My Wife, The Softcore Pornstar Pt. 01

Story Info
First in a series about my wife in non-explicit movies.
5.1k words
4.57
19.7k
86

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Wife, the Softcore Pornstar

The fact that my wife, Candy, was born with a stripper's name should tell you what you need to know about her parents, upbringing, etc... but the short version is my wife is a high school dropout who worked as a stripper from the day she could work until we married when she was 20. She's curvy and hot with natural 34D tits, nice legs, and an other-worldly ass, and she has a seductive girl-next-door quality to her that belies the bombshell underneath when you meet her out in public.

To say we struggled with money for the last 4 years since getting together is an understatement. My job is a little better than her jobs at starbucks and subway, but not a lot better... and the fact is we're not savers and our junky car (we share) is fucking always setting us back right when we start to catch up.

After borrowing money from both our parents to replace the transmission in the money-pit-on-wheels, we knew we had to somehow catch up, and that's when her "friend" Reese from her strip club days contacted her to see if she was interested in a lucrative side-hustle. Always needing money, she met up with him and another of his associates at the strip club to hear about the gig.

Reese explained that he had been making a lot of money in niche porn. My wife got up to leave on the spot, but he grabbed her by her hand and asked her to please listen to him for just a few minutes.

"It's not PORN porn," he said. "It's softcore. Like, we don't show anything... we don't even really fuck... we just make it look real. There's a ton of guys out there that love the tease... that miss the cable porn or the 80s and 90s or whatever... I can't explain it, but our subscriber base is strong and growing all the time. So we're desperate for new talent... and my god... they'd do backflips if we had someone with -your looks- in a few videos."

"And it isn't like Andy has a problem with you being naked for other people... You were stripping the entire time you were dating! This is being naked with other people... just... with more spice!" Jordan, Reese's co-club-owner said to her.

"Please just let me show you an example before you say no?" Reese asked.

Candy was still standing as if to leave, but she said, "okay... fine. What is it you're really asking me to do?"

Reese clicked a video on his laptop, which began playing on the 75" TV on the wall of his office. An attractive Asian girl was kissing what was supposed to be her boyfriend before he pulled her dress to her midriff, exposing her beautiful C cup tits and then pushing her to her knees in front of him. She took out his cock... Candy remarked that she was already not so sure I would be open to such intimate contact with someone else.

"Keep an open mind, Candy... the money is outstanding for the work." Jordan replied.

The camera angle focused on the Asian girl's mouth... she formed a perfect-looking "dick-sucking 'O'" with her mouth as the guy stroked his hard cock centimeters away from her bottom lip. Then the camera cut to behind her and a bit to the side in a three-quarters view as the guy put two hands behind her head and began moving his hips back and forth in front of her. The appearance was... fairly effective, in Candy's mind... it looked like the guy was fucking the Asian girl in her mouth--although you couldn't actually see his cock disappearing in and out of her mouth or anything.

"And he's not really fucking her mouth?" Candy asked, in confirmation.

"Camera angles and editing." Jordan replied.

Another man entered the frame and the Asian girl acted surprised--but her boyfriend kept grip on her ponytail, holding her until the new guy dropped his pants, revealing a long, hard cock, and then a clever camera pan blocked it with her head as the speakers filled with cock-sucking slurps and gags.

Candy raised her eyebrows again at Jordan, who then stopped the video and said, "How about this for proof..."

He double clicked a video titled "S13-BJ-ALT-ANGLE" and shot from overhead, you could see the Asian girl holding the guy's dick to the side of her face, covering it with her hair, or directly under her chin... he was barely half-erect for most of the clip... Reese showed her two more--this time with the guys taking turns "fucking" the girl, with the main obscured clip, and then the alt angle showing what was really happening.

"Ughhhhhhhh okayyyyyyy..." Candy groaned admitting they had convinced her of how the product was made. "So what's the pay like?"

"You could make... $300-$500 for an hour of work." Reese said. "Sometimes -more- for certain scene types."

Jesus fuck, she thought... she could barely make $500 in a week at Starbucks before taxes... $500 for a single simulated sex scene seemed too good to be true. They could see those very thoughts written across her face as she thought it out, so they took the opportunity to push a little harder.

"You were telling Reese about your latest car repairs when you came in... imagine being able to pay off your parents in just 5 or 6 quick scenes? Then what? You guys could actually pay down your credit cards which I'm sure are maxed out... maybe take a vacation? What do you think?" Jordan asked her.

Candy said, "I don't know... I'd really have to talk this over with my husband before committing to anything."

"Of course you should. This only works if you're both on board, of course." Reese said to her.

"Let me ask you something... would Andy like to see you in a simulated sex scene? How about rough sex... or your boss at the office making you put out for a raise? What would he be into?" Jordan followed.

Candy thought and couldn't decide how real she should be with them... she knew I'd probably love -anything- like this as we had even talked about something in this vein when we were drunk once. And she knew I liked rough sex... forced sex fantasies... anything taboo at all. We both did. I wasn't some puritan lamenting the loss of her virginity...

"Maybe something like the office blackmail? Idk... why?" She asked.

Let's shoot 5 minutes of a scene right now--just for you to show him what we mean... and we'll leave him with a tease... and then... if he's into it, you're in the easy money... bigtime." Reese replied.

Candy was extremely hesitant... they sensed her reluctance and said, "Literally nothing will happen... this is your best and only shot to make some fast money. And you know -you're- okay with it. Only question is your husband... show him what it means and what he can look forward to."

Reese took his camera and said, "Just ad lib... this isn't for the website or anything. I'll move around and keep the angles... Mitchell will come stand in for our male talent."

Mitchell was one of the bouncers at the bar. Dressed in an all-black suit and black tie, he looked like Kingpin, towering over Candy's diminutive frame.

"Just play like he's your boss, and you're late for work... for the third time this week... and you really need the job." Reese said. "And action!"

Mitchell gruffly said, "Goddamnit Sara, this is the third time you're late this week. And by a whole hour! You made me scramble to stretch other people's schedules... I'm gonna have to pay Lilly overtime this week and you know I -hate- paying overtime... You're not leaving me any choices here!"

"Oh.... Please mr... Smith... I need this job, or I can't pay my rent!" Candy said, stumbling over her lines and the fact that she was being filmed as a test to become a softcore porn model...

"I know you don't want to personally pay for everyone else's overtime... you're just not leaving me any choices here. I'm going to have to let you go!" Mitchell said.

"Oh god, no, Mr. Smith! Anything but that! Isn't there some way I can make it up to you?" She asked non-suggestively.

"I'm sorry, Sara, but... I don't think there's anything you can do..." He said pausing for several moments before adding, "...unless...."

"Unless what? Just tell me what I need to do! I'll do anything. Anything to keep my job!" Candy begged, in character.

"For one," Mitchell said, stepping in behind her and pushing her towards the desk, positioning her between the desk and his hulking frame, "...You can turn and face away from me."

He spun her to face the desk, and lifted her arms over her head before reaching around her where he began unbuttoning her blouse.

"M--Mr. Smith!!" She nervously exclaimed. The nervousness may have appeared to casual observers as just decent acting, but Candy was internally freaking out as she allowed another man to strip her... on camera!

But Mitchell wasted no time with her blouse, popping all five buttons open in a moment, before pulling her blouse down her back and off her arms, leaving her in only her bra and a skirt. Reese was positioned on the other side of the desk, facing Candy and Jordan, and he made sure to take wonderful pictures of Candy's gorgeous bra-framed melons before Mitchell unclasped her bra, and pulled that off of her too.

Reese zoomed in on Candy's beautiful, huge, slightly-tanned tits, noting she was obviously tanning topless, and then focused on Mitchell's hands wondering all over Candy's chest, before filling both of his giant hands with her giant tits and playing with her nipples...

"Oh God, Mr. Smith! I'm... I'm married!" Candy said, in character, but also reflecting her current real-life position.

"Now turn around and let me see those tits!" Mitchell commanded as he turned her around to face him with his own hands.

"OH FUCK!" Candy exclaimed as Mitchell pulled her chest to his mouth and began licking, sucking, and nibbling on her nipples. "That's.... that's not simulated, that's for sure!"

Reese pulled his camera away for a moment and said, "There has to be a little contact... you've seen stuff on HBO right? Let's keep rolling okay? I promise he'll love what you show him."

Candy tried to get back in character and asked, "M--Mr. Smith... is... is this necessary to keep my job?"

"This is just the start, Sara!" Mitchell said before reaching for his own belt, pulling it completely from his pants and then using it to around her throat like a thick leather leash. "Get on your knees. You know what I want!"

Candy was pushed to her knees by the hulking bouncer who dropped his pants and underpants in front of her, showing his fairly huge dick to her as he pulled her close to it by the belt around her neck. He stroked his big dick inches in front of her face as Reese moved in close for tighter shots, and she flinched a few times when Mitchell shook his cock at her, accidentally hitting her in the forehead, cheeks, and mouth.

Reese explained in the moment that such incidental contact was useful for giving the illusion that other contact was actually taking place, and that they could edit anything that might seem too openly sexual--but that she would need to really touch his cock with her lips (to a point), hands, and tits, before any simulated BJ. She was nervous but said to "just edit anything bad" and they continued.

With the green light given, Mitchell took to rubbing his cock across her lips, at one point, dragging his cock sideways through her open mouth--as if her mouth was a hotdog bun. With her lips on the top and bottom of his thick, hard cock, Reese had Candy pump his cock--effectively jacking him off as she held his dick in her mouth.

Reese then told her to face him directly, and allow him to rest his cock on her bottom lip with her mouth open--making it look like he was pushing into her mouth for the start of the BJ, so he could get the "right up to the moment" establishing shot before moving behind her for the fake BJ, telling her they'd probably need several takes to make sure they get it 'perfect.'

"Suck my fucking cock!" Mitchell commanded as he rubbed the bulbous head of his fully erect cock across her open lips, before settling it on her bottom lip and slowly pushing it forward until it just touched the bottom of her top lip. At the angle Reese was shooting, you could see that with her mouth that wide open, almost an inch and a half to two inches of his dick was actually in her oral cavity--just not fully wrapped by her lips--so she wasn't technically sucking his cock yet. They got it right on the first take, but Reese still made them try a couple more times so he could film it from different angles--and it was on the third and fourth try where Mitchell accidentally pushed a little too far forward, causing Candy to jump backwards as she felt him on her tongue and in her mouth.

"Oh god oh god! Cut that!" She begged.

"Of course we'll edit this so you can get a yes from your husband!" Reese assured her.

"Oh thank you! Sorry! I know it was an accident!" Candy stammered.

On the fourth try, Mitchell went a little far in again, and Reese asked her to just hold it for a moment to see if he could find the perfect angle to make it look like it was "in" without showing it--but her lips were completely closed around Mitchell's dick, with two inches of it buried inside.

"Almost.... Just---just a little bit more... this looks like it will work... just a bit more here..." Reese said, straining, as he moved himself and the camera ever so slightly behind her until he got the shot he wanted.

"Okay, now give me your hands." Reese told her as he poured copious amounts of lube into her palms.

"The trick on this part... is you've got this hand fully wrapped around the shaft of his cock right here, right? And you wrap your other hand around the head of his cock here, right? And you bring them both to your mouth--which you leave open like he's actually inside... and I'm going to try to get a little direct footage of it so that it looks like he's facefucking you--but he's really just fucking your hands, okay?" Reese instructed.

Candy was nervous but said she'd give it a try, and Mitchell began slowly sliding his well lubed, rock hard cock in and out of her hands, as he held her by the back of her head.

"See how that works?" Reese asked her. Candy nodded and said "Mm-hmm?" and so Reese asked them to get into it for the scene.

Mitchell began really pounding her hands with his dick from that point forward, taking long, dramatic strokes that almost took his cock completely out of her outermost hand before pushing about 5 inches in until he got to the back of her other hand.

"You guys, this is great... you're a natural!" Reese said, telling here how perfect the illusion was and suggesting they keep experimenting with the scene since it was so hot and she was already doing it so well.

What Reese was really watching was Candy's expression--as he could see her eyes widen in shock every few strokes, when it was obvious Mitchell's dick had gone all the way into her mouth, briefly, and that she was... to a point... giving him a blowjob. She tried to hide it... but there in all of its 4k glory, was video of Mitchell's thick, hard shaft plunging in and out of her clinched fists--sometimes stopping several inches short of bottoming out against his pelvis, but sometimes going all the way to the last inch or two.

"Candy, let's try something else... and this one we can edit... but I want to see you hold him against your face and stick out your tongue, and just run his cock from his balls to the tip down your open mouth like that. You're not sucking his cock, just touching the outside of it kinda like the handjob you're giving him here." Reese suggested.

Candy looked apprehensive, but did as asked, saying first, "I am not sure this one should make the edit, but let's try it."

Reese got her to lick the length of Mitchell's hard cock up and down fully three or four times in a row before having her use her lips a bit like before but licking his cock and pumping it. He realized there was some kind of bright line in Candy's mind that as long as she wasn't engulfing the shaft of Mitchell's cock from the tip downward, she'd use her hands and mouth on it in almost any other way, and at this point she was giving him a full mouthjob without sucking the head of his cock.

In a test of her bright line, he asked her to "hide the head of his cock in your mouth and just pump the length of the shaft a few times."

"Oh come on, Reese!" Candy laughed--but she did it! On her hands and knees, she had Mitchell's huge, hard dick suspended between her mouth and his pelvis--even letting him push in and out in tiny little strokes of no more than an inch or so before Reese encouraged her to pump it with her right hand but keep it held in her mouth.

"No way this makes the edit!" Candy said as she went even further, sliding her tongue over her bottom lip under his shaft while pumping it.

"No, but it's great test footage anyway!" Reese suggested. "And since he's in already?"

Candy rolled her eyes, but knew what Reese wanted to see. What -everyone- wanted to see. For the next 60 seconds, Candy gave her best, most complete blowjob to Mitchell... her head bobbing up and down, his shaft enveloped by her beautiful mouth, her perfect dick-sucking-lips stretching completely around it, being pulled in and out by the friction of his shaft sliding to the back of her throat and back to her lips again and again.

"Now let's move on or I'm outta here!" She said as she pulled off of Mitchell's cock with an audible pop, indicating she was sucking him hard.

"Fine, fine... that was truly fantastic. I'm telling you you're a natural at this... you're going to make a ton of money!" Jordan said.

Mitchell pulled Candy to her feet and pushed her over the desk before flipping her skirt up on her back and saying for the camera, "Now I'm gonna fuck that sweet, desperate little pussy of yours!"

Again Reese got behind and off to the side to get some tight shots of Mitchell rubbing his huge, lubed cock up and down Candy's beautiful pussy--but this time there was no attempt to "get more" than required. Once Reese took his establishing shots of Mitchell lining up his target, he walked to the other side of the desk and pointed his camera up at their faces, telling them to act like she was taking that huge dick for the first time. Mitchell had leaned in and showed her what he was going to do in terms of pushing his dick down between her legs, but not in her pussy, and that trust and great acting made everything work for everyone.

"Oh my fucking god!" Candy exclaimed as Mitchell growled, "Take this big dick in your right cunt, Sara!"

He purposefully slapped his hips and pelvis against her ass to make that "she's obviously being fucked" smack-smack-smack sound, and Candy play-acted as if she was getting completely plowed by him. They only took a couple minutes of footage before Reese said, "Now here's the hook for your husband..."

With that, he moved back behind Candy and filmed a tight shot of her ass as Mitchell poured lube from a tiny bottle across the beautiful, tightly clinched rosebud between her two perfectly round ass cheeks, saying "Now you're gonna take it up the ass, bitch!"

"Oh my god, Mr Smith!!! NOOOOO!" Candy begged.

Mitchell rubbed his hard cock up and down Candy's puckered back door... finally, with her completely immobilized and breathing heavily in fear of actually being penetrated by Mitchell's giant, hard dick, he lodged the head of his stiff erection in the deep recess of her back door. He held it there while Reese filmed, narrating how he was going to fuck her ass hard, and only then would she earn her job back, and he applied just a bit of pressure against her back door so it would stretch and begin to just show signs of letting him inside.

Candy just assumed they were going the oral sex route again, seeing how far they could push it, but Reese cut it off and moved in front of her and said, "Now sell it to me."

Mitchell pushed his cock down between her legs and grabbed a fistful of her hair and grunted loudly as he lunged forward. Candy screamed like her life depended on it, and Reese told them it was amazing--and to shoot it again. And again. And a fourth time.

12