My Wife Tom’s Whore The Motel Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we were getting ready to leave. Tom called. We filled him in and he thought it was a great Idea.

Only he added a twist saying: "If the groom and his best man are going to a whore house anyway why don't they come here. If the bride knows her groom is going to a whore house? He must know what she is planning to do. You said they are swingers."

My wife's friend said: "I think she would like that. Let me call her and find out. I will first tell her about the auction, if she likes that I will tell her about having her groom and his best man coming along too. Is there anything else?"

My wife suggested: "What if the groom and best man watch the girls being auctioned off and becoming paid whores and the gang bang that follows. With them there do you think the bidding will go higher?"

Tom said: "The more he is willing to do the higher the number will go. First call her on the other phone. Put it on speaker so we can hear. Every body needs to be quite just the cousins talk. We don't want to spook her."

She made the call and then we heard her cousin say: "Hello."

My wife's friend said: "Hi cousin it's me. I talked to the people I told you about. They are willing to put together a special party for you and your sister."

The cousin asked: "How special? I told you what we had planned. Will it be wilder than that?"

My wife's friend told her: "By a long shot. How do you feel about being auctioned off to be a whore. A group of rich Black men would bid to be the first one to turn you into a prostitute. The fact that you are still a teen, about to get married and are knocked up. That you and your man are both white. These rich black men will pay a lot of money to fuck you. They will pay to fuck your sister too to turn her into a prostitute. Not as much as for you, but still a lot. It would be fore the weekend only. You will make enough so you can go on a honeymoon. And then some. What do you think. Are you in?"

The cousin said: "I have never been with a black guy, have you?"

My wife's friend told her: "Yes and I love it. Do you think your sister would do this with you?"

The cousin: "Yaa she'll do it. There is a black kid in her senior class she has considered letting him fuck her. So, she will defiantly do it. Getting paid sounds great. Is there anything else besides us sucking and fucking these guys?"

My wife's friend then asked her: "I know you eat pussy. Do you think you can eat black cum out of your sister's pussy and will she eat the same out of your pussy?"

The cousin responded: "She will do it. She loves pussy as much as she loves cock. How soon can you set it up?"

My wife's friend told her: "Before we get to that. There are somethings if you and your man are willing to do, can raise how much you can make."

The cousin asked: "Like what?"

She told her: "You said he and his best man were going to a whore house, right?"

The cousin replied: "Yes, they are planning to do that. Why do you ask?"

My wife's friend told her: "The place where this would happen is where I work. On the books I am a topless waitress. I only wear a G-string and heels. Off the book I am a prostitute. I work one weekend a month as a prostitute. Before you ask, yes, my husband knows and is ok with it. If fact it is a turn on for him."

Her cousin asked: "How long have you been doing it? Are you enjoying it?"

My wife's friend told her: "Yes, I enjoy it. The customers we service are all black and most are very well hung."

The cousin said: "I think he would love to come there. He has seen pictures of you and your sister and said he would love to fuck both of you. Is your sister a prostitute too? I would love to watch both of you double teaming him."

My wife's friend told her: "Yes, she works here too. Doing the same as me. We will do your man together, but he has to pay us. If he is willing to watch you becoming a whore. These men will pay more and if he is willing to eat the first guy's cum from your pussy the price will again go up. What do you think? Do you want to be a paid whore for a weekend?"

Her cousin replied: "Yes, I am in. By the way my sister is next to me and heard everything."

The other cousin said: "Wow, that sounds great, I can't wait to be paid for what I have been doing for free. How did you start being a whore for money?"

My wife's friend told her: "My husband's sister and I found out a friend of ours was going with a black guy for a weekend so he could pimp her out. It sounded like fun and we went along. I was never so well fucked in my live as I was that weekend. Plus, I made a ton of money. Hubby still gets all he can handle. So. He is happy as well. I will tell you all when you get here."

Now we just had to set it up. Tom said: "The bride will make more than the price the teens got. Her sister would make at least half that if not more."

It was set to happen the second weekend after the call. The four of them came on the Thursday before the auction. We put them up in two of the new cabins. My wife's friend and her sister Invited them to one of the bedrooms in the main building that night.

Once in the room my wife's friend said to the groom: "I understand you want to fuck both me and my sister? That can happen right her right now. It will cost you fifty dollars. That is the family discount. When you can't get it up again, you get to watch your almost wife and her sister do your best man. You have to pay for it. While he gets them for free. If you can't watch her with him. How the fuck are you going to be able to watch her being sold to a group of black men?"

He responded: "If I have to pay to fuck you and your sister. I am good with that. AS for him fucking them, shit we all fuck together all the time. As for watching her being sold I can't wait."

My wife's friend said: "Great to hear, after tonight the only sex you will enjoy while here you have to pay for. You will get a discount as will your friend. After my cousins are sold and turn tricks with all the men bidding on them. They can if they want to. Spend the rest of their time here working as whores. If you or your buddy want to have sex with them you will have to pay. Other than the two of you all the men they service will be black. All the whores her are married except my sister and two of her friends. Like my cousins they are teenagers. Black men like fucking other men's wives and teenage girls. You will be the only white boys allowed to fuck our whores this weekend. Don't be surprised if one or both of my cousins want to stay longer. Are you ok with that?"

He answered: "Yes, I am ok with that. Fuck we are swingers. The only things new are she has never been fucked by a black guy and she has never been paid to fuck. Now that I know she is willing to turn tricks. If we are broke. She can always sell some of her pussy."

My wife's friend turned to her cousin and said: "You have a real winner here. This shit head has no incentive to work. If you are willing to let him pimp you and most likely your sister too. This is supposed to be a onetime thing, a thrill for one weekend. If you or your sister decide to do it after this. It needs to be because you want to do it, not him making you."

She then went on to tell the groom: "The more you are willing to do tomorrow night the higher the bidding will go."

He asked: "Like do what?"

My wife's friend told him: "You strip her for them, your friend here does the same to her sister. If you guide the winner's cock into her pussy, the bids will increase. If you are willing to eat the winner's cum from her pussy, again the bids go up. Plus, if you suck his cock clean, who knows how high the bidding will go. The only ones who will know if you suck his cock, that know you are my cousins and your friend. If you do it he has to also, do it. Everything you do he has to do too. As I understand it, the four of you are going on the honeymoon together. So, the more they make the better and longer time you can spend."

He responded: "Do you have to know now?"

She told him: "No you can tell Tom tomorrow afternoon; He is the black gentleman that will run the auction. After you enjoy me and my sister in a few minutes. You can watch him fuck my sister and myself. That way you will get an idea of the pleasure my cousins will feel from the black men they fuck tomorrow night. Before I forget does your friend want a married or teenaged whore tonight."

The friend spoke up and said: "Can I have one of each? Will they do each other while I watch them first?"

My wife's friend told him: "Of course you can. This is a whore house you can get what ever you are willing to pay for. Just remember once you cum in each of them. If you want to cum again you pay extra. It is also extra for them to eat your cum from each other's pussies."

That is when my wife's friend and her sister stripped and started to pleasure the groom. With her cousins and the best man watching.

When they were done. My wife's friend met us in the diner. We took a table in the back of the old parlor. So, we could talk and not be heard.

She told us: "My cousin's man is an asshole. He wanted us to deducted his and his friend's bills for the whoring they do from my cousins' money from the auction. I told him they have to pay up front for any services they enjoy with the women here.

He didn't like that, and told me: 'Your cousin's money is my money.'

His friend told him: 'If we didn't come here, we would be paying somewhere else. The girl's money is theirs not yours or mine.'

He didn't like it but agreed.

My wife asked: "Did Tom join you at some point? He said he might."

She said: "Yes, he did and I am grateful he did. When I told him about the groom wanting to have his whoring taken out of the girl's money from the auction. The stupid groom didn't have the good sense to keep his mouth shut."

He said: 'I'm letting her be a whore why shouldn't I get some benefit out of it.'

Tom gave him a back hand that sent him across the room. Tom then told him: "If that is the way you feel grab your stuff and leave now. Before I really hurt you."

The friend spoke up and said: "That is his idea, I told him if we went somewhere else we would be paying this is the same."

The groom sheepishly said: 'ok, ok, I'll pay.'

My wife's friend then said: "My cousin needs to lose him like a bad habit. His friend is ok and seems like a nice guy."

I asked: "How far do you think these guys will go to increase the bidding?"

She said: "They will do what ever it takes. When Tom wanted to know what I had told them. I told him what I had said to them. When I got to the part about sucking the winner's cock clean. The friend was un fazed, but the groom was shacking his head no. That is when my cousin that is getting married said; 'you have been sucking your friend's cook for years and he sucks yours. What is your problem, is it because it is black? You are ok with a bunch of black men sticking their cocks in my mouth and pussy. But even though you swing both ways you won't suck a black cock. Fuck you.' That is when my other cousin said: 'He will do it because he knows if he doesn't. My cousin won't marry him.' He will do it,"

Tom joined us then and asked what he missed. We caught him up and he said: "I had half a mind to make him suck my cock. Only it is better to be able to say he never sucked a black cock before."

My wife asked Tom: "Did you ask the girls how many men they are willing to fuck. I hope you told them that each bidder will get to fuck them."

Tom replied: "Yes and they are very ready. Both of them told me they want a real gang bang. I told them we will have twelve bidders. After they finish with them, If they want more. I will have a couple of guys on standby. Plus, I can get more guys, if they are still willing to do more."

I said: "They could just serve the regular group."

Tom said: "I don't want to cut into whoever is workings money. Be sides I think both of them are going to want to work here for a while."

I asked him: "What makes you say that?"

Tom replied: "When I talked with them, they had the guys go and get them some food from the diner. With the guys gone they wanted to know how much they could make as whores working here. I told them that they would be part of the rotation. That they can also work in the diner as topless waitresses. I explain to them what they can make doing each job. The younger one told her sister and me that. after the honey moon, she wants to come back to work here. The bride said there may not be a honey moon. I don't think she is going to go through with the wedding."

My wife said: "That is her decision, but she needs to wait till after the weekend to make that decision. Other wise it can kill the auction. Even though what they make is theirs. We have a reputation here that could be hurt if she says anything before the auction. Besides I think we can find more brides that would like to do this as a last wild night before tying the knot."

Tom said: "That is a good idea and I think I know how we can find them. There is an underground magazine called Obeah Magazine. And a few other underground papers."

I added: "Lets see how tomorrow night goes. We can ask our special friends if they like the idea of hosting more auctions. We have a about eighteen of these friends, plus the mayor's friends. Even though they are white. Some women may prefer them or maybe some would want both. One thing is for sure. We need the mayor and his brother involved. Even if they only are spectators. About the deputy chief what is the status of his guys as security?"

My wife said: "Jack and I talked to him this morning. He told us one of the guys he thought would be good here, maybe a problem. His kid sister is one of the two that we auctioned off two weeks ago. He knows she is working here in the diner. But he doesn't know if the guy knows his sister is working as a whore." He is going to talk with all of them and ask if they learned a woman, they know is a whore here would they have a problem with that."

Tom asked: "When is he getting back to Jack or yourself?"

My wife said: "He told us he would call Jack tonight."

The three of us headed to the office to see if the deputy chief had called. When we opened the door the deputy chief was in the office.

Tom asked him: "Have you talked to your officers yet? Are there any problems?"

The deputy chief told us: "They are all ok. Two know two women working here. One it is his sister in-law, his wife's sister. His wife told him about her sister He told me her husband is a jerk and a lossy fuck. The other is his neighbor, and the husband was a cuckold before she started here."

I asked: "What about the one who's sister is working here?"

He told us: "He already knew she was working as a waitress in only a G-string. That he figured she was whoring also. That she has been fucked by half the teens in town. At least now she is getting something out of it. He only asked that he not work when she is whoring. He is ok if she is working at the diner. She walks around the house naked most of the time. So, seeing her in the diner is no big deal."

Tom told him: "We need two of them tomorrow night in plain clothes. We have a bride and her sister who is the maid of honor being auctioned off. You and your brother are welcome to watch if you like."

My wife and I left and headed home. Our daughter was at my wife's mother's house for the weekend.

Once in bed she asked me: "What do you think about me not whoring for a while? I am five months along with our second child and with taking care of our daughter."

I told her: "Whoring is something you have been doing for you, not me. I don't mind you getting paid for sex, God knows I could never keep you satisfied sexually. What if you just need a big cock to fuck you?"

Her response was: "I can always find a big black cock for that. The three kids I tutored would love to help me out and there is always Tom."

I told her: "It is up to you. We can live on what I make. The money you have made is all yours. I don't expect you to use it to support us. After all I am your husband not your pimp."

We went to sleep then and the subject didn't come up again for a couple of weeks.

Friday two hours before the auction. The wife's friend's sister came into the office. Jack Tom and I were all there.

She said: "I just talked to my cousins. They both want to stay and work here for a while. Is that possible?"

Jack told her: "Yes, it is very possible, a couple of the married girls want to take some time off. The two of them can take their places."

The auction started right on time. Both girls entered the room nude as did the two guys. The bidding was quick at first then slowed down with just three guys bidding on the bride. Her sister would be auctioned off next. The bid was at twenty-five hundred when Tom announced that the groom was willing to spread her pussy and guide the winner's cock in to her. A fourth guy got back in the bidding. When Tom announced that the groom was willing to suck the winner's cock after he shot his load in his future wife and eat the winner's cum from her pussy. One of the bidders raised the bid to four thousand dollars. It stopped there. Unlike the auction of the teens. To fuck her after would be half the winning bid for her sister. The sister went for fifteen hundred. So, to fuck the sisters after the winners were done would cost seven hundred and fifty dollars.

When they were almost done with all the bidders Tom asked them: "Do you wanted more guys?"

Both said: "No I am fucked out for now."

My wife and I stayed away until the baby was born. We stopped in one day a month after the birth to see Carol and Jack. Carol had given birth to her baby and the wives made plans to get together with the kids.

A few weeks later we had a power failure at work so I went home early.

I found the two little ones in the parlor with my daughter watching them and the TV. Next, I went too our bedroom and found my wife, Carol and my wife's two friends, eating each other's pusses and using dildos. They were so into pleasuring each other they didn't notice me for about ten minutes.

When they did, I told Them: "Carry on I am enjoying the show."

I went to the kitchen and opens some beers and brought them back to the bedroom.

My wife never went back to work as a whore. The bride's sister went back home for her senior year of high school. She came back every vacation and the next summer.

The five teens all decided to go as a group the Atlanta GA. They enrolled in a finishing school and opened an Escort business. They enrolled in college and recruited fellow students as escorts. They had one stead fast rule a date through the agency didn't include sex. But after the time of the date ended. If a girl and the guy wanted to make a separate arrangement. That had nothing to do with the agency.

A year later. With my wife no longer working an most of the married women looking to stop being whores. Jack decided to stop all whoring at the motel.

He kept the diner as a topless joint and most of the women still wanted to work in the diner. Plus, as word spread that there wasn't any whoring going on. It opened up a rush of teenage girls willing to wear just a G-string as waitresses. The only requirement was they had to be eighteen.

The mayor had told Jack that girls as young as sixteen could also work If their parent or legal guardian signed a wavier and was on site when the girl worked. Jack felt that that would not be worth the trouble from the community.

We stayed friends with Carol and Jack till he died. Carol moved to Florida to be near family. As for my wife she enjoyed several black lovers and she and her friends would get together often.

Yes, I did get some pussy another than my wife. The wife enjoyed watching me with other woman as much as I enjoyed watching her.