own company of whatever I became interested in. But first I figured I would start out as a manager of a fast food restaurant since I had read that those types of businesses had a hard time keeping good managers.

I also planned to marry a nice young lady and start a family with perhaps two or three children depending on how many kids my wife wanted.

I was hired at the local Burger World and although the pay wasn't great it was adequate for me to pay my bills as I rented an apartment to start out. My own house would come later because I didn't want to get ahead of myself and I wanted my future wife to help me decide where we would live.

One of the duties I had at the restaurant, especially during breakfast and lunch when it got busy, was to carry out a customer's order to them. That way there wouldn't be long lines waiting for their food and they could choose a table and relax until their food was ready. Then I could also chat with the customers if we weren't TOO busy.

I was only on the job four days when we got very busy one noon and I had to carry orders to the tables. I almost stopped myself in my tracks while I was walking to a table because sitting there was perhaps the most beautiful young lady I had ever seen. When I placed her tray on the table she said thank you and gave me the prettiest smile anyone had ever given me before!

I quickly looked up at the ordering counter and since there weren't any other orders waiting to be served I asked the young lady if I could sit down and take a load off for a few seconds. She said her name was Bonita Kirk but friends called her Bonnie. She had long dark hair that flowed down to her shoulders. I estimated her to be about 5'6" and I could tell by looking at her that she was in great shape.

I told her my name is Jim Hayes, but friends call me,.... Jim. It was a little side joke and a quote from the movie 'Blazing Saddles', where Gene Wilder, the Waco Kid, said the same thing to Cleavon Little, the new black sheriff, when they first met in that wilderness town. I LOVE that movie!

Since a few orders were now ready to be served I told her I had to get back to work and with the biggest smile to that point she said she understood and handed me a small piece of paper. I couldn't see what was on it at the time because the restaurant had gotten busy so I put it in my pocket for later. I then distributed all the orders and looked over to see Bonnie but she had left.

After the lunch rush was over it was the busy cleanup time and I forgot about the paper she gave me and got back to work. It was a very busy day and I could hardly wait for quitting time when I got a phone call from the woman who would relieve me, telling me she would be a little late because of something that happened at home, so I told her it was fine and I would see her when she arrived. Instead of getting off work at 4 she didn't get there until almost 7. I was pooped and I completely forgot about the paper from Bonnie!

When I finally got home I made myself an iced tea and sat down in my living room. I was reading my mail when I happened to feel something in my pocket. When I reached in and grabbed it I realized it was the paper Bonnie gave me. It said, 'Here's my number. Don't forget to call. Bonnie'.

Wow, I thought to myself! She must think I flubbed her off! So I picked up the phone and dialed her number and it rang until it went to message. The message said, 'Sorry I can't answer right now. Please leave a message. Bonnie' in the sweetest voice one could imagine.

I left a simple message to tell her it was me and gave her my phone number. Then I hung up and went back to reading my mail, figuring I blew that one by getting home so late.

I then remembered there was a good college basketball game on the tube that I wanted to watch so I turned it on and figured that was it for the night. It WAS a great game and I was very much into it when the phone rang. I don't know where my mind was and I didn't recognize the number so I let it go to message. But it was Bonnie! I grabbed the phone and excitedly said, "Hello!"

"Hi, Jim. How are you?" she said.

"Fine! How are you?"

"Oh, I'm fine too. I was hoping you'd call," she said.

I explained what happened at work or I would have called sooner. I also told her I called earlier that evening but it went to message, and she explained that she was in the shower and didn't get the message right away.

We talked on the phone for about two hours until she said she had to go because she had to go to bed and get some sleep. I told her I had to do the same because the morning came around fast and I had to be at work before 6 to get ready for the breakfast crowd.

"So you guys serve breakfast too?" she asked.

"Yeah, it's fast food breakfast but it's okay," I said.

"Maybe I'll see you there some morning," she replied.

"That would be wonderful but I'd rather see you on a date," I said sheepishly.

"Sounds good. I would like that," she said. "But I really must get to bed. Good night, Jim."

"Good night, Bonnie."

*****

I arrived at work a little before six and unlocked the restaurant to get ready for its opening at 6:30. Thankfully the employees were all there and set up went very well. We even had a few minutes to chat before any customers came in. After all, I was in a great mood after talking to the prettiest, friendliest girl I had ever met.

Then to my pleasant surprise the first customer was Bonnie, who came up to the counter and ordered her breakfast. I smiled to her and told her she could go sit down and I would bring her food out to her. "Don't be late," she jokingly said to me, referring to my tardiness with the phone call last night.

The older woman who was working the cash register and taking orders saw the smiles we both had and she looked at me and kiddingly said, "She's a peach. Don't lose that one."

"I hope not. But we haven't even dated yet," I replied.

"You will! I can see it in her eyes." That made me feel wonderful!

I took Bonnie's tray over to her and since the restaurant wasn't busy at all I sat down with her. "Hi, Bonnie. How are you this morning?"

"I'm fine, thank you. Wouldn't you be if you just met the person of your dreams?"

"I have, so I know what you mean," I replied. "It was really neat talking with you last night. I'm glad you called me back." I had the chance to really look at her as we sat across from each other.

She was more beautiful than I remembered from before. I also was able to see her standing up when she placed her order and she was at least my height (5'9") and probably even more. And since she wore a short flowered sundress I could see her legs were fantastic. They were well tanned and smooth as silk and they looked strong, as if she worked out regularly. One of the qualities my future wife must have is pretty legs and Bonnie's were fantastic!

As she ate her breakfast we were able to chat and SHE asked ME when we were going out. It caught me by surprise that she asked me but I quickly replied, "What are you doing Friday night?"

Without even blinking an eyelash she said, "I guess I'll be home waiting for you to pick me up. I was thinking maybe around 6."

This chick seemed to be very self-confident and I loved it! "I get off at 4 so I'll be there, but I will probably be a bit early, say around 5?" I said.

"Why do you want to come so early?" she asked, as though she already knew my answer.

"Well, the sooner I get there the sooner I'll see you and be with you again. Besides what would you do if you met the person of your dreams?" which was what she said to me earlier and we both laughed about it.

"Oh, that sounds very good. I like that answer. So after you get there we can just relax and chat, have a drink or two, then go get a bite to eat." she said. "What do you say to that?"

"It sounds great! I'll see you at 5. But now I MUST get back to work." So all afternoon my mind was wandering and I was thinking about Bonnie. I could hardly wait to get to her place! And it was so cool that she wasn't afraid to speak up and say what was on her mind, unlike most of the others I dated.

*****

The relationship had just begun but it was a match made in heaven. Bonnie and I hit it off so well that there was little doubt it would lead to the altar. We talked about marriage often, and it seemed it was a subject that she mentioned more often than I. But so what? I LOVED it! After all, I wanted to get married, too, and where in the world would I ever find someone so pretty and wonderful as Bonnie?

*****

Our wedding was one that could have been made into a movie. Everything went well and she and I got hitched at 11:00 one Saturday morning. It was attended by over 100 people and even Bonnie's Maid of Honor and her bridesmaids were great looking women, almost as foxy as Bonnie herself. Bonnie surprised me with the wedding dress she wore, a white silky one that had the hem stop a few inches above the knees. I have always loved pretty legs and her dress showed the most perfect pair of stems I could ever imagine! I was sooo glad she was becoming MY wife.

We went on our honeymoon to Jamaica as planned. The flight was good and the weather on that island was perfect. And even though things were working out to make this trip wonderful, my goal was to get my ultra beautiful in bed. We had never had sex before the marriage, stopping just short a few times as we kissed passionately while necking. She did allow me to have unlimited access to those fine legs of hers but all that seemed to do was get me an erection that I couldn't do anything with until I got home. Bonnie wanted to remain a virgin until after we exchanged rings and I was willing to wait.

After dinner the first night we were on the island I made it clear that I would really like to have sex with her. After all it WAS our honeymoon and that's what newlyweds are supposed to do especially after going through the whole dating scene without doing anything. But when I tried to get it going she seemed reluctant. I got her undressed down to her panties but she wouldn't let me go any farther. When I questioned her about that, she surprised the hell out of me by asking me if I wanted to wrestle on the bed. Even though it wasn't exactly the answer I was hoping to hear I was still very excited about wrestling with this fine sexy woman. My cock was already at its full length of 6 inches and it was controlling my thoughts. Besides, maybe this would be what Bonnie needed to get her into the mood for sex and away from her nervousness.

We were already down to just our underwear and that gave her a huge advantage. I was a sucker for pretty, smooth legs and I knew all she had to do is sit on me and I wouldn't fight back, at least not too much. We kissed each other's lips to get the ball rolling and Bonnie quickly rolled me onto my back and got up on my chest. She then stretched out my arms above my head and very easily slid up on me to where my arms were pinned by her legs and her crotch was right under my chin.

I figured that I would let her stay there for awhile then just roll her off and have at it to what I was REALLY after. But something went wrong with that plan! When I went to roll her off she didn't budge! I found out right then that my new wife was strong, VERY strong. And every effort I was making to get her off me was not working at all!

She held me in that position for a while and at times would squeeze her legs against my face. If I wouldn't have already been terribly horny by not yet having sex with her I would have enjoyed that tremendously. But I WAS horny and my cock showed it! I wanted to put my penis into my beautiful wife and fuck her brains out.

"Would you please let me up?" I asked her. I knew when I was licked.

"When I'm ready," she smiled and said. "But first we must talk."

There I was, held down by the most beautiful woman I had ever met, hornier than I EVER was in my whole life, and she wanted to talk?

"I'm all ears, darling. Go ahead, let's hear it," I said. What else could I say? I was in no position to argue and I wanted to get it over with and get into some good sex.

"First I want you to know that I love you, Jim," she said as she continued to sit on me. "I knew from the first time I saw you that I wanted to marry you."

I again tried to buck her off but she was too big and too strong for me. "Get off me!" I exclaimed.

Bonnie reached down with her one hand and brushed the hair off my face which was framed by her luscious thighs. She had total control over me. She then teasingly took some saliva from her mouth and gently wiped it over my nose and my eyelids. "Open your mouth," she whispered. When I refused to do as she said she put her forefinger and her thumb on either side of my mouth and squeezed. My mouth was forced wide open and a wad of spit from HER mouth found it's target. She then let go and held my mouth shut as she rubbed and tickled my throat to force me to swallow her spittle.

Bonnie loved the power and control she had as she looked down on me and smiled broadly. I could hardly believe the strength she possessed and the humiliation she was putting me through. And I couldn't stop her nor was I sure I wanted to except I wanted to get into fucking her! She sure had a strange way of showing she loves me, I thought.

While still sitting on me, and perhaps growing a bit tired of teasing me, she again looked down at my face that was framed by those sexy thighs, and said, "Jim, do you know what a hermaphrodite is?"

"A what?" I looked astonished because I had no idea what she was talking about. "I have no clue what you just said."

So Bonnie eased up with her legs clamping my head (and my ears) and put her mouth closer to me and said it again, slowly, "her-MAPH-ro-dite."

"No," I said, "I never heard of it. What is it?"

"An hermaphrodite is a person who has both male and female sex organs."

"You mean they have a pussy AND a dick?" I asked.

"Well, sort of," Bonnie replied.

"What do you mean, sort of?" I asked. "Can they get a hardon? Can they have sex like a girl? Can they have a baby?"

"Yes, they can have an erection," she said softly. "And, yes, they can have a baby. There are documented cases where babies were born and lived a normal life."

"Why are you asking me this?" I said.

"Because I am an hermaphrodite. I've been like this since birth and my mom couldn't handle it so she ran away when I was 5 and I've never seen her again. Dad died about 4 years ago so I'm all alone. And I think I can have the penis removed by surgery. I'm sorry this all had to happen, Jim. I was hoping you'd be the one."

"Will you let me up now?" I asked. "I just want to talk with you. It's not as if you or someone else decided you would be like this, like a transexual, right?"

"No, I had no say in it." Bonnie slowly got off him and sat on the bed. "Don't try to hit me like a couple others did. I won't like that and I'll have to defend myself," she told him.

"Why would I do THAT? It's really not your fault. Besides you'd probably kick my butt anyway," I said with a slight smile.

"Well, in all seriousness, I've dated before, many times, and they all just laughed at me and made fun of me and it hurt real bad. I didn't ask for this condition. But you seemed different and I was hoping it would work out. People can sometimes be so mean."

I sat next to her and thought about what she just told me. "I'll tell you what, Bonnie. We already spent all that money on this honeymoon so we might as well use it. It'll just be as if we are like other newlyweds. And when we get back home I would like about a week or two to think this all over. You ARE the most beautiful woman I have ever seen, and like I said, it's not your fault you have these physical things."

"That sounds great! Can I kiss you?" she replied.

"I would love that," I said softly. And the two kissed very passionately and Jim's dick got hard again. Bonnie liked that, that he was responding in a positive way, and had some hope that she and Jim would stay together.

"Would you like me to jerk you off?" she gently asked.

"That would feel nice but if you can't also orgasm then I don't want to either."

She could hardly believe this man was so kind and considerate to say that!

*****

After the honeymoon was over we flew back to the US and drove to our home. Things got back to normal, somewhat, as she went back to her job and I went back to the restaurant. We both had a lot to think over, Bonnie hoping that she and I could stay together and I having a lot of decisions to iron out. We set a date two weeks from when we got home to talk about it all.

One week later I called Bonnie at work and told her I made my decision and wanted to talk about it when we both got home. She left her job early to go home and prepare a nice dinner for us, hoping that we would be able to finish it together. She was nervous all day and could hardly wait until I got home.

When I walked through the door I smelled that T-bone steak and the baked potato and I knew she was going all out to make this work. I called to her and she came out from the bedroom wearing a very short sundress that showed off her fabulous legs and all I could do was stare at them.

"I made your favorite dinner, Honey. I hope you enjoy it. It'll be ready in about 45 minutes. How was your day?" she asked. She didn't know whether to call me 'Honey' or to prepare herself for a huge letdown.

"My day was good and dinner smells great. T-bone is my favorite and anything you cook is usually very good. But I want to get something off my chest so let's go sit on the sofa."

Bonnie was nervous as she sat down and when she did the short hem rose up her pretty legs even further. I wanted to reach over and touch them and rub them but I first wanted to tell her what I was thinking.

"Bonnie, dear, all day long at work I've been thinking about what we talked about. It's been that way all WEEK and now I want to bring it all out in the open. When I first laid eyes on you I could hardly believe you'd be interested in me. You looked to me as if you are a goddess! I love your voice, I love your eyes, I ADORE your legs, and I don't see how I could live without you. If it bothers you a lot, the condition you're in that was no fault of your own can be our little secret."

"Until I met you my life was so ordinary. Before you told me about your condition I had never heard about that. But you're still the same person inside that I fell in love with."

Bonnie didn't wait for another word. She jumped out of her seat and sat on my lap, facing me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me longer and more passionately than ever before. She REALLY loved me and would do almost anything to make me happy. There wasn't much I could do except just sit there and enjoy her kisses. She was strong and beautiful and feminine and all kinds of good things.

"Can we NOW go try to make a baby?" I said, jokingly.

"What about dinner?" she asked.

"That can wait," I replied. "My decision really wasn't all that hard and now I want to go reap some benefits. Just don't ask me to carry you into the bedroom."

Bonnie laughed and replied, "Do you want ME to carry YOU in?"

"No, no. But I'm sure you could though!"

Once in the bedroom and on the bed she once again started out by putting me on my back and straddling me, but this time she slid down my body and guided my cock into her pussy. Bonnie did most of the work as she stayed on me and fucked me by sliding her body up and down on my cock. I was feeling so good about it all and I was just about to shoot my load when she slid off me and straddled me again.

12