My Wife wants a Hall Pass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not really," I said. "As she describes it, 'It's situational.' She doesn't go out looking for other women to play. But if the circumstances are right, she's not averse to it and she'll play with a woman she likes."

"... Are you?" Ray asked after another brief pause, and I knew that was what he was really looking for.

"No," I said calmly. "I'm not interested in other guys in any way. I prefer just straight sex with women and their unique warm, wet openings."

"But you had Jan using her mouth on you," Ray noticed, "Would you know the difference if a guy did that to you? And she said you two sometimes do anal."

"I've only fucked Jan in the ass when she wanted it," I explained. "And when it comes to oral, that's really something just between me and her. She's rather demanding and self-centered most of the time. So, when she goes down on me, it's like she's giving me a present without having to say 'This is all about you tonight'."

"I remember her being self-centered," Ray said.

"So, I appreciate it, when she does that," I went on. "It's her way of showing me that she's thinking of me. ... Now would you mind if I ask you a question?"

Ray took a deep breath, then sighed, offering "Yeah, I prefer guys. Jan wasn't the first girl I was with. But I had a very close friend for several years, until his job transferred him away. Then I met Jan and I found we just didn't have the same connection. It was different with her. She would get moody sometimes, and we just didn't communicate as well as I did with him."

"Does your wife know?" I asked.

"Yes," Ray said. "She's known since we first got together. She doesn't mind. She just doesn't have the same sex drive as Jan. So, Dedra encourages me to find some relief elsewhere without her. And she sometimes gets together discreetly with a boyfriend. According to Dedra, her boyfriend is 'not marriage material.' So, after the kids were born, ours became more of a marriage of convenience, meeting the expectations of our jobs, the kids' school friends, and our neighbors and other friends as the normal couple. That's why she insists on our 'no pics or video' rule. It could change the optics of our marriage. But I've never told Jan, even after all these years with our e-mails or texts."

"That's your choice to not mention it to her," I admitted. "Although Jan will sometimes go one-on-one with another woman, she's told me; she NEVER wants to see two guys going at it together."

"Really?" Ray said surprised. "That's rather hypocritical."

"And she'll admit that," I assured him. "I think, in her mind, she likes to control men with her flirting. ... We were at a swinger party once, when she saw a hot looking guy she wanted. Another woman was flirting with him, so Jan went to him and quickly went down on him, right in front of the other woman. Jan's very competitive! She probably doesn't want to compete against other men for her flirting target's attention. So, if you tell her you're Bi, she might start seeing you as competition."

I pulled up in front of his hotel, and as Ray was getting out of the car, I said "Stay in touch. If you and Dedra come to town again, maybe we can all get together. You're always welcome at our house. But remember, I don't lean that way."

"Too bad," Ray said, then added "You're rather handsome."

I just chuckled and smiled before replying "In your dreams." He smiled back and closed the car door.

Thanks

When I walked into the house through the front door, I took the two steps up from the foyer and walked up to Jan standing in the living room. I wrapped my arms around her, pulling her in close to kiss.

"Now that was a wild evening," I said as I held her in my arms, "even by our standards. I didn't know you liked it in the ass so much."

"I don't ... usually," Jan admitted. "But when I was younger and trying to impress him, I tried things like that for him. I did the same to trap you."

"Trap me?" I asked as I released her from my hug. "How did you trap me?"

"Oh, come on!" Jan exclaimed and chuckled. "How many times did I suck you off in the car when we were dating? But I got you!"

"That's right," I observed. "You don't do that anymore."

"Well," Jan hinted, "maybe since you've been very good to me tonight, I might do it again."

"But anal, and in a DP?" I inquired.

"Every once in a while," she explained "it can be interesting and different. And Ray was the first a long time ago to patiently show me how much I could enjoy it. So, with him here, ... and you, ... it just felt right. This was the first time I've ever done it with two guys, with one in my ass, not even when Ray and I were living together."

"That's one thing I love about you and this lifestyle," I said. "It brings out things you've never really confided to me."

"It's not about keeping secrets or not confiding it to you," she said. "It just never came up, because as I said, I don't usually like it. But ... once in a long while... in the right conditions... I think ... Hmmm, maybe tonight?"

I chuckled, "We'll just have to search for more special conditions to see what else you might like, ... The cuffs and tethers again?"

Jan just laughed, "We'll see."

***

She looked down at my pants and noticed my stiffening shape through the material. "I see you're getting ready again," she said as she smiled seductively.

She turned and went to the ottoman to retrieve two cushions, as I dropped my pants to step out of them and I sat in my usual swivel chair. She dropped the cushions on the floor between my feet. As I sat there with my cock in hand, lightly stroking it to keep it interested, Jan knelt between my legs.

"Maybe you could take off your dress," I suggested.

"I'm not doing all of the work," she said with a chuckle. "You could help," and she raised her arms up over her head.

I grabbed the waist of her dress and pulled it up over her head. Jan now knelt there between my legs, naked with those beautiful tits and legs in my view. I was firm now, but my member wasn't yet fully hard.

Jan wrapped her right hand around the shaft. As she lowered her head toward it, she stopped, tilting her head to the side, looking at it with a curious expression.

"I like this nice smooth head," she said as she touched the tip with her left hand. "How do you want me to start? Sucking the head? Licking the shaft? Or licking your balls?" Her left finger was sliding softly along as she touched to emphasize each part in her teasing way.

"You could start by sucking it."

She finished lowering her head toward it as she used her hand to guide me into her mouth, and she stopped with just the head fully inside her lips. I felt her tongue teasing the underside of the head. Then slowly she continued lowering her head down, the length of the shaft disappearing between her lips until she had half of it in her mouth. Her fingers were still wrapped around the bottom half of the cock as her lips met her hand. She pulled her head back up until the tip was almost out of her mouth, then she suddenly and quickly drove her mouth down again taking it back in.

Her first few head bobbing motions were this quick down and slow withdrawal. Then her pace began evening out. She just bobbed her head down and up on me at a steady pace.

A few seconds later, she sat back to tilt her head while keeping my cock in her mouth so she could look up into my eyes. My eyes went wide as I smiled in appreciation. Then she looked back down to focus on her task at hand.

Jan kept her right hand wrapped around the base of the shaft, her lips meeting her hand with each downward drop of her head. She soon began stroking me, with her hand moving up and down the shaft between the base and her lips, she continued awkwardly bobbing her head. She then started stroking faster than her head bobs, before getting in sync. She started moving her hand in time with her head, keeping her hand in contact with her lips. That hand-mouth combination felt fantastic on me.

After a minute of this, she sat back on her heels lifting her head off my cock, just stroking it with her hand. She switched hands to continue stroking at the same steady pace with her left hand, before dropping her head back to suck it.

This continued for another minute or two, and I anticipated her boredom with this activity soon setting in. I expected her usual sudden suggestion that she should lie down for me to fuck her. But I smiled and said "Your non-stop sucking and stroking feels great. He's getting closer to cumming."

"That's what I need," Jan said, "feedback...so I'll know what you like."

"I like your sucking and stroking it just as you are," I said. I put my hand lightly on the back of her head, to give her the suggestion I wanted this to continue. I could feel the cum rising up my rock hard member as it was preparing to explode.

Jan glanced around. "I don't see any tissues. What am I going to spit it into?" she asked.

With her right hand, she picked up her discarded dress next to her and brought it under her chin. "I can use this ... It's washable." But soon, she dropped the dress into her lap to shift hands again.

It took at least another minute or two as Jan continued to change positions. Using her right hand to stroke me, she was moving her mouth in unison with her hand as she bobbed her head. She shifted to her left-hand stroking as she looked at me, then more of the head bobbing on me, and I felt the pressure building in the head.

I stood up from the chair to stand in front of her with her right hand still stroking me. Placing my hands on the back of her head to lightly keep her from getting up, I helped by pumping my hips toward her mouth, shoving my cock into her gorgeous lips as I face-fucked my wife.

Jan sat back on her heels and tilted her head back. Still rapidly stroking me, she opened her mouth and kept the tip of my shaft at her tongue. Her eyes locked on mine as I smiled down at her. This was the erotic sight I wanted to see; my wife kneeling in front of me as she jerked me off into her open mouth.

"Oh, yeah! That's it. Just like that!" I said.

Jan stroked the shaft just a little faster, keeping her mouth in front of it. She would try to look at my cock, then shift her gaze back to my eyes. As my breathing quickened, her eyes glistened with excitement, and I saw her other hand move down between her thighs to rub herself. She took me back into her mouth, closing her lips around it and began moaning, with her other hand moving faster below her.

Watching her in that position as she knew what was coming, pushed me over the edge. "That's it!....I'm getting very close...Oh...Ohh...Aggghhh!"

She opened her mouth again so I could see it when I let loose the first of several shots. Her lips were open in a wide "O' with her tongue under the head of my cock, and she tilted her head back a little further. I kept my hand on the top of her head as several waves pushed more of the cum out of me. Jan just kept her mouth there, holding the purple tip over her tongue and I could see the thick, white fluid slide across and down from her tongue, pooling behind her bottom teeth. Her head was tilted back enough to keep it from dripping out from her bottom lip.

When the waves subsided, I dropped my hands from her head. I wasn't holding her there. She could have easily moved away at any time. But she took the hint I wanted her to stay there.

Jan pulled her head back, tilting up to look at me. With her mouth she swirled her tongue around to show me the thick white liquid still there. Closing her lips, she bent her head slightly forward and made an obvious show of gulping, before looking back up at me and opening her mouth to show me she swallowed.

"Not bad this time," Jan said rather cheerfully. "Maybe it was due to not shooting directly into my throat, so I didn't gag on it," she said, as if analyzing the experience.

Then I offered her my hand to help her stand.

Bedtime

Jan is an unusual woman. She's not possessive and demanding of hugs or cuddling after sex. Her attitude is always 'Okay, we're done.' Then it's 'let's move on to something else.' So, there's never any hugging or cuddling after we have sex, or after she gives me a blowjob like this. It's just done, and time to move on.

"That was fantastic," I said. "I love seeing you in that position."

"I know how much you like me doing that," Jan said. "So, are we even now for me getting together with Ray? No Brenda, right?"

"We're okay," I reassured her, and paused before adding. "... I know that you could have fucked Ray at his hotel, and still come home to take care of me, too. Women can have far more sex than any one guy can give them. But we're in this marriage and the lifestyle together. We do things we both agree on together. If you don't want that, then it's like you say: 'We all make choices.' If you want to forget that and you ever go off on your own, then it's just fair that I will, too. There won't be any warnings or negotiating. After you do it, I can do the same thing whenever the time's right for me, forgetting about us."

"I know," Jan said dejectedly, "no double standards." After a pause, she softly added "... You were flexible and that was something special you did for me this evening. And I don't know if any other husband would have been as thoughtful. I like what we have, together. Thanks for being the best husband. Now let's just go to bed."

"Okay," I said.

As we walked toward the bedroom, the visions of my gorgeous wife kneeling there with my cock shooting into her open mouth and that image in the mirror as she was getting fucked in the ass in our DP started getting to me. But even if I could get fully hard again, fucking her would have to wait until morning. I didn't want to spoil the mood.

Thinking back to my conversation earlier with Ray, if my wife ever asks me about it, I'll tell her the truth. But I knew it would change her relationship with him. So, I'll leave that for her longtime friend to reveal to her, when he feels the time is right.

When we were ready and getting into bed, Jan propped herself up on her right arm, her head off the pillow, saying, "I want your shoulder tonight until we go to sleep."

"My shoulder's always there for you," I said, as I reached my left arm out for her.

She laid her head on me, moving in close to snuggle.

"I love you," she replied softly, as she ran her left hand over my chest.

"And I L-word you, too," I replied, pulling her in closer against me.

######

Author's Postscript:

Ted and Jan dating and their adventures when he was away at the university are in the first three Lifestyle series chapters, starting in "Lifestyle Ch.01: A Geek Beginning". This also shows their first date.

The details explaining Jan's occasional desire for anal sex and what prompts her self-reliant attitude is best described in the story "Lifestyle Ch. 11 -- Demons Past".

This main couple's introduction to the world of swingers is in "Lifestyle Ch. 05: Mentors".

Jan first violating the same room rule, with Ted allowing her the hall pass during a house party is in Chapter 9, the second half of "Lifestyle Ch. 08/09: Clubs/Parties".

And Jan's situational Bi experiences with other women develops slowly through several chapters, beginning with chapter 9, and is also shown in standalone stories "Her Bucket List: Strip Club" and "The Real Gift: Her Fantasy".