My Wife, The Softcore Pornstar Pt. 03

Story Info
The first of 50 (Worst) Dates is better than I imagined.
3.8k words
4.67
15.1k
32

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wouldn't have to wait long to find out if I loved it or not... my wife's first shoot came three days later, and other than telling me she thought I would love the resulting video, she wouldn't tell me very much about it.

"You just have to wait until the post-processing is done. It can take a few days, Reese said, but you're gonna like it, I think!"

"Um... What -can- you tell me about it?" I begged.

My wife thought for a few minutes and answered, "I just hope you're not angered by seeing another man's cock... in my mouth."

"Oh... shit... you actually show it?" I asked.

"You'll just have to see what makes the cut." She replied. "And if you can tell if it's really going in or not."

"You bitch!" I replied with a laugh.

Well, the days passed slowly until three days later my wife walked in with her iPad and said, "Here you go... my first one... I hope you like it!"

The video opened with my wife and some guy walking up to the door of an apartment holding hands. "I had a nice time" she told the much taller, blond haired All-American Boy looking dude with her.

"Just nice?" He asked as he moved in to kiss her, backing her into her door.

Trapped, she made out with him for a little while before he pulled back and said, "What do you say we go inside for a few minutes?"

"Mmmm... I don't want to give you the wrong idea..." Candy replied.

"Come on Sara", the guy replied using her character's name for the video, "Just a few minutes... maybe one more drink?"

He leaned in for a kiss and she said, "Oh man... okay. You drive a hard bargain."

The scene cut to the two of them on the couch with two empty drinks each on the table in front of them... the guy's hands were all over my wife's tits over her thin blouse as they made out, him leaning over her, her leaning back against the arm of the couch with one leg stretched out like she was slightly trying to escape.

"Dylan," she said, "It's getting late... and... I just don't think I'm ready for sex so fast."

"But Sara, look how hard you've made me!" he said to her, bringing her hand down to the bulge in his pants. "Surely you're not going to send me away like this!"

My wife bit her lip and said, "I mean... I uh..."

"Wait, you're not are you? I thought we were having a good time?" he said.

"We are," she replied, pausing once again before saying, "Okay, how about I get you off with a handjob and then you go?"

"God I want to fuck you so bad though!" Dylan begged.

He leaned forward and pulled her blouse open passionately. In moments he had her tits out, his mouth all over her nipples, sucking and squeezing them as he told her how hot she was and how horny she had made him.

"Oh... goddddd..." my wife moaned as he pulled her blouse completely off before beginning to work on her jeans.

When he started pulling them down, again my wife said, "Dylan... no... not tonight! It's too fast for me!"

Dylan looked horny but frustrated... he pulled away from her, stood up, and dropped his pants in front of her, an impressive hard cock jutting out from his body directly at her face.

"The least you can do is make me cum after teasing me all night." He said, sounding rather entitled.

He stroked his cock in front of my wife's face--her looking every bit as shocked as a woman in her position would look in real life, especially when he told her to "open your fucking mouth!"

When my wife told him to leave, he slapped her... hard. I was like... holy shit! That looked so real! My cock sprang to life.... Actually, I was raging hard already.

"Now open your mouth, bitch!" Dylan demanded. "That's right... you can start by licking my balls and getting me rock hard."

"And then you'll leave?" My wife asked as she took his cock in her hands and began pumping the full length of it from the head to his base.

He didn't answer her but she leaned forward and ran her tongue from his balls all the way to the tip of his long, hardening cock, and back down again several times while pumping him in her hands. A couple of times he tried to stick it in her mouth, but she dodged him, but it was clear he wanted her to suck his cock as she tried her best to bring him off with a good double-fisted handjob and some licking.

On a couple of occasions, he got the head of his cock to pop briefly into her lips, but only for the briefest moments of contact before he was whisked right back to the side of her face, her tongue and lips sliding up and down his shaft, mouth-job style to both his delight and to his frustration.

"Take my cock in your fucking mouth, or I swear to god, I'll turn you around and shove it up your ass!" Dylan demanded.

"Okay!" My wife exclaimed in a dejected but resigned tone. "Okay."

The camera moved behind her where sounds of her sucking cock played prominently through the speakers as my wife's head moved up and down in his lap, her arms reaching up to pump his dick but where no actual penetration was shown. It looked and sounded so hot... it seemed so real... I was loving the hell out of it whether she was actually blowing the guy or not.

It was at this point that my wife touched the center of her tablet's screen to pause the video.

"How do you like it so far?" she asked.

"It's fucking hot!" I said.

She smiled and asked, "You okay with the face that I'm obviously touching him with my tongue and you know... a couple of times the head of his cock popped into my mouth, however briefly?"

"Of course... and it makes it all... look so real!" I replied.

"That's of course the point behind the sloppy editing. These will never run on a cable channel so they could show his dick plunging in and out of any and every hole I have... but the genre is softcore porn... and you know... dudes love this stuff. What about the subject matter itself?" she asked me.

"You mean date rape?" I asked with a smile.

"You fucking love it you bastard!" she laughed.

"You know I love forced sex fantasies!" I replied.

"You know he really slapped me earlier in the scene?" She asked. "We had to shoot a few takes... he was supposed to miss but I slipped and leaned in a bit and he nearly took my head off. Obviously, that's the take we kept... Well hold onto your socks!" she said playing the video again.

The camera cut to a view from the direct profile... both of my wife's hands her at her lips hiding the proof of whether or not his cock was actually going all the way inside her mouth or not, but he was pulling out and pushing forward in long, vigorous strokes, and my wife's cheeks would occasionally suck in completely like she was really sucking his cock... what a shot... completely ambiguous... and completely convincing!

"Fuck!" I said.

"Oh it gets better... or worse!" my wife replied.

On screen, the guy grabs one of her hands and pulls it away from her mouth... now there are only four fingers of "hiding" instead of both hands. We're treated to another minute of mouth fucking with only the one hand obscuring it before he reaches down and demands that she move her hand. He pulls his cock out of her mouth / hand right as she pulls her hand away you can't perfectly see if it was in or not... but god it had to be... even if you never had direct evidence... It was so hot, I couldn't believe it.

That's when they changed the angle to where the camera is directly behind him but slightly above the mid-line... you can see his balls hanging between his legs and you can see my wife's bare tits flopping around as he appears to be facefucking her, both of her hands held out to the side in plain view. And even though you can never see his shaft driving in and out of her mouth... you see his balls going back and forth into her face... sometimes slapping up against the bottom of her chin... which you can see... she must be taking him in her mouth... but is she? Super fucking hot!

Finally the guy pulls his hard cock from my wife's mouth--you can hear it make the pop of a cock being dislodged from an actively sucking mouth--and as it breaks free from her lips, the camera is panned around for a glimpse of his cock actually inside her lips--if only for a few frames of video.

"Open your mouth for my cum, whore!" the guy commands her... and he begins jacking himself off with the head of his cock resting on her bottom lip as she flicks her tongue all over and around the head and shaft. To my surprise he absolutely erupts into her wide open mouth, sending one thick blast of cum after another in clear, perfect 4k deep into the back of her throat. As he finishes, the cumshot is replayed from a second camera angle, in 240fps slow motion... and you get to see the guy lay one thick rope of cum after another across her tongue and all the way into the back of her throat.

"Now clean it, bitch!" he demands of her, before she begins licking the head and shaft clean, before he pushes his cock in and out of her mouth unblocked for one complete stroke before they cut to an edited angle that doesn't show his dick clearly. The sloppy edit completely on purpose... it's the first time in the ten minute video that you get even a full second of obvious sexual contact.

"FUCK!--he really--" I exclaimed as I looked right into my wife's worried but smiling face.

"I told you there would be -some- contact... to sell the illusion of the rest of it." She replied. "Are you mad?"

"Oh god, no... it's fucking hot! So... were you sucking him the whole time?" I asked.

"Would you be okay if I was?" she asked.

"I mean... honestly probably, yeah..." I replied.

"Interesting! So no, actually I wasn't... but there's some incidental contact... sometimes his dick gets past my hands... sometimes it goes in in other angles... the from the back where his balls are slapping my chin? That's a common technique they use... hard to differentiate because it looks so real, but his cock is actually.... Taped... to his belly most times you see that."

"Oh wow... that is interesting." I replied.

My wife pressed play on the video and I asked, "Wait, there's more?"

"This is fifty worst dates, babe... not fifty mildly inconvenient dates." She replied with a laugh.

"Keep sucking my cock!" the guy on screen says to her. "Make me hard again!"

"What? NO! You came already!" my wife protested.

Three hard slaps rained down on my wife and then she was forcefully stripped of her jeans and panties as she meekly attempted to fight him off.

"You fucking touch me again and I swear to God you'll regret it. Now face forward and shut the fuck up!" he said as he positioned her on her hands and knees and got behind her doggy style.

There's a closeup of him rubbing his mostly hard cock up and down my wife's slit.... Then he pushes ever slightly in before the camera cuts and we see him from her front, her body blocking his pelvis, but her tits swinging beautifully as he begins pounding her from behind. My wife is visibly crying at this point and fucked up or not, that makes me harder than I have been all day.

He's got one hand in her hair wrapped in a knot and his other hand tightly clinched around her throat, pulling her up to his chest as he pounds her from behind. After a bit of time in this position even as she begs him to please let her go, he pushes her face into the ground and we're treated to the above midline from the rear shot again... his balls slapping away at her pussy as she moans and begs for him to stop, while occasionally crying or whimpering.

The angle is so convincing... I had to look over at her for visual confirmation that he wasn't really just plowing her pussy. When he flips her onto her back to fuck her missionary style, she puts her hands down over her pussy to prevent you from seeing any penetration, and we see him put both of his hands on her throat and begin choke-fucking her twice as hard as before, their pubic areas pressed tightly into each other so you can't see her cock or her pussy with any clarity... only the act of him fucking her.

Camera from behind, we see his balls slapping her pussy between her splayed legs as we hear her nonstop begging and bargaining intermixed with an occasional face slap and scream. From time to time they cut to an over head shot and you see Dylan's long, thick cock in his hand as he rubs it up and down her slit before they cut to another angle for him to drive himself into her.

Finally, and this is where I completely lost my marbles, Dylan tells her to get back on her hands and knees so he can fuck her in the ass.

"WHAT!?! NO!!!" my wife cries in absolute desperation.

The video then shows Dylan pour an amount of lube on my wife's deeply recessed back door and perfect round ass, before he begins fingering her roughly... She groans and begs as he jams a finger in an out of her tightly clinched back door. Then two fingers... then she's practically crying when he tries to put three in.... Honestly, in my heart I'm dying to see him ram his cock into her back door... this is truly fantasy sex as my wife is not terribly into anal, reserving it for infrequent special occasions. And I almost... mostly... maybe? Get what I want...

You see, as my wife begs for him not to take her ass, claiming in the video that she has never done anal before, we are treated to Dylan slowly and deliberately rubbing his cock up and down her well-lubed back door, eventually holding the head of his cock against her back door and pushing in ever so slightly... you can see the head of his cock beginning to break through... you see some of it actually starting to open her asshole... the assholes that made the video then use a cross fade video wipe to transition to the next camera angle, but they purposefully I'm sure, set the duration on the fade to where you can see about a second to second and a half of the head of his cock just beginning to look like it's disappearing inside her anus... but you... you can't. You just can't. It's right there... you're sure it has to happen... but fuck!

But then we're treated to my wife's face with a look of abject terror and unequaled agony, her mouth wide open but no sound escaping for seconds as the guy -rams- himself home in her back door causing her to finally shriek in agony. She screams until there's no more air in her lungs as he tells her it only makes him harder as we're treated to the sounds of his hips slapping against her ass. And if you've ever heard anal sex... whether they're live or edited in... there are some familiar sounds there that absolutely sell the experience.

He's pulling her hair and choking her from behind... she's completely terrorized, and he's growling and smiling through it all, his hips slamming into her over and over from behind as her huge tits wildly sway back and forth.

"Should have just given it to me, whore! Don't you know how the game is played? You think guys spend that much on dinner and drinks in a night to go home empty handed?"

"Pleeeeeeeease... stopppppppppp oh godddddddddddd!!!" she cries in response.

I don't know why it works so well... but when they flip to the slightly above and behind shot... the guy's hips are way higher on my wife than before... her entire pussy is easily seen, and the guys balls are slapping against the top of it, the visual implication that his cock is driving in and out of her back door. But then--they show a kind of PoV shot from the guy's perspective... and he's got his hands held over her back door and his cock, but because you can see his cock is hard and moving back and forth--again the implied penetration just looks so real... like... that cock has to be going -somewhere-.

I look over at my wife and give her the eye raise of "is he or isn't he?" and she simply smiles and shrugs.

It's at this point where I'm wondering if my wife is literally getting fucked in every hole in these things or what, and she says, "Just camera tricks!"

But in the very next cut, my wife is reaching behind herself blocking her back door with both hands, which are well-lubed now, and the guy appears to be fucking her in the ass... like, obscured by her two fists as he pulls her hair... but his dick... he's fucking her hands for sure and just based on the length of his cock at its hardest from other shots... I mean... he's got to be close!

"The trick is... he's almost completely soft here... his cock is about half its hardest length... but through editing... you only see what must be his fully erect cock plunging deep into my ass and... the reality is a bit different, I promise!" Candy told me.

"You're gonna make me cum real good this time!" Dylan says to my wife with a wicked laugh.

The camera lingers and fades between shots and as he pulls his hands away from covering his cock, you can almost, imperceptibly see the head of his cock popping out of my wife's ass... although you can't actually see it... you think you do but you can't.... You see the pull out motion... and in the next scene the guy's cock is in his hands as he's pumping away, targeting her asshole.

He erupts all over my wife's ass, his cum pooling in her deeply recessed back door before overflowing and running down her crack and eventually her legs. Again we are treated to a second super-slow motion angle of the cum blasting across her ass and into her back door before he brings his cum-covered cock back to her back door and pushes the head in and out one time.

"That one was real." My wife said, although I didn't need her confirmation.

"Babe.... That was super hot. Not gonna lie, I need to fuck you so badly right now!"

We fucked all afternoon, with me watching the video again, and my wife showing me one piece of "cutting room floor" footage... it was the part where the guy pushed the head of his cock into my wife's mouth, but the director asked her to keep going for just a few moments and she nodded and grunted "yes" as the guy began pumping her mouth with his cock. No hiding, no hands over her mouth... just the guy pumping his cock in and out of her mouth. It's clear my wife thought this would be for just a few moments... to get some test footage or whatever, because she looks off camera and shrugs as if to ask "Is this good?" and the guy says "A little more, please."

But it's not a little more... he literally fucks her mouth for the next five minutes, getting faster and stronger with his thrusts until my wife is gagging loudly with each rock-hard-cock-filled stab of her throat.

"Let's get a cumshot." The director says off screen as the guy pumping her mouth picks up speed and starts moaning.

"MmmmMMMPH???!!!" my wife moaned around the pistoning cock in her mouth.

"Fuck yeah... fuck yeah... suck it harder, Candy... suck it... yeah. Suck it, suck it, suck it! Ohhhhh fuuuuuuuuuuck!" The guy fucking her mouth said.

He began hammering my wife's mouth with his cock... absolutely hammering it, saying, "Yeah... take it, whore... suck it.. suck me..... suck my cock... fuck yeah... make me cum!"

It was obvious that at this point my wife was only along for the ride... she tried to keep the guy's cock between her lips and off of her teeth... and he was facefucking her... pounding her mouth... her throat. She was obviously happy when he finally pulled out of her mouth and began jacking his thick, hard cock centimeters in front of her face before cumming all over her face and into her mouth.

And it's all on camera... and my wife showed it to me after telling me the penetration was all staged, except for a little oral touching, which I had previously seen.

"So... uh.... How do you feel about that?" She asked me before apologizing to me in case in went too far.

"I mean... other than it being super hot... should I be upset?" I asked, letting her know I wasn't mad at her for being a lying, cheating whore--which, as a joke, was the implication, but in reality, I felt like I understood her original warning that oral would be.... In the mix.

12