All Comments on 'My Wife the Club Champ'

by theguyucantsayno2

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Off To A Bad Start Sicko

If the wife whore did this regularly now you could pimp her out!!

This is sick jaded deviant stuff for the pitiful sick self cuckolding perverted half men - Are you one writer?

Not erotic just sick subhuman below human convention crap!!

Don't embarrass yourself any further sick one - get some help soon!

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
In the end

In the end just another cheating wife story

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
do you really feel good about writing this shit

i couldn't write or be around a man who was like this puke.you can say what you want,you are like this person or you been around a peson in your household.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Bullshit

You are a dumb fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good first effort

I thought the story moved a little fast but it was well written. Hope to see more in the future.

Don't let these insecure assholes get you down; they knock every Loving Wife story where the wife doesn't get slammed-and that just isn't reality. Keep on writing what you want

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Nice start

This is a nice start to your writings. Literotica is the best. The loving wife catagory has historically been about slutty wives and I wish these other readers or reader would get over themselves. Why waste time reading and commenting on something that you have no interest in. I do agree however with a comment made a few days ago that there should be separate catagories for slut wives and cheating with consequences. Look forward to longer, better stories in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Marital Loving Wife Stories

Perhaps it isn't puzzling why many new writers start here and often with a pimp self cuckolding a wife whore to make as dramatic a start with as deviant a story as possible.

Well, they underestimate the audience majority and the theme's lack of erotisism and no amount of talent can make up for the lack of credibility or reality that affends most and angers many. Only the few true sicko's appreciate and need the male humiliation and the cheerful pitiful male's sick response to watching his loving wife being pounded by a bigger wider cock than his!

Insecure you say! Well, lets get the mother of your children - your loved one into this type situation and see how you feel - (the few sicko's are saying HEY - lets do it now).

It's just a story - but it is intended to provoke emotion and it does both depending on your +/- bent.

So writer, a tough theme to start out on without any consequence except for you (comments and scores)!

One learns in the most peculiar places don't you think?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
ignore the assholes

It pisses me off to no end to have people rip these stories when they couldn't put two coherent thoughts and two decently phrased sentences together on paper if their lives depended on it.

Earth to assholes: If you don't like cheating wife stories, DON'T READ THEM!

This is a pretty good first effort. It's clean copy - that is, relatively free of typos and other grammatical errors - and it is nicely paced.

I did think it was a little rushed, a little short and could have used more action. But, all in all, not bad.

Rico SuaveRico Suaveover 18 years ago
not too bad

First for the constructive criticism. It was a little short and ended a little abrutly. I would expand on that and perhaps have him fucking her too. But other wise good. Now for the criticism of the commenters. I never understand why guys who supposedly don't like this kind of story would read it. I believe that they really get off on them and then, feeling embarrassed for just having jerked off thinking about their wives doing what they just read about, proceed to criticise the writer to try to protect their sense of self esteem. Well you have self awareness of your sexuality and you are a better man than those week sob's. Good job. Keep it up. Rico Suave, author

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 18 years ago
Great story!

The story was very good, although I would've enjoyed more reading about the young caddy going all the way with the wife. Also, don't let the losers that just don't like the subject matter get to ya. Those of us who enjoy the stories will find this one to be good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
WACC

.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous