My Wife Tom’s Whore The Motel Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she realized she was pregnant, she told their families. Two months later they told the families. Turns out the donner is of mixed blood. He doesn't look at all black. But he is one third black. Both families told them to put it up for adoption if it looks at all black> husband and wife told them no no matter what. They are keeping it. It is her child.

My wife and I went away for a much-needed vacation. We were gone for three weeks. When we came back, she took a break from working. It was two months when she went back to the diner. Then she missed her period. The doctor told her she was six weeks along. That was a relief. The kid was mine.

When we got home, she asked me: "Now that I am knocked up. Are you ok if I start turning tricks again?"

I asked her: "Why?"

She said: "Not like before. I would take care of the weekday Special guys that helped get this going. Only now and then, or if I am needed to fill in if we are short on coverage. What do you think, please, pretty please? You know I get supper horny when I am pregnant. You know you will not be able to keep me satisfied. No one man could."

I asked her: "What about the kid you taught how to pleasure a woman. You told me you might like to let him be your lover when you are done with this. I told you I would be ok with that. Even when you are not knocked up. I can not keep up with your sex drive. Till your sexual craving slow down I know and accept your need for extra sex with men and If you are honest I will always have to except you will be enjoying women as well."

She then asked me: "What about you? Through all this you haven't sampled any of the other whores. I know you had the opportunity to fuck Carol before, when you first meet her. Wouldn't you like to watch me and another woman pleasure each other? Then have her mount you as I crawl between both of your legs and lick your cock and her clit. As you fuck her. Watch me lick your cock clean and see me eat your cum from her pussy. Don't tell me you wouldn't, your hard cock right now says you would."

What could I say I was very turned on by that image in my mind. I told her: "Yes, I would love that with you and another woman, but not with any of the women here. As the saying goes. 'You don't shit where you eat'."

My wife then said: "one of my friends that whores here was telling me."

I stopped her and asked: "Which one?"

She said: "Not the one that's knocked up. Her brother's wife. She told me. Her sister just turned eighteen. That she got the girl on the pill when she was fourteen. After the girl told her she was fucking her boyfriend. She told me her sister after she broke up with the boy friend has been fucking any one that takes her on a date. The girl wants to go to college, but the family can't afford to send her. That is why she was telling me. She told her sister she might be able to get her a job here as a waitress. Her sister told her that sounds good, but can she also be a whore."

I put up my hand to stop her, and said: "How does her sister know about whoring going on her?"

My wife said: "From what she told me. The last time she was working. They didn't get home till 3AM. Her sister was looking after the kids. The sister was asleep on the couch. So, they left her and went to bed thinking they could drive her home after breakfast.

The sister woke up to use the bath room. As she got near their bedroom, she could hear the husband talking.

My friend said: 'While I was sucking his cock, he was telling her how much he loves that my tricks pay extra to see him eat their black cum from my pussy.'

Two days later while her husband was at work. Her sister showed up and straight out asked her: 'Are you working as a whore?'

My friend asked her: 'What makes you think I am a whore?'

Her said: 'I heard you and your husband yhe other night. I got up to pee and as I got near your bedroom I heard him telling you how much he loves that your johns pay extra to see him eat their cum out of your pussy. I have seen his little dick when he wouldn't close the bathroom door all the way when he pees. It's no wonder you need to fuck other men. Just tell me this. Do black men rurally have bigger cocks? Does your husband suck cock, as well as eat cum out of your pussy?'

My friend told me that she told her sister: "I don't know if my husband sucks cock. I do know he hasn't fucked me since I started being a whore. But sure loves eating cum from my pussy. Yes some black men hav realy big cocks. Before you ask, yes they feel great inside you. I also work some days in just a G-string as a waitress in a diner. If you like I maybe able to get you a job in the diner. Would you be ok wearing just a G-string? You would at times get your ass rubbed, as well as your tits grabbed. Some guys even try to suck a nipple. When the guys do this your tips would go up. You let them get their cheap thrill for a couple of seconds the stop them. You could make enough money to help pay for college.'

She told me her sister said: "The waitressing sounds good, I do love being naked in front of guys. But what about me being a whore also? I am already being one just not getting paid. You don't know it but I have been gang banged more than once. I have had I guy in my mouth, a second in my pussy and a third in my ass. All three at the same time.

My friend told her: 'Once you experience some of these black guys. You may only want to be with a well-hung black guy in your personal life. If that happens, our parents will disown you. Hell if they find out what I am doing they will disown be as well. You need to think long and hard about that.'

I asked my wife: "What did you tell her?"

My wife told me: "I asked her if she told her sister that she would have to be willing to eat cum from the other whores' pussies. That one of those passers could be yours?"

She said her sister asked her: 'Do you like eating cum filled pussy?'

She said she told her she and their sister- in-law have been eating each other's pussies for several years. So yes, I love eating pussy with or without cum.'

Her sister then said: 'That sounds like fun, even if I fined it is not something I would want do outside of whoring. I can do it for money.'

I said so: "How did you leave it? Is she coming to work as a waitress, and maybe be a whore? She could start off with a few of the week day contractors we are indebted to. If that does ok let her do one weekend night to see if she can handle several guys one after another."

My wife said: "I told my friend to bring her here tomorrow night. She doesn't work as a whore yet, are you ok with us doing her together? If you aren't Tom will be here also. I want her to see Tom fucking me. This way she will have an idea of what she is getting into. If your not good with fucking her. After Tom cums in me I want her to eat my pussy. Then help me suck Tom's cock. After which He will fuck her while I lick them both. What do you think? Do you want to fuck her while I lick you both? Or are you just going to watch."

I told her: "I need you to use your very talented mouth on my very hard dick. While I tell you what I think about your Idea."

As she started sucking me off I told her: "Yes I want to fuck her while you lick us both. When Tom fucks you, I don't want him to cum in you. Next you and her will suck my dick together. Then eat each other till you both cum. At that point we will have her mount me reverse cow girl so you can lick us. As you are licking us Tom should be fucking you. That way after Tom and I cum in both of you. Tom and I can enjoy watching both of you eat our cum from each other's pussies. How does that sound."

My wife and Tom both thought it was a great idea.

The girl told us: "That will be my first time bneing paid to fuck. I can't wait."

My wife corrected her: "You are not being paid for this. This is your audition."

My wife told her: "Tom is not a client; he is the reason we were able to start this business. Tom, my husband and my friend Carol's husband are in charge. Carol's husband I the actual owner of the property. The way this works is, when you are working in the diner. You are paid a wage of twice minimum and your tips are yours. Tits run high and you should only claim half to sixty percent on your taxes. You will get a W-2 a and you are responsible for reporting your tips. If you don't report them you will get audited and that can cause all of us problems. Now as for the money you make as a whore. That is yours it is not reported. Out of that you pay for the room at the motel rate. That covers the linens and towels. There is a housekeeper and you tip her for cleaning the room after you are with a client. If you pass this audition and start working here. You will be the second whore in three somes. All our whores are married white women, their husbands are also white. Our black clients pay extra to fuck a white man's white wife. If she happens to be pregnant the fee goes up. You are not married, but we feel, that letting the clients know you are just eighteen graduated high school a month ago. That you are whoring so you can pay for college. Will have them wanting you one on one. How does that sound to you?"

She responded: "Fucking fantastic. Lets get started I am horny as fuck just thinking and hearing you talk about it."

She passed her audition with flying colors. She couldn't get enough of the cum in my wife's pussy.

When it was over, she told us: "I have two girl friends that I told about maybe becoming a whore. Both are interested especially when I told them the guys I would be fucking are black. Do you want to meet them?"

My wife and I looked at Tom to gage his reaction. He was smiling, with a devilish glint in his eyes.

My wife told her: "Lets see how popular you become first."

Tom then spoke and told her: "I feel when the word gets around that there are legal age teens available here. We will need your friends and more bedrooms. Can you call them now and get them over here so I can give them an audition. Tell them what you did for your audition and ask them if they are ready to do the same? If they are? I will talk to Jack about adding an addition on this place with four more bedrooms. Each with it's own bathroom and a big shower. I feel your clients are going to want to play with you in the shower."

Tom took her to Jack's office to call her friends.

Jack came into the parlor to talk with my wife and I. He asked: "Do you think that girl is going to work out."

I told him: "Tom seems to think so, plus she has two friends that want to be whores also. She is seeing if they will come over now."

Jack said: "Let me guess? We are going to had an addition to this place." If we take on the other two, we will have to or start using the cabins. We had all agreed we wouldn't do that. Those rentals show legit income as does the diner."

I told him: "I have a idea about what to do with the increased traffic."

Jack rolled his eyes and said: "Ok lay it on me. How much is it going to cost."

I told him: "Not as much as you might think. A little up front, but it should pay for itself. The laundry building is ready and we already have the license to serve liquor. We will have the whore's customers park over there. They can go in have a drink and wait till we can accommodate them here. It will mean setting up a section for them to drink in. Or ad a prefab building behind the parking lot. We will need a small bus to bring them here so their cars stay at the other parking lot. What do you think?"

Jack thought for a minute then said: "I like it, but I have another thought. We make it look like there is an event going on at lhe laundry building even when there isn't. We'll have the customers park close to that building on those nights. We can carry on the book's rentals for the place. So far there have only been rentals for Friday nights and some Sundays. I was thinking of sectioning the bar off from the main room anyway. Some of the rentals do not want alcohol available to their guests. That solves that problem. We will need to add a separate entrance from the outside for those occasions. I already planed to add bath rooms at that end of the building."

That is when Tom and the girl came back into the parlor. Tom told us: "Her friends will be here in half an hour. She told them what she did so far and that if they want to come work here they need to do the same.

:

Jack asked: "Did they have any questions?"

The girl started to giggle and said: They wanted to know if they would be eating cum from each other's pussies.."

Tom then said: "Before I could answer them our new little whore told them. 'No, you will be eating it out of to of the whores that work here. That is what you will be doing if they hire you. So, no time like the present to show what nasty little whore you can be.' I asked her why she told them that?"

The girl spoke before Tom could: "For my thirteenth birth day. My two best friends were going to sleep over. They were both six months older than me. At one point we got naked and compared tits and pussies. I was still flat chested. And hadn't started to get pubic hair. They made fun of me. They both and pubic hair and their tits had started to develop. I one of them said we should lick each other to see what it is like. I was to go first and when I went to lick one of them. They called me a gross lesbo. I didn't talk to them for a couple of months. If they were near me and no one was around. They would call me lesbo. School ended for the year and my parents had rented a cottage for the summer. When school started and they saw me them were shocked. Flat chested me now had tits much bigger that them. All the boy wanted to talk to me. So, they apologized and we became friends again. But I didn't forget what they pulled on me or what they said. Now is my pay back. If they do everything, they need to do in their try out. I would like for you to tell them. They need to eat all the whores cum filled pussies the rest of the day and I get to watch them. They need the money without it they can't afford to go to college. "

Tom then told us: "I already told her yes. I called a buddy of mine to be the other back cock to fuck them. He should be here around the time the girls get here."

I spoke and said: "I think the first two whores they should eat black cum out of, are Carol and my wife. They have a pair of twins they are doing together in an hour. The twins usually get here early to have a bite to eat in the diner and enjoy the view. If we offer them a freebee, I bet they would be willing to do my wife and Carol here in the parlor with all of us watching. The two girls first test will be to suck the twins cocks clean after they cum then eat Jack's and my wife's cum filled pussies."

My wife had stopped whoring when she reached six months pregnant. But there were three younger guys she still would do. She had explained to me that the three from the first time with her. Wanted her to teach them what pleases a woman sexually. They wanted to become caring lovers not just a "wham bam thank you mam' type of guy.

More to come in part 3

12