My Wife Turns Cock Slut Pt. 02

Story Info
The guys get blown away.
2.1k words
4.58
23.5k
28
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three weeks after my hernia operation, Chloe and I lay in bed, re-watching the video we'd made from the hidden camera footage of that night. Chloe loved seeing her face and tits covered in semen, but being able to see the loads that John and Dave had shot on her arse and into her arsehole excited her more. She'd admitted that she'd wanted them all to cum on her, but them fingering her pussy and arse had gone further than she'd intended. That said, her orgasm with the dildo in her pussy, my cock in her mouth and John and Dave seeing to her clit and arse had been one of her strongest ever.

She idly stroked my cock again while watching the screen, gauging my reaction. I was enjoying watching the video too, but another session after she'd made me cum four times already was pushing it.

"Oh Dan, no more?" she asked.

"I'm tired babe, give me a chance to rest up," I told her.

"I'm gonna go have a shower then," she said, picking up her dildo.

She walked over to the doorway, turned and smiled at me.

"Sarah asked if you were better, I told her about the titwank story," she giggled and walked off to the bathroom.

I thought about what she'd told me, about Sarah wrapping her big tits around my cock, while Chloe masturbated while watching, all the while Chloe re-enacting the scene herself. I looked down at my erection. I needed this to go before Chloe saw. It didn't. Chloe came back from the shower and saw my erection.

"You should have joined me, I wouldn't have needed this then," she laughed, putting her dildo back on the bedside table.

"So, is that for Sarah?" she continued.

"Yeah, sorry," I answered sheepishly.

"Don't be, she's hot. Pass me your phone though," she told me.

She unlocked the phone and I saw her typing something, then she closed the phone up and gave it back to me, telling me not to look just yet. About thirty seconds later a text message came through from Billy.

"Seriously, cool, will do."

I scrolled up to read what he was replying to.

"Movie night at mine on Friday, save your energy and cum, Chloe wants to go a little further this time. Special appearance too," it read.

"Special appearance?" I asked.

She'd been typing on her phone, which pinged. She laughed and showed me the screen.

"Nice, I've been waiting for Dan to get better since you promised. We'll have to talk about clothing," Sarah had replied.

Chloe wouldn't give me any details about what she'd promised, she just told me I'd have to be patient and wait and see. The rest of the week seemed like an eternity, especially when Chloe set herself off limits, even putting her dildo away in the drawer. I couldn't remember the last time it hadn't been stuck to her bedside table like a kinky table lamp.

Friday finally arrived, Chloe had gone out earlier to Sarah's. The guys started arriving, saying they were glad to see me up and about and hopefully back at football soon. I told them Chloe had popped out and would be back soon, there was a little disappointment that they had to wait. Eagerly awaiting their arrival myself, I was surprised when Chloe came in wearing jeans and a loose t-shirt. Sarah followed her in wearing similar. I saw Paul and John nudge each other staring at her big 36D tits, noticeable despite the loose top.

Chloe introduced her, then said they'd be back down shortly and we should put the furniture how it was previously, and again nobody was to film. She also told them there was to be no fucking, but anything else was fair game.

Ten minutes later they returned, now changed. They both wore the same outfit but in different colours, a lace open cup crotchless body set, complete with hold-up stockings. Chloe in white to match her almost white hair, deep red lipstick to match the red trim. Sarah wore black being a brunette, with the same deep red lipstick as Chloe.

"You all seem a little overdressed still, I thought you guys would have wanted this again?" Chloe said, "Dan, undress and then sit down where you are. The rest of you, strip and stand in a line."

Chloe and Sarah watched as the guys undressed, whispering to each other as they did so. Once all stood in a line, they nodded their approval.

"You said I wouldn't be disappointed, you were right," Sarah said.

She turned and look down at me. "May I?" she asked Chloe. Chloe nodded.

Sarah pushed my knees apart and knelt between them, stroking my cock as she did so, leaning forward so her erect nipples raked along my thighs. Chloe told the others to watch for a little while, and then Sarah wrapped her big tits around my cock, squeezing tightly. She looked down and let a big blob of saliva drop down into her cleavage. I rolled my head back as she gently started rubbing her tits along my shaft, the lace of the body set rubbing gently on my balls.

Chloe stood watching, her fingers straying to her pussy. Telling the guys she'd signal them but to keep watching for now, she told Sarah to pause and then lay on her back on the floor. Sarah lifted a leg and Chloe positioned herself, then Sarah knelt again and groaned loudly as Chloe's tongue found her clit. She tried to match her wanking my cock with Chloe's tongue lapping at her clit and pussy but couldn't.

After a while, she panted and told Chloe to stop a little. She took her tits off my cock and told me to put my hands on either side of her head when she was ready. Reaching her arms behind her, she told Chloe to lift her feet. Grabbing Chloe's ankles, she held them in place, Chloe's wet pussy and arse glistening in the light.

"You know what I like," she told Chloe.

I had suspected that she and Chloe had been fucking, this confirmed it. Not that it bothered me, but being able to join in or just watch sooner would have been great. I saw Chloe's hands appear on Sarah's buttocks, then two fingers slid into Sarah's arse. Sarah lowered herself a little more so Chloe's tongue was embedded into her pussy again, then between moans, she told me she was ready.

"Guys, Chloe is now your target, or you can cum on my arse, I don't mind," she giggled.

She looked at me now.

"Hold my head and fuck my face until you shoot down my throat," she demanded, "and like Chloe, I have no gag reflex," she grinned.

She slid her mouth down over my cock, taking half immediately and the whole length on the second thrust. With her mouth full of my cock she looked up at me and winked. I put my hands on the side of her head and lifted her, pushing her down gently. I could hear her moans as Chloe fingered her arse and tongued her clit until she clamped down on my cock and squirted over Chloe's face.

I looked up to see the guys in a semi-circle around Chloe, alternating views between her spread legs, her pussy and arse staring at them, and Sarah's arse with Chloe's head showing beneath. I saw them talking, then Paul leaned down and her fingers wandered over Chloe's wet labia. She arched her back at his touch, pushing her hips up at him, and then groaned loudly as Dave inserted two fingers into her arse while John slid two fingers into her pussy, them fingering her simultaneously. I knew Chloe would like that and she came about thirty seconds later.

Letting her relax she moved her mouth long enough to tell them not to stop. I saw Billy mouth something and then ran out of the door. I had no idea what was happening until he reappeared shortly after holding Chloe's dildo.

"That'll do fucking nicely," Dave shouted out.

Billy held the realistic dildo on Chloe's wet lips, then pushed it into her inch by inch, Dave fingering her arse again. With Chloe fully impaled by the dildo, Billy released it and her pussy held it in place. Dave fingered her arse hard, Seeing her cum again made Paul cum too and he splashed his load over Sarah's arse, bits of it dripping down onto Chloe's chin and neck.

Sarah was trying to push her mouth down onto me harder but I held her head firmer, controlling the tempo. I wanted to cum, wanted to shoot down her throat, but was also watching intently what was happening to my wife.

Dave pulled the dildo from her with a loud slurping sound, then replaced the fingers in her arse with the dildo. She took it almost effortlessly, and then Dave did the same as earlier and left the dildo fully in her. Chloe felt several hands rubbing at her clit and fingering her pussy and her body shook once again, just as John and Billy both came across her stomach and tits, splashing her from both sides.

Dave knelt between her legs and grabbing hold of his cock rubbed it along her wet slit, wanking his cock so it deliberately rubbed against her clit. Leaning forward more, he kissed and licked around Sarah's arse where Chloe was fingering her. Chloe moved her hands and spread Sarah's buttocks wide, Dave sliding his tongue into Sarah's arse. It didn't take much of that for Sarah to cum again, and only the combination of Chloe and I holding her still stopped her from slumping to the floor.

I was getting close myself, and so was Dave. I could tell from his hand movements getting quicker and quicker, rubbing Chloe's clit still, his tongue darting in and out of Sarah's arse like a mini cock, and then he came over Chloe's pussy and lower stomach. Feeling his load on her tipped Chloe over the edge and she came again, then not long after I flooded Sarah's mouth at last.

A few minutes later, everyone lying or sitting around, Chloe and Sarah knelt next to each other on the floor. Chloe had discarded the dildo now and looked up at the guys.

"Right, blowjob time, form a line and move between us, thirty seconds each then move for the next, then wait your turn," Chloe announced, "Dan, can you time while you watch?"

The girls opened their mouths and stuck their tongues out. Dave went straight to Chloe who enveloped his cock, with Billy standing in front of Sarah. Thirty seconds later Dave moved on to Sarah and Paul stuck his cock into Chloe's mouth. The guys continued swapping, it was surreal watching my wife suck another cock in front of me but my erection told me I was enjoying watching.

Every thirty seconds I'd call out, but watching wasn't enough. I stood behind the girls, rubbing my erection against their backs and shoulders, kneeling and rubbing my erection between their buttocks. As I rubbed along one I stuck a hand out and fingered the other, swapping myself every thirty seconds too.

We continued this cycle for ages, the girls cumming several times each, the guys all cumming another twice. Both Sarah and Chloe were covered, taking loads over their face and into their mouths each time, semen dripping down over their tits. Chloe wiped semen from her eyes and swallowed it down, then looked at me and grinned.

Lying across Sarah's upper body and pushing her down onto all fours, she quickly shouted out.

"Rub your cock along her slit Dan, cum over her big arse."

I didn't need a second invitation, rubbing my cock harder still. I pushed my cock ever so slightly into Sarah's pussy, just the very end, and wanked hard and fast, then moved it onto her arsehole and did the same. Sarah was thrusting her hips about as much as Chloe allowed her, I could sense another orgasm brewing in her. Chloe was resting her head on the small of Sarah's back, having a front row seat of my cock pushing against her arse, it opening more to try to accommodate me. I so wanted to push my cock right in but resisted somehow.

I felt Chloe's hand tickling my balls then she moved it to rub at Sarah's clit. It was too much and Sarah cried out loudly and came hard, I started shooting my load onto her arse and up her back, some hitting Chloe's face as she opened her mouth to catch any more.

Relaxing again, Chloe told the guys they could all go up and shower before Sarah and she did, Billy laughing he wanted to stay to watch that, Chloe laughing and telling him no.

"Is that what's on the agenda for next time instead?" Dave grinned.

"Maybe," answered Chloe, "you'll have to wait and see," she smirked.