My Wife was Testing the Waters Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both Cindy and Becky laughed and cheered.

So we all sat around talking for a while. The girls retreated to their lounge chairs and layed down on their stomachs to get some sun on their backs. Both requested that I put lotion on them and I was happy to help. When Becky picked up the bottle to hand it to me she said, "Oh wow, I don't know what Joan was talking about, this bottle is almost full." Then she grinned and both girls giggled.

I took my time massaging in the lotion and both girls let me take some time squeezing their butt cheeks and then rubbing lotion on their backs. I think me giving the ladies some attention and the fact that Eric was gone with my wife really was getting everyone worked up.

I finished putting lotion on the girls backs, so the guys decided to go to the bar for another beer. We swam over and took our time laughing and joking before we came back. I was still aroused by the fact that Joan was gone with Eric, so the trip to the swim up bar was just what I needed to take the edge off.

We came back and had just sat down when Joan and Eric reappeared around the corner. They were still holding hands. Joan's hair was a little messed up but not too bad. She was still wearing her cover up with no top underneath it. As they rounded the corner, she had her head tilted and resting on his arm as they walked. It looked like two lovers lost in a moment.

When they got to the pool side, she said something to Eric. He reached down and kissed her gently on the lips, then he waved at me and walked around the other side of the pool to his chair.

As Joan walked up her neck and face was a little flushed. She had a slight grin on her face and looked very happy. She came over to sit down with me. On her way she pulled her cover up off throwing it on the lounger and exposing her breasts to the group. She walked right up and sat on my lap.

"So what did I miss?" she said looking around the whole group. By this time both Cindy and Becky were tilted up on one arm eyeing Joan suspiciously. Each had a grin on their face.

"Oh nothing," Becky said. "We've just been sunning. Dave did give us a good rub down with lotion though." as she giggled.

"I'm glad you are putting him to work." Joan said as she sat on my lap. Just then I looked to her breasts and noticed something. There on her left breast, right above her nipple was a little bruise. As I looked closer I realized it was a hickey. That hadn't been there before she left.

As everyone was talking, Joan looked down at me and caught me staring at the hickey. She looked down at it and then looked back at me. In a hushed tone she said, "Oh yeah, Eric got a little excited and sucked too hard. I hope you don't mind."

My dick jumped under her and she felt it. She grinned at me. "Looks like someone did like me spending time with Eric." and then she leaned in and hugged me. She kissed me on the lips and once again said in a hush tone. "Thank you. I love you for allowing me freedom to do that."

Then Joan leaned in and whispered in my ear. "Why don't we go to the room and I'll do to you what I did to Eric?"

I practically tossed her off my lap and she laughed.

"Looks like we are gonna go take a nap. I guess we will see you all later." I said grabbing our stuff.

Everyone said their goodbyes as Joan put her top and cover up on for the trip to the room. We started to walk hand in hand. Joan stopped and turned back. She asked when they were going to dinner and where.

Becky gave the details and asked if we wanted to join. Joan nodded yes and said, "We will meet you guys there right after our nap." This brought a laugh from everyone.

We walked back to the room hand in hand. I was so in love with this woman and couldn't wait to hear what had happened. As we got in the room, I tossed the bag down. I noticed the bed was still make but was a little rumpled at the bottom, like someone had been sitting there. Just then Joan spun me around to face her. We started to kiss as she let her coverup fall to the floor. While we were kissing, I undid her top string while she undid the bottom one, causing her top to fall to the ground.

In between kisses she said "Are you sure you are okay with what I did?"

"Absolutely" I blurted out. Almost too quickly.

She laughed and then said, "Well just to let you know. I only played with him and gave him a blowjob. I couldn't go any further without talking to you first."

And with that she pushed my head down to her chest. "Suck on my breasts like Eric did." She started to moan as I licked her sensitive nipples. Then she really moaned when I started to suck on them. However she pulled back and winced when I sucked where Eric had left the hickey. "Careful, it's still sensitive."

After a few minutes of this she turned around and sat on the bed with me standing and facing her. She gently tugged my shorts down until my raging hard on came into view and my shorts hit the floor. She started gently licking my shaft up and down. Then she slowly sucked the head in her mouth while her hand stroked my shaft and the other one played with my balls.

I was in heaven and just when i didn't think it could be better, but then Joan spoke. "This is a little easier with your dick. Eric's was longer and a whole lot bigger around. I had a hard time getting my hand around it. I finally got most of it in my throat. It was difficult, but I enjoyed the challenge." She looked up and me and smiled and then attacked my dick again.

It didn't take long between her dirty talk and her talented mouth that I screamed. "I'm CUMMING!"

Joan just sucked my head in her mouth and started stroking me until I shot my load into her mouth. She sucked until I went soft.

"Did you like that?" She asked looking up at me.

I was just standing there naked in a blissful state as my dick softened. I just smiled back at her sitting on the bed topless and nodded.

"Did you like that your wife just swallowed her second load and it was from two different men?"

To answer her, I got on my knees and gently pulled her bikini bottoms down and off. She layed back on the bed and I pushed her legs apart. I rested each leg on a shoulder and leaned in. She was soaked and I just dove right in licking and sticking one, then two fingers in her. She reached down and held my head while she moaned. After a while she stiffened and then had an orgasm. As she was coming down from that orgasm, I was still licking her clit and had two fingers in her pussy. I took a chance and then slowly licked my pinky and slid it into her ass.

Joan moaned out loud and then said "Yes Eric! Take me and use me!" She used his name to get me aroused and it worked. I immediately stood at attention and stood up. She slid back on the bed and I joined her between her legs.

With her help holding my once again hard dick, I lined it up with her wet hole and pushed. It went in easily and she let out a groan and a series of moans while I worked in and out of her.

She was whispering in my ear. "I wonder if Eric would fit in me. Would you like me to try and see if he could fit? I bet he would make me cum over and over again."

She kept her talk up as I reached my climax and exploded in her. I fell beside her and we snuggled.

After a while she raised her head from my chest. "Are you really okay I sucked him off?"

"Yes honey. I love you and if it makes you happy then I'm great with it. It is so hot to see you let loose." I was brushing her hair with my hand while we talked.

"So you would really be okay if I went further with Eric?" She said. This time she rolled over to be on top of me and look me straight in the eye.

"You mean sleep with him?" I said looking at her with a grin on my face.

"Well..........I'm not sure how much sleeping we would be doing."

I took a moment and wiped the grin off my face so she knew I was being serious. I then replied. "I would be fine with it. But I would like to watch if that wouldn't be too weird for you."

She took a moment and thought about it. "I think we could arrange that. Eric said he would be at the club on the second floor tonight. Maybe after dinner we could join him." Her eyes were still on mine and looking for my thoughts or any hesitation on my part.

"I think that would be great. But you know I don't dance that much. Maybe Eric could dance with you instead."

She grinned at me. "I would like that very much."

Then she got up pulling my hand to get me to sit up with her. "Well come on, we have to get ready for dinner and dancing." Once I was standing, her naked body started to walk toward the bathroom. I just stood and watched her ass jiggle. She looked amazing.

She stopped at the bathroom door and looked back. "You coming? I need someone to wash my back." and with that she walked on in the bathroom and I heard the water running.

I wasn't sure what tonight would bring but I was excited and couldn't wait.

To be continued.

12