My Wife Wants My Friend's Large Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm cuming! I'm cuming! Oh my god!"

He stopped, raised up, and watched as Linda was wallowing on the bed. She was still jerking as aftershocks raced from her pussy to her brain. Joe took this opportunity to drop his slacks and briefs, allowing his massive piece of meat to become free. He quickly followed with his shirt. Actually, seeing his massive cock I saw why women were so willing to jump in bed with him. His body was sculptured, slim waist, large, powerful shoulder, back, and arms. His butt looked hard as a rock. His engorged cock sticking out from his body was the largest organ I had ever seen. An organ so massive that those soft under fucked women of our neighborhood couldn't resist. Now my wife was going to be one of them..

Linda looking at the big organ in front of her, displaying a combination of raw desire with a hint of awe and concern. His cock did not hang down but bowed slightly before pointing straight forward again. A one-word description of his cock would be enormous.

My wife, who was reluctant to allow me to see her naked now, lay bare before two men, and the little after-shocks were still coming as she looked at Joe's giant cock in anticipation. Finally, Joe looking at their position, realized he was too tall for her standing up. He grabbed a pillow and placed it under her hips, and her pussy gaped open.

Joe stepped forward and placed his cock up against her hairy wet cunt, and pushed. His dick was too large for an easy entry, and I watched as Linda's hand grabbed his cock, moved her hips to a better entry-level, then Joe pushed again. Linda grunted in pain, and I looked at her face seeing both pain and pleasure. Joe pushed her knees up and apart. Joe entered her slowly as she cried out in pain and bit her lower lip. I watched the head enter her vagina, and it seemed to take her pussy lips and hair with it. Linda gave out another sound like a dog being whipped, then suddenly his dick began to disappear inside her, pushing the walls of the vagina apart like a wedge.

"To big Joe, I can't take it!" she told him.

"I told you I would tear your little pussy up, didn't I." He answered.

Without warning, I orgasmed, soaking my shorts in boiling cum as I watched my loving wife take inch after inch of thick cock. Then, I saw her vagina getting larger as he continued to slide that long cock deep into her. She whimpered and moaned with each inch.

When his cock eventually hit her cervix, she cried out in pleasure, and wrapping her arms around his neck, she pulled him down for a prolonged kiss as their bodies and rhythm became synchronized with each fucking the other. Linda, always vocal during sex, was making sounds I never heard. She was whining like a child when the largest part of his cock had her pussy stretched wide enough that I could have inserted my fist inside her. When Joe pulled out of her, his cock was wet covered with cum and bodily fluids. Joe rolled her over on her stomach, her legs were off the bed, and I could see her pussy hanging between her legs. Joe wasted no time pushing inside her pussy and drove his cock to the hilt in one long push. She cried out loudly in pain when he slammed into her cervix, yet he continued hammering away, causing her to cry out each time he rammed her.

This is the woman who always proclaimed she would never make love with other people in the room. At this point, I don't think she knew or cared if I was there. He was there, and he was doing what he said he would do. He was tearing her pussy up. She was twisting and turning, and then uncharacteristic, she started begging for more. Joe gave a final shove; his ass muscles tightened as he shot load after load deep inside her cunt. With each load of sperm hitting her cervix, she orgasmed, begging for more, crying from the pain and screaming from the pleasure. They lay there a few minutes savoring the feeling before Joe pulled out, and it was like taking a stopper from a sink as cum literally ran out of her pussy onto the bed and floor.

Joe placed her head on a pillow and climbed in next to her. They turned and embraced, and he told her he loved her, and she returns that with a kiss, and I knew it was wet and hot, and I could see her tongue flashing in and out of his mouth, and I saw her hand reach down and began to play with his massive tool. She was stroking his cock with her free hand, all the while kissing him like a lover. Joe, with his free hand, was alternating between her nipples and her ultra-sensitive clitoris. When her clit was touched, she would jump, spasm, cry out and moan. Finally, he pulled his long dick up between them, and with help from my wife, he slides it back inside her. She gave out with a sigh of pleasure as he drove his tool deep in her gaping cunt.

After about ten minutes, Joe could feel Linda beginning to accelerate toward her next orgasm, so he turned to an angle where his cock was sticking straight out while still nestled in the entrance of her cunt. Joe lay still as Linda began to impale herself on his tool. She began to fuck him with short and long strokes as the muscles of her ass clenched and un-clinched as she impaled herself on his long rod. As her rhythm picked up, so did his cock become more deeply in-bedded in her gaping hole. Her breathing increased, and I could see the movements of her rhythm becoming erratic. Sweat rolled down her face, and she begins to slobber and stammer. This was followed by her fucking faster but jerkier in her movements. The leg she had over Joe's thigh was trembling and shaking out of control. Suddenly, she found herself completely skewered on his tool, taking every inch of his cock and another orgasm racked her body. She cried out loudly.

"Oh my God! Oh, fuck! I love your big cock."

Making incoherent sounds, she buried her face in his chest. Her body was shaking violently as if in a seizure. I watched his dwindling dick beginning to slide out of her along with another stream of cum. They lay like that holding each other like lovers for a long time. Sometimes kissing, constantly caressing. Finally, I carefully left the room. There would be no pussy for me tonight.

I expected to see them come out of the bedroom or at least hear some stirring in the bathroom and when I didn't, I went back and slowly open the door to see her naked on her stomach, bent over the bed with her feet touching the floor and Joe standing behind her spread legs. I could see her enflamed open cunt, and I was shocked at how big her pussy was and the large opening in her vagina.

Joe took his long hard cock and, standing back, began to rub the head inside her open cunt lips. Then very slowly, almost in slow motion, he began to bury it inside my wife's gaping cunt. She was clawing at the sheets and burying her face trying to drown out her moaning and whimpering. The deeper he went in to her, the more her vagina spread in both width and depth. When he finally touched her cervix with the end of his cock her torso began to shake, and even with her face buried in the sheets, I could still hear her cry out in pain and pleasure. Next, he began to torture her with all ten inches as he pulled out several inches, then drove all his cock into her harder and harder. She was now in a continuous state of orgasm, calling out his name,

"Fuck me, Joe," she pleaded, "give me more, tear my pussy up, fuck me!, fuck me! harder!" begging for more cock when there was no more to give.

Suddenly, he stopped and rolled her on her back. Again he seemed to take great pleasure in sticking his cock between her legs and into her wide open and gaping hole. Rod buried his dick deep between her legs and drawing back until only the tip of his cock was still inside her. Then, with his firm, muscular ass, he began to pound her pussy hard. She cried out louder with each thrust, cum, and lubricant begin to pour from her beaten-up cunt each time he thrust. Her whimpering and moaning became a crescendo of sounds as her entire body shook from inside and out. Finally, the muscles in Joe's ass tightened, and he gave out with a roar and a mighty shove, making Linda scream as she felt stream after stream of hot cum coating her entire womb. Linda's big blue eyes fluttered as she passed out, yet her spasms continued.

Joe rose from the bed, his cock dripping fluid on the rug. He picked up his clothes, went back into the living room, headed for the small bathroom. I walked over and reached behind a potted plant and turned the camera off. I turned to her and took a final look at her lying naked on the bed. Nude with her legs spread, cum clotting her fine blond cunt hair, and tears leaking from the corner of her eye. Her cunt was laid open, and I could see a hole in her vagina the size of a drinking glass. She looked like the remains of a gang bang. I placed a blanket over her, turned out the lights, and left the room wondering if her pussy would ever be the same.

12