My Wife, The Trickster

Story Info
Wife plays prank, and then gets pranked.
5k words
3.9
14.2k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Qraz
Qraz
173 Followers

Author's note: All characters are of age and this is strictly a work of fiction.

I had to go out of town for a conference and my wife Julie decided to come with. We were heading to a large town about six hours from our home, a town which we had been to a few times and always had a good time. Unfortunately I was going to be locked down in meetings all day long and on the third day we had a golf outing that I needed to attend. We had the evenings together, but she would be by herself during the day. Which for her, was not a problem. She is very outgoing and could meet people anywhere and she also liked lounging around the pool and soaking up the sunshine.

The first two nights were uneventful. We dressed up and went out dining and drinking and had a great time at a couple of different clubs. The third night was a little bit different. When we are out of town, she loves to dress more racy. We are in our mid fifties but look much younger and when we go out, she definitely turns heads. She is about five seven, 145, with very toned long legs, a tight ass and nice C cup tits and a pretty face with shorter hair. Not that we are swingers, but we have agreed that if an opportunity presents itself, take it, after all it's just sex.

As I was in the golf outing, she texted me and said, "Remember that new yellow mini dress I bought that you didn't get to see me in because it got ruined when I got a flat tire? I ordered a replacement and that is what I am going to wear tonight. I will be heading down to the hotel bar and you never know who might be there. Might want to hurry back afterward. I saw some really cute guys at the pool today. Maybe they'll be in the bar..."

I remember she told me it was a skin tight yellow mini dress, mid thigh, tube top that was really thin and you could see her areolas through it. In fact, it barely covered her nipples, according to her. She had matching yellow three inch heels.

She had accidentally bought it a size too small, but was able to get it on. It barely touched the tops of her thighs and really pushed her boobs up and put them on display. And because it was a size too small, if she raised her arms, her tits would come out and she had to take it off and pull it back over her head to get her boobs back in. That was how she described it to me.

After the golf outing, I got an uber and texted her. "Just got in the uber. Should be there in a little bit. Send me a pic so I know what you look like. Can't wait to see you."

She responded with a video she took as she was entering the bar. "Looks like a good crowd and I see several single guys sitting around. I wonder if I will turn any heads as I walk across to the bar with this outfit on. Doesn't really leave much to the imagination. In fact, I couldn't even bring my purse or credit card, so I hope someone buys me some drinks while I'm waiting for you."

"Send me a pic of your outfit," I responded.

She sent me a selfie of just her face. "Here you go. I can't believe you forgot what I looked like." She finished it off with a winkie face emoji.

I texted back, "I want to see your outfit."

No response.

The uber driver said, "It's just after five. The traffic is going to get really bad. I hope you're not in a hurry."

After about ten minutes, she texted, "I just got my first free drink put in front of me. I wonder who sent it? Was it the younger looking guy with the nice hair? Could it have been the black guy with the really nice eyes who I talked to at the pool? Or maybe the traveling salesman in the corner pretending to work on his laptop who keeps devouring me with his eyes?" She knew this type of flirting would get me wound up.

The traffic slowed to a crawl and I asked the uber driver, "Do you know any local short cuts? I'm kind of in a hurry."

"Nope. Even though we are moving very slowly, this is still the fastest way. Based on how far we have to go, it's probably another forty five minutes. Sorry."

I texted her that and she responded. "That's too bad. I may be gone by then. By the way, I figured out who bought me the first drink. But now, I have a second drink in front of me. Whatever will I do? How will I pay them back for the drinks?" She knows how to tease me and get me wound up.

After another ten minutes of sitting in traffic. Bing. Another photo was coming through. It was a photo of her sitting on the barstool. She was sitting with her legs crossed nicely, they looked soooo tan in comparison to her yellow dress, and you could tell that it barely covered her ass as she sat on the chair. I could clearly see her areolas through the dress. To say she looked gorgeous would be an understatement. I could see why she was getting free drinks.

I texted, "WOW! You weren't kidding when you said you looked great in that outfit. Who took the picture?"

No response.

After about five minutes, I texted, "Seriously. Who took the picture?" She knew she was driving me crazy by not responding.

Bing. Another picture was coming through. She was still sitting on the barstool, but now she had a guy on each side of her. It was the black guy and the one she described as the sales man. "The bartender took the pics. Sam gave us a great bar to go to later. That is, if you ever get here. I'm not sure how much longer I can hold these guys off. They're getting pretty touchy feely and I'm really liking it. I think they want me to "pay" for my drinks."

"Still stuck in traffic. Not moving very fast."

Bing. Another photo. This time, the two guys had their hands on her upper thighs. "Too bad. Moving pretty fast here," as she was holding another drink in each hand.

The traffic started to loosen up and we started to move again. Not quite at high speeds, but at least it wasn't slow anymore. "Moving fast now. Won't be long," I texted.

No response.

Another five minutes went by. Bing. The photo came through. It was a picture of her bald pussy with a finger in it. "I told you it was moving fast. We're now at a table so it is a little more discreet. This feels soooo good."

"Who's finger?"

No response.

Five minutes later, "Sorry. Not mine. I had to finish riding out an orgasm before responding. I'm having fun, but I think these two may need something in return. Hope you get here soon and rescue me before I..."

I asked the driver, "how we doing on time?"

"About ten minutes out. Won't be long now."

Bing. This time it was a photo of her face with a rather mischievous grin on it. "I wonder if they will be ok with hand jobs under the table? Or, I wonder if they are expecting something else. Possibly..."

Right after the driver said about ten minutes, we came to a complete stop in the downtown district. "Uh oh. Looks like there is an accident up ahead. Might be here for awhile."

"How far are we from the hotel? Could I walk it?"

"Yeah. It's about six blocks straight ahead, but I can't give refunds."

"Not a problem. I think it will be faster seeing as that accident just happened."

I texted, "stuck in traffic again. I'm walking the last six blocks. Be there shortly."

No response. I started walking.

Bing. Another photo came through. It was a pic of her in the bathroom mirror. "I wonder which one will come in the bathroom first? Whichever it is will get to cum in me first. I can't hold out any longer."

I was stopped at the first crosswalk waiting for it to change. The crosswalk sign changed and away I went.

I missed the sign at the next block and had to wait.

I missed the next one as well.

Mid block, bing. Another photo. This photo was her in the bathroom mirror with her dress pulled up from below and down from her boobs. "Whooo boy. That was a good one. I hope the next one is even better. I'll let you know." I got stopped at the next crosswalk and didn't want to leave it up for very long as other people were around me and it might be inappropriate and I didn't want to get arrested.

Only two blocks to go and I would be there. Made the next cross walk but missed the last one.

Bing. Another photo. She was in the bathroom holding her dress in her hand as she was standing completely naked. "WOW. He was even better. Hope you get here soon. I'll put the dress back on and meet you in the bar. Maybe there's another guy that can take care of me before you get here. Winkie face emoji. You are taking soooo long. I may have to "pay" for another drink."

As I finally walked in to the bar, it was empty except the bartender, who wasn't a guy, but a rather hot young female. I sidled up to the bar and ordered a drink. One for me and one for Julie. I texted, "Where are you? I just got in to the bar."

No response.

She waited five minutes and then responded. "Sorry. It took longer than I expected to clean up. Be there shortly."

"You must be Bill," asked the bartender. "Your wife is one hot woman. She had all the heads turning with her outfit when she walked in. I never saw men move so quickly when she got up to leave."

Just then, I saw Julie enter the bar in the mirror behind the bar. I turned around and watched her as she walked across the bar. She looked amazing. Bright yellow mini dress, high heels and her makeup was immaculate. I stood up when she approached and gave her a huge hug and a big passionate kiss.

"Shall we go out for dinner now", she asked. "Oh, it looks like you ordered another drink for me. I wonder what I will have to do to pay for that one?"

"Oh. I don't know, but I'm sure you'll think of something."

She gave the bartender a knowing smile and a wink and said, "Bill, this is Sam. She helped me by taking the photos in the bar. I took the ones in the bathroom myself. The two guys I was flirting with were a gay couple I met at the pool today. When I told them that I wanted to play a prank on you, all three jumped right in. I knew you would ultimately find it funny and couldn't resist. Not that I wouldn't have done that, but there was no one here that interested me."

"Well, what about the hand on your pussy?"

"Just a photo I pulled off the internet. Pretty funny, huh?"

"You trickster. Let's have a quick drink and I know a place for dinner."

I had done my research before we came to town and there was a private club that had great reviews of the food and the bar side. On the bar side, because it was private, they had "adult" entertainment and tonight was amateur night. I didn't tell her about it, but I hoped that I could get her up on the pole as revenge for her tricking me. Prank for a prank.

As we finished our drinks and headed out, Sam said, "Have a good night you two."

The place was actually just around the corner so we decided to walk. To say that she turned heads as we walked would be an understatement. A beautiful woman with long tan legs and a bright yellow mini dress will almost always turn heads.

The place I had researched was actually the same place that Sam had suggested.

"Welcome. In order to enter, you will need to join the club. That is $50 each. But, with that $50 membership fee, you get access to both sides of the club. We are known for our fabulous food and wonderful service on the dining side. On the bar side... well, you'll find that out when go in. Follow me to your table."

As he left us at the table, I said, "Every eye in this place followed you to our table. Even the women. And let me tell you, there are some rather lovely women in here."

Just then, our waitress showed up. She was wearing lingerie. Not distasteful, but not conservative either. Thigh high nylons, short heels, a see through teddy with a g-string and her hair was immaculate.

"Hi, I'm Candy and I'll be your server tonight. Would you like to start with a nice cool margarita or possibly a mojito?" As she went through this spiel, she also couldn't take her eyes off Julie. "Are you going over to the bar side later? You'll fit right in, over there with that wonderful outfit. The customers will love seeing you."

"We'll start with two margaritas, Candy. And how about some escargot to get things warmed up too," I said.

"Very good. I'll get that going right away."

Julie said, "What did she mean that the customers will like seeing me?"

"I don't know. Let's just enjoy our dinner," I said knowing exactly what she meant.

We had a wonderful dinner and several drinks to get things flowing for the night.

"Shall we head over to the other side and watch some of the entertainment?"

"Yes. I think that would be a real nice way to wind up this trip. Nothing like watching a nice floor show."

If only she knew what the floor show was, she may not have agreed.

As we entered the bar side, the music was pumping and we had to walk along a glass ramp that was above all the tables and would bring us across the bar and then down to the main floor. It was lit from below and many of the tables were either under or close enough that they could probably see up the skirts of the women entering.

With her short bright yellow mini dress and high heels, everyone took notice as she walked across the cat walk to get to the main part of the bar. It hadn't occurred to her that they could probably look up her dress.

"Nice babe. You grabbed everyone's attention. Oh, I forgot to tell you, it's amateur night and I think you would do well up on the stage at some point. With how you captured everyone's eye when you walked in, I don't think anyone would mind."

We looked around and sure enough, there was a woman up on the stage performing for the crowd. She was dancing and stripping. You could tell she wasn't a professional, but yet very attractive and moved very well and grabbed everyone's eyes.

We grabbed a table near the stage and sat down. The waitress came over and we ordered drinks. She was dressed very similarly as on the other side and was not shy about it either.

As the night went on, several other women got up and performed as well. Each one removing more and more of her clothing and doing a little bit more than the ones before her. There were both men and women in the crowd and the performers were actually making money as the crowd would throw money on the stage.

I kept pushing her to give it a try. "You would do wonderful up there and I would really enjoy you performing for all these people. You could totally pull it off. Remember the wet t-shirt contest you won. This wouldn't be very different."

The table behind us, which was four black guys, heard me trying to egg her on and they interjected, "pardon us, but we think you would look awesome up there. We would love to see you on the stage." They were pretty big dudes. Well over six feet and I could tell that they were very cut as they were wearing skin tight t-shirts.

She responded, "I'm only wearing this mini dress. It wouldn't be much of a show, so I don't think so."

"Well, we would definitely enjoy it, as I'm sure every other guy in here would too."

I got a few more drinks in her and the talent on stage was continually getting more risque.

"If I do this, I am going all out. I may end up naked on stage in front of this whole bar. You're ok with that?"

"Babe, I love when you show off. You are a gorgeous woman and that should be shared with others. If you want to get up there, I'm all for it. What song do you want me to have the dj play."

She gave me her song and I went to the dj and asked him. He looked at her and scrambled to find it in his decks.

"I found it. She's next. I'll announce her."

She slammed the remainder of her drink and waited for her cue.

"And now, the lovely lady in the yellow dress shall entertain us."

Her song started and she walked over to the staircase to get up on the stage and made sure to wiggle and jiggle her way up the stairs. When the spotlight hit her at the top step, every eye was on her.

Surprisingly, it was a slower song. But she moved very in sync with it and was doing a fantastic job teasing the whole bar. Slightly lifting her mini dress, but not quite revealing anything, then turning around and not actually letting you see anything. Gently tugging the top down to just barely reveal her nipples, but never letting it get all the way down as if she did, she wouldn't be able to put it back up.

The bar was totally enthralled watching her. Then, without warning, she turned and faced away from the bar and slowly ran her hands down both of her legs, only this time she didn't stop at her knees and worked her way all the way down, giving us all a great shot of her naked pussy. When she reached her ankles, her mini dress popped over her ass and gave us an unrestricted view of her whole backside as well.

The four guys at the table behind me went crazy. They were yelling and cheering like I have never seen before in a strip club.

She started to work her way back up her legs and didn't bother to pull her mini dress back down over her backside, and even turned around to give the bar a great view of her shaved pussy as well.

She continued to dance with her dress up and then the song changed a little bit and she reached up with both her hands. When she did that, just as she said would happen, both of her tits popped out!

She was now on stage with her mini dress crumpled up around her midsection with her tits, ass and pussy all on display.

The table behind me was going even more crazy.

She continued moving and swaying not hiding anything. As she let the music overtake her, one of her hands moved to her nipples and the other dove straight in to her pussy. She started tweeking and pulling her nipples, alternating from one to the other, all the while fingering herself.

She dropped down on to the stage and fingered herself to orgasm in front of the whole bar. To say the crowd was mesmerized and totally enthralled would be an understatement.

We thought she was done, but the dj didn't announce anyone else and he never let a pause in the music as he just spun straight in to another song, and she kept moving and swaying coming down from her orgasm.

When she was done, she crawled to the front of the stage, looked me in the eye and waved her finger in a come hither movement. She was asking me up on the stage. When I got up, she waved her finger from side to side and nodded her head in a no manner and pointed to the table behind me. She was inviting the black guys up on the stage.

As she was down on her hands and knees, she lowered herself onto her elbows, thus raising her ass high in the air.

The four of them moved rather quickly to get up there. I think they knew what she wanted.

The first guy walked right up to her as she was still on her hands and knees facing me. She turned her head and said something to him and he wasted no time in dropping his pants and whipping his dick out. He dropped to his knees and eased in behind her and started rubbing is cock up and down her sopping pussy, getting her even hotter and wetter than she already was.

She never broke eye contact with me as he entered her from behind. Well, except when her eyes rolled back in her head as he slammed it in to her without warning. She moaned loudly as she accepted him and motioned for one of the other guys to step in front of her.

As the first guy was picking up his pace in pounding her from behind, she undid the other guys pants and pulled his cock out. He dropped down on his knees in front of her and she wasted no time in taking him in to her mouth. She had no choice but to take him all the way in as the guy was relentlessly pounding her, driving her forward onto the other guys dick.

There she was, up on stage, getting pig roasted by two black guys in front of the whole bar. The crowd was very in to what they were witnessing on stage. The guy fucking her picked up his pace and was really pounding her hard. As she was sucking the other guy for all she was worth, the first guy pulled her hard into him and pumped his load deep inside her.

Qraz
Qraz
173 Followers
12