My Wife, The Trickster

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he was finishing up, she brought the other guy to his orgasm and he held the back of her head and made her swallow every drop. The two of them disengaged from her at the same time.

She looked up and saw that I was watching. She licked her lips and then turned to the other two and waved them in to the same positions.

The one behind her wasted no time and entered her with ease. The other one then got in front of her and she swallowed his cock as well. They developed a nice rhythm with the music. They weren't as brutal as the first two, but nevertheless they were going to have her on this stage.

Her orgasm started building and she couldn't hold back any longer. She had to pull the one out of her mouth as she rode the other cock to her orgasm. She kept tugging the other guy with her hand as she was riding out her orgasm. Her orgasm triggered the one in her pussy to shoot his load in her as well.

He grabbed her by her hips and pulled him roughly towards her and held her tightly to his cock.

The one in front of her wasn't able to hold out any longer. He put his hand under her chin and lifted her head. She didn't get her mouth open quick enough and his first shot hit her in the face. He wasn't going to waste anymore and was able to get his dick in her open mouth, forcing her to swallow a second load, which she gobbled up willingly.

As the three of them came down, the dj let the song end. The four guys had all gotten dressed by now and each one of them left a fifty on the stage next to her. She stood up and pulled her mini dress down and off.

She made a motion to me for a napkin to wipe her face off. I gave her a napkin as she stood there completely naked in front of the bar wiping the cum off her face.

The dj came on, "How about that show folks, the lady in yellow rocked it, wouldn't you say? We've never had that kind of performance here before and I don't know if we will ever again. Show her some love and bring some tips up for her." As she finished wiping his cum off her face, a lot of the men walked up and put money on the stage.

She didn't put her dress on right away. Instead, she went around the stage completely naked and picked up all the money that was laying around. She then pulled her dress off and put it back on by pulling it over her head.

As she was walking off the stage, she received a standing ovation.

She came to the table and said, "I told you if I went up there I was going all the way. I think I paid for more than just my drink in the bar, don't you?"

"That's fine with me. I found it extremely erotic and very exciting. Ready to head back to the hotel?"

As we walked back across the cat walk to get out of the bar, every eye was upon us as they had just witnessed something spectacular.

When we reached the door, the owner was standing there waiting for us. "Any time you want to come back, it's on the house. Here's my card, just give it to them at the door and your night is on me."

When we got back to the hotel room, I couldn't keep my hands off her. I pulled her dress down and off in one swift movement and was passionately kissing her. My hands were roaming all over her body as I was very ready to fuck.

She pulled back and said, "I'm really sore from the pounding I got. My knees are killing me, my jaw is sore and my pussy is still leaking cum from those two. I don't think I can do you tonight."

"Are you kidding me?! I need a release. After watching you get fucked you're not going to let me have you too?"

"Honey, I'm really sore and my pussy is full and I swallowed two loads too. I just don't think there's any more room. Can't you just whack off tonight?"

"What if we made a deal. What if I were able to get some of the cum out of you, could I then fuck you?" She likes when I eat her out after she has sex. I'm not a real fan of doing it, but I know she has huge orgasms when I do and then I get to fuck her as well.

She played along as if she didn't know what I meant, "What do you mean, get some cum out of me?"

"I'll go down on you and eat some of it out."

"Oh?! You mean you want to eat a cream pie? You're willing to that just to be able to fuck me?"

That was all the encouragement I needed. I slid down her body and started to lick and slurp her pussy. She responded immediately by arching her back and pushing her pussy in to my face. "Oh God, you know I like when you do that. Make me cum and you can fuck me."

It didn't take long as I worked over her clitoris. She arched her back and pulled my face tight to her pussy as she started her orgasm. As she had her orgasm, I got a couple mouthfuls of strangers cum as it was forced out of her from her spasms.

When she came down from her orgasm, she said, "Why don't you put a condom on, I don't think I can take anymore in me tonight. That way you still get to fuck me, but I won't have a mess to clean up in the bathroom."

"Seriously!? I didn't bring any condoms."

"Oh darn. Looks like you don't get to fuck me tonight then. Well, it's only a six hour ride home tomorrow." She let that hang for a few seconds and then continued, "Oh wait, I think I have one in my travel case."

She got up and walked across the room and pulled one out.

"Here you go. If you want to cum tonight, you need to wear this so I don't have to spend any time in the bathroom when we are done."

I put the condom on and climbed on top of her. She likes this position for us as it is more intimate, especially when I pull her legs up over my shoulders.

"Holy shit. I haven't felt you this hard in a long time. Was it the teasing from earlier or was it you watching me fuck and suck those guys that turned you on so much?"

I couldn't answer as I was in the middle of my orgasm.

12