My Wife The Next Day Continued

Story Info
How my wife became a whore for a black man.
1.3k words
3.84
50.5k
55
7

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I told her: "You know if you let him fuck you now. This weekend he will be selling your body. He will not fuck you unless you agree to that. But then it is your choice after that. Right now, you can finally know how it will feel letting him fuck you. I do mean fuck; he is not going to make love to you. He is going to use your body for his pleasure and if you enjoy it, that is a bonus for you. Plus, I am sure your other two fantasies of being paid for sex and having two men pleasure you sexually at the same time, will come true. So how bad do you want to feel Tom's big cock in your body? Will just letting him cum in your mouth end your need to let him fuck you.?"

She asked me: "Will you eat my pussy while I suck him hard again, so he can fuck me again?"

She turned to him and told him: "I want you make me your whore. After you fuck me, I want you to fuck my ass. I want to wake you up in the morning sucking your cock so you can feed me your cum. This weekend you can use me any way that pleases you. Sell me to whoever you want. Right now, I think if I like being sold for sex option 3 would be a good starting point. But for now, make me a whore."

We headed into the bedroom and she sat on the side of the bed legs spread feet on the floor. I knelt between her legs and started to eat her pussy. Tom stood to my right and my 19-year-old wife started to suck his cock again.

After about ten minutes Tom asked me: "Do you have anything to lube her up."

I went into the side table and took out a jar of Vaseline.

He told me: "Lube her pussy and lube my cock too."

But I didn't hastate to take hold of his big thick hard cock and lube it for him. So, he could fuck my wife.

He then knelt between her legs and told me: "Use two finger to spread her pussy open and use your other hand to guide my cock into her."

I did as I was told as I was guiding his cock in to my wife, I came all over her leg. I hadn't touched my cock since I stopped fucking her in the living room.

Tom saw what happen and told me: "You had better clean that up."

As I started to get up.

Tom put a hand on me to stop me moving.

Then told me: "Lick her leg clean."

My wife thought I had never tasted cum before I ate my cum from her pussy last night. But for some reason I wanted to do it to please him.

When I finished, I went back to guiding his cock into my wife. As it went in, she started to moan.

Then she was told him: "I feel so full."

When he was half way in she told me: "Honey he is as deep as you have ever been. But his cock feels so much better because I am stretched so wide."

As he started to push more of his mighty cock into her and she had the first of many orgasms before he would finally fill her with his cum. He fucked her in many positions over the next hour.

Then he told me: "I am going to give you something special."

He had me lay on the bed, then he lubed my wife's ass and had her straddle me facing my feet. With my cock in her ass. He then pushed her back against my chest and started to push his cock back into her pussy.

I was blown away. The sensation of feeling his cock fucking her was incredible. He had only been fucking her this way for about twenty seconds when I came in her ass. I hadn't moved I was laying still under her. Just feeling his cock sliding back and forth inside her made me cum.

He knew I came and asked me: "Do you like it, feeling me fucking your wife."

I told him: "I love it. I am still hard just keep fucking her this way till I cum again."

He said: "I will on one condition. After I cum in her, You have to suck both of us clean and get me hard so I can fuck her some more."

At that point I didn't care I would do whatever he wanted I was so turned on. I came again then he had me get out of the way. He had her get on her knees with her head down.

He told me: "She is in this position so my cum will stay in her after I cum, so you can eat all of it from her pussy after you suck his cock clean. Then watch her suck me hard again. So, I can fuck her ass. I hope she likes it because she will be getting fuck there a lot this weekend."

Fifteen minutes later he said: "I am going to cum."

When he finished Cumming, as he pulled out of my wife. I sucked and kicked his cock clean.

He then told me: "Lay with your head under your wife's pussy and Open up."

I opened my mouth then had my wife sat up allowing all his cum to pour out of her pussy into my mouth. Then I licked her clean.

When she rolled over and spread her legs her pussy was wide open. I could all the way to her cervices. We took a break and I got us beers. When I came back into the bedroom he was sucking on her big tits.

I realize I didn't describe my wife in the first post. At the time she was this happen she was just short of her twentieth birthday. I had started going out with her when she was sixteen. She started nursing school in June right after she graduated from high school. She was still seventeen when she encountered Tom in the hospital.

My wife at that time was blonde five foot seven inches, thirty-eight-inch DD tits, twenty-two-inch waist, thirty-six-inch hips.

My wife said: "Honey I am ready for Tom to fuck me some more."

I knew what she was saying without her saying it. She wanted me to get him hard for her. I was all too willing to do it for both of them. We went back into the bedroom and he laid down on the bed she straddled his stomach so he could suck her nipples. While I raised the head to my mouth and started to suck his cock.

I had been sucking him for about ten minutes.

When Tom told her: "Help your husband sucking my cock."

She moved down and we sucked him together.

He told us: "I am ready to fuck some ass."

She told us: "I used three enemas to clean my ass out. Before my husband got home."

I got the Vaseline and lubed her ass working it in with one then two fingers. I held his cock as I again guide his cock into her body. Only this time in was going into her ass.

She had yet to take his whole cock inside her. He went slow so she could get use to his cock in her ass. She rode him like that for half an hour. She came a dozen times before I saw his balls tighten up and he flooded her with his cum. Again I licked them both clean. They headed to the bathroom to shower.

As I laid in bed playing over in my mind all that happen.

I realized that I enjoyed it as much as they did. That I want it to happen again. As often as my wife wanted to keep her happy. I knew I would never be able to sexually satisfy her the way she obviously needs.

More to come when I have a chance to post it.