My Wife the Cum Queen

Story Info
She gets caught.
2k words
3.96
15.4k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife was visiting her aunt one weekend so I decided to watch some porn on my laptop. It didn't make much difference what I watched just so it was a good jerk off porno.

I invited my good service buddy Jerry to come over and watch with me. I knew Jerry for years but Liz never met him. He did know what she looked like as he had seen pictures of her.

My name is Nick and my wife's name is Liz. I work in finance and she is a school principal. We have been married three years and our sex life has been ok, nothing great though.

We are both in our late twenties. I am 5'9", 175 and have a decent 7" cut cock.

Liz is 5'8", 130, 38c tits, big nipples, blonde and smooth.

He arrived and we had a beer and relaxed as we put some porno on. Jerry liked to watch porno with guys cumming on women so I searched out some stuff and we started watching it.

As we watched, we had another beer or two.

Then a new porno came on and it was really hot. A blonde was having guys cum all over her...on her face, in her mouth, on her tits, in her cunt...anywhere and everywhere.

We both laughed at all the cum she had on her and then my mouth opened and my heart sunk.

"Jerry, am I crazy or does that girl look like Liz?" I said.

Jerry looked at me and said, "Nick, that sure looks like her. But I am sure it isn't. It couldn't be."

We watched closer and even put it on slow motion. "There, look. It is her. I can see her dove tattoo under her tit. She had that done right after we got married." I yelled out.

We sat in disbelief. When was this taken I wondered...it had to be shortly after we were married.

Jerry told me to calm down and to talk about it before I did anything.

We talked about what we saw and I told Jerry that when she came home I would tell her we saw her porno and make her explain.

Then I will tell her that we are getting a divorce. Then Jerry said I shouldn't say anything and this might be great for me.

I asked him what he meant and he said, "Nick, you basically have her by her pussy hairs. You could make her do whatever you want or you will expose her to the school board. A little blackmail goes a long way."

I thought about it and told him, "You might be right. I could make her my sex slave and do whatever I want her to do."

I looked up at him and continued, "And I know what I am going to make her do first."

Jerry looked at me...

I said, "The first thing I am going to make her do is a threesome with you and me. After that I'll see. Here is the plan."

"Since she doesn't know you, you call her and tell her to check out the link you give her to her video. Then tell her you will show it to everyone unless she agrees to your demands. Make sure there is no way she will know it came from you. Get yourself an untraceable cell phone so she can contact you. When she calls give her your demands:

1. Take nude pictures of herself and leave them at a place of your choosing,

2. Tell your husband that you want to have more sex and that you will be his to do whatever he wants you to do,

3. Never tell anyone that we have communicated, and

4. Remember, I have this video and I will send it to everyone if you disobey."

Jerry agreed and we put the plan in motion.

The next day Jerry told me he called her and told her he had something she should see. He said he told her he would contact her again that night and hung up.

That night he called her again and asked if she visited the site. She told him she did. She then asked who he was and what did he want.

Jerry said that he was an admirer of hers and he gave her his demands and told her to follow them all.

She said she would obey him.

Now we would wait to see what happens.

The next day, Liz came home from her aunt's. As soon as she came in, she hugged and kissed me and told me she was super horny and wanted to fuck. I was surprised but didn't hesitate to get her in bed.

We fucked a few times into the night and this was a side of her I never saw before. I definitely enjoyed the new Liz.

The next evening, Liz gave me her cell phone and told me to snap some pictures of her in the nude so she can have them and send them to me to keep me horny for her. I did as she asked and took almost twenty nudes of her.

After we took the pictures, Liz said that she has been very foolish when it came to sex and wanted to expand her horizons.

I asked her what she meant.

She said, "Nick, our sex life needs a boost, I think. I was wondering if you had any ideas on how we could spice it up a bit? I am willing to try different things."

I looked at her and asked, "What brought this on? What did you have in mind?"

Liz answered, almost crying, "I'm in trouble. I have a confession to make. You are going to hate me but I have to tell you. I made a porno movie and someone knows and threatened to expose me unless I become a sex slave."

I looked at her and said, "I know all about your porno business. I saw your movie, you know the one where a bunch of guys cum all over you. How could you do that?"

She said, "You must believe me, that is the only one I did. I had to do it. I owed big money to a guy and he said if I did the movie, he would forget the debt. So, I did it."

I said, "Ok. I believe you. I can fix this latest problem. Call the guy and tell him to meet you. I am sure we can reason with him."

Later that day, Liz made arrangements to meet the guy at 7:00 p.m. at a local diner.

In the mean time I called Jerry and told him to follow my lead when we met.

Liz and I got to the diner and took a booth. A few minutes after 7:00, a guy approached us and we told him to sit down.

I started the conversation by asking the guy what he wanted. He said that he saw Liz in the movie and knew she was a big shot in the school and was looking for something on the side with her.

I told him if she agreed to it, how would we know he wasn't going to send the link out to others.

He said that all he wants is Liz on the side for when he wants to have sex. I told him that wasn't good enough for us.

Then Liz said, "Look, if you want to fuck me whenever, we can work that out. But I need something from you that I can hold onto in case you send the link."

The guy said, "Ok. We can work with that. I will give you something on me that nobody knows about and if it ever got out, I would be ruined. I will trade that for sex with you, anytime."

I spoke up and said, "Here is how it will work. You want to fuck Liz, you will have to do it with me present. Otherwise, no deal."

The guy replied, "How about we do a threesome. I know she can handle that and more."

Liz jumped in and replied, "Ok, it's a deal. You want to fuck me, you do it with my husband...the three of us...anytime you want. Agreed?"

We all looked at each other and said "agreed" and the issue was resolved.

Over the next two days, we were given info on the guy to hold onto in case he sent out the link.

He called Liz and made an appointment for our first get together, which was in two nights at the local motel.

Liz and I arrived first and sat around waiting for him. Finally, he arrived. As soon as he came in, he went right over to Liz and started kissing her and feeling her up.

I watched as my wife returned his advances and soon they both started undressing. Once they got naked, they got on the bed. The guy was all over her and she looked like she was enjoying herself. I soon got naked and joined them.

Both of us were sucking on her nipples and playing with her pussy. As I kept kissing her, the guy went down and started eating her. She started moaning in pleasure. Then she said, "Someone, anyone, fuck me now."

The guy mounted my wife and slid his big cock into her cunt and started fucking her as she took my cock in her mouth and started sucking it.

She started yelling that she was going to cum. She sucked me harder as her hips were gyrating and bucking.

I shot my cum into her mouth as she screamed out she was cumming. The guy shot his load into her and we finally fell into a heap all spent.

We rested a few minutes and he said he wasn't finished yet. He told Liz to get on all fours. He lined up his hard cock to her ass and lubed his cock up with the cum from her cunt.

He slowly inserted his cock in her ass as I watched my wife's ass being fucked for the first time.

Soon his cock was in her all the way. He started fucking her. She started pushing back, meeting hid thrusts. She started moaning how good it felt.

I moved in front of her and let her suck my cock as he fucked my wife's ass.,

Then, he shot another load in her ass.

As Liz and I laid on the bed, her legs spread and another guy's cum oozing out of her cunt and ass, the guy thanked us and said that we will do this again soon. He got dressed and left

Liz and I got dressed and headed home.

We didn't say anything until we got home.

I asked her if she was ok and she said she was. I then asked if she was ok doing it again. She said that it was actually nice having both of us at the same time and it was something that she was glad happened and that she was looking forward to the next time. She even that she enjoyed her first ass fucking.

The next day I called Jerry and asked him about last night. He said it was great and he thanked me for giving him my wife. I told him that she enjoyed it and liked doing it and is looking for more.

I thanked him for helping me out and at some point in time I will have to tell her what we did. He laughed and said that was up to him but he kind of liked the idea of keeping it the way it is. He said our secret may come in handy down the road. I agreed and we decided to keep it quiet for now.

I told him I would see him again next week for our next threesome. We laughed and hung up.