My Wife was Testing the Waters Pt. 02

Story Info
My wife goes even further with another man.
5.6k words
4.08
31.9k
61

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/30/2024
Created 01/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning we woke up to a slight hangover, tangled in each other's arms. The night before had been amazing, we had stopped long enough to order room service and then went back to making out and eventually making love. I call it making love because it was slow and caring. We didn't rush anything and spent hours giving each other pleasure. I was completely spent when we curled up in each others arms in the early hours of the morning.

While getting up and out of bed was rough, seeing the sunlight coming into the windows and the sunrise bouncing off the Ocean made me feel a little better.

As I was looking out at the sunrise, I felt Joan come up beside me and wrap her arm around my waist. I put my arm around her to pull her into me. As I glanced over, there was the most beautiful woman I've ever met. She was completely naked and her hair completely messed up, Joan exuded a sexuality I had never seen before.

"Good morning. You look ravishing." I said bending down to kiss her gently.

She smiled at me. "Good morning Dave. I always knew you were blind."

After a few minutes, Joan pulled away to head back inside, but reached out for my hand. "Come on, let's take a shower."

I would have followed this amazing woman anywhere. As we stood under the water, letting it refresh us, we just held each other.

Joan finally broke the silence. "Any regrets?" I knew she was referring to her dressing in a small thong bikini and allowing Chad and Jim to rub all over her body including her topless breasts under the excuse of adding suntan lotion. I think she was really making sure I wasn't haven't second thoughts.

"No regrets whatsoever." I said encouragingly and pulled her closer to me. "I love you and yesterday was amazing."

"Well, that maybe all you get. I was a little unsure afterwards. I didn't want to do something to wreck our relationship."

"Nothing could wreck our marriage. We are just enjoying ourselves and I love how open you've been to trying new things."

She took her head off of my chest and looked up at me. "Really?" She asked.

"Absolutely. I thought it was so hot seeing you get rubbed on and turned on by another man." I looked straight in her eyes, "I would be fine if you did it again.........or even wanted to go further."

My words trailed off while Joan searched my eyes. "Really? You would want me to go further?" Her words were slow to come out and she was really gauging the situation. She was looking to see if I was for real.

"I want you to go as far as you want to. I love you and nothing makes me hotter than to see you satisfied. So I guess the balls in your court so to speak. If you want to do more, I'm all for it. If you don't want to do anything else, then we will just have an amazing trip for just the two of us."

She smiled up at me. "Well, I always do like to get you excited. And leave it to you to make sure I'm always satisfied."

We finished up in the shower and got ready. I wore a button up shirt and shorts while Joan would a beautiful sun dress. It was white with little flowers on it. It had too small straps holding it up and it made her look like an angel. She slid on a white thong underneath but chose to go without a bra. One great thing about Joan was that her breasts were perky enough to hold themselves up without support.

Anther benefit of this dress it was if she got between you and the light, the dress went almost translucent and you could make out her body and all of it's curves beneath.

We went to the restaurant and got breakfast. It was nice to just sit and talk. To laugh and reconnect in ways we can't in our normal life because we are so busy. After breakfast we did a little shopping in the resort shops and Joan bought a couple of nice coverups and a new green bikini. It wasn't as revealing as her black thong, but it certainly left little to the imagination. I started to grow in my pants while I watched her try it on.

She twirled around modeling it for me in the dressing area. "What do you think?" She asked.

"It looks great." I said as I stared at her body.

"Do you think Chad and Jim will like it?" She said with a teasing smile.

"I think they would be dumb not to enjoy it."

Joan just giggled and went back to change. I really think she was getting into showing off for other men. Plus she didn't have any guilt doing it, knowing how horny it made me. When she finally came out of the dressing room she was still wearing the bikini but had added a cover up wrap. The shear material kept it a little modest, but if you looked hard you could make out the cheeky bottoms with her ass cheeks bouncing as she walked.

"I thought you were changing" I said with a grin.

She looked straight at me with a sly smile, "I figured we were heading to the pool so I would just wear this. Now let's go get you changed." She said and took my hand.

I smiled back and held her hand in my right and her bags in the left hand and we walked back to our room.

As I changed, Joan looked at her self in the mirror. She had dropped her cover up and was moving back and forth looking at her bikini in the mirror. I noticed she put her hands inside the bottoms slightly and pulled them up a little bit. Just enough to expose a little more of her beautiful cheeks without it turning into a full blown thong.

I was just standing in the bedroom looking at her, a partial tent forming in my pants.

She looked my way and saw me watching her. She had a devilish grin on her face. "What? I want to look my best." She said with a little sly grin.

"You always look breathtaking." as I continued my lustful look.

"Awe....that's sweet. Come on, let's go to the pool." She grabbed her bag and tossed it at me while she put her coverup back on. And with that I escorted her out of the room.

When we started down the path she stopped at the fork. On the left, was the party pool. The one where she went topless and allowed Chad and Jim to rub all over her. To the right was the subdued pool. With couples just relaxing and reading, keeping their distance from each other.

She turned to me. "Which one do you want to go to?" She looked hesitant.

"I'll follow you anywhere." I said taking in her beauty and looking into her eyes.

"You know Dave, if we go to the left, I can't promise nothing else won't happen."

I squeezed her hand in mine. "Like I told you, I want you to be satisfied and happy. If we go back to the pool from yesterday and you decide to do something, I'm happy. In fact I would be very happy. and encourage it. But if you want it to be me and you only, I'm happy with that as well. I'm happy as long as I have you."

Joan smiled broadly and then hugged me. Then she took my hand and we went to the left.

As we got close you could hear the music. There were a lot more people out today. Several ladies were around the pool. Some fully clothed in a bikini and some were laying topless. Lots of people were in the pool and around the swim up bar.

I looked around and noticed Chad and Jim sitting in chairs talking and drinking. Becky and Cindy were laying beside the two of them in loungers. Both of them were topless and idly chatting. Becky looked over and saw us. She waved at us and Joan just smiled, dropping my hand and bouncing quickly towards the group.

Becky got everyone's attention when she said. "Good afternoon you two. We saved you chairs but didn't know if you were coming. We were afraid we scared you off." That brought a laugh from everyone.

"Not at all, we just had to do a little shopping." Joan said as she took off her cover up and put it on the chair. "Do you like it?" she said as she twirled.

Becky and Cindy both verbally approved of the swimsuit while Chad and Jim whistled. This had Joan laughing, she did one last twirl and then a bow to be funny. She sat down and faced the women. "So what have we missed?"

"Absolutely nothing, we were just drinking and relaxing." Becky said.

"Great. But it looks like you girls are way ahead of me." With that Joan slipped into the water and headed over to the swim up bar.

I sat our stuff down and took a chair at the table with Chad and Jim. They both shook my hand as I sat and we started small talk.

When Joan came back she had two colored drinks in one hand and a beer in the other. She walked up and handed me the beer. She sat down one of her colored drinks on the table while she stood facing all of us. Then she downed the one in her hand almost like a shot. We all just stood and watched her swallow it all.

Then she sat the empty glass down, picking up her other one in the process. Joan then turned her back to me, facing Chad and Jim. "Dave honey, can you grab my straps? I need to catch up with the ladies." I just smiled and pulled her strings free. Her top dropped off into her empty hand as both Jim and Chad got an eyeful. She turned toward me with a smirk on her face. She winked at me and handed me her top to sit on the back of a chair to dry.

Then Joan walked to her lounger that Becky had saved. She sat her drink on the end table, laid back and then said, "That's better, now we are all caught up."

Jim and Chad both applauded while the girls laughed.

We all sat around just discussing the idle things you talk about on vacation. Everyone had another drink or two then we all ate some appetizers. Joan seemed comfortable topless and was even blushing a little when she noticed a few men taking the long way to the bar and back to their seats to join their wives so they could get a closer look at the three ladies breasts. Joan was certainly enjoying the attention.

After lunch they announced that there was going to be a water volleyball game. The girls mentioned it would be fun so we were all in the water in an instant. It turned out to be the six of us against another six people. Two staff members joined us to lead the event and one took each side of the net. The staff member Augi that was on our side really enjoyed being in between all three of our ladies. The water was up to their waists so their breasts jiggled and bounced as we all got into position.

The people on the other side consisted of four men and a couple of wives. Both were dressed a little more conservatively in two piece bikinis. You could tell they kept glancing at their husbands to give them unapproving looks when they stared to look at our wive's chests.

As the game progressed, there was lots of diving into the water to grab the ball by the men, however, the of bouncing up and down by the ladies ended up distracting the other men to give us an advantage. Even the other two women got into it and bounced to jiggle as much as they could with the tops on.

It turned out to be a really fun time. By the time it was over no one knew the score. We just had fun. Jim, Chad and myself went back to our seats while the ladies went to the swim up bar. It didn't take long before they each had a seat and there were men around them chatting them up. I kept glancing over as men found any excuse to talk directly to Joan or the others. Obviously they were taking the opportunity to take in the scenery behind dark sun glasses.

"Don't worry" Jim said, "Cindy will make sure nothing happens that Joan doesn't want. This isn't Cindy's first rodeo."

"That's the truth," Chad said. "Cindy likes to tease but won't let anyone take advantage.......not unless Joan wants it." They both chuckled.

"So how long have you all known each other?" I asked.

Jim answered, "Oh we've known each other several years. We always try to go on vacation at least once a year to have fun and let our hair down."

"So are the girls always so friendly?" I asked, really not knowing how to start the conversation.

Chad spoke up. "Well, we are all grown ups. We all have fun with each other and sometimes new friends, but as long as everyone had a great time and nothing is forced, no harm, no foul in our opinion."

That was great to hear. I just nodded and looked back toward the swim up bar. There was a guy that had caught Joan's attention. Becky and Cindy were both chatting up a few guys and laughing, but Joan was fully focused on this one guy. He had her whole attention. He stood around 6' tall and had a well developed chest. The water lapped at his abs as he stood there. He had a thin beard and had his hair brushed back into a nice business like haircut. His body was tan and the water shimmered on his shoulders.

I went back to my conversation with Chad and Jim and then a few minutes later I heard Chad interrupt and nod toward the pool. "You might want to look that way. Joan keeps looking up here."

As I looked back at her, she had twisted sideways on her stool and was facing away from the bar. Her legs were under the water but spread apart allowing the stranger to be close to her, almost on top of her. She looked up at me with an unsure look.

I just grinned and tipped my drink at her while I nodded up and down.

A sly smile went across her face and she winked at me. Then she focused back on the stranger, leaned in and said something in his ear. Whatever she said caused him to straighten up, giving her his whole focus and smile. He glanced in my direction for a brief moment and then he leaned into her and started kissing her. She absently put her drink on the bar without breaking the kissing. They were gentle at first and then she wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him in. He put his arms under the water, I'm assuming around her lower back and pulled her almost off her stool and to him. Her breasts were pressed against his chest and then she moved her hands up to rub his hair. The kissing continued for a few minutes and was as passionate as I've ever seen Joan be in public.

I was glad that I was sitting at a table because my shorts were making a noticeable tent under the table.

Joan and her new friend pulled back from their kissing. Laughing a little and Joan still kept played in his hair while they talked. She looked up to me to see if I had any doubts. I just grinned at her and once again nodded. She took that as approval and went back to focusing solely on her friend.

They turned and faced the bar as they ordered another drink. Joan had rotated on her stool, but the man was now beside her, hip to hip. He had his hand on her lower back. Joan had moved her hand and was absently tracing his back with her finger. This wasn't passionate and fast, this was slow and flirting to let him know she was interested. And I just sat there with a hard on while I watched and soaked it all in.

Becky and Cindy both came out of the water with a round of drinks. Becky brought an extra for me and handed it to me as they bounced around the table acting like waitresses. They both sat at the table with us as we sipped our beers while the ladies had colorful drinks.

"Looks like Joan made a friend." Becky said with a slight grin.

"I saw that. Somehow she's always been able to make friends easily." I said with a slight laugh.

"Well with those perky breasts on display I can certainly see why." Cindy said and everyone laughed.

About ten minutes later Joan started our way with a drink in each hand. Her friend was walking with her and still had his hand on the small of her back.

When they got to the table Joan was still standing there with him standing side by side, his hand was still on her back when she introduced him. "Hey everyone, this is Eric. He's here for a couple of days on vacation between meetings. Eric this is Jim and Cindy, and Chad and Becky." Then she turned toward me, "And this is my husband Dave."

The whole group waiting to see what would happen next. Eric took his hand off of Joan's back and reached it out to me. I leaned up and shook it. "Nice to meet you Eric I said."

"Nice to meet you as well Dave, Joan has told me a lot about you. She's a fantastic person." Eric stated. Then as we stopped shaking hands, he reached back around and put his hand back on the small of her back as we continued to talk. The way he did it spoke volumes. From their conversations and kissing in the pool he seemed very confident, almost as if he was free to do whatever he wanted with my wife.

"She is definitely an amazing woman." I said.

Joan blushed, "you two stop, I'm getting embarrassed"

We all laughed and then Joan said, "I'm gonna lay out for a while, Eric can you help me with some sun tan lotion?" She was looking right at me when she said it.

Eric didn't hesitate and just nodded and grinned. I reached in the bag and handed Eric the bottle of suntan lotion. As he stood there holding the bottle. He glanced at Joan and then back at me to make sure that I was okay with it. When I didn't object, he followed her to her chair. She layed out on her back with her breasts up on display and closed her eyes waiting on Eric's hands.

He grinned and poured some lotion in his hands. He started rubbing her legs slowly, almost massaging them. She just leaned back and left her eyes closed.

The group at the table kept talking, but everyone watched Eric and Joan. Eric rubbed up each thigh and as he rubbed in her inside thighs his hands lightly bumped her pussy slightly. Joan let out a slight moan. This brought a series of looks from one of us to the other and grins on everyone's faces.

Eric soon moved up to her stomach and while he was massaging and rubbing in lotion I noticed the tips of his fingers went slightly under the seam of her bottoms. She didn't react so he did it again. This time when his hands dipped under, she lifted her butt slightly, causing his fingers to go even closer to her sex. She was obviously enjoying herself.

Nothing they were doing was obscene, but everyone was sexually charged as Eric started putting lotion up her stomach until he started rubbing her breasts. She let out another moan and her nipples got instantly hard and pointing straight up.

After a few minutes, Eric leaned down and said something softly to Joan. She opened her eyes and leaned up to whisper back in his ear. He smiled, leaning in closer to her. I thought they were going to kiss, but instead he got right into her ear. A smile came across Joan's face and she gently nodded while Eric sat back away from her and sat the lotion bottle on the table. When Joan stood up, her nipples were sticking straight out and the sun glimmered off of her body from the lotion.

She reached back down to grab her coverup and wrapped herself with it, It was meant to be for modesty on the way to the pool, but it was so sheer that you could still make out her breasts underneath. It was the hottest thing I've ever seen. Joan took Eric's hand and walked over to me.

"Dave, it looks like Eric used all the lotion. Can I have the room key? Eric and I will go get some more."

She looked into my eyes and kept my focus as I reached down into the bag and felt around until I found the key. I pulled it out and handed it to her without ever breaking eye contact. She just grinned, leaned down and kissed me softly on the lips. She went to my ear. "In the pool, Eric rubbed up against me and he seems impressive down there. I think I might take the opportunity to give Eric's little friend some love."

She moved back and little and looked me in the eye. "Are you okay with that?"

I whispered back. "Absolutely. Have as much fun as you want. I'll wait right here."

A big smile crossed her face. "I love you. Thank you for this." Then she kissed me again, this time lingering a little.

She leaned back up and grabbed Eric's hand. "We will be back in a little while." She said and then pulled him away from the pool down the path. You could hear her giggling and talking to Eric until they turned the corner toward the hotel.

After they were gone, Cindy motioned over her shoulder, "Are you okay with that?"

"Oh yeah, I am. I told her to do whatever makes her happy."

Chad grinned and raised his beer toward me. "That's the key to a happy marriage. Let the wife have all the fun she wants."

12