My Wife Tom’s Whore The Motel Ch. 02

Story Info
The story about me wife continues.
7k words
4.18
17.3k
19
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, things are moving along nicely. Carol and my wife are scheduling the women. The five new wives are all working as waitresses as well as whores. Jen Is happy waitressing and getting great tips. The tops and pasties are now gone. This happened when the mayor and his brother the deputy chief of police dropped by. It was a Saturday morning. As luck would have it Tom was there. He had spent Friday night with my wife upstairs in one of the bedrooms.

Jack and I let Tom talk to them While we listened. The mayor asked: "Do you know who I am?"

I said: "Yes and this gentleman will speak for us. His name is Tom."

The mayor asked Tom: "Sir are you a lawyer."

Tom told him: "No sir, I am their advisor in certain aspects of this business. What can we do for you?"

The mayor said: "Tom, why don't you and I have a talk. While my brother and these gentlemen enjoy some breakfast and get to know each other."

Tom told the mayor: "I think that is a fine idea. As I beleave you and I think alike."

The mayor replied: "I think you are right."

They went to the office as Jack the deputy chief and I took a table in the dining room.

The deputy chief asked: "How's business so far?"

Jack was nervous so I did the talking for us. I said: "The diner is doing very well and the cabins have been fully occupied every night."

He then asked: "What about the bedrooms over here?"

I told him: "Those are available for the waitresses mostly used by the ones on the night shift. So, they don't have to drive home at night."

He then asked: "Are they ever used for anything else?"

I said: "I believe that is what Tom and your brother are talking about. Why don't we wait to hear what they have to say after they are done talking?"

We finished eating and were on our second cup of coffee. When I asked him: "Your brother is facing a determined opponent in the election. The guy is spending a lot of money."

He said: "That is one of the reasons we are here. The election is eighteen months away, He started his campaign almost a year ago. Sutle at first, attending meetings speaking out against what ever side of the issue my brother was on. Then last week he filed papers to run and it seemed over night he has signs all over town. My brother thinks you guys can help us."

I asked: "How can we help and what do we get if we do."

He then told us: "Ever dentally my brother's driver has been coming here for a couple of weeks. This morning he picked my brother up to drive him to his weekly golf game. His driver is a negro and his friend. What ever he told my brother. He skipped playing golf and they picked me up. My brother only told me that you guy may be the answer to stopping his opponent. That the bedrooms here are the key. That is why I asked if they were used for anything else."

I told him: "I don't know how we can help. As you can see most of the clientele here are black. There are not many black people living here. While many work in town they just don't live here. But if anyone can come up with a way it just might be Tom."

About then Tom and the mayor joined us. Tom asked Jack: "Do you have maps here showing how much property you own."

Jack said: "Yes, I have them here why do you ask?"

Tom replied: "The mayor needs our help and if we are able to help him, he will help us."

The mayor then said to his brother: "These people have all the licenses from the old diner. Which means the can serve liquor and have entertainment. Given that do you think any laws would be broken if the waitresses were to remove their bras and left their nipples exposed?"

The deputy chief stood up walk over to the area between the old kitchen and the dining room and announced: " All you ladies waitresses please come here. The mayor has desided you should not have to suffer being constrained by those bras. I have been given the task of helping you to remove them. So, please line up here so that I mnay complete my duty. Thank you."

The girls lined up and he removed their bras. None objected when he felt them up or sucked on a nipple. The other customers loved it. A couple volunteered to help. They were told no.

The mayor laughed and said: "I bet their tips with go up as well as your customer's cocks."

Tom then said: "Jack why don't you show the mayor and I those maps and have a talk. About how we can help each other."

They left and the mayor's brother and I went outside so I could show him around. When we got to the area where the old diner had been.

He said: "My mom used to work there. She started when our dad took off with the woman next door. Times were tuff.

She worked the two to ten shift. My brother was thirteen and I was eleven. He made sure we ate and I did my homework. Mom would always get us up and had breakfast ready. Almost always a cooked meal rarely did we get cereal.

On occasion there would be a man with her. As we got older there were more men. Almost every morning there would a different one. My junior year in high school I meet a girl who's mother worked with my mom. We went out several times.

Then one night she got a serious look on her face, then asked me not to hate her. She told me my mother was having sex for money. I asked her why she was saying that and how would she know. She told me since she was fourteen. Her mother would have her join her having sex with her johns for extra money. That my mom and her mom have done stag parties having sex with each other before having sex with the men at the party.

Again, I asked her how she knew. She told me if her or my mom had their period she was there back up. I had feelings for this girl. She just told me she is a prostitute and that my mother was one too.

That she has had sex with my mother. I was crying she tried to console me. She then said to me. It was the only way they could support us. We couldn't live in this town, have nice things or eat good food. If they didn't become whores we would be in public housing in the city.

We would be on welfare. They sacrifice themselves to give us a better life."

We went back in the diner; it was almost empty. I led him to the back corner of the dining room. To talk without being heard. Before we started my wife and Carol came in from the bedroom area. They saw the girls were topless without pasties. Came over to us and asked what was going on. I introduced them to the deputy chief. Then said: "His brother is the mayor, Tom and Jack are in the office working on something. The mayor was the one that suggested the girls go topless."

Without a word they both took off their tops. Neither was wearing a bra.

I then told him: "Both Jack's and my wife are in the same line of work that your mother was in, but for far different reasons."

He knew what was happening in the bedrooms. He knew before he walked in with his brother. So, I wasn't concerned that I basically told him we were running a whore house.

He asked me: "You and Jack are ok with your wives being whores?"

I said: "Were you ok with your mother being one."

He said: "It was the depuration, she did what she had to, to take care of my brother and me. Do I wish she didn't have to? Yes, but my dad ran out on us. She never finished school. Went to work at twelve to help the family. I respect that she did what she did,"

I told him: "Yes, we are, but for different reasons. At some point we may let you know what they are, but for now, let's wait and see what the others come up with."

A few minutes later, the mayor, Tom and Jack joined us. The mayor bold as brass went up to my wife and Carol and started feeling their tits.

Tom interrupted him saying: "These ladies are these gentlemen's wives. Please stop molesting them."

The mayor stopped and said: "I am very sorry. It is just seeing them like that, I assumed they were just two of the whores."

My wife said: "You are right we are whores. That doesn't give you the right to touch the merchandise."

Tom then said: "Us four gentlemen are going to check out the old laundry building on the back side of the property. It's on the state road and a quarter mile away from here. We believe we can turn it into a function hall."

My wife asked: "What for?"

Tom responded: "For fund raisers for both candidates. The mayor has informed me, that though gambling is illegal in the state. There is a loop hole. Non-profits can hold fund raising events that are casino events. The profits go to the charity. Less operating costs. He feels the old laundry building could be turned into a function hall. We are going to check it out."

He then turned to my wife and Carol and said: "Why don't you ladies take the deputy chief into the parlor. Lock both doors and show him how we treat our special friends."

When the girls and their new special friend went to the parlor. The four of us drove to the old laundry building. We had to go to the main road and drive a mile to the first cross street. Turned left went a half mile and turned left again. When we got to the building and parked. We sat a minute looking at how the outside looked. It would need paint and some trim replaced. I had thought it was a laundry -mat. It wasn't it had been a commercial laundry.

We got out and walked around. One thing was for sure we would need to expand the parking. First thing that was decided was, it was big enough. Question was if the inside was suitable. Jack had the keys and with a little wiggling they worked. I expected there would be laundry equipment and debris. Other than years of dust it was clean. Just needed to be cleaned and painted. It was a large open room with smaller rooms at one end. When we checked them we found two locker rooms. One for women the other for men. Each had toilets, which would have to be remodeled and made much larger, to accommodate more people. There were also two offices. We all agreed this would work.

The mayor then Said: "I have supporters who's companies can do some of the work. If you can arrange some private time for them with the ladies you employ. The prices for the work will be very cheap."

Jack spoke first and said: "I am sure Carol would be happy to entertain the gentlemen in exchange for their discounted prices."

That settled we when back outside to look around. We found what looked like a gravel road. It seemed to head towards the motel, but would need to be reworked as trees had started to grow in parts of it.

Tom and I decided to walk the road to see if it did lead to the motel. The mayor and Jack drove back.

The road would need some work, but we could use it to go back and forth between both places. As we walked the road Tom explained to me the mayor's plan. He said: "The mayor wants us to run the casino nights, for the local sports teams like Little League, CYO, Churches Groups like that. We would have one once a month. I asked him about the churches not liking it. He feels the only one that would have a problem is the Catholic Church. They run a bingo on Saturday nights. But in July and August they do not have enough people to run it. His idea is to offer them the casino night those months. In fact, he has already talk to the Monsignor and he likes the idea."

I asked Tom: "How does this help the mayor in the election?"

He said: "A couple of months before the election. We ask both candidates to sponsor, their favorite charity for a casino night. His opponent is a drinker and when drunk gets a little handsy with the ladies. He has been on his best behavior since he started his campaign. But given enough drinks and the right hostesses he should be putty in your wife and Carol's hands. Just before the end of the night they will get him into one of the offices and hopefully. He will take the bait and we get him on film. The pictures would be sent to the local papers and The TV outlets. "

I asked: "How far do you want my wife and Carol to go with him?"

He said: "Their tops pulled open looking like he did it. They need to look like he attacked them."

When we got back and entered the parlor, we found. Jack and the mayor's brother sitting on chairs watching the mayor fucking Carol. She was riding him reverse cowgirl, with my wife between their legs licking both of them.

Tom asked: "What did we miss?"

Jack said: "He already fucked your wife. Carol told him if he could cum in her. He could watch her and your wife eat his cum out of each other's pussies." About five minutes later he shot his load in Carol. As he rolled off, my wife sucked his cock clean. Then the girls proceeded to eat each other's cum filled pussies."

Work started the next week on the pld laundry building. Now besides the guys that helped with the labor to fix the motel cabins. We had a half a dozen more guys to be serviced, During the week.

Wednesday that week Jen came to me and asked: "I am not making my bills. I don't want to go back dancing and I am not interested in whoring on the weekends her. I would like to take you up on your offer to turn a couple of tricks during the week with your special friends. If the offer still stands."

I told her: "Let me talk to my wife first, but I am sure we can set something up to help you."

I called my wife at home and told her about Jen.

My wife said: "Do you think she can start today?"

I told her: "I feel she would be happy to as she needs the money."

The wife told me: "I will be there in a half hour. I have someone coming in that I think will be good to be her first black man."

My wife was right. Jen couldn't stop talking about him. He took me aside and requested if Jen be available when he visits. As we would need him on the laundry project. I told him I would be sure that she was available.

My wife told me: "I knew they would get along. Jen still had the innocence about her and he is a considerate lover. Yes, I said lover. He doesn't fuck us he makes love to us. I enjoy Tom, but he doesn't make love to me. He fucks me like a whore. Because that is what I am to him. Leo treats me and the other like his lovers."

I told her: "He requested for her to be available for him when he comes."

My wife that said: "We going to lose her to him. He will take her away and change her life. I am happy for her."

Two weeks before the old laundry was done. Jack and the mayor. Decided to put a private club on the old diner site. Th old well tested good, but the septic needed to be replaced. A prefab building was erected.

I asked Jack and the mayor: "We have the laundry building. Why do we need this?"

The mayor told me: "I was at a conference down south for republican mayors. While there I was invited to a club like the one we will have here. I was told there is a pool, sauna, steam room, two whirl pools. And massage tables. There were also three play areas. I said I didn't have a bathing suit with me. I was told it would not be a problem, The dress code is no clothes. There are at least three hostesses to each guest. There are also male hosts for the female guests. When you enter you sign an agreement that what goes on there is private.'

I asked him: "You signed an agreement but you are telling us. How ar you not breaking the agreement."

He laugh and sid: "There three other clubs around the country. This one will be number four. The clubs are all connected if you are a member ion one. You are accepted at the others. When members attend a club the pay a enter fee. If they bring a guest the member pays the guest's fee. No cash charges hands at a club. Member are given an account in a foreign bank. Now the way Jack makes money is he owns twe land and the building. The group that owns the club pay rent this rent is double what the property is worth. In addition, all of us are able to use the club when we want free of charge. It is open Thursday thru Sunday."

I took Jack aside and told him: "My wife will be six,omths along in two weeks. She intends to stop whoring then. We don't know if she will do it after the baby is born. She has hinted she would do it if she gets pregnant again for the first six months. But only if we both agree. If she is not involved I am not sure I will be ether. Are you ok with that?

This is profit enough that Tom could leave his job and help you. I am just worried the mayor will try to take over. The club sounds great, but It may bring to much attention to the property."

My wife stopped whoring as she promised me. At six months, but did keep working at the dinner. She ordered the supplies and worked the register. My concerns about the new club were well founded. Before it was finished. The group who started the clubs were arrested for tax evasion and money laundering. This led to the mayor being drawn in to the investigation. He stayed clear of us till things cooled down for him. Had the club opened and the shit hit the fan. We would have been drawn in. As far as the building was concerned. Jack's name was the only one on it. He had not received any money from the club group.

His problem was what to do with the building. Jen provided the answer. We all received wedding announcements from her. Our Painting contractor had asked her to marry him. He and his first wife never had kids. He was head over heels in love with Jen and adored her daughter. The wedding was a year away and my wife and Carol. Told Jack he should turn the building into a up scale venue for weddings and other fancy events.

My wife had our daughter and stayed home for three months. Then she went back to work at the diner. We hired a nanny, the par;or became a make shift nursery for the baby. That way she was near by as my wife was still breast feeding her.

One day when the diner was very busy. The baby needed feeding. My wife had the nanny bring her to the register. My wife opened her blouse and opened one cup on her nursing bra and put the baby to her tit to feed. She felt one more exposed tit who cares.

A gentleman in his forties got up walked over to her and asked: "Can I have some of that milk in my coffee?"

He offered her five dollars if she would. She undid the other bra cup, but was having trouble feeding our daughter and squirting her milk into his coffee.

He said: "If it is alright with you? I don't mind helping myself."

My wife told him: "Help yourself."

Soon several more guys wanted bher milk in their coffee. She told them: "You will have to wait till I finish feed the baby."

When the baby finished feeding and he nanny took her back to the Parlor. When the line started; my wife was surprise that there were two women in line. When one guy was more interested in squeezing her tits than getting her milk in her coffee. She ended the self-service.

It became a regular thing and she was making a hundred to one twenty-five a day from her breast milk.

Then one day the female health officer came in. She told my wife she couldn't keep doing that. It was a health code violation. They went in the office to talk. An agreement was reached. My wife would pump a half pint of milk for the woman to take and have tested. To ensure my wife's milk was safe to ad to customer's coffee. She would return each week and collected a new sample for testing. The only other condition was my wife had to pump and refrigerate her milk. So now adding her milk to coffee was two dollars because it wasn't straight from her tits.

When the baby stopped nursing, my wife was going to let her milk dry up. When it slowed enough that she was no longer dripping. She started going topless again.

My wife went on the pill for birth control, but had some mild side effects. They weren't enough for her to stop tsking them. At about that time Carol got pregnant. It wasn't her husbands, as he hadn't been able to cum inside her for years. She new it was going to be black. The good thing is they didn't care that the baby would be black. They wanted children.

One of my wife's friends also got knocked up with a black baby. She told us her husband hadn't fucked her in over six months. He enjoyed eating her cum filled pussy. Guys were paying to watch him eat their cum out of his wife's pussy. They knew there was a possibility this could happen. They told their families when she started whoring. That they wanted another child. After not getting pregnant they were both tested. The tests showed they were lucky to have the one. That the husband's sperm count was extremely low. They had tried saving his sperm in hopes that a large amount of it would help. That didn't work. So, they had been looking for a sperm doner. They picked a guy from several candidates the clinic supplied. We hope to be pregnant soon.

12