My Wife the Alpha

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bonnie!" I exclaimed. "I didn't cum! What're you doing?"

"I read somewhere that some men LOVE when the woman teases him and then denies his orgasm. Are you one of them?" she slyly asked as she was again on me looking down at me.

"Wow! I never even thought about that! That was sooo exciting! But when can I cum? My cock is about to explode!"

"When can YOU cum?" she said, echoing what I just asked her. "I'm not sure if I am going to LET you cum. That's all part of the fun from what I read. The guy gets so horny from NOT cumming that he does almost anything she wants, even going to bed with a dripping hardon. Supposedly it even makes the exciting feeling on his dick lasts much longer because when he does cum, the excitement is over before you know it, but by denying him it lasts forever! Wouldn't you rather have your little dickie feel great longer than just those few moments before you cum? You men are all alike. Then when you shoot your load you lose all interest. I like it much better this way." she teased.

"I'm not so sure I WANT it to last!" I exclaimed. "I want to feel the orgasm!"

"Aww, too bad, little man. It's really what I want, isn't it?" she said.

"So what you're saying is as long as you cum it doesn't matter what happens to me? How is that fair?" I said.

"It's not fair but too bad," she replied. "And I do believe that's the way this marriage is going to be."

*****

"You know, Jim, you are a very nice guy but there are some things you must learn. I am the alpha of this marriage, which means I am in control and you are my submissive. If there's ever a question about anything between us I will have the final say. That goes for everything including if and when we have sex. If I want to have sex I will do it. If YOU want to have sex, that's up to me. You will work and always give me you paycheck. I will give you an allowance of whatever I feel you deserve. I know you adore my legs but I determine when you can have them."

When I heard that I I started to complain but Bonnie slapped me hard across the face and I shut up. Wow, that hurt! "This conversation is almost over but I reserve the option of continuing at any time. Do you understand?"

"Yes, ma'am. I am sorry." I humbly replied. There was no doubt that she was in control of the marriage and me. And through all the discussion we had my dick was hard as ever AND she noticed it too. She snickered at that!

"Also, just so we don't forget who's in control, we are going to change our names from what they are on the marriage certificate. From now on you will be Jim Kirk and I will no longer be Bonnie Hayes. That's right, you are taking my last name as yours and I will be Ms. Bonnie Kirk and you Jim Kirk. Any questions?"

"No, ma'am," I sheepishly replied.

"Good," she said as she climbed off me. "Reach down here and start rubbing my cock. I already came with my pussy and now I want to cum with my dick. I want you to jerk me off. And I want you to swallow it."

"Bonnie, please don't make me do that!" I begged. "I'll jerk you off but I don't want to swallow your cum. Please?"

"As I said before, it doesn't matter what YOU want! It's what I want, so get busy and get ready for some tasty jism. NOW!"

So of course I listened to her and began rubbing her smooth, sweet dick. It didn't take too long until she tensed up and shot her seed all over my face. She started me with my 'dessert' by putting some of her gooey cum on her finger and holding it up to my mouth. Bonnie was so in control of me that I almost automatically opened my mouth for her finger. At first I didn't really like the taste but shortly after I got used to it and actually enjoyed it and I lapped the rest up and ate it. I couldn't get enough of this gorgeous woman who was my wife!

Bonnie then lay down on her back and opened her legs and I continued rubbing her dick. As it slowly got hard again and in such a short time I realized this gorgeous woman had a bigger dick than I had!

"Jim, I love you. That was great! Maybe someday we'll get into some REAL lovemaking and even you will cum. But not now. I'm tired and I want to get to bed.

Do you mind?" she said.

What was I to say? She was running the show and I had to listen to her. "Of course I don't mind, Honey." I said.

*****

The days turned into weeks and the weeks turned into months and before we knew it we were celebrating our one year anniversary. I still worked at the restaurant and Bonnie quit her job and was a stay-at-home wife. We were both extremely happy at how it all turned out and the fact that she is a hermaphrodite had no bearing on our love for each other.

One Saturday morning when I was off work we lay in bed for awhile. Bonnie suggested that we take a shower together and I was all for it. When I saw the water trickling down her great legs I became extra turned on. So I got on my knees in front of her and started licking her crotch. I thought it was her pussy but Bonnie said no, that I was actually licking her dick. And she loved it!

"Jim, you're licking my cock, not my pussy, but don't stop. Just continue and even put it in your mouth." she said. I obeyed her and put her seven inch dick in my mouth and began sucking her off. I still wasn't sure if I liked sucking her dick more than licking her pussy but I DID know I had the best of both worlds and I loved them both. I especially liked when she came in my mouth! It was usually a lot of cum and each time she came I got better at swallowing her tasty seed.

Bonnie had asked me not to stop and since I really wanted to please her I was going to keep licking her dick until she had an orgasm. Then after that was over perhaps I would make her cum the normal way. This marriage and our sex life was getting to be so good, I thought.

*****

Bonnie remained a teaser, however, and there were times when she dominated me in the bedroom. She LOVED to have me on my back, pinning my arms with her knees, and watching me beg to be let up. But she usually didn't give in to my crying and begging and really loved that she could force me to suck her cock until she came in my mouth.

One day she pinned me down again but instead of her sitting straight on my face she turned around and sat her pretty ASS on my face. She then reached over to the night table and opened the drawer and pulled out a stainless steel gadget. I of course couldn't see what it was since her beautiful ass was on my face before I knew it she had slipped the gadget on my dick. She then got off me and sat on the bed.

"What is THAT?!" I shouted.

She quickly got back on me, this time sitting frontwards, and held my arms above my head again and pinned me. Looking down at me she said, "I don't like when you shout at me!" and slapped my face hard. It hurt like hell but I couldn't do anything about it. She then reached into the drawer again and pulled out another gadget. This time it was a double sided dildo, with the smaller side (about 4 inches long) forced into my mouth and the longer side (about 8 inches) sticking out from my mouth.

In that position I lay on the bed with a silicone based, realistic looking fake cock in my mouth that I could suck on, and with the longer end sticking straight up that Bonnie could mount and fuck my face until orgasm. She really liked using it because of its size and the real feel aspect, plus it prevented me from shouting at her!

It also prevented me from cumming since my dick was captured in that stainless steel contraption. So Bonnie had the best of me and if she wanted to pull out her cock and jerk off onto my face, how was I going to stop her. If it wasn't for her sexy legs being right next to my face I think I would have gone nuts!

As time went on Bonnie and I both knew who the controlling person was in our marriage. Also, about a year and a half after we tied the knot she became pregnant with our first child. She never was the type person to hold back the truth but when I questioned her about the child she hesitated and wouldn't answer me.

After a few minutes she finally said, "It really doesn't matter, does it Jim?" What a confession of her being NOT faithful!

"What do you mean, it really doesn't matter?" I said. I was getting pissed and I was hurt. "Whose baby is it?"

Bonnie looked me right in the eyes and said to me, "We are going to drop this subject, do you understand?" And I timidly said okay. How does this ultra gorgeous woman have such control over me, I thought?

"You're probably wondering how do I have such control over you, right?" How the hell did she know what I was thinking? This all is getting bizarre.

"Now that you mentioned it, yes, I do wonder," I said.

"Okay, let's go sit in the living room." Once seated she began telling me what happened.

"Even before we got married I came across a drug called Scopolamine. It's a mind control med that comes from South America and I was able to get some while we were in Jamaica. It comes in powder form and I've been giving it to you since we were on our honeymoon. You probably don't remember, but once I had you captured I instructed you to take it everyday on your own so I didn't have to do it. As long as you listen to me, and you can no longer NOT listen to me, you'll take this on your own and be under my power."

"But as I said, you can't stop taking it unless I tell you not to. And you know what, Jim? There's not a damn thing you can do about it because I control your mind and all your thoughts."

I didn't know what to say to her and she was right, I was totally under her control. My life was hers and I could do nothing about. But even as she sat there telling me about it my cock was trying to get hard but that chastity cage wouldn't let it.

"Bonnie, what about this cage? When will it come off?" I asked.

She gave me the sexiest smile and reached down and gently touched the cage and said, "That's up to me, isn't it?"

"As for the pregnancy, we both know the baby isn't yours. How could it be? Back in the Spring one day while you were at work I called a pool cleaning service in to service our swimming pool. A young black man named Derrick showed up and did the job. When he was finished I invited him in for some iced tea. He was sweating from doing his job and the glean on his body from perspiring was more than I could handle. I told him to sit at the kitchen table to drink his tea and I went into the bedroom and changed into something more comfortable."

"He was still sitting there when I came back. I was wearing the shortest sundress I could find, where the hem came halfway up my thighs, and he just stared at my legs until I told him they're all his if he wants them. He told me he wanted more than my legs and he picked me up in his arms and carried me to the bedroom. Derrick is about 6'4" and very strong and if you would want to go mess with him, be my guest."

"I couldn't keep my hands off him! He was gorgeous and once he had me in bed I couldn't do anything other than let him have me. Jim, I'm sorry but his brown body just really turned me on. I couldn't resist him! And once he slid that 9 inches of meat inside me I was at the point of no return. Oh, it felt soooo good! He unloaded in me and my pussy couldn't take it. I wanted more and he gave it to me."

"And as you can see I'm about to have his baby. But I want it to be YOUR baby too and since I know you can't disobey me I guess I will have my wish."

"But Bonnie, you can't do this to me. We both know it's not my baby," I said.

"And we both know you WILL listen to me, right? So, Daddy, what do you want to call her?"

"Her? How do you know it's a girl?" I asked.

"Because I had it checked out. I'm so glad it's a girl. Oh, and by the way, Derrick wants to move in with us since the baby IS his. Do you have any problems with that? Say, no dear."

"No, Dear. And does that mean this cage is never coming off?" I asked.

"Why should I take it off? I don't need your little dicky anymore! I like Derrick's much better. And I LOVE the way he kisses! And I LOVE kissing his cock."

"Bonnie, please stop," I asked, small tears coming down from my eyes.

"Awww, what's the matter, Jimmy?" she teased. "And by the way, Derrick wants to see how good you are at sucking dick. I told him about you and he said if he's going to move in he MUST find out."

"Stop it!" I exclaimed.

"No, I won't! And stop talking to me that way! Now say you're sorry."

"I'm sorry, Bonnie." I was beginning to hate how she was in such control but I also knew that as long as I kept taking that damn Scopolamine that she programmed me to take on my own I could never get out of the mess I was in. But even if I did find a way to stop taking that drug I still couldn't kick Bonnie's sweet ass and there is NO WAY I would even have a chance with Derrick.

It was obvious how the rest of my life was going to go. I am a slave to Bonnie and to Derrick and it looks like I'm going to have to learn to suck both their cocks. How in the hell did I ever get sucked into this situation? It must have been those gorgeous legs, the same legs that she won't let me have anymore.

12