Dogging Denise

Story Info
Hubby locks his Wife out of the car at a dogging spot.
7k words
4.3
87k
92
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"At the next junction, turn right off the B6391 and continue for 0.2 miles." The sat nav commanded as Steve spun the steering wheel of his Audi and drove slowly up the gentle incline. The headlights illuminated the verges on both sides of the narrow road, as he glanced at the screen of his new dash cam. The picture was a little grainy, but he was impressed at the quality considering the surroundings and lack of natural light as the English summer sky darkened.

In the passenger seat sat Denise, his wife of nearly 15 years wearing a long coat which covered her near naked body and hid her scarlet red bra and knickers with matching hold up stockings. On her feet were a pair of black heels, which dangled off her toes in anticipation of their adventure.

Steve and Denise were swingers and had been in the lifestyle a couple of years. They had tried dogging only once before but with their kids now grown up and more time on their hands, they decided to try some outdoor stranger fun again.

It all started when Denise admitted to cheating while out with the girls one night. Overcome with guilt, she poured her conscience out to Steve hoping he'd forgive her transgression. More than forgiving her, Steve begged for her account and listened to every minute detail with a growing erection at the description of his beautiful wife fucking a total stranger in a nightclub alleyway. That night, Steve and Denise fucked harder than since they began courting years before.

The early 40's couple mostly visited swingers' clubs or arranged meets online but the opportunity on this hot summer night to find some outdoor fun was too good to pass. Besides, Steve had purchased his new dash cam that week and was itching to try it on the open road. After a light dinner, Denise shaved her pussy smooth and changed into her sexy underwear before the pair drove north for half an hour to the location they'd found online.

For 41 years old, Denise was in great shape. She was tall at 5'9" in flat shoes and though her size 12 figure took effort to maintain, the results were a fine pair of firm 36D tits, a smooth sexy tummy and a firm arse and thighs. With short blonde hair, she reminded people of Jamie Lee Curtis much to Steve's approval. Her striking appearance attracted attention wherever they went and Denise was never short of available partners to play with at clubs.

"In twenty yards, you will have reached your destination." The sat nav droned as Steve pulled into the car park nestled between the trees. He pulled the handbrake and turned the engine off making sure the side lights were still on.

"So, what's the plan tonight babe?" Denise asked her horny husband with a wicked smile.

"Well, I don't know what this place is like. There's three cars over there." He replied pointing in the direction of other vehicles parked along the back end.

"Let's start with a little play and get some attention. If you're up for it, we can get out and see what happens?" Steve continued, knowing his wife was more than up for it tonight.

Denise looked towards the other cars feeling butterflies in her tummy. Part of her thrill for dogging was not knowing who was there watching or what she'd end up doing with the strangers. Feeling her freshly shaved pussy tingle and bubble deep inside, she smiled wickedly at her husband.

"Shall we get started then?" She whispered placing her hand on the bulge growing in Steve's shorts.

Turning on the interior light, Steve watched as Denise shuffled out of her long coat and threw it on the back seat. Sat in her red matching underwear and stockings she looked stunning and ready for action.

He flashed the main headlights twice, signalling the others they were open for fun. Steve watched as four men exited three cars, two from the one car and one from each of the others.

As they approached, he could see the two strangers from the same car were about their age. Of the other two, one looked in his early 20's, the other around early 60's. Steve loved a good age spread of guys wanting to play with his wife.

Denise pulled out Steve's cock as the men approached and began slowly stroking his hard erection, while sliding a hand down her red knickers to her wet slit and throbbing clit. As the men each arrived next to her side of the car, Steve slightly opened the passenger window.

"Hiya lads." He called out to them.

"This is my wife Denise, she's 41, a mum of two and no stranger to playing with strangers." He said, introducing her as she waved.

"Couple of house rules; no kissing on the lips, no anal but fingers are ok. No pictures or videos, I'll send some afterwards. Oh and no jizz inside the car." He chuckled.

"You won't need condoms if she decides to fuck you and she loves it hard and dirty. As much dirty talk as you like, she loves that too. All good lads?"

The four horny strangers nodded and muttered in agreement as they leered at Denise in the front seat.

Steve turned to his sexy shared wife and smiled.

"I think you're good to go babe." He winked.

Denise smiled and looked up at the four men before lowering head into her husbands' lap.

Slowly guiding him into her mouth, Denise licked and gently sucked the head of Steve's cock as the men outside began to remove their growing members from their pants. To get a better angle to suck her husband off, she knelt on the passenger seat and presented her shapely behind to the window. Pushing the button on his side, Steve lowered the tinted passenger window to give the men a better view and access to her backside.

Quickly four hands thrust through the open window to touch and grope Denise's fit arse and Steve watched them running their palms across her bare cheeks, hips and thighs as well as underneath her red knickers. Getting harder in Denise's mouth as she sucked deeper, he saw a hand reach between his wife's legs. Her moan on his cock told him that Denise's pussy was being penetrated by the strangers fingers.

"Fucking hell, she's soaking." A voice said.

"She's a horny slut this one, look how she's pushing back." Said another.

"What an arse on her." A third commented lustily as her cheeks were squeezed and groped.

Denise was moaning on her husbands' cock hearing the strangers comment as their fingers explored her sopping pussy. Widening her knees on the seat, more fingers reached for her throbbing clit and began rubbing her steadily. She groaned hard and lifted her head in pleasure as their fingers stimulated her.

"I think she's enjoying that, the dirty bitch." The stranger frigging her clit said.

"Oh, she definitely is mate." Steve replied seeing the slutty look on his wife's face.

"Got a beautiful shaved pussy on her. So smooth and bald." Said the older stranger. "Hope she tastes as good as she looks."

"Better than you can imagine my friend." Steve promised as Denise bucked back and forth on their invading fingers.

Denise moaned as more digits slid into her smooth dripping hole. She lost count of how many were pumping inside her exactly but now felt someone playing with her tight butt hole too.

"Oh my god babe, I'm going to cum already." As she bucked back and forth on the passenger seat.

Steve grabbed her full tits as they swayed and pulled them from her bra, his fingers twisting her hard rubbery nipples.

"Go on, cum hard on their fingers. Then you can suck them all off, you filthy tart." Steve whispered in her ear.

Denise arched her back as her first orgasm hit, her pussy flooding the fingers stimulating her clit and G-spot. Groaning loudly, she shuddered and tensed with pleasure as her thick nipples stood on end.

Both Denise and Steve could hear the strangers comments as she came.

"Yes!"

"Go on, you sexy bitch!"

"Cum you dirty girl. Cum on our fingers."

"Fucking hell how horny is she? She's cumming already!"

Having ridden her first waves of pleasure that night, Denise withdrew from the window and sat sideways on. Immediately sticky fingers reached in to feel her firm tits and toy with her nipples as her chest rose to catch her breath.

Steve smiled at his horny slut wife.

"Happy so far babe?" He asked.

"So far so good." Denise smiled wickedly.

"Want show them how grateful you are?" Steve winked.

Winking back, Denise smiled at her husband.

The men stepped back as she opened and shut the passenger door. They couple both heard gasps from the group as she stood at around 6 feet tall in her heels before them, tits out exposed with her thick nipples hard in the cool night air and pussy drenched under her red knickers. All the men now had their hard cocks out.

"Fucking hell Denise, you are stunning" One of the middle-aged guys exclaimed as he reached out to grope her swaying tits.

"What a Goddess!" The other said as he reached for her sticky pussy.

"Wow, darling I've not seen a woman as hot as you for a long time." The oldest man complimented as his hands ran down her back.

They could see the strangers properly now and Steve's initial age guesses had been right.

The two middle age guys both wore wedding rings he noticed and sported decent sized cocks as they pulled their pants down. The older man had a large mushroom shaped bell and heavy hairy balls, meanwhile the younger lad was displaying a very impressive package as he pulled his trackies off completely. Steve loved both the age and size range of the strangers ready to use his wife.

The four strangers surrounded Denise, groping and touching her body as she reached out to stroke their hard cocks. The men behaved themselves as they fiddled with her, each breast sucked and licked by a different stranger, another with his fingers rummaging between her thighs while the other rubbed his swelling head on her smooth vulva and clit.

Steve could see Denise was loving the attention surrounded by the group of men. He pulled a blanket from the backseat of the car and placed it in front of the headlights so that everyone could get a well illuminated view.

"Denise babe." He called out to her. "Why don't you come over here and show these guys how well you suck cock."

She blushed but they all agreed with Steve, it was time for her to show the men her talented mouth. Denise was led by the strangers and walking slowly in her heels made her way to the blanket.

Dropping to her knees, Denise was instantly surrounded by four new hard cocks all eager and rampant for her attention. Smiling mischievously, she looked up at the strangers.

"Are these all for me? Wow aren't I a lucky girl tonight?"

With that, Denise began to suck each one in turn while stroking the others. Steve loved watching his dirty slut wife servicing a group with her mouth like this. He'd seen her before in swingers' clubs, but there you usually got to know the guys a little first. This was much hotter in Steve's mind as the strangers had known her for all of ten minutes yet here she was, taking each one of them deep in her mouth.

He went to fetch the camera from the car to start taking pics. While inside he noticed the dash cam still capturing everything in front of the car. Taking pics of his slutty wife sucking the group of strangers off, he could hear the comments from all them as she wrapped her lips and hands around their bells, shafts and balls.

"Fucking hell Denise, you're a good cock sucker."

"Isn't she? I've not had my cock sucked liked this in years."

"Jesus she can even take your massive one down her throat lad!"

"I wish my wife sucked like you darling."

"You dirty bitch sucking us all off. Your husbands a lucky bastard."

"Go on babe, suck me harder. That's it yes harder."

"I've got such a big load coming for you." Said the younger one "Can I cum on your face babe?" He asked.

Denise had been working each cock feverishly, using her mouth and hands to great effect. The cocks were all covered in spit and saliva as she took them down her throat and moaned at pleasuring the four men together. Steve noticed she was really enjoying sucking the younger lads' big cock and had been working his balls in her hand while taking as much of his length down her throat.

She looked briefly at Steve, who nodded quickly at the lads' request.

"Yes love, cum on my face mmm." Denise purred as she tilted her head back and opened her mouth.

The others stood back slightly as the lad pointed his big cock at her face like a hose and pumped rapidly. Shortly, he tensed and shot five thick ropes of cum on Denise's face as Steve's camera clicked away. Denise pushed her mouth onto the young cock and swallowed the rest still pouring from his tip, her face dripping with long thick strings of his sperm.

The group all complimented the lad on his load and the impression it left on Denise's face as he stepped back, catching his breath.

"Bloody hell love, you weren't wrong about a big load!" Denise laughed as the cum ran down her face, off her chin and onto her heaving tits.

"That's the benefit of being young." The older man chuckled.

Steve leaned in and took some close-up of his wife's face dripping with cum. Denise licked her lips deliberately to remove the excess from around her mouth. Steve thought she looked like a whore and he loved it.

The middle-age guys stepped back in and ran their cocks through the deposits of cum dripping on her tits and face. These two knew what they were doing and scooped up the younger lads sperm, feeding it to Denise as she hungrily sucked and licked them both.

The older man approached Denise from behind, stroking her back and reached down past her arse to her splayed pussy as she squatted on her knees.

"How's your pussy doing darling?" He enquired as his finger slid along her dripping slit.

"Mmm, it's very wet love." Denise purred. "I think it needs some attention."

"Can I lick it for you darling?" The old man offered.

"Oh yes please love. How do you want me?"

The older man lay down on the blanket and directed Denise to straddle him. Giggling as she lifted her leg over his body, she saw the joy in his face as she bore her pussy down to his mouth. Pulling her soaked knickers to one side, the older man quickly and greedily attacked her smooth shaved pussy with his tongue and lips, slurping away at her wet hole.

Steve had quickly exchanged contacts with the others for sending the pics later, when he saw of the old man devouring his wife as she rode his face. Denise was writhing as she gripped his cock and sucked hard on his mushroom shaped knob.

"Fucking hell mate, you've got a special slut there." One of the middle-age guys said.

"Yeah mate. I love Milfs and your Mrs is proper dirty." Said the younger lad, now recovering and semi hard again.

Steve's pride and cock swelled at hearing the strangers talk as she 69'd the older man. Making good work on his cock and balls, she was enjoying what his mouth was doing to her pussy.

"Babe, don't forget you can multi-task." He called out while nudging the others towards her again.

Denise laughed and sat up, still straddling the old mans' face and began to wank and suck each of the others in turn.

She felt the strangers tongue probe deep in her pussy and flick her clit rapidly over and over, while his hands groped her arse and fingered her tight bum hole. The sensations from her pussy and bum quickly rose in intensity as she gripped two cocks hard in her hands and one in her mouth while coming over the older mans' face.

"Ooooh you dirty bugger." She sighed as her orgasm subsided.

The older man chuckled filthily as he rose from the blanket, the lower half of his wizened face covered in Denise's creamy cum.

"You were right mate." He said to Steve with a smile. "Her pussy does taste even better than it looks."

One of the middle-age guys had continued to wank on Denise's tits as she came, flicking her thick nipples hard with his knob. She smiled as her tit flesh shook and jiggled while he jerked hard over her D cup breasts.

"Mmmm how big are your gorgeous tits babe?" The man asked breathlessly.

"36D love. Do you like them then?" Denise replied squeezing them together with her manicured hands.

"Fucking love them babe. So perfect and firm." He answered, sliding his shaft between them back and forth. "Do you like a nice big load over them?"

"Mmmm yes I love that. Go on cum on my tits. Give them a nice thick coating love." Denise smiled, squeezing them tighter together.

Crouching, the man fucked her tits as she knelt while Steve's camera clicked away. The others stroked themselves as the hot wife got ready to take another deposit of sperm. The stranger took matters in his own hands, wanking his meat over her tits as his pre cum splattered Denise on her face and neck.

"Fuck, here it comes. All over your lovely tits mmmm!" The stranger gasped taking three or four more hard tugs before spraying Denise's firm tits with cum. She tilted one and then the other breast to get an even spread of the mans' jism as he coated her tits liberally.

Knee's sagging, the man finished himself off and was rewarded with Denise's mouth cleaning him off and pulling every drop of sperm from his balls.

"That's two for us and two for you now love." One of the strangers observed with a smile.

Steve moved in once again to record his wife tits covered in cum with traces of sperm around her lips. He noticed the battery light flickering on the camera display, giving him a couple of minutes left before he'd have to switch batteries.

Denise rose now from her knees, hard concrete car parks weren't the most comfortable on the body despite her fitness. Besides, Steve could tell from the look in her eye she needed to be fucked.

Turning around, Denise sexily bent over the bonnet of the car and with her sluttiest expression, looked over her shoulder to the group of strangers and wiggled her firm arse.

"So, which one of you dirty boys wants to fuck me first?" She said huskily.

Immediately, the other middle-aged guy whose mate had sprayed Denise's tits stepped up.

"I think we have to get rid of these first." He chuckled as he pulled her wet knickers down her long shapely thighs.

The stranger nestled his cock in her arse crack and reached around to cup her spunky tits, fingers twisted her thick nipples.

"Did you like my brother in law cumming on your gorgeous tits then?" He asked, grinding his meat against her arse. "His wife's a prude and never lets him do it."

Denise purred. She loved being the wife who did things other wives wouldn't.

"Oh yes I loved it. All his hot cum covering my married tits." She replied pushing back against him. "I guess your wife won't let you do some things either eh?" She teased.

"Oh, definitely not." The man laughed. "But your husbands already said anal is off limits, so I'll just have to make do with your pussy instead."

With that, the stranger eased his hard meat into Denise's tight but soaking wet hole.

The group heard her gasp and moan loudly as she took the mans length inside. Her pussy being stretched and penetrated at last, Denise steadied herself on the bonnet as the stranger gripped her hips tightly. Steve captured the mans' thick veiny shaft glisten with Denise's slick pussy juice as he pulled his knob out of her shaved hole before sliding balls deep up her again.

Then the display on the camera shut down. Cursing, he walked to the drivers' side to fetch the spare battery, leaving his wife over the bonnet with the strangers cock in her pussy.

Sitting behind the wheel, he rummaged around the bag in the footwell searching for a battery. He could hear Denise moaning rhythmically as she was fucked. Checking each pocket, he couldn't see a spare battery for his camera anywhere. Bollocks, he thought. He must have left it at home.

He looked through the windscreen and saw the glorious sight of his wife, bent over being used from behind, while the others stood close by and stroked themselves. Her tits were alternating between swinging freely and being felt up by various hands. The expression on her face told him she was enjoying herself immensely.

12