All Comments on 'My Wife, The Softcore Pornstar Pt. 03'

by writingn00b

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingover 1 year ago

"MmmmMMMPH???!!!" pretty much says it all!

Kidding aside, I love the dialogue. The build-up, the reveals of her caught-on-camera, total-commitment exhibitionism, even the bait-and-switch "cheat" of her promise versus her action.

Finally, capping it off with acceptance and communication between the couple... gives this an unusually warm and fuzzy ending which is, frankly, awesome.

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

normally i don't disparage people their fantasies or kinks (as long as it doesn't involve children), but i just find cuck fantasies to be pathetic. and the amount of men allowing themselves to brainwashed into being wallets and/or babysitters while their "loving wives" fuck around on them, makes me sick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Funny and erotic at the same time. Well done. Looking for more. Only idiots who can't separate fantasy from reality come here, crap all over an author's hard work. There is no cheating here, it's all on video, lol. Even if there was, it's a fantasy. Seriously, coming into NonConsent category to diss about cheating? That's sick.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 1 year ago

anon 10/05/22, "normally i don't disparage people their fantasies or kinks..., but". Yeah that 'but' part told us you were going to whine about something and that you were a long way from being accepting of other's lifestyles. Why is how consenting adults live their lives of any concern of yours? You come into Non-Con and the part you don't like is the part you obviously don't understand. Read something you don't like? Stop reading. It's simple. Damn, the small closed minds can't be satisfied with just terrorizing LW, now they're wandering elsewhere. Rant over, for now.

Well done author. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Altro capitolo

TediumsShadowTediumsShadowover 1 year ago

love the cuckold fantasy!

hot, sexy, cucky to the max

and ..... FUN!

this was FUN to read.

thanks for writing and posting

JustaSailorJustaSailorover 1 year ago

Less rough stuff would make it more appealing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's been six months and still no word, I don't deserve it - Stan

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

please keep this series up! very creative, very hot, would love to hear Candy at one or two possible shoots, maybe even meeting up with another actor to film extra footage outside of a shoot!

spyraloutspyraloutover 1 year ago

I really enjoyed this and can't wait for Candy to next her next movie! Great stuff.

pornthrowaway559pornthrowaway559over 1 year ago

Please keep going with this. Especially showing us her perspective while filming compared to her telling her husband how it went/showing him the videos.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

would really love if you could continue this amazing series, great writing btw mate!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

could do with a part 4

sostisostiabout 1 year ago

More more please continue. This is very funny and sexy keep it up pls.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Femdom agitprop as porn.

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

Great, continue 😁

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous