All Comments on 'My Wife, Venus'

by dsoul

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
had respect for you as a writer

lost respect with this crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

fucking pussy

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This is a joke....right

Otherwise complete garbage

bioman57bioman57over 4 years ago
Not done.

wife and her lover need to pay.. Just to much disrespect... Please finish this story without the Husband playing the wimp

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What a way to ruin my day

When you wrote this garbage did it even occur to you that this is in the wrong category. I still can’t believe that you still don’t know how the System works. The garbage that you have written shows clearly that it doesn’t belong in this category you have got interracial and voyeur and bdsm category stories here. If I was you I would go back to what you are good at and keep writing in the group or interracial or romance or voyeur category’s . Because you really do suck at writing a story in the loving wife category you can’t even write a story without using any of the other category’s. So it means you would be best staying away from the loving wife category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Goal reached

At least one reader who scores the highest score possible 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What a pathetic excuse for a man

And by that I mean the author, the pussy husband in the story and all of you supposed men that get off on this crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You still high ?!

Stop licking dry jizz from latrine walls, you fuckfailure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What a mindless, stupid story.

And a plot that requires a main character that is so mindless and utterly stupid that he shouldn't be allowed to breath with close supervision.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 4 years ago
Yes, I know you wrote this garbage on purpose, knowing the reaction it would generate

So, a reasonably intelligent male (works with stocks and interest rates) allows his slut wife to walk all over him. He thinks she has been cheating even before they went on holiday... yet does nothing. She, all pissed off at his continued ignorance of her, then embarrasses him in public while on holiday. He does nothing! When he does nothing she then takes her "cock du jour" and fucks him in front of her husband. He does NOTHING! Why the fuck doesn't he simply pack his bags while she is fucking, check out of the room and head to the airport, ready to fly home ASAP to divorce? No, the doormat, spineless cuck... oh, why go on? This just makes me puke.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago

Description: "A husband gets to watch a locale to charge of his wife." - What does this mean? Do you mean a "local?" A "locale" is a place. "to charge?" Do you mean "take charge?" If you can't even write a clear one sentence description of the story, why should I waste my time reading it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

more stupid cuck shit quit writing

cindylynn34cindylynn34over 4 years ago

Good good reading.

Loved this !

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You are obviously black.

Put your sick fantasy in Interracial, garbage.

Imoverit41Imoverit41over 4 years ago
Tragic death of a marriage.

First, good job writing the story. An artist or writer likes to know that they bought out some emotion from their works. Success! Not meaning that in a sarcastic way. Now, the rant!

It wouldn't matter if he was a wimp, coward, or bad ass of the year. If he were to do anything, he will go to jail. They are in the Caribbean. Been there? I have many times. He's fucked. He opened the door and let them pass. She invited him, and what's with the WHITE BOY shit. The husband is clearly not onboard.

Go in the room and grab some pictures and some video on his Phone. Sounds like they would encourage that. While they are hard at it, trying to rub his nose in it. He can get the things he needs to have like passport. Forget the cloths, just leave. Go home without her. Once there, find a Shark. Change the locks.Burn The Bitch! I would not be that way if her husband was onboard and liked it. To each their own. He was not liking it at all and being humiliated by her and a racist Island Rat is too much to put on a man!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Cast iron skillet

Delvin needs a cast iron skillet on the side of his head and she gets gets it on the backswing. Then call security about a man raping the bitch. Take her passport and her bag plus his get to the airport and go home. Leave the bitch to whore for her ticket "home" where she will find the house on sale and empty.

switchhitter46switchhitter46over 4 years ago
cuckolding

Not into the, "in your face wimp cuckold stories," Sharing her equally is more erotic to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Too bad.....

...literoritica doesn't have zero score.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

sick story keep your day job

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Do you know why these assholes write this stupid shit?

It's because cuck stories are the easiest to write. When you are a stupid cocksucker, that is all you can write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Saddening

I know cuckold and cheating wife stories tend to be pre dominant here. I still fail to understand how that portrays a loving wife. But that is the direction the moderator and contributors seem to accept. This is a sad story. Again works on a populous premise tasted black never go back. Married, no connection with wife, yet husband is afraid of divorce. He has what he needs, the evidence to kick her out and find a life. She apparently does not work. She is unfaithful. The next part should be about the character, making use of Dalvin to ensure her downfall.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 4 years ago

-500 lots of pent up racist anger here

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 4 years ago
'Might as well have stayed home...

... And got a divorce.

Not cheaper, for sure, but, at least, way less humiliating.

Then again, any man who just stand there while his wife does want Venus did to the bozo she is married deserved all the misery he's getting.

Never will I understand this weird, unrealistic trope, in LW: the man getting cuckolded just watch, doing nothing, with a boner in his pants, while his wife, who supposedly never cheated on him before, is getting fucked. Such nonsense never, ever happens in real life, but, around here... it's a everyday occurrence!

Yeah, it's all around bad, as expected from a cuck-tale. Sad soy-boy pervs will probably get their fill out of it, no doubt about it; the rest of us, though, will forget this story even exists by tomorrow...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
must be black

humorously inane - or what constitutes Afro-centric "intelligence". What can you say about a "people" who can't figure out a well pump, but walk around openly fondling their "junk" like it was itchy?

That is how you get "authors" like this.... humorous really (if it wasn't so pathetic).

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago

After trying to read your description of the story,and then the silly ethnic names I had no problem bailing and giving you your *2.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Delvin?

What the hell is a Delvin? What a prissy name for you bbc.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyalmost 4 years ago
I don’t mind he got cuckolded

But to have no balls and just let her disrespect him was one thing but the cocky guy my should have gotten the beer in the face treatment.

Not a bad story just lacked character development

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Been There Done That!

My wife and I loved your quick story. The husband humiliation was sad; however, overall, your story was excellent. My wife and I have occasionally gone down to the Islands, when she needs some BBC.

She has also convinced a lot of her married, white girlfriends to vacation there with their husbands.

Her motto is "There ain't a white wife who doesn't deserve black!"

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 star - cuck/wimp crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Husband should of got on the next flight and started divorce proceedings.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdsoul@dsoul
1252 Followers
I sleep; I dream; I breathe; I fuck; I love women and everything about them. I'M ALIVE!!