My Wife, The Softcore Pornstar Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, Reese said, "I'd like to try something", causing Candy to reply, "Oh god, here we go."

"No no, it's not 'hey let him fuck you in the ass we'll edit it.' I actually don't want your husband to see any of the anal. I want him to -want- to see the anal. You told me earlier that's top-tier fantasy porn for him / you right?"

"Absolutely." Candy replied.

"Cool... so no, we're not going to show him Mitchell's cock up your ass, or 5 minutes of him pounding you from behind and you moaning about how it hurts or whatever... that's what we want him to want you to finish someday. But earlier we agreed touching with hands was okay... with your permission, I'd like to get a few moments of Mitchell just rubbing your back door with his fingers to show him lubing you up before anal. Is that okay?"

Candy thought about it briefly and agreed.

And for the longest time, that's what he did... drizzled a little lube, and rubbed his fingers around her back door and over it... pressing slightly to the point of getting Candy to say out loud, "careful there or you'll actually get me interested in anal haha!"

And that's when Mitchel began pushing a single finger into her from behind. Just to the fingertip at first, but then two the second knuckle... and then all the way to his palm. He took his time... let her get used to it as she breathed deeply... Reese had him say some of the same things over and over so when he cut any of it into the video it would be consistent with him telling Sara (Candy) that he was going to fuck her in the ass.

Then he started moving it in and out of her asshole slowly but smoothly, causing Candy to moan "Oh.... Goddddddd.... Easssssssy!"

Mitchell switched to his thumb, finger banging Candy's back door with it while hiding his cock between her pussy lips, making it look like he was fucking her pussy and thumbing her ass at the same time.

"I'm not going to let you fuck me in the ass for real, okay?" Candy insisted.

"He's not going to really buttfuck you, Candy--we told you that part already!" Reese replied.

"But aren't you trying to get him to push it in--even just the tip?" Candy asked.

"That would just be like... for me... not for the video... if you actually did it." Reese said.

"Oh god, you really do want him to stick it in... then what, fuck a little bit? Then fuck a lot? No way!" Candy exclaimed.

"Just one still photo... with just the head inside?" Reese begged.

"OH my god, you're ridiculous!" Candy replied.

She was seriously considering allowing him to do it, but she really worried they would try for more.

"You won't try for more, right? Just the head inside?" She asked in clarification.

Reese and Mitchell smiled at each other. Jordan was beside himself with joy, which he tried to cover by keeping his hand over his mouth. They didn't answer... she was talking herself into it.

"OH God, I swear you better not show anyone!" Candy said, shaking her fist at them but bending over the desk again. "Get it before I chicken out... I hate anal!"

Mitchell did exactly as negotiated... he finger banged her ass a bit more to make sure it was well lubed and ready to receive -more- and then he stroked his cock and slowly pushed against her until after about a minute or so, her back door gave way and he was inside her--if only just.

Reese took dozens of photos of Mitchell posed grabbing her hair and fake growling--they even got her to wince and act like it was killing her--then they asked if she'd do it one more time from a different position and again she agreed--letting them put her on her back with her legs spread wide, her pussy up, and Mitchell's long cock pushing into her asshole from the bottom as he stood between her legs at the edge of the desk. In this position they got her with Mitchell's meaty hands on her tits and again wrapped around her throat. And as much as the guys wanted to keep going, they knew they couldn't push their luck or they'd lose their model for good.

Mitchell leaned over to kiss Candy to thank her for taking the few "faux anal" / "posed anal" shots, but during the act of leaning in to kiss her, his forward motion slowly advanced his cock into Candy's well-lubed, but still unwilling back door... but because he took his time, inch after inch slid up her ass as he said sweet things about how beautiful she looked during the shoot until he was basically balls deep in her ass and she was smiling but taking long, deep breaths listening to his compliments.

As he stood up, he made sure to keep his cock completely buried to the hilt in her ass as Reese took the pics Mitchell had just set up.

"Good girl." Mitchell said to Candy as she wagged her finger at him but jokingly said, "You fucker!"

As he leaned back in again, he slid his cock in and out of her ass just an inch or two--bottoming out again and again without causing her grief by long-stroking her ass as he kissed her again and again. She knew Reese was shooting... she knew he'd keep these shots private... she thought he would, anyway... and the fact that Mitchell was hurting her, but not nearly as much as she feared... she just let it happen. He then leaned back and held her throat and told her to fight him a bit as he clearly--and by the moment, more and more forcefully fucked her ass as she lay on her back choking and instinctively gripping his arm to pull it off her throat. Finally he leaned his torso back so Reese could get in and shoot his cock sliding from the tip to his balls in and out of her back door as her pussy splayed open for the camera, before pulling out.

"You know the cumshots are real although some are staged, right?" Jordan asked as Mitchell reluctantly pulled out of her ass.

"Oh... really?" Candy asked, again sounding unsure of how that might affect her participation.

"Let's at least shoot it and then we'll show you a couple of ways we can work it in or leave it out of the thing you show your husband. Pretty sure he'd love to see a good money shot--I think we show the beginning and fade to black as the second hook after the anal non-anal." Jordan replied.

Candy rolled her eyes and asked, "I guess this is the typical 'money shot?'" even as she got down on her knees in front of Mitchell who was already stroking himself to get off.

"Obviously don't like, film this, but I'd like to speed things along" Candy said as she took Mitchell's huge cock in her mouth again, working it in counter-corkscrew motions with both hands as she slid up and down his shaft like lightning.

"Holy fuck!" Mitchell exclaimed as she pressed the gas pedal on his orgasm, taking him from a cold start to needing to cum in just a few minutes.

Reese filmed the whole thing, of course, telling Candy he'd need to keep the camera going so as not to miss the actual cumshot which could come at any moment.

But it did not come immediately... and before anyone knew it, they had five solid minutes of Candy giving the best, most explicit blowjob that they could have ever dreamed when things began that afternoon. But Mitchell kept going... seemingly unable to cum, causing Reese and Jordan to suggest changing positions or even having Candy give "even more help" which was code for them wanting her to fuck him to get him to cum--but she persisted.

And after almost fifteen solid minutes of her most intense cocksucking, Mitchell was ready to blow. Reese made sure everyone was positioned where needed and he had Candy double fisting Mitchell's long, hard cock right above her face and wide open waiting mouth.

Mitchell didn't so much cum as erupt! His orgasm lasted all of ninety seconds, which may not sound like much until you realize he was cumming and cumming and cumming until he had nothing left to give poor Candy, who was absolutely drenched and who had swallowed more cum in a single pop shot than she had all times prior combined.

And Reese got it all... perfectly. Even the few times where Mitchell stuck his cock into her mouth to clean him off.

When they were done, Candy and Mitchell showered together and came back to the office. Reese told her to swing back by the office in a few hours and he'd give her two preview videos to show her husband to ask his permission one very conservative and one a bit more... out there. She could choose what to show.

12