My Wife Tom’s Whore The Motel Ch. 03

Story Info
A young wife and mother turned whore for the sex.
8k words
4.35
18.6k
23
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two girls showed up right on time. The twins were in the diner and Tom's friend should arrive shortly. My wife and Carol had approached the twins to see if they were willing to fuck them in front of others.

At first, they were reluctant, but as soon as they heard they were getting a freebee and that two eighteen-year-old girls would lick and suck their cocks clean after. They were all for it.

When Jack showed the girls into the parlor. They were greeted with seeing Tom, my wife and Carol all nude. The women were taking turns sucking Tom's cock. Their friend that invited them was also nude.

She told them: "That is the size if not bigger, of the cocks you would be sucking and fucking. If you are ok with that. Take off your cloths and your audition can start."

I went to the diner to get the twins.

When we entered the parlor. The girls asked: "Are these the guys we are going to have sex with?"

Carol laughed and my wife told them: "No, they are going to fuck us while you watch. We are going to suck their cocks and let them fuck us any way they want. We are here for their pleasure not ours. Don't get me wrong, we often orgasm from what they do to us. What you are going to do is watch and when they fill us with their cum. You need to suck their cocks clean."

Before my wife could continue. One of them said: "That is no big deal I always suck the guy's cock clean after they fuck me."

The other said: "I haven't done that but I will if I am being paid to do it."

My wife spoke again saying: "Don't interrupt me again. I will let you know when to speak. As I was saying, when you have finished sucking their cocks clean. You will then eat their cum out of my friend's and my pussies. Have either of you eaten a pussy before?"

Both said no that they were not into girls.

Carol told them: "It is not about if you are into girls. The customers pay extra to see a whore eat their cum out of the whore they just fucked. If you are not willing to do that get dressed and leave. If you are ready to eat pussy, show me. Both of you go eat your friend's pussy now."

I don't know how she kept a straight face as her friends started to lick her pussy. I knew this was sweet revenge for her. Carol hadn't heard her talk about what append when they were younger.

One of them was very tentative. But the other one took to it like a duck to water. It was hard to believe this was the first pussy she had eaten.

Next Carol had them do each other. Now both girls were into it and gave each other orgasms.

My wife spoke and said: "Now girls sit back and watch how a whore pleases her customer."

Both girls seem ok with what they saw. Until the twins started to fuck Carol and my wife in their asses. Both girls winced as the two big black cocks start to push in the wives' asses.

My wife noticed this and told them: "The first time you get ass fucked just relax. The pain will go away faster and turn into feeling good quicker that way. After you take a cock up your ass a few times it will not hurt any more and you will come to looking forward to being fucked in your ass. Also, you will at times have a cock in your pussy and ass at the same time. After the first couple of times, you are going to look forward to being double fucked."

Both girls realized my wife and Carol were enjoying being fuck in the ass. One said: "I guess I will let the guy I am fucking fuck me in the ass so I can get use to it. His dick is much smaller than those monsters."

The other girl said: "That's a good idea I'll do the same."

Tom told them: "If you do everything you are seeing and you do the same except being fucked in the ass. The only fucking you will do will be here. No boyfriends. If you were married like the other whores that work here. Your husband would be able to fuck you. Is that understood. I know both of you like your friend have to do this as a way to be able to go to college. If the demand for the three of you is as good as I think it will be. You will make enough for college and a lot more."

At that point the twins stopped ass fucking the wives. Tom had gotten two basins of water and some face cloths. One of the basins had soapy water. The other clear water. The wives clean the twin's cocks before they started fucking them in their pussies again.

Tom told all three girls: "If a guy fucks you in the ass. You must clean his cock before you let him stick it back in your pussy or mouth. I don't care how much he offers to pay. Plus, you never eat cum for a whore's asshole. This is for your safety and health, as well as for the customer. Someone asks you to do that. There is a panic button in each room. Customers do not know about it. You push it and someone will be there quickly and the gentleman with be asked to leave and will not be allowed back. Ever customer knows this rule and the consequence if they break it. Is that under stood?"

All three girls said they did. One asked: "How will we get use to being ass fucked if we aren't going to get fucked that way today?"

Tom smiled and told them: "I didn't say you wouldn't be ass fucked today. I said you would have to do that with myself and my friend who will be here shortly. Both of us are too big to be the first cocks in your ass's. If you are asked after to work here These two whores that you are watching. Will be the first ones to fuck you in the ass. They will use a fake cock on all three of you. You will come back all week so they can use bigger cocks each day till you can handle cocks as big as mine."

One asked: "How soon if we are allowed to work here till we can start."

Tom told them: "If you want you can start today. You would be the second whore if a guy wanted two whores. You can suck cock eat pussy eat cum from both, but no fucking. We have a group of what we call our special friends. Monday night I want to get a few of them here for your first tricks. They helped get this place up and running so for a year they get free pussy during the week; we pay the whores they are being serviced by. Plus, these guys tip the girl very well.

My idea is that if I offer them the chance to be the first to fuck three eighteen just out of high school first time whores. They will pay very well for the privilege. Plus, they will tip you.

Since this is not part of their arrangement with us, they have to pay the house up front. Plus, they like handing a whore her tip. The up-front money they pay is yours. If they paid you up front, they may not tip or not tip as much. This way they feel what they paid up front, only a part of it you would get. So, my question to the three of you how many men do you think you can handle.?"

The three girls talked it over for about ten minutes. Then the original girl said: "We feel we can each handle doing four or five each. We were also wondering if You could get more money by auctioning us off. See if these guys are willing to pay extra to be the first one that fucks each of us."

Tom told them: "That is the plan, these guys are all rich. They will all want to the first. They also if they are not first, will want to be able to be among the first to turn the three of you into whores. I want you all to make as much money Monday night that you are willing to work as often as we can use you.

The best way to do that is to have more men. If we have nine to twelve you will make a lot more. The bidding will go way up. A each of them would want you first.

Later let us know a schedule that works for you. But for now, it looks like they will be ready for you to clean those cocks and eat some cum filled pussy."

The girls moved beside the two couples. When one of the twins pulled his still spurting cock out of my wife's pussy. The girl next to her sucked the cock into her mouth and took the rest of his load. She licked and sucked him clean and dove in to eat my wife's cum filled pussy.

While that was happening, the other girl had gotten between Carols legs. Carol was being fuck reverse cow girl. The girl started licking Carol and the other twin before he finished fucking Carol. When that twin pulled out of Carol, she sucked him clean and went to work eating Carol's cum filled pussy. If they can handle Tom and his friend, they will be great additions to our work force of whores.

I hadn't noticed that Tom's friend was in the parlor. He was already naked with a huge hardon.

The twins and wives move to the couches. Tom and his friend moved to the girls. The girls knew what to do and knelt in front of them.

The one in front of Tom's friend said: "Holy shit you are bigger than him. You may split me open, but I don't care. I can't wait to feel your cock inside me."

The other girl asked: "Can you two swap us back and forth. I also want to feel that monster inside me."

Tom smiled and told them: "Girls that is what we were planning to do. I am glad you both want that."

When the guys stopped them from sucking their cocks. The girls were surprised when, Tom and his friend started eating their pussies. After giving each girl an orgasm. They started to fuck them. It took them a few minutes to get both cocks all the way in. Tom and his friend had taken their time. They let the girls get use to their big cocks before they started to started pumping their cock in and out of them. At around ten minutes both girls were being fucked by the guys like they would any other whore.

Tom and his friend swapped back and forth. Both girls came many times. After the guys came the girls sucked them clean and eat each other's cum filled pussies. Having watched the show, the twins were both ready to go again.

They wanted to fuck the new girls, but we told them no. That they would have to wait till next week.

My wife begged off so Carol told them: "You can both do me together. That way the girls can see what it is like to be double fucked and how much I enjoy it."

After it was all over Tom, Jack and I met in the office. Bringing in the three teens would give us more whores than we have bedrooms for them to work out of. My wife not whoring for the most part except her three young guys. Helps, but that accommodates the first teen. Question is how do we work in the other two.

I said: "We have a few weeks to do something. For now, they are only going to be the second whore for three-some or if a guy wants to watch a whore eat his cum from the one, he just fucked. Till Carol gets them use to being fucked in the ass. They won't be working on their own, Do we agree on that?"

Tom Spook next saying: "Putting another floor over the bedrooms won't work. When this building was built, the code allowed stud at two feet on center. We would have to extend off the end of the building. Which means relocating the driveway entrance on that end."

Jack added: "If we do that, I want to rebuild the two cabins we took down and maybe add a couple more. There is enough demand to justify doing that. With the increased construction in the area. More and more out of town workers are looking for temporary rooms. They are calling here looking to get a cabin. That increases the cash flow for both the motel and the diner."

Tom said: "I think if we do all that, lets add a new parlor to the addition. And turn the old one into more dining space."

Jack said: "I'll talk to the mayor about the permits. Tom, can you get one of your contractor friends to give us a quote?"

Be fore we broke up the meeting I told them: "We need to start using some security. For the safety of the women and ourselves. I have talked with the deputy chief about using some of his guys when they are off duty. He said he has four that he trusts to do it. They know how to look the other way when needed. And if the whores show them their appreciation now and then. It should work just fine."

Monday night the teens arrived early and were excited to be paid for sex for the first time. When the men started arriving, we kept them in the diner till it was time. When the twelve that had wanted to have a shot at being one of the girls first trick making her a whore. Were all there we opened the doors to the parlor. They were greeted with the sight of the three teens on the floor eating each other's pussies.

They all had it in their minds that they would be the first black cocks to fuck them. We didn't tell them that. They just assumed it was the case. We had already told the girls not to mention being with Tom and his friend. If asked just respond that you are excited for one of them to turn you into a black cock whore.

Tom took over and asked: "How much are you willing to pay to be the first client for these girls. They are eighteen and just out of high school. Each wants to go to college and are doing this to be able to go. Who is willing to pay two hundred."

Several guys said they would.

Tom asked: "Two fifty?"

Again, several wanted in.

Slowly as the price went up less guys wanted to pay the rising price. It topped out at Five fifty. The three winners were glowing at the fact they would make this teens whores. With that settled it was time to set the price each girl would be paid to service the rest of them.

It was agreed at half the price of the first time was far. Each girl would make One thousand three hundred and seventy five dollars for the night.

Carol had explained to them: "You will probably never make that much again. This was a one-time thing given your age and it being your first time as whores. The men we offered to be here tonight are very well off."

My wife added: "On a good night you will make anywhere from Two fifty to as much as four hundred. Plus, tips and the money and tips you earn in the diner. The diner money and tips you pay taxes on. Your whore money is yours. You only pay for the room and laundry service and tip the house keeper."

The winners and the girls were shown to the bedrooms. Carol was on stand by to assist if needed. My wife served as the house keeper. Unlike with a regular client there was no time limit. For the three winners. But after they came. Unless they paid for another go with the girl he won. They had to go to the diner. One paid to get off again. The other two went to the diner to wait for a turn with one of the other girls. The none winners had one hour or if they came before that, they had to leave. Or wait for another turn.

I was surprised the girls lasted to the end. The sun was up and they were done. Almost every guy wanted to fuck each of the teens. They each made Three thousand eight hundred fifty dollars. I hoped turning regular tricks wouldn't be to much of a let down for them. This may have been a big mistake. What if they brag to their friends how much they made. If the wrong people learned what they did or what goes on here. We would be royally fucked. I talked to Tom about it.

He told me: "Don't worry about it. I am going to have a talk with them.

I will let them know that if they fuck this up. They will go to jail, have a sex crime on their record and no college will ever accept them. Plus. The only places that will hire them the job will involve sex in some form. I don't think there will be a problem."

Two of the girls only wanted to work about once a month as whores, but work a couple of days and on the weekends in the diner. All three were concerned with the money they made that night. They were afraid to put it in the bank.

When they told me this, I told them: "Open an account with a few dollars. Every few days add to it in small amounts under fifty each time. Deposit your check from the diner in the account. If you are asked about the other money. Tell them it's your tip money. The money you make as a whore. Don't put in that bank. Go to a different bank and open an account there. Again, small deposits, under fifty each time. Every day put some in. If asked tell them you get paid in cash daily where you are working. Keep track of how much interest you earn in the second bank. If you have over ten dollars in interest. They send a tax form. You need to stop making deposits if you will get over ten dollars by the end of the year. If you have to close the account and move the money to a different bank. Just not the bank you put your diner money in."

Jack found a prefab manufacture down south. That said he can make the cabins and the addition on the building. Things were moving along. The driveway was relocated. Prep work was under way for the new cabins. When we hit a snag. The septic system will not handle the increase in waste.

Jack called the guy he uses to meet with us. We had him meet us at the old laundry building. Jack thought the laundry had a system that would be big enough.

Tuned out he was right. It consisted of three large tanks. The water from the laundry would go in the first tank so the soap and dirty and whatever was on the linens and towels could settle. When the water reached the top, it spilled into a second tank where more settling took place. Then into the third tank till a certain level where it would enter a leaching field.

He told us we could leave the cabins on the old system even with the added cabins. To connect the diner and main building to an inground holding tank with a pump to send it to the laundry septic system. We had him check the system where the new function hall was. He felt it was more than antiquate to do the job.

Three months later every thing was complete. The new cabins only took a month. As soon as the septic system issue was taken care of. Jack opened the parlor for dining.

My wife would fill in on the register at the diner as needed. She wore a nursing bra and a top she could open to nurse our daughter. Know one had a problem if she took a tit out to feed the child. Until one day a health inspector came in and throw a fit. So, when she needed to feed our daughter. She would use Jack's office.

One evening when I was picking up the wife. I found her and Jack in his office. Also, there were was my wife's friend and the friend's sister that was our first teenage whore.

My wife said: "Good you are here; we are trying to get ahold of Tom. To get his opinion on something. They asked Jack and myself about."

I asked: "Can I help? What do they want to know?"

My wife's Friend then spoke: "Our cousin my mom's sister's oldest daughter is getting married. She is knocked up and the boy is happy about it. Both families gave their blessing. He is older than her and has a good job. Her eighteen-year-old sister is the maid of honor. The bride is nineteen and they live out of state. They want to do something wild for the bachelorette party. The wedding is only the bride and groom, their parents and the maid of honor and best man."

I asked: "What do you have in mind? "

My wife's friend then said: "Even though the groom has a good job and she works. They have no savings. When I asked her what she considered wild. She told me they were thinking of getting a hotel out of town and picking up a half dozen guys and let them fuck the both of them. When she told me that I asked what if her groom found out. She told me they are swingers and that his best man and him are going to a whore house for the same weekend."

I had a couple of questions and asked them: "First how far out of state? Second are you asking to let them come here and be whores for a weekend?"

The sister said: "I was thinking if would be great if you guys could arrange an auction like you did for my two friends and myself. Think about it, they are both teens and one is about to be married plus she is knocked up. What do you think?"

I told them: "If Tom thinks it is a good idea, lets do it. But, first do you have pictures of them? They will have to eat the cum from each other's pussies. Will they be ok with that?"

My wife's friend spoke again: "They live in western New York and I brought pictures on them from last summer when they visited. When she and I were alone at the beach and a very sexy girl walked by she said 'I would love to eat that. I told her I would too. She smiled and told me she is bi-sexual. I told her it must run in the family as I am also. I don't know about her sister, but she tends to do anything her big sister does."