My Wife The Next Day

Story Info
How my wife became a whore for a black man.
1.7k words
3.78
68.7k
59
3

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I got home from work, I took a quick shower and put on shorts and a tee shirt. Got a beer out of the fridge and sat and waited with my wife for Toms arrival. Ten minutes later the bell rang and we answered it together.

The three of us went into the living room.

Before I sat down, I asked him: "would you like a beer."

He said: "A beer would be great." I went to get it.

When I returned with it, they both seemed a little nervous.

I told them: "that this is the last beer. Do you want me to go get some more so the two of you can get better acquainted, without being watched for a while?"

They both thought that was a great idea.

I walked to the liquor store it is a five-minute drive but, I walked to give them more time to relax and get started. It took me a half hour round trip. When I came in the front door I made sure they could hear me. As I entered the living room Tom was still sitting on the couch. But his pants were around his angles and my wife was nude kneeling between his legs. Her head was bobbing up and down.

The sight gave me an instant hard on.

He saw this and told me: "Get naked and fuck your wife from behind. But don't cum in her. Enjoy feeling how tight her pussy is. Because it may never feel that tight again."

When I felt, I was going to cum, I pulled out and moved aside.

As she stood up, I was amazed by the size of his cock. It was huge at least ten inches and as thick as the beer bottle I had given him.

He said: "I am going to fuck her and she will feel as if she is still a virgin. She will be filled like you can never fill her."

He went on to tell me: "I am going to fill her pussy with so much of my cum it is going to leak out of her while I am still fucking her."

He also said: "I love how nice her mouth feels sucking my cock. After i am done fucking her, she will need my cock again and again".

I told him: "I know that and asked her last night if she was willing to be your whore if you wanted her to be. She told me she would, but I don't think she realizes what that means."

He told me: "Your right I will want her to be my whore and she should know before I fuck her what that means."

He turned to her and told her: "Once I fuck you with this big cock of mine you will be my whore do you know what that means?

She told him: "It means you can fuck me when you want, and I can get away."

He shook his head and told her: "No that is a bitch I can fuck when I want. Being my whore means you fuck when I tell you and who ever I tell you to fuck. Once you feel this big black cock you will need it more and more. You will not be able to say no, but before you feel it inside you and your pussy decides for you. If that is not alright with you, I am not going to fuck you. You can just finish sucking my cock and I will feed you my cum that I know you love to feel shooting in your mouth. So, you can show your husband before you swallow it."

She looked at me and asked me: "When you asked me last night if I was willing to be Tom's whore. Did you know he would want to have me fuck other guys?"

I told her: "Yes. Just as I am willing to share you with him, He will want to share you with others. You need to know that unless I am wrong the way he will be sharing you will not be like I am willing to share you with him."

She looked at Tom and then back at me.

She asked: "How will it be different?"

I looked at Tom to see if he was going to tell her. He nodded his head me for me to answer her.

I said to her: "Honey remember the conversation with our friends in the car about the letters one of the couples read in Playboy? That led to you looking for Tom, you said they all sounded nice. Well Tom here fills one and if you become his whore you will get to live out the other two. The difference will be they will happen many times not just once."

She looked back and forth from Tom to myself.

When she spoke, she said fist to Tom: "You intend to pimp me to black men and sometimes there may be more than one using my body at the same time."

Tom told: "Yes in fact you would be gang banged at times."

Looking at me she asked: "When you asked me last night if I was willing to be Tom's whore is this what you meant."

My response was: "Yes I knew it was a possibility. I wanted to know if you would consider whoring yourself for him. Or if he wants you too just be exclusive with him."

She said to me: "He wants to let guys fuck me for money and it seems you are ok with that. How are you different from him?

I put my arms around her and told her: "Tom would be your pimp and use you sexually any way he chooses for his pleasure and profit. I on the other hand am not selling you. No one is paying me to let them fuck you. I am your husband that loves so much I am willing to let you, if you choose to. Know how it feels to be fucked by the guy that was the first cock you ever touched, let cum in your mouth, play with and fuck your tits and wish you had let fuck you back then. Do you need time to think about it? Know this no matter what you decide I will still love you. I am so hard and turned on by the thought of you doing this. I think I will cum just seeing that huge cock entering your pussy. If it is what you want go for it."

Tom said to her: "How about this Let me whore you this weekend. I'll pick you up Friday night and drop you off Sunday night. Then take the week to decide. I will come back the following Friday night and you can give me your answer. Either I will give you a good by fuck or you leave with me again for the weekend. If you leave with me one weekend a month you will be my whore. Also, a couple of days a week I will send a customer by for you to take care of."

When I let go of her and moved away.

Tom said: "It is time for you to tell me do you want to feel what it is like to be fucked by my big cock. Not the little dick your husband has. If you do, you will be mine this weekend and all that that entails. Or are you going to suck my cock and enjoy my cum that you love to taste so much after which we never see each other again."

It made me hotter than I have ever been in my life. I so wanted this black man with his huge cock to fuck my wife. To let her know how great sex can be being fucked by a much bigger cock than mine.

I told her: "Whatever you need to be sexually fulfilled, I will help you to have it. If that is fucking Tom and letting him pimp you as a prostitute. I can live with that. He has given you the option of fucking for money for one weekend. Then deciding if you want to continue doing it or stop. You know you want him to fuck you. Not just in your pussy, you want him to fuck your ass. Last night you told me you would be willing to let him fuck you when ever he wanted. To let him own you sexually. That is what he would be doing"

She took my hand and asked him: "If I do this and go with you this weekend. If I decide I can't continue being sold for sex. Will you still have sex with me if I am willing to let you share me with others, just not for money."

Tom told her: "I will consider that if you will consider letting me whore you one Saturday night a month from 10PM till 2AM. For three months."

Her response was: "Just so I under stand this. If you fuck me, I have to go with you this weekend and let you sell my body to whoever you want. Then you are agreeing to giving me four options to consider. Option 1, I decide to let you sell me one weekend a month and a couple of days a week I have to service one customer each day. Option 2, I decide I just want you to share me without being paid for the sex. Option 3, One Saturday night a month from 10PM till 2AM. For three months. Option 4, I decide I am not comfortable with any of the other options. When you come back next Friday night, I tell you I pick option 4 and you fuck me for the last time. Can I switch options once I start?"

Tom told her: If you start with 3 you can move to 2 or 1. You can move up but not down. If you pick option 4 and change your mine. The only way I come back is you agree to either option 1 or 3. If it is 1 you cannot change your mine, if it is 3 you can change to 1. But you cannot go back to 3."

She turned and asked me: "What should I do?